It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being visited??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Your experiences was interesting to read,I am glad the anxiety levels in your life has been resolved.My hubby came out of a war too,with PTSD.I did'nt know him back then,but he told me a relationship he was in at the time,went sour because the young woman he was dating basically also got it in the chops when she tried to wake him up once.
I wish I could ascribe my ongoing life experiences to sleep disorders.This sleep paralysis thing-i only had it once in conjunction with a scary experience.It did'nt involve beings or procedures etc,just being pulled through the air.A member here suggested it may well have been an 0BE-and indeed it may well have been.It did feel like an assault on me though,like a kidnapping type of thing,me being dragged away unwillingly.I have reason to believe the occult was involved,through a person in my life at that time,but who can know for sure?
The other times I had it,really only 2/3 times,it was that thing where you wake up,cannot move or see,but you can hear the people around you,then the paralysis+"blindness" goes away after a minute and you're fully able-bodied again.Your body seems to have just "woken" a bit later than your mind,you know.
Like I said,for me,sleep paralysis episodes has been a rare exception,occuring only about 3 times during my entire life,my sleep issue rather tends to be periods of insomnia.I'm very happy about that,sleep paralysis sucks.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhiteI've underline "Dissociative" for the simple fact that Dissociation translates perceptually as Missing Time.
If someone is having episodes of Missing Time, then, they're experiencing a Dissociative State.

Dissociateive states are states of various degrees of emotional withdrawal. People do not lose their memory in these states. Time loss is just that; a complete memory blank. Psychological studies of abductees (see Jenny Randles) show that they are not suffering from any form of psychopathology or schizoid states. When they do suffer stress like symptoms it is shown to be a result of their abduction experiences not the cause of them. The current trend to explain religious or paranormal experience in terms of medical labels does not hold up when subjected to detailed analysis. www.primal-page.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Asherz189
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Yeah because I'm sure you're a professional in this matter. lmao. Fyi i do see a psychatrist and its not for the "psychosis" you are referring to.

Maybe you should learn some manners and not be so judgemental.

its not judgmental or rude at all,

What other paths have you taken to try and explain what you listed?

Did you have an idea about visitation and are now trying to make your experiences fit the visitation explanation or have you taken other steps for an understanding that has lead to no answers?

You have given us readers your perspective and it reads with the question your asking as a person suffering from some type of psychosis because you have not shown us the other explanations you have tried to gain which might explain and make sense of your experiences, one need not be a professional in the matter to see the signs only some experience and many here have a lot experience with mental illnesses whether direct and personal or indirect and someone close to them.

You getting defensive and upset at someones opinion of what they have read is what makes me believe you want the answer to be visitation and anything that strays away from that possibility is being rude and judgmental.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherz189

It's been a while since I have written on this forum. I am more than likely much older than you as is my wife, so our experiences go further back. I don't doubt what is happening to you, but as you age, fear takes a back seat and is replaced by a form of humor.

I and my wife also have had bruises, wake up some mornings after some events completely wasted. You mentioned the nordics, or someone here did. My wife every so often refers to them and considers them quite sexy, big well built and all. They seemed more spiritually oriented. Compared to my aging body, perhaps I should be jealous.

Back to fear. Just the other night I woke to someone shuffling in the other room, definitely the sounds of someone in our home. I assumed it was my mate, so I reached over and placed a hand on her, nope, someone else was there. I also found that she was wakened by this movement.

What makes this strange is, we should have been upset, but neither of us had any feelings about it, we were getting this feeling of, like, "go back to sleep'" so we did. We sleep armed and and are very aware of the dangers living on earth, yet we went back to sleep. The same thing happened when we were visited by an orb and later by a being by my bed.

The point here, is the next day, we laughed about the visit and my wife told me, odd, I am not afraid any longer.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Here is a link that might be of use. And here is the book. It is about how to defend yourself against abduction. Also, if you want to get away from this, it might be best to stop having an interest in things ufological. Get rid of all of it and move on - if you want to get away from it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I dont have missing time! It was a one time thing and i was on ambien and weed. So it was probably that. I'm not schizo! And there;s nothing wrong with being imaginative. What the hell is your problem, you're such a downer. I know what is wrong with me and so does my "physician" I have PTSD and I'm bipolar. You don't need to be such a bummer and automatically assume because an individual is experiencing things out of the norm (for you) that they have something wrong with their head. Maybe i am really getting contacted and I'm special they don't wanna visit you because you're no fun.

Chillax and &^%# off.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

I was just wondering this with a coworker of mine today, that maybe they are entities. I do have a knack for attracting them. I'm fine if they're nice but where I'm waking up startled and scared, I don't think they are. I am not a religious person. But i will try that! thank you!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Oh is that what is going on, haha =P

reply to post by sailormon

_javascript:quote()
Thank you for your insight!! Yep it was me who talked about the Nordics! I wouldn't mind if they visited me raawwr. But whatever is going on i do not think its a Nordic.

reply to post by EnPassant

Thank you! I'll look into those! yeah i need to find another hobby, even if im not being visited at all I read being into ufology just invites them in.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Never let another person downgrade your experiences that is what they want,the problem of abductions is that it is a ongoing process it will never stop are go away.Also that is what is wrong with people that do come out and speak about it, they are labeled as having some kind of psychosis,so there must be a lot of psychotic people out there in the world

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just for #s and giggles heres those weird bites things. I thought they were mosquitos until the ones on my foot were in a straight line, others said they were chicken pox. And they oozed puss, it was gnar. And they stuck around FOREVER i never had bites do that before. I went to an insta clinic and the doctor said it was contact dermatitis and i thought he was an idiot. The target ones people said they were tick bites and I did as well, I went to another doctor and she said the red around the bites was more bruising then a rash... which is true. Anyways heres the pics

