It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kolbrin - Wow!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yes, I discovered it on the Coast to Coast website which I find very useful in researching what the media will not. Wonder if it tells the life of Jesus from a teenager until 30? That may have been hidden from the public by the Catholics as they may have done with the possibiility of Jesus being married to Mary Magdalene who was probably not a prostitute at all. I do not have a problem with that as marriage is a God-ordained tradition.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I do not know what to comment to anymore? I do not even know if I can make a good post after reading over this thread again. But I will try

all I have to say is "What the Hell" you guys are the worst example of trying to find the truth. I guess my post are totally ignored and the only ones that do get noticed at the ones presenting 0 evidence and there own biased insults against the Kolbrin, in fact some books in the Kolbrin are older then the Bibles old testament. I find it ironic it has similarities to it. This is really pissing me off though there is 0 progression at all and I am no way catible of getting physical proof i only a student for god sake.

What the hell do you guys want for proof? You know that taking photos of the manuscripts damages them and increases the half lives? THIS IS THE SAME REASON THEY DONT ALLOW PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION!!! Do you have proof that’s real? JUST LIKE IDIOTS SAY THE HALOCAUST NEVER HAPPEN? AND YES THERES PICTURES OF THEM BUT THEN YOU GET PEOPLE OUT OF NO WHERE SAYING THOSE ARE FAKE TO. I am probably going to get some jackass on here in a min telling me to shut up. Well if it is I give up on ATS since i really thought this was the last place to have a serous discussion about anything instead of righting things off as false if it doesn’t fit there biased views and I know i use the word biased allot since its the only word I can think of with out getting in trouble on here.

Some off this site though that also pissed me off someone on Amazon was writing on some totally different book?
www.amazon.com...=1135927923/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-9530358-7288914?n=507846&s=books&v=glance
Look yourself I don’t even know if these people read the same book? I then look into there book review history and they gave like every other book 1/5 so i see there’s people out there to just naturally diss a book.

And for my insult allot of you Christians do not even know your own history as a religion and how it has came to be today. There have been thousands of modern translations of the Bible which all come from the Greek version of the Bible. Greek was not the original language of most of the Bible, contrary to opinion. You must know that the text from the original language with its language-specific innuendo, overtones, connotations and specific corrections to the original meaning is major different from Greek and king james.ect

For example 666 was not the real number of the beast (Beast being Rome) it was 616 and 616 was the number of the Roman emperor "NERO" who was considered the son of god when he spotted a commit in the sky saying it was his father descending into heaven. I think this is what happens though but Christians of course believed Jesus was god in human flesh when in fact Jesus himself said he was not. They then in retaliation with out force made Jesus the son of god and spread his world underground during the roman rule.

I really recommend the series from national geographic "Science of the bible" if you want some hard facts and history of your book and religion.

Also I KNOW for a fact this book is real and has manuscripts because it’s translated by the same people who have redone the bible manuscripts from Aramaic

www.amazon.com...=1135928507/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-9530358-7288914?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

[edit on 30-12-2005 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
all I have to say is "What the Hell" you guys are the worst example of trying to find the truth.

This is really pissing me off though there is 0 progression at all and I am no way catible of getting physical proof i only a student for god sake.

What the hell do you guys want for proof?

THIS IS THE SAME REASON THEY DONT ALLOW PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION!!! Do you have proof that’s real? JUST LIKE IDIOTS SAY THE HALOCAUST NEVER HAPPEN? AND YES THERES PICTURES OF THEM BUT THEN YOU GET PEOPLE OUT OF NO WHERE SAYING THOSE ARE FAKE TO.

I am probably going to get some jackass on here in a min telling me to shut up.

Some off this site though that also pissed me off...

My recommendation is to try some:

Put this CD in your player:

Light up a:

Turn the lights down low. Inhale, hold for 10 seconds, then exhale. Let go of the rage, let your thoughts flow and come together. Feels good, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I do not know what to comment to anymore? I do not even know if I can make a good post after reading over this thread again. But I will try

all I have to say is "What the Hell" you guys are the worst example of trying to find the truth. I guess my post are totally ignored and the only ones that do get noticed at the ones presenting 0 evidence and there own biased insults against the Kolbrin, in fact some books in the Kolbrin are older then the Bibles old testament. I find it ironic it has similarities to it. This is really pissing me off though there is 0 progression at all and I am no way catible of getting physical proof i only a student for god sake.

