It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing the Second Coming

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

I must say that your post sounded extremely nasty.

KPB

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

AfterInfinity
Meaning no disrespect to Mr. PrettyBear, but this is a disgusting topic. I'm not saying it's a bad thread or a poor subject, but it is a disgusting topic. All that lies down this road of discussion is every reason we have to doubt the security of our future and well-being. I hope you guys are ready...
edit on 9-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

In my view, the great majority of topics on ATS are "disgusting",
if not to me, then the someone else. That doesn't mean we
shouldn't discuss them.

When I was born into the world, I wanted everyone to be honest,
caring, problem-solvers, who didn't have tiny closed minds, but
wanted to learn.

From my perspective at least, all of the world's problems could
be solved by an average eight year old child from another world;
but of course that would require that people listen to said
eight year old child, which is not currently part of human nature.

That is in fact the core problem -- people don't listen to experts
on various subjects --- they'd rather listen to some drunk
shepherd with a 75 IQ from the distant past (as an example).

KPB

i agree with you on this. most children will question 'why do people in TV have to fight each other'.

but it also reminds me of ender's game which reflects our world currently

the movie shows that how children can easily be brainwashed with toys/games,
u give them a button (nuke trigger) and tell them that it will create a beautiful firework (mushroom cloud), they will just press it without further questioning.
Could it means that our 'leaders' has the mentality of children?

if ender represents 'world leaders'
his superiors represents tptb?

peace

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Forcing the Second Coming

The whole thing about wanting to force the Second Coming really reveals
the sick mind-set of certain individuals in power.

This is one example of the "Armageddon Script" I've talked about
in other threads.

Of course if their efforts don't produce the desired result, the folks in
question will probably 'start without God' to get their way.

KPB

I agree! With Christ coming so does the end of our society!
Not that its so great but it's all we have! I don't look forward
to those things mentioned in revelations and I don't see why
anyone would! It makes no sense to me why any kind of believer
would attempt to usher in the end of days unless they worshipped
the dark lord that is! Those of us that are believers in the return
of Christ know that no one knows the time of his return not even
the angels in heaven but only the father! So any attempt to bring
about this is a fool's errand and “Do not answer a fool according to his foolishness, lest you also be
like him. Answer a fool according to his foolishness, so that he may
not be wise in his own eyes” (Proverbs 26:4-5 MKJV).

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Forcing the Second Coming is an answer to many questions that we need examples and case studies for. Ressurection is going to be possible with science one day. Who decides who gets resurected from the days before we make up our minds? Should the past be forgotten or should someone come forward from the past and volunteer for resurrection, Jesus Christ, so we can better understand whether we should resurrect ancestors. The movie The Thirteenth Floor was a good movie. It showed that with computers it is one day going to be possible to exactly rereate history as it happened for digital purposes. The movie The Matrix was another good film. By using the perfect view of history described in The Thirteenth Floor and the cloning pods in The Matrix, we will have the opportunity to exactly create a person's life and give them a physical being. Personally, I will never accept eternal death. When I die I'll be incinerated and cloned without changing my understanding of time, so my clone will experience virtual life exactly as i am typing it right now and when I die in virtual life I'll be spit out of a Matrix Pod. So if I live to 40 yrs old, I'll be "resurrected" approx. 40 years in the future. Each time I die I'll just wait longer to come back to life. When Jesus Christ himself judges me, I'll meet my maker.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The reality is the book of Revelation is not predictions or prophecies of past present or future historical events(I've wrote that so many times at ATS I could type it in my sleep with my toes!)..

If the "2nd coming was dependent on everyone hearing the gospel then it definitely isn't happening soon since almost no one has heard (perceived) it.However fortunately ...There is no 2nd coming.That is a very poor extrapolation of the scriptures made into the doctrine of men.Yahoshua was talking to the disciples only and it wasn't a "2nd" coming .

All of the conspiracy theory's of raptures and end times cataclysms, The Antichrist etc etc etc ... are false.They are as real as dungeons and dragons.God is not a showsman.Yahoshua clearly stated the Kingdom of God COMES without observation it is neither here nor there but is in your midst...which btw is the basic postulation of quantum physics non locality not esoteric mysticism "christ consciousness" the ascension or anything else religious or even "spiritual"(I hope that word drops off the face of the earth it is meaningless now).

I can make a very accurate prediction though.There will be exactly zero people who read this thread that will believe what I wrote.Fortunately that zero is exactly how much that matters.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

dodol

kill all jews around the world and leave only one alive and put him/her behind the rocks and trees in a hostile territory like syria, let see if the trees and rocks will shout and ask the muslim to kill that last jew.

Say hello to the alphabet agencies and the Mossad for me.

peace.

Really? After all that?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
They're not children fascinated in pushing a button to make sparkly mushroom clouds. They are children in one way, because harming others causes your soul/spirit orb to shrink. It can shrink endlessly....or grow endlessly. Trying to reach the next level is growing your Spirit/Intellect/Sensitivity/Caring/Compassion/Giving/Skills/Talents/Love/Peace/Ability to control your impulses/Giving, its not taking and feeding the body suit AI, and letting its impulses have sway over you, that is called robot or zombi or lower primitive mind.

So they are children.

But they're also calculated cold serial killers who play out roles handed to them for generations, and told this is why they were born.

