It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being visited??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
First off, a little background of odd occurances in my life

1. When i was very young I had a dream a ufo landed in our backyard and beings invaded our house. My mom me and my sister were home, My two older brothers were not. Ever since that dream I have always gotten scared for no reason during the night, even to this day and I'm 24! Ever since that dream I've only felt safe at night if my brothers were home. This dream has stuck in my memory, keep in mind I was young at the time I had no idea what aliens looked like, remembering the dream, it wasn't until I became much older that I realized the beings were greys in my dream. How the hell would i know what a grey looked like being 4 years old?

2. Ive constantly had dreams of someone watching me through my window, or constantly have dreams of hiding because someone is after me.

3. Like i said, I get scared for no reason in the middle of the night and wake up startled.

4. I get odd bruises or marks on my body. In June i got sores all over my legs that oozed... I thought they were Mosquito Bites.... Until they stuck around for months and now they are small round slightly scooped scars. I have pics as well.

5. When i was back living at my moms for a short time I was in my room in the basement, watching tv. Something knocked on the window, i looked at my phone to see what time it was it was 1:30am, I looked out the window and all i saw was a bright white light (Street lamps cast a golden glow not white) All the sudden i was on the other side of my room I looked at my phone again, it was 4:30 am.

6. I once had an episode of sleep paralysis and felt people/beings around my bed.

7. I have seen weird things in the sky, i can elaborate if anyone would like to know.

8. Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and my legs are killing me and i cant move them... probably due to bad circulation though haha

9. Large parts of my childhood are blocked from memory.

10. In june for a month straight i kept having the same dream... I was in my moms backyard (where i grew up) I see a ufo fly over, I have immense terror and feel better as it flies away, but as it seems to know what im thinking, it flys back over me, there's a bright light. And my dream ends.

Enough of the background. The reason why i got really worried was just a few nights ago I was sleeping facing my walk in closet (the door was open) I woke up startled and saw something in my closet staring at me. I couldnt breathe I did a double take, and poof it was gone. Now this happens alot from time to time. Ive gotten used to it... Last night i was dead asleep and i heard a scream, i thought it was in my dream. When really my sister, whom i live with, was asleep Woke up startled and saw two somethings in her door way and screamed. Which begs me to question, Should i be worried?? I'm way into Aliens and Ufos but I'm not down for getting contacted, unless its the Nordics! (I heard they're pretty hot hahah)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I had a similar experience to your last story a few nights ago. I turn over and look at the clock and it's 4:30. I notice the closet light is on so I start to get up to turn it off and some little bastard walks into it. I ran to see it but nothing was there. I put my hand out to shut the light off, but it was in the off position already, yet the closet still glowed. I just laughed and went back to bed.

I don't know if these things are aliens or vivid hallucinations, but I gave up on investigating it. You can stop it for so long, but in the long run it's gonna happen. No one will believe you and even places such as this have become hostile to such a topic.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Ahhh! I would freak out, I get startled when i see things but my poor sister haha screaming. I should somehow force my cats to sleep with me, it sounds totally weird but i dont get bad dreams or wake up startled when I have Binx in the room. Maybe i should just bring my pitbull home from my moms for safe measure haha.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherz189

That seems like a lot of things happening to you. Hopefully it is all just random stuff. I mean what can you do to stop them if they want to do anything? Maybe they really like watching you? You may have alien stalkers?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I have had very similar events as you since early childhood. I have decided that we should just not worry about it. We are still alive and we can't stop them if someone is doing something to us anymore than the wild cat I caught and had fixed and wormed and flea removed and released. The terror I saw there reminded me of how we may seem to an advanced life form.

Does it want to hurt or help like I did for the kitty.

Many times my husband and I will have the same unexplained injuries, pain in the right leg when we wake or both horrible back pain in the same place on both of us without any cause.

A while back I woke with several holes down my shin, they looked like punctures, each with a drop of blood, they didn't hurt which seemed really odd because they were holes, they were not swollen nor the edged look inflamed. I showed my husband and later that day they all just disappeared not a trace.

Something I have wondered about when it comes to missing time. Why is it some days i wake up and my legs are still smooth and some days my legs have hair growth like several days worth, same with my husbands face. Is that the way body hair just grows I wonder.
edit on 6-11-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

That is a very good way to look at it.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Disturbing. See a psychiatrist not come to ATS, Im being serious. Nothing you said makes me think an ET is visiting YOU. Sounds like a lot of delusional psychosis. See a professional & good luck.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If I were you, I would find a good hypnotist and find out if you are being abducted. You've already mentioned you've had missing time and scoop marks on your legs that you can't account how you received them. I've read a lot of abduction and UFO sighting case studies since my first research paper on the subject in college back in 81. Your experience and physical markings sounds like a text book case for abduction.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Yeah because I'm sure you're a professional in this matter. lmao. Fyi i do see a psychatrist and its not for the "psychosis" you are referring to.