Believe me, trIckz_R_fO_kIdz, I certainly feel your pain here, as my posts in this thread will probably show. All I can say is that I, at least, am interested in the information you have to share about this book.

Honestly, before this thread, I wasn't aware that this book even existed, so I'm just pleased to have found something new (to me) and interesting to explore that isn't the same old..... well, you know.

Keep posting. Some of us are reading what you post without biased judgment, and listening to what you are saying without preconceived opinions. Your effort isn't wasted.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Honestly, before this thread, I wasn't aware that this book even existed, so I'm just pleased to have found something new (to me) and interesting to explore that isn't the same old..... well, you know.

What things are in this book that lead credence that it is a factual book and not fictional?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Trickz, I definately found your Templar connection intriguing. In fact, something in it reminded me of the following thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read through that, perhaps the Kolbrin may be the missing link as to what the Templars found that has the people over on that thread so confused? I'd be interested in hearing how you think the two might connect to each other. It might be that we're both working on one side of the puzzle and simply need to put the pieces together.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
saint4God
I like smooth jazz also, and lol I am listening to BLIND GUARDIAN. I am in no why someone to stop and settle down, though I know I should and my I CHING, and Buddhist belief tells me to... To me it’s foolish to try and comprehend God but to it’s not to awaken men to truth...

"What things are in this book that lead credence that it is a factual book and not fictional?”

I say the same to any religious text, but to find the truth, truth is not a quality of Earth but an infusion from the Greater region beyond the veil, where truth is manifested in purity. Here on earth things do not disclose their true nature to the eye, for things we see with the eye are as the eye sees them, and not as they are in reality and truth. Saint4God the eye is a poor interpreter of reality you must know that. To attain truth you must reach out beyond yourself and earth as some might say. While you remain bound to earth you may perceive the light of truth only dimly in its reflection from the source afar.

Unlock the secrets of a stone and perchance you will find a star, open the body of water and you may discover a heart of fire. Did not your parents teach you that our eyes deceive us in all things, that only combining your senses and spirit you may perceive all things in Truth? The Earth progresses in wisdom from generation to generation, but not all wisdom is handed down through the generations of man. There are losses as well as gains. Truth and perfection unite in one, and neither is to be found in purity on earth. Yet though men desire truth, when it stands before them they see it not, for colored glass of illusion veils nothing as much as it veils truth.

Truth is oftimes veiled with deceit and tainted with the foul touch of hypocrisy. Truth without honesty is a tree without leaves. Distorted Truth has a visage more frightening than any other conceivable horror, and even the innocent heart quails before it. And yes saint4God what appears as truth in the gloom of the serpent's lair may look very different in the clear light of day. I bet you will say "Then how can true be known from the false, if truth be not of Earth fool?" Know you have found truth in sufficiency when you find that which guides truly and I find that the Kolbrin is a guide in truth nor does it say it is true, nor does it say it’s not written by god, nor does it say it’s written by Wiseman when in fact it uses references from wise men in the past. I believe in past human civilizations being advanced or even more advanced, since theres evidence pointing to even that, we as modern people are more ignorent still being taught Neutons law of physics when in fact its clearly wrong, as of today for like 70 years now we use Einstiens law of physics beig in which is more correct and reliable then Neutons.

I hope you understand that fact and fiction are sometimes not as they seem for in the past fact was found to be fiction and wrong and fiction to be fact, this can be as deadly as not knowing since athiest will use fact as to make god fiction in which I am againts since if you read up on Quintum machinics you see that science and all it has to offer is just a joke...

I hope this made sense because I forgot what I trying to explan, but keep a open mind and find out why such things are here and how they adapted and there true history...

Believe me, trIckz_R_fO_kIdz, I certainly feel your pain here, as my posts in this thread will probably show. All I can say is that I, at least, am interested in the information you have to share about this book.