Also, we elect the kings and queens now. They're the same ones.

They really think its FOR THEIR GOOD, FOR THE LOVE. They need to depopulate us for the love. They need to sacrifice a large portion of humanity for the future world, good life, for the sake of humanity (at least some of them have been sold that). Its different goals or answers on different levels. All compartmentalized with bloodlines being more religious or dark sided gnostic and black ops having more of the real cosmic answers, ie ETs involved.

They're all lied to, their info for thousands of years distorted, for they didn't meet with angels but they met with bigger bullies than they, for its a frequency match. And they have been meeting with them, and working for an agenda.

The problem that is happening is there are too many of us, we can topple them if we awake. And the way they gain power is by putting us in a smaller box than they're in.

But the sake of the school, the whole point of the lessons here is to grow soul far beyond any boxes, and beyond the duality itself, which is where dark hearts are trapped.

We're far bigger than they are in truth.

What they do is done on every level, government, society, media, schools, power structures, armies, police, real estate, resources, and they try to establish multidimensional ways to hook souls, so you owe your credit card debt in the next life. But in reality you don't owe a thing and people just need to wake up and renounce it for there is absolutely no reason we're not living equally and abundantly and all of earth and its resources belongs equally to all life on it, so they are the ones who owe.
Money is dross, it blasts away at the end, just part of the holographic movie, and debt means nothing, for there is no such a thing as money debt, its the relationship debts to living souls you've hurt that count. But forgiveness tops everything.

What they do is calculating, not random childish toys.

Paula Cole-I Don't Want to Wait.mp4

What is sold many of them, is that the useless eaters are destroying the earth and its resources, their precious resources (not the big corps, and the people would rather live with the clean energy and on their own clean lands with clean beamships in their back yards, and we've had that tech for ages).

This song is very chilling, for its as if queen elizabeth is demanding that the elites do something for Their Good! Their Love! Their Fairy Tale world equipped with all the slaves they need.

She has that queenie look down pat.

And the revelations are only so the religious don't attack them when they realize their being murdered and their own children.

They play every angle of this. Cycles. Accidents. GMO. Revelations trying to appease each group they're murdering.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Its often the same souls/groups, coding the matrix, amongst the controllers.

Celebrities who might be time travellers

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

How can life happen twice?
Christ is the life which is always present.
When would now end and when would it begin again?

edit on 10-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Ever notice all religions have an end times event? They all can't wait for the apocalypse. It's like they are obsessed with death and destruction. Christians and Jews most of all. Jews think if they can push all the non-Jews out of Israel and bring all the Jews there they can't kick start the apocalypse. They use that and God as an excuse to commit murder and genocide. There are christians even in America who believe this needs to be done so Jesus can return. That is beyond evil and pathetically insane.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Evanzsayz

Ever notice all religions have an end times event? They all can't wait for the apocalypse. It's like they are obsessed with death and destruction.

Time ends when it is realized that there is only ever the present.

Time is not real - it is an idea that arises in presence.
When presence is realized then that is where all 'else' is destroyed.

Presence is life and death together as one. Nothing can ever change presently without death - which is life.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

You might appreciate this video.

You are right when you say that all religions point to the end of time.
The idea that there is time makes believe there can be a becoming - when really there is only ever being.
Being is it.

edit on 10-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I did, thank you. I never heard of Tony before. He's a very smart person.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

I can make a very accurate prediction though.There will be exactly zero people who read this thread that will believe what I wrote.Fortunately that zero is exactly how much that matters.

I read your post.

I understand what you are saying.

And it makes a great deal more sense than a lot of the religious writings I've read.

And you are right.. (from your system view) the very few who are invited to the
wedding feast find their way to that event past all the people who condemn
others to hell rather than love them. The two things: love and hell are mutually
exclusive. Of course hell never existed until religious people created it; just like
how Limbo never actually existed and the Catholic Church recently canceled it.

www.britannica.com...

KPB

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

That's a terrible suggestion.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It is impossible to force the second coming. That is just one more example of man's arrogance. Everything that happens was predestined by God and is His will. Any action taken by anyone to "force" or speed up the timeline to bring about the second coming was the will of God in the first place, and that action is just another part of his plan.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Pfft. Just look at the god they worship. If that doesn't tell you anything, you need glasses.

In your opinion.

As a blanket statement, it's presumptuous, ignorant and offensive, if not simply insensitive, almost bully-like towards those who have a faith based system of some kind, although it's a typical atheist-like statement so it's nothing out of the ordinary and is to be expected. You guys are getting too predictable imho and to be honest it's getting boring.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I thought it was kind of interesting but ultimately, unhelpful and unsatisfying and I don't think that I'm to blame for that, nor my desire which requires something wonderful and something that I myself might even get to experience and participate in. Please don't lecture me now, either, or tell me how >I< am getting in the way of this non-personal ordinariness, and no this isn't my ego flexing it's muscle but a declaration of my humor mirth and charm in the face of their negation and the loss of the best part of me as I am.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

NewAgeMan

I thought it was kind of interesting but ultimately, unhelpful and unsatisfying and I don't think that I'm to blame for that, nor my desire which requires something wonderful and something that I myself might even get to experience and participate in.

It was not intended to help 'you' or satisfy 'you'.
Is there anyone to blame for your dis satisfaction?

edit on 11-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
One pope is enough.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join