It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing the Second Coming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The historical presentation of apocolyptia (perpetrated on a generational scale of massive proportions) represents nothing more than the outworking of sustained sadomasochistic tendencies.

It is the perpetration of mental abuse implicating perpetrator and victim in the fantasy that has the sexual act/nudity at its core in the amorphous garden of eden.

What psychic forces that can be unleashed (specifically as lascivious demonry bent on taking over the world of spirit and material) as thoughtform is a damning indictment on ancient man (who may have had an excuse from ignorance)...but modern man (?) of fundamental bent is surely not that excusable.

I'm loving your threads man...

Å99
edit on 9-11-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Obnoxious? Haha...I'm told I am obnoxious. I tell them in return that their definition for obnoxious must be 'educated and willing to apply it'.

Am I to assume from your words that in order to explain what you have discovered, you would have to set aside a lot of time and expend a lot of energy to cover it all properly?

Precisely.

And the character of the person I was communicating with
would have to be exceptional, or their prejudices and
social programming would make my effort pointless.

KPB

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

LoneGunMan
reply to post by AfterInfinity

"I want to show love to people who are very confused and self-loathing."

This is being directed at me. It's in reference to s post I made about myself.

I'm out.

I think you just proved his point then. Because if you weren't self-loathing you wouldn't have assumed it was directed to you when he was making a general statement.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Did I rant and rave and say "look! see! this proves that all Christians are EVIL!".
I specifically said "certain sick individuals in power".

I did my best to offer my reply so that it was clearly not aimed at any single person, most specifically to you, the author of the OP. I offered my views of the subject in general...

I apologize if it seemed that I was targeting anyone though, I do think my comment was clear that I was not.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Precisely.

That sounds kind of suspicious, don't you think? Like the guy in the movies who butters up the naive pawn in order to make optimum use of the pawn's unsuspecting skills or assets.

"I need someone special, someone who won't...misunderstand me."

Cliche.
edit on 9-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Posting from my cell so I cannot imbed video. Its a song for you KPB.

Don't worry its just Phil Collins. Please enjoy.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Never mind.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Precisely.

That sounds kind of suspicious, don't you think? Like the guy in the movies who butters up the naive pawn in order to make optimum use of the pawn's unsuspecting skills or assets.

"I need someone special, someone who won't...misunderstand me."

Cliche.

I did't say that I'd need someone special..

But if the person in question was 100% convinced that say Bambi and
Godzilla was the way the truth and the light.. then even the simplest
thing I said wouldn't penetrate. I think that this and most other threads
I've started, have had people respond who fit this description. That's
all I'm saying.

KPB

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Man can only Pray to The lord to come soon.
But force Him to come. Good heavens no.
Even So Lord Jesus Come.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Holy Hannah, Batman.

Insanity (magical thinking) as a antidote to fear - REALLY?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I don't believe for a minute that anyone is actually trying to force a second coming. Those in power who have the ability to do so don't even believe in a first coming. If they did, they wouldn't act as they do. Now -- they above cynically manipulating other peoples belief in religion (of any kind) to turn events towards their own profit? Absolutely.

A minor distinction, but a distinction nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Right.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

dlbott
I think we, the US, are doing more to hasten the end than anyone else. We are losing our morality and the godly beliefs our country was founded on.

Why does the UK always get a pass here? They have CCTV on every corner. They tax the bagezus out of their citizens. They murder innocence just as well as your average G.I. Joe here in the states.

What about China? Why do they get a pass? So they are all about the love too?

Granted the US is the most 'influencial' nation on the world stage...usually, but to gage morality you needn't look any further than the average nation to judge.

Just like in business when identifying customer satisfaction. Take the favorable and divide it against the unfavorable while omitting the middle gives you a gage. You could of course just going with a rolling average, there by pick a country in the middle of the road and see where their morality lies. If they are primary service to self we got a problem.

Is there any nation currently not in service to self?

I don't think any nations should get a pass. And yes, China, north Korea, Russia are much worse than the united states in regards to human rights, the rights of all people including prisoners, the way they treat women and the gay community. I was eluding to like you said that the United States has always been looked to as the standard for human rights, freedom, and liberty.

Yes we may, may, claim this for ourselves to our own detriment. If we spent less time money and resources helping everyone else we might be in better shape, but then who would we be. I feel sorry for most of the UK who have their every move watched by someone. I am glad I live out in the country and have only few neighbors and all of them are armed.

Whether we like it or not the united states is held to a different standard. We have god in all our documents and our country was founded partially because we wanted to worship God any way we wanted. We did separate church and state but god was a part of everything. Over our two hundred plus years we have lost much of our countries morality. Yea we believe in rights for everyone, but there in lies the rub for allot of people.

You see when you are a country like ours you will have people on both sides and the middle of a whole passle of subjects. From abortion, to gay rights, to children's rights, to rights of the poor and less off of our society including the old and those with mental impairment. The subjects go on and on.

The difference for me is i have friends who are catholic, protestant, muslim, black, white, you get my drift. We can agree to disagree and still be friends lol.

I think in the end we will all be judged the same no matter what nation we are from.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How does one force god to do anything? It makes no sense, unless you do not believe in god at all. Then, "forcing the second coming" only means fooling the peons into believing that the second coming is happening.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

TKDRL
How does one force god to do anything? It makes no sense, unless you do not believe in god at all. Then, "forcing the second coming" only means fooling the peons into believing that the second coming is happening.

You may on to 'something' here...

Å99

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Forcing the Second Coming

When you consider that there was no "first coming" to begin with and the whole thing is a primitive myth, it makes it seem that much more ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Maybe. Or maybe I am just another nutbar lol. It seems logical to me though. God would know the difference between something happening naturally, or people forcing the issue. Unless god is an idiot, which is possible as he created us humans in their image. Looking at my fellow humans doesn't make me too hopeful lol.
edit on Sat, 09 Nov 2013 19:01:12 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by akushla99

Maybe. Or maybe I am just another nutbar lol. It seems logical to me though. God would know the difference between something happening naturally, or people forcing the issue. Unless god is an idiot, which is possible as he created us humans in their image. Looking at my fellow humans doesn't make me too hopeful lol.
edit on Sat, 09 Nov 2013 19:01:12 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Refer to my post at the top of the page...

Å99

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

they still need fundraising to bring second coming?
what a bunch of idiots
they should read hadith, there's a cheap and fastest way of doing it, literally:

kill all jews around the world and leave only one alive and put him/her behind the rocks and trees in a hostile territory like syria, let see if the trees and rocks will shout and ask the muslim to kill that last jew.

peace.

edit on 9-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join