Keep posting. Some of us are reading what you post without biased judgment, and listening to what you are saying without preconceived opinions. Your effort isn't wasted.

Good to know someone actually read it and same to others who I do not know about. I would like to make a comment though but there are hundred ways to tell a truth, but unlimitless ways to tell a lie. A lie may be a biased option which is very hard to break so do not hate Saint4god because maybe at one point you were just like him, all things will be a lie untill you find truth.

Originally posted by Fiveby5
Trickz, I definately found your Templar connection intriguing. In fact, something in it reminded me of the following thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read through that, perhaps the Kolbrin may be the missing link as to what the Templars found that has the people over on that thread so confused? I'd be interested in hearing how you think the two might connect to each other. It might be that we're both working on one side of the puzzle and simply need to put the pieces together.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks to, and I know the guy just to ask Glenn Kimball he has been studying religous manuscripts for 25 Years, and the Kolbrin for about three years i think now. In fact the Kolbrin is actally not the missing link but part of, I think I know but I am not 100% sure yet so I will not reveal the info.

C2C interview clip about the templars

I am stealing my friends bandwidth so listen to it soon before he finds out lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Thanks to, and I know the guy just to ask Glenn Kimball he has been studying religous manuscripts for 25 Years, and the Kolbrin for about three years i think now. In fact the Kolbrin is actally not the missing link but part of, I think I know but I am not 100% sure yet so I will not reveal the info.

C2C interview clip about the templars

I am stealing my friends bandwidth so listen to it soon before he finds out lol.

Oh, thanks so much Trickz! Grabbed it, I'll listen to it tonight after the little lady goes to bed!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i find this interesting i put it under my favorites and have been reading it. i dont read very much so for me to read this it says something. nice find thankyou. sharon

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

saint4God

"What things are in this book that lead credence that it is a factual book and not fictional?”

I say the same to any religious text, but to find the truth, truth is not a quality of Earth but an infusion from the Greater region beyond the veil, where truth is manifested in purity...

I wonder if you would be very pleased when buying a car and asking about the guarantee to get an answer from the salesman like that?

Don't fill your mind with such pseudo-spiritual babble, for your own sake.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

biased insults against the Kolbrin, in fact some books in the Kolbrin are older then the Bibles old testament.

I need to see evidence before I believe this, tho.

What the hell do you guys want for proof? You know that taking photos of the manuscripts damages them and increases the half lives?

Well, as a hobby I photograph REAL medieval manuscripts. Here are three examples:

Codex Balliol 79 (15th century)

Codex Cusanus 42 (15th century)

Codex Romanus Isidorensis 1/29 (15th century)

This summer I was handling a 5th century manuscript of Jerome's Chronicle. Had I been allowed to, I could have stood a digital camera on a tripod and captured the images with available light. Lighting-rigs can harm manuscripts, clamping mss into book-cradles for photography can harm them, but in these days neither is necessary.

Even if the manuscripts were really fragile, there are people in every country who photograph such things, professionally. This excuse won't wash. Nothing is more fragile than some of the manuscripts that have come out of the East in the last 100 years.

And for my insult a lot of you Christians do not even know your own history as a religion and how it has came to be today. There have been thousands of modern translations of the Bible which all come from the Greek version of the Bible. Greek was not the original language of most of the Bible, contrary to opinion. You must know that the text from the original language with its language-specific innuendo, overtones, connotations and specific corrections to the original meaning is major different from Greek and king james.ect

I must say that I have heard this stale old lie that "Christians do not know their own history," rather often online, and wonder slightly whose words are being parrotted. Uneducated people, of all religions, do not know their own history. Educated people do. We must careful which group we fall into!

I really recommend the series from national geographic "Science of the bible" if you want some hard facts and history of your book and religion.

Surely there is a better source than a popular magazine for 'facts' about a religion unpopular with those who set the media agenda of our day?

Also I KNOW for a fact this book is real and has manuscripts because it’s translated by the same people who have redone the bible manuscripts from Aramaic

www.amazon.com...=1135928507/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-9530358-7288914?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

Um. This is a link to a translation of the Syriac translation of the NT, the Pe#ta. Did you have a reason for posting this? Are you telling us that George M. Lamsa translated the Kolbrin from Syriac? How do you know this?

