It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being visited??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nergalbanda1

Nope they weren't painful they itched like hell for the first couple days

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

JackHill

ATSZOMBIE
Disturbing. See a psychiatrist not come to ATS, Im being serious. Nothing you said makes me think an ET is visiting YOU. Sounds like a lot of delusional psychosis. See a professional & good luck.

reply to post by Asherz189

Here we have a classic example. Can you please re-read what the OP said. She had a recurrent memory from a dream when she was 4 years old, LONG time later she REALIZED after informing herself that the dudes in the dream are the CLASSIC grey aliens, that HUNDREDS have been seen TOO.

Delusional psychosis? Please...

Thank you Jack and its also the fact that i Saw something in my closet and two days after my sister SCREAMED cause she saw two somethings in her door.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

That is fascinating, Haha my brother is a doctor. For a while everytime i went to a doctor i would get really dizzy and faint and black out. Haha but that was due to a terrifying procedure I had done, or thats what i assume. I'm sorry people have criticized you! I believe you!!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MBMASON

First off I havent had ecstasy in years, Second off I am not a big smoker its once in a blue moon now. Thirdly Ive been taking ambien since highschool, Im 24 now! 10mgs is nothing and thats what i take, i dont trip out and see things anymore and I can remember everything cause I have a tolerance for it now and I do not increase from my prescribed dosage. Thank you though!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

That`s not a very rational response. Why should every rational person know that they exist? How did you come to that conclusion? The typical Grey archetype is usually evidence of something elts (in MY research anyway) and the evidence points to them NOT existing. Probably sounds contrary to my earlier postings but it really isn`t to my personage. Usually I`m rather skeptical about such matters.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

This is the point that made me respond to your thread Op. The fact that someone elts had a reaction to `something` possibly related to the phenomena surrounding your personage. Either your sister is easily exitable and spooked herself or actually saw something which puts the incedents into a whole other category.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Sounds like it may be just clogged pores/ingrown hairs maybe. Odd that they were in the configuration that they were. Also looks like it might be an allergy test that you were unaware that you took in your sleep?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I had that same feeling even up to when I was in my early 20's and until I moved away from my home town.

I grew up in a rural area and have had this strange inexplicable fear of aliens for a very long time. I do not have certainty that I was abducted or visited but I have a feeling that if Aliens really do exist that I may have been.

I used to be scared of windows at night, that were left uncovered and would also be afraid to go to sleep and have to hide under my covers to feel better.I used to have a feeling some one was outside my window at night.

I also have dreams of running away from someone and once had a dream that I was being molested by an alien (I think i was around 12 or 13) but woke up in my moms bed. That dream never leaves me even if it as a only a dream and I know that was it somewhat traumatizing. I was an only child and lived only with my mom.

Now that I am in the city I get less dreams of that nature, but had a strikingly disturbing daemon/alien dream where it was watching me from the ceiling while I slept. I kept "waking-up in my dream but I was still in reality asleep. I kept waking up on the wrong side of the bed and with my head in the wrong direction to what it normally is.. It would look at me then I would be scared "awake". This happened at least 4 times before I REALLY woke... with my heart racing , out of breath and paralyzed. I knew I was really awake because I was on the rights side of the bed.. and when I finally calmed down and could move then I saw my girlfriend sleeping and we were in the right places that we normally sleep in..

I had trouble with falling back to sleep after that...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Romuloxreturns

My girlfriend and I have also had a handful of strange occurrence s since being here in the city but the fear is gone.. I think that actually might be a combination of being in a populated are with street lights and the fact that I am older.

We have seen many strange "things" in the sky and ground (blinking stationary lights, bright flashes of white light, dark floating sphere, a bizarre light in a field at night that felt like it was "alive").

We have both also had similar marks on our bodies that just came over night I was convinced that it was not a coincidence. We had a joint "blackout" while staying at a friends cottage in a VERY rural area while watching a movie we were watching it then boom the movie was at the "Menu" and I felt like very BIZZARE all over.

She does not recall anything like this ever happening to her before meeting me.

If these thing didn't happen to her also then I would say I was crazy...and that it was all in my head or my imagination. But I am not sure..

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Asherz189
First off, a little background of odd occurances in my life

5. When i was back living at my moms for a short time I was in my room in the basement, watching tv. Something knocked on the window, i looked at my phone to see what time it was it was 1:30am, I looked out the window and all i saw was a bright white light (Street lamps cast a golden glow not white) All the sudden i was on the other side of my room I looked at my phone again, it was 4:30 am.

this one jumps out at me as a definite sign of something going on. loss of time/flash of light At your Moms? Does it happen when your not at your Mom's?