Ones on my foot -

this was the first target

Then others started targeting... FYI this is on my leg lol not my butt

This is the ones on my foot more than a month later

All over my legs a month later

And heres shots of the weird ass scars I have now

It could of very well been bugs I spent the night at my exes house and we drank alot of beer that night but I asked him and he didnt get those weird bites all over him. But i never had bug bites oooze and leave scars. Who knows though

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

People are just downers and they're no fun. Its never nice to label someone as having mental problems. I will be straight up honest Manic Depression runs in my Family.... NOT schizophrenia and Im pretty sure my physician would of picked up by now if ive been having psychotic episodes.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I would have to say that #2 pic seems kind if strange it is a pattern

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Pic 3 is nuts it doesnt show it well, well on my computer it does if i tip the screen back but a couple of them started bullseying it looked like i got attacked by an octopus tentacle haha

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Like i said in a earlier post i was 4 years old and had strange things happen to me,but didn't start to remember some stuff till later on in my life,i can remember to this day the thing coming out of the closet and then nothing after that,I was a normal child i don't think i was a stark raving mad person at 4 LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Are they still showing up?Have they cleared up any,and do you hear any strange noises and just pick up on random words you have no clue what they are in your mind,just asking for a reason,not due to "Pyschotic" episodes that is a joke

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Firstly, I find it pretty amusing that you find Nordic's hot! Fair play to you

Secondly, Manic Depression also runs in my family, and one thing I know for a fact that this kind of illness alone does not make an otherwise sane person imagine and/or fabricate things like this. I personally don't believe you are making any of this up, whilst that's contrary to some others comments. I am a firm believer that some of us get visited, and am almost envious of you, in a bizarre way.

If I was in your shoes, I would firstly buy a webcam. For as little as £5 you can get a webcam and very simple software can allow the webcam to record when it detects any movement. At this price you could even configure multiple cams to record different place (ie. out your window where the light was seen) but this would be a little harder to do.

I figure at least this way, if the beings that are visiting you abide by the laws as we understand them, enter your room at night, you will have yourself some solid footage of it.

I am a few over the limit and must admit I have only read the first page of this thread so far, but your story interests me greatly. Sorry if I have just repeated the comments of others but as I say, I haven't read it all yet.

All the best... Shroom

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yeah they're lil purple scars now. No i dont hear random things

reply to post by Tachalka

First off if the "Dobby" under your screen name refers to Dobby in Harry Potter, I love you! if not i suppose i still love you haha. I have a soft spot for blonde blue eyes as what i am
And why thank you, you may have whats been happening. I slept with my light on last night haha and kept waking up and looking at my closet. I dont live at my moms where i saw the light, anymore. But i do have hd webcams!! I may have set them up but i would be scared to look at the footage!! Course if i do catch something in my room I can post it and have all these lovely people call me psycho and say i faked it. haha some peoples children....

Few over the limit? As in drinks? Have one for me!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by Bedlam

The other times I had it,really only 2/3 times,it was that thing where you wake up,cannot move or see,but you can hear the people around you,then the paralysis+"blindness" goes away after a minute and you're fully able-bodied again.

For me, the anxiety thing wasn't something I actually felt. I was FINE, it was all the other people around me that needed to be strangled.
I quit smoking/dipping too, right about the same time, really upped the ante.

But when everyone being on my very last nerves (can't be anxiety!) was peaking out, it was greys, blue doctors and Nordics every week. And it was very very realistic. I do have the "just can't move" ones. Those are the GOOD ones. Oh, and I started sleepwalking again like I used to do as a kid. That adds in extra realism, because I would wake up and have wet dirty grassy feet to go along with the dream sequence.

The BAD hypnogogic dreams are where someone's in the room, and coming to get you, the wife or the kids. And with mine, if they're that sort, come visual and auditory hallucinations. The recording was pretty weird that the old lady made. My eyes are open, I'm moving my head and looking around, but no one's home, if you know what I mean. In the bad episodes, I'm asleep with my eyes open, I look around the room and my mind paints the dream sequence onto the real world in 3D color, with Dolby Surround®. That makes it even worse, because when I do wake up, nothing much changes except the boogers fade out. Since there's no definite break, it SEEMS like it's still going on. There's a transition, but it's hard to spot. Those are the ones that leave me wandering around looking for where the b---ds went to, even though I know it wasn't real.

So at least for me, it is possible to have both the can't move can't breathe hearing things around me sleep paralysis dreams, but the others are humdingers and are the same thing, just amped up, with full bore visual and auditory hallucinations painted over the real room as an overlay.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
OP -

are you sure those aren't bedbug bites?

The size, color and distribution looks EXACTLY like some bedbugs have been after you.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
If you're not sure, why not go to the doctor and have samples tested? They will tell you exactly what those are. Patterns in bites are not uncommon as they tend to follow blood vessels I think. They do look like bed bug bites and I think one of them is infected. When in doubt, doctor's visit because that's a lot of bites and you need to know if you're okay and what those are exactly so you can make it stop.

I know, not as cool as alien abductions but if aliens are smart enough to come to earth, they probably wouldn't do such a sloppy job doing whatever those dots are supposed to be. Again, you should get those things checked in case it becomes a health hazard.

Edit: Also as an added scientific possibility, there's a chance that you may be allergic to alcohol, or at least something within what you were drinking. Probably not the case here but you did say after a night of drinking and alcohol-related allergies do exist and they can cause rashes, skin pigmentation, and a few other things.
edit on 8-11-2013 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join