I can see that you want to believe in this nonsense. I am sorry if what I write seems harsh.

But ... one reason that Christians do not believe in the religion of this age and land is that it encourages people like yourself, who perhaps are sincerely looking for something, to believe in rubbish. Then, when the lie can be sustained no longer, the belief collapses and the 'believers' get all bitter against "religion", meaning, of course, us.

We have seen this con-trick many times before. This was why the leaders of thought in this age encouraged all the hippies to go and see giggling gurus in India and the like for spirituality; and get ripped off, etc, and reject it all. The idea is to prevent you reaching any real spiritual reality. Don't be conned.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by roger_pearse
But ... one reason that Christians do not believe in the religion of this age and land is that it encourages people like yourself, who perhaps are sincerely looking for something, to believe in rubbish.

...and how are any of us to believe that your rubbish is any different from the other rubbish? The simplest and most logical explaination is that it is ALL rubbish, as you put it, and that no one on this planet has or has ever had the correct and true answers.

We have seen this con-trick many times before.

Yes, we have, and what bothers those of us who don't believe what you do, is that you are just as likely to be the victim of a con as any of the rest of us. The difference is, we admit that we don't know. We admit we could be wrong about what we believe. The fact that there are those who don't, calls their credability into question with those of us who don't just believe what we're told and follow blindly behind whoever has the sharpest sword, or the fanciest soapbox to speak from.

Please notice, I'm not attacking your specific beliefs or the source of them here, Roger, but am discussing the nature of belief and how people approach it. Some of us just don't believe what we're told by people who aren't any better equiped to discover the truth than any of the rest of us are, especially when history shows that in countless cases, blind, incorrect belief is used for evil, to control others, and to justify the very worst deeds that humans can inflict upon each other. I think it's better to say you don't know and be right than to say you do know and be wrong.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by roger_pearse
But ... one reason that Christians do not believe in the religion of this age and land is that it encourages people like yourself, who perhaps are sincerely looking for something, to believe in rubbish.

...and how are any of us to believe that your rubbish is any different from the other rubbish?...

I'm not sure that I understand you, because the question seems a simple one to me. We look and see. Do you apply this question to buying a car? Do you ask, when someone tells you that the Ford Zog is unreliable rubbish, how you are to believe that all cars are not rubbish? I hardly think so, which is why I fear we must be at cross-purposes.

The simplest and most logical explaination is that it is ALL rubbish, as you put it, and that no one on this planet has or has ever had the correct and true answers.

If you tell me you are promoting stuff you believe to be nonsense, of course there is nothing further to be said. But I have doubts you believe this, even if you choose to *say* it.

We have seen this con-trick many times before.

Yes, we have, and what bothers those of us who don't believe what you do...

...does not concern us here. It matters nothing whether Christianity is wrong. We're discussing the Kolbrin.

Please notice, I'm not attacking your specific beliefs or the source of them here, Roger, but am discussing the nature of belief and how people approach it. Some of us just don't believe what we're told by people who aren't any better equiped to discover the truth than any of the rest of us ...

The problem is that you seem to suggest "if it feels good" is a valid way to find out the facts about something. I don't believe an examination of your bank statement would show you live that way. But no doubt I have misunderstood again.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
First of all those are from the 15th century, these were the times of shakespear (1560+), back then alot was written down, before the 13th century before the church settle down its evil ways of trying to gain power, and after the crusades, people around those ages wrote allot of plays

Do you even know the history of libraries? You will know if you look into the history of ancient libraries and schools the coelbook was a book they used for there teachings and it was just myth like you say. But they wanted to find out if any of its original text was left, seems that it was but edited by the templar knights.

And yes you can get a photo with avaible light. I was just saying though

Most things before that time are hard to get evidence of since there so delicate and still being looked probably?

Surely there is a better source than a popular magazine for 'facts' about a religion unpopular with those who set the media agenda of our day?

Actually it’s more then a popular magazine, it’s a Station on TV (i lucky i have it lol only 55 channels) in fact the show was on history channel and National geographic? If you go against this, that means you going against your own beliefs in what is true?