Enough of the background. The reason why i got really worried was just a few nights ago I was sleeping facing my walk in closet (the door was open) I woke up startled and saw something in my closet staring at me. I couldnt breathe I did a double take, and poof it was gone. Now this happens alot from time to time. Ive gotten used to it... Last night i was dead asleep and i heard a scream, i thought it was in my dream. When really my sister, whom i live with, was asleep Woke up startled and saw two somethings in her door way and screamed. Which begs me to question, Should i be worried?? I'm way into Aliens and Ufos but I'm not down for getting contacted, unless its the Nordics! (I heard they're pretty hot hahah)

well, if you use the search feature you will find a lot of other threads where other People have shared their experiences. do a quick search and that will definitely help to ease a) your doubts and b) maybe assist you with some skills to cope. No flash of light/loss of time in the above ^ event?

Might be two different things/beings?

I do believe in other species and UFOs and I do believe that they visit the Planet, some might be good, but just like in our everyday life, some are bad.

results of quick search

There was a really great thread on another Member's experiences, I can't remember what it was called but I will try to find it and post it up in here for you.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Thank you Asherz189

I don't expect people to believe me, I can understand that, but one Doctor called me a liar and I nearly flipped!!
She then proceeded to call me a schizophrenic and said I needed a psychiatrist!! So I called her bluff and said, 'go ahead send me where you like'. So the horrible cow sent me to a psychiatrist and I went. He then sent me to a psychologist. They all gave me a battery of psychiatric tests and discharged me! They couldn't find anything wrong with me ... if anything I am smarter than they are and certainly not mentally ill. Infact they asked if a trainee could attend one meeting. Bless her she was only about 21/2 and had obviously not long got her degree in psychiatry. I advised against it, but they assured me she would be ok. Like hell was she? I kept looking out of the corner of my eye and I could see she was as white as a sheet and her mouth wide open and shaking like a leaf. I don't think anything prepared her for what she heard that morning!
I am back with the neurologist now ... the normal ones and they have found (according the letter) ... occasional temperal slow wave activity on the left and more occasionally on the right side of my brain. It goes on that they are non specific and of uncertain clinical significance. At the end of this letter, which is a copy that has gone to my GP, it states quite clearly. The possibilities are these symptoms are non-organic needs to be considered.

How much proof does one need?

hx

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Happiness - I have read some of your posts and you say there were doctors who were aliens. Do you mean regular doctors who were working in the hospital and well known to the nurses etc or just aliens who dropped in and pretended to be doctors during the time you were there?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

No, Doctors that actually work there in the hospital. I swear you would not know the difference. One Doctor showed me the door. He was furious because I think something triggers it off and it was just about to happen. I had just mentioned sleep paralysis and the other Doctor looked intrigued and was about to google it. This was before the incident I talk of. A couple of months before and being my cardiologist I felt it worth telling him. I knew my Doctors have been odd over the years, but no this odd. They really started to get jumpy over the sleep paralysis thing. Then again I remember reading the correlation between sp and abduction when I first got the internet in 2003 and I nearly fell through the floor. At that point I had only seen an alien once and even then I tried to pass it off as a dream as I was in bed at the time. I also had a visit from the guy from Mori, whose eyes glowed, when sp was mentioned!
You couldn't make it up!!

hx

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

nergalbanda1
reply to post by JackHill

That`s not a very rational response. Why should every rational person know that they exist? How did you come to that conclusion? The typical Grey archetype is usually evidence of something elts (in MY research anyway) and the evidence points to them NOT existing. Probably sounds contrary to my earlier postings but it really isn`t to my personage. Usually I`m rather skeptical about such matters.

Then your research is pretty bad IMO. The evidence of these 'aliens' being real is at least overwhelming. Massive testimonial evidence have a lot of weight do you know? Ignoring that is, of course, a complete lack of rational approach.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm still here incase anyone was wondering... havent seen anything in my closet in a bit. Last night was hilarious though I kept falling asleep and then I would still be awake but couldnt move or speak and i wanted to tell something to go away I would flick my hand wake up and say "GO away!" and do the same thing over again after doing this 10 times i turned on my light and fell asleep lol I have no idea why.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Romuloxreturns

K your experiences are freaky! I once woke up in my moms bed haha. And your demonic dream is crazy I would never sleep in my room again.

reply to post by Thurisaz

Hi there! To my knowledge I have never experienced a loss of time or a bright light other than that night i lived at my moms. But like i said when i was young i had that dream about aliens invading the house, and then Just a few months ago i had recurring ufo dreams that took place at my moms.

I will check the search out. Thank you

You're welcome, having A Brother who is a dr i can safely say alot of them are douches. I believe its not my place nor anyone elses to cast doubt on someones story, and call them crazy. Really we should be coming together and sharing our stories and learning and building off of others experiences. If you;re not a part of the solution you're a part of the problem.
Also i believe about some Doctors being Aliens. ETS are totally living among us i always think they're those weird people you meet where something is off you just cant put your finger on it haha

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sounds like you have some form of mental illness.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by McCool

I think my partner would have had me committed ages ago if that was the case and I would have let him do it.
Besides, he would have only needed to make one phone call if he thought that and off to Bedlam I would go!

hx

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Oh Happiness you are just awesome!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Simple solution,
Install a security camera.

But make sure it can record on the UV and IR spectrums.

You will know for sure after then.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join