Maybe you should learn some manners and not be so judgemental.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Thank you. I thought about seeing a hypnotist, But maybe i would rather not know what they're doing to me, if they are visiting me. What if its traumatizing. I'll wait and see if anything weird happens to our roomate.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Strange dreams. Check.
Seen things in the sky. First time I was 6/7 playing the the garden. Check
Woke up in the night, double taking things in my room. Check
Bruises when I wake up. Check.
Paralysis and fear in the night. Check.
Thought it was them since I was 6ish. Check.

I get scared some nights and I can't explain why, just hits me. I don't know what it is, and I guess that's the scariest part.

One thing I can say. You're not alone. Oddly I'm also 24.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I can understand your concerns. Your story about being afraid at night reminded me of myself. For the longest time I used to be terrified of falling asleep, even into my high school years. I remember sleeping with the covers over my head. I was afraid to open my eyes while trying to fall asleep. My bedroom was upstairs, and the only time I calmed down is when one of my family members would come upstairs to go to bed.

I no longer have that "terrified feeling" before going to bed. I still find it odd, but I always would think it was my imagination playing tricks on me. I never really got interested in UFO research until I had to write my first paper on the subject. After reading through numerous case studies on the subject, I realized there were way too many coincidences related to abductions and similar sightings. I had to take into account the credibility of multiple witness sightings, sightings by pilots, military personnel, police officers and government documentation released by the freedom information act. I also accidentally stumbled upon something at one of my jobs as an intern in D.C., that kind of clinched it for me.

What kind of puzzles me, is my daughter who is now 26, also is terrified of falling asleep without the hallway light on. There was a time she ran into our room in the middle of the night when she was home from college swearing she saw something in her room. She actually slept at the foot of our bed until sunrise!

She knows I'm always researching things related to UFO sightings and abductions, and she doesn't feel comfortable when I talk about it. I sometimes wonder if there's a connection between my own frightening experience when I was a teen and my daughters frightened anxiety before she falls asleep. One of these days I have to see if there's any connection.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Asherz189, I know what you mean, I have had same experiences as you however as it turns out they were just shadow people abusing me, and this was proven due to the fact that my scratches were in areas that I could not scratch myself, the bedsheets were clean (so was I) and my ex saw shadow people over me. I hold no grudge though, I still think most of them are kind. I don't know about UFOs, but there are dimensional beings that are already on earth so that could be what you're referring to. Although, for me, the people that seemed to peak through the windows ended up being an actual stalker I later found out in my teenage years. The paranoia thereafter lasted a few years, maybe 4 or 5 but that's it, i got over it.

Although your "seeing things in the sky" is pretty vague. That one could easily be explained with floaters or iris scratches etc... It just depends on what you saw.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

If you don't want to hear about peoples honest encounters with the unknown then YOU should not be on ATS.
I can't stand you people who always instantly go for"your crazy" or "you were on drugs/tired". You are telling this person they are crazy and then saying "get off ATS and don't talk about it". THAT, Sir is suspect, why do you care so much to even reply to the OP? You must be SUCH a GOODGUY.

As for the OP, I have had similar things happen to me and people close to me, I can elaborate in another post if you like. Second, be prepared to have hard working individuals try to dissuade you from speaking out in anyway possible. Be prepared to become a targeted individual because it will most likely happen if the alien thing is true.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by translation

I knew i wasn't going crazy!

reply to post by WeRpeons

In Highschool there was a period of time i slept in the hallway or on the floor of my moms bed..... Then there was one time i was asleep in my room, and I woke up in my moms bed she is a light sleeper and she didnt wake up, and I certainly didn't remember going into her room or getting into bed. I would of slept on the floor. I'll have to ask my brother if any freaky stuff happens to him.

reply to post by Em2013

AHHHHHHH not Shadow People. They freak me out as well, I do not think they are kind at all.

reply to post by DayKnightmare

Thank you! Some people are so rude, It doesn't bother me though! I know I'm sane and they're just haters haha. Yes i would like to hear your story!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The reason why you may consider them non-friendly is because you get scared from them and they get startled so they may attack you because of it. They are very curious. Consider a cat walks up to you, very curiously and then you jump. What will the cat do? The cat will run in the other direction and get all mad at you. I've only had abduction experiences in form of dreams, so I can't really comment on anything other than Shadow people.