We have seen this con-trick many times before. This was why the leaders of thought in this age encouraged all the hippies to go and see giggling gurus in India and the like for spirituality; and get ripped off, etc, and reject it all. The idea is to prevent you reaching any real spiritual reality. Don't be conned.

So you saying the Kolbrin is a Cult book? When in fact it’s giving the same message as the bible? But I find that hilarious when I read the creation books of the current English bible and read the Kolbrin I laugh at how dumped down they made the Bibles.

Come on I read the bible so much I can remember the words

Bible
"God said, let there be light: and there was light. God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness."

Kolbrin
"The essence was quickened by a ripple from the mind of God and a creative thought was projected. This generated power which produced light, and this formed a substance like unto a mist of invisible dust. It divided into two forms of energy through being impregnated with The Spirit of God and, quickening the chaos of the void within the Universal Womb, became spun out into whirlpools of substance. From this activity, as sparks from a fire, came an infinite variety of spirit minds, each having creative powers within itself."

Either way its giving the same image of how light came to be? Why you even complaining then?

I must say that I have heard this stale old lie that "Christians do not know their own history," rather often online, and wonder slightly whose words are being parrotted. Uneducated people, of all religions, do not know their own history. Educated people do. We must careful which group we fall into!

I showed you examples; you would know the history of why many of the books in the New Testament were written? Do not get me wrong im not trying to convert anyone or make them angry, im just trying to point out things and maybe enlighten on some areas.

But ... one reason that Christians do not believe in the religion of this age and land is that it encourages people like yourself, who perhaps are sincerely looking for something, to believe in rubbish. Then, when the lie can be sustained no longer, the belief collapses and the 'believers' get all bitter against "religion", meaning, of course, us.

This is you get really biased; you will have to show me proof this is modern text? In fact I am saving some proof that suggest this text is older then people studying it thought to believe

Recent discoveries have shown that the entire world is connected with a common Language root. www.viewzone.com...
This language has been called “Old Hebrew” though that isn’t entirely
accurate. It is older that the time of Eber the father of the Hebrew movement. Take the time to go to this site provided and click on the hyperlinks and see the evidence for yourself. The sword found with the inscription on the blade with the word Colbrin/Kolbrin is written in this language.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure that I understand you, because the question seems a simple one to me. We look and see. Do you apply this question to buying a car? Do you ask, when someone tells you that the Ford Zog is unreliable rubbish, how you are to believe that all cars are not rubbish? I hardly think so, which is why I fear we must be at cross-purposes.

I bought my 240z for 500$, after some work and little money the cars owning autocross and the streets, and I tune cars (slowly since funds prehibit) I never would listen to a car dealer. I seek out my own way to glory I do not need someone somone telling me whats good. I look into it on my own and see if it performs well, that is what you might be doing with the kolbrin? So it looks like rubbish but imagine the beast it can be if its knowledge is released?

The problem is that you seem to suggest "if it feels good" is a valid way to find out the facts about something. I don't believe an examination of your bank statement would show you live that way. But no doubt I have misunderstood again.

Well I am a extremist I hate liberals and I dont care about money, I just want to bring out the truth and prove it.

If you tell me you are promoting stuff you believe to be nonsense, of course there is nothing further to be said. But I have doubts you believe this, even if you choose to *say* it.

Not untill you prove me the kolbrin is a peice of # that fell down the side of a hippys ass and landed as a stain on the carpet?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Trickz, are you working out of the one from Thekolbrin.com or the one that is easily available? I ask because I'd definately be interested in discussing with you the differences between the two when mine arrives (Thekolbrin.com version). In one of the reviews on Amazon.com a reviewer states: "I, too, have seen a copy of the older, Culdian version, and it is full of parenthetical comments that obviously came from the Culdians. Those comments did nothing for me but interrupt the flow of the book."

I'm very curious to see what has been removed that 'interrupted' the flow of the Culdian version of the book. We can do it either in this thread or via U2U, whatever you feel would be better. It's still showing as 'processing' on the website so I'm still guessing I won't be receiving my copy until mid/late January. I'll still be checking and commenting on this thread in the meantime though!