But if you want to learn more about them, you can visit my thread about them:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

DayKnightmare

If you don't want to hear about peoples honest encounters with the unknown then YOU should not be on ATS.
I can't stand you people who always instantly go for"your crazy" or "you were on drugs/tired". You are telling this person they are crazy and then saying "get off ATS and don't talk about it". THAT, Sir is suspect, why do you care so much to even reply to the OP? You must be SUCH a GOODGUY.

As for the OP, I have had similar things happen to me and people close to me, I can elaborate in another post if you like. Second, be prepared to have hard working individuals try to dissuade you from speaking out in anyway possible. Be prepared to become a targeted individual because it will most likely happen if the alien thing is true.

For the record: "Crazy" is not a medical determination. No physician will ever diagnose any subjects, under any conditions as "crazy".

"Crazy" is a societal stigma and has nothing to do with diagnostic determinations other than serving as an ugly label doled out by the untutored in wrongfully associating any number of actually quite common items seen to and cared for under Psychology.

There are, in fact, a surprising frequency of subjects who present schizotypes which are quite capable of carrying on healthy, productive, rewarding lives with no call or requirement for professional supervision, or even treatment of any kind.

Let's, for instance, look at Synesthesia.
Subjects who present with Synesthesia have an entirely different experiential perception of the world around them than typical with everyone else.
They might feel music like rain, smell numbers, hear colors, as well as any other variety or combination of senses applied to anything and everything experienced.
It's a wonderful and fascinating condition.
Are they "crazy"?
No.

Now, let's look at Schizotypy.

In psychology, schizotypy is a theory stating that there is a continuum of personality characteristics and experiences ranging from normal dissociative, imaginative states to more extreme states related to psychosis and in particular, schizophrenia. This is in contrast to a categorical view of psychosis, where psychosis is considered to be a particular (usually pathological) state, that someone either has, or has not.

Uh-oh, there's that Schizophrenia word. Sounds scary? Sounds "crazy"?
Actually:

Although aiming to reflect some of the features present in diagnosable mental illness, schizotypy does not necessarily imply that someone who is more schizotypal than someone else is more ill. For example, certain aspects of schizotypy may be beneficial. Both the unusual experiences and cognitive disorganisation aspects have been linked to creativity and academic achievement.Jackson proposed the concept of ‘benign schizotypy’ in relation to certain classes of religious experience, which he suggested might be regarded as a form of problem-solving and therefore of adaptive value. The link between positive schizotypy and certain facets of creativity is consistent with the notion of a "healthy schizotypy", which may account for the persistence of schizophrenia-related genes in the population despite their many dysfunctional aspects.

Wait.
What was that?
Schizotypy could actually be BENEFICIAL?
AND Healthy?

Yup.

In other words, someone can 'see' or experience aliens that aren't really there, as well as a variety of any number of sundry things, even across the entire sensorium, all due presentation of some degree of schizotype, and still be quite healthy, and definitely not "crazy", because "crazy", once again, is not a medical determination.

Additionally, for the record, the majority of instances of subjects reporting space alien contact experiences result either from presentation of a schizotype, tumor delusions, and/or chemical inducement.
Note the term 'majority'. That doesn't mean ALL.
Note also zero mention of UFOs. UFOs are an entirely different and separate subject from space alien contact/abduction experiences.
Lastly, space alien contact experiences have been successfully and reliably reproduced in the lab, thus giving fairly strong indication (note; indication) such experiences are highly likely entirely subjective experiences.

edit on 11/6/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

THough its not my first experience I will start with 2008. I was lying in bed with my GF at the time and not asleep yet and I get a foreal feeling like someone was coming into my house. I had no reason to suspect anyone raiding my house as I live a peaceful law abiding life, but I got a feeling on the level of missions Ive done in Iraq and Afghanistan. I heard the glass sliding door in the living room open so quiet I wasn't sure it opened. At this point im bugeyed lying there listening, and sure enough then I hear the strangest thing. I hear the latch inside my doorKnob of by room click open. Now the strange thing is it was just the latch and the knob didnt turn (I didnt hear any pikcking and you cant do the credit card thing from the outside of the door) Once I hear this I bolt up and face the door. I see the door swing open almost like it was pulled open then BAM!!! flash of white light and the next frame in the roll of film in my memory is 4 hours later at dawn.It was white light the instantly four hour later waking up to crazy grandpa peeing in my doorway ( crazy grandpa was in aerospace in the 60s and 70s as an engineer i might add)

I also have huge peices of my childhood missing from memory and conflicting memories with my family. There were other missing time experiences but they are