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

First of all those are from the 15th century, these were the times of shakespear (1560+), back then alot was written down, before the 13th century before the church settle down its evil ways of trying to gain power, and after the crusades, people around those ages wrote allot of plays

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Do you even know the history of libraries?

???

My website

Actually it’s more then a popular magazine, it’s a Station on TV (i lucky i have it lol only 55 channels) in fact the show was on history channel and National geographic? If you go against this, that means you going against your own beliefs in what is true?

I'm afraid I can make no sense of this -- sorry.

So you saying the Kolbrin is a Cult book?

I'm sorry, but I'm not clear what this has to do with my comment.

I showed you examples; you would know the history of why many of the books in the New Testament were written? Do not get me wrong im not trying to convert anyone or make them angry, im just trying to point out things and maybe enlighten on some areas.

It's good to learn things. That's sort of the point I'm making.

This is you get really biased; you will have to show me proof this is modern text? In fact I am saving some proof that suggest this text is older then people studying it thought to believe

No, I don't have to 'prove' the Kolbrin is modern. For the reasons I explained earlier on, it clearly IS modern, unless a manuscript is produced.

Be sceptical.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I bought my 240z for 500$, after some work and little money the cars owning autocross and the streets, and I tune cars (slowly since funds prehibit) I never would listen to a car dealer.

I fear you have missed the point!

I seek out my own way to glory I do not need someone somone telling me whats good. I look into it on my own and see if it performs well, that is what you might be doing with the kolbrin? So it looks like rubbish but imagine the beast it can be if its knowledge is released?

I think you should reread my previous post.

Well I am a extremist I hate liberals and I dont care about money, I just want to bring out the truth and prove it.

Go ahead.

Not untill you prove me the kolbrin is a peice of # that fell down the side of a hippys ass and landed as a stain on the carpet?

Your faith is strong. But your credulousness is even stronger.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Sorry I was not clear on this, what I am saying is these shows and magazines use fact and prove things in which you want to know about this Bible of Manuscripts?

I'm sorry, but I'm not clear what this has to do with my comment.
-----
No, I don't have to 'prove' the Kolbrin is modern. For the reasons I explained earlier on, it clearly IS modern, unless a manuscript is produced.
You basing the kolbrin off to much as a religous faith book? Have you even read it? I saw your webpage and I liked it has some good/interesting information and other stuff on it, so now i can see how you make out the kolbrin you have experience in manuscripts? I see how you see it now !

One book in the kolbrin seems modern probally is since one of them IS IN FACT early 19th century which i can see where you are coming from now.

I fear you have missed the point!

Point I was making is I do not believe the man who says he made a book? Someone like you will know many great authers were based off others work or idea's (with out completely stealing a idea) were taken and modified. All I am saying is the Kolbrin is pretty old (Sons of fire) which are in the same format and style as the bible would sound with its overtones, connotations.ect

TextYour faith is strong. But your credulousness is even stronger.

In fact you are correct you are just pulling this out of me huh? The knights templar did edited a few of the books in the Kolbrin we have today... to fit there views. You are correct happy? Its both modern and anchient, The Kolbrin IS EVIDENCE AGAINTS THE KNIGHTS for what there beliefs were in john the babtist being the messiah and not Jesus. But do not think all the books in the kolbrin are edited many were left intact.

[edit on 31-12-2005 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiveby5
Trickz, are you working out of the one from Thekolbrin.com or the one that is easily available? I ask because I'd definately be interested in discussing with you the differences between the two when mine arrives (Thekolbrin.com version). In one of the reviews on Amazon.com a reviewer states: "I, too, have seen a copy of the older, Culdian version, and it is full of parenthetical comments that obviously came from the Culdians. Those comments did nothing for me but interrupt the flow of the book."

I'm very curious to see what has been removed that 'interrupted' the flow of the Culdian version of the book. We can do it either in this thread or via U2U, whatever you feel would be better. It's still showing as 'processing' on the website so I'm still guessing I won't be receiving my copy until mid/late January. I'll still be checking and commenting on this thread in the meantime though!

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.
Yes that would be great? How do IM services sound?

[edit on 31/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

Omg i have so many U2U's I never knew that exsisted >_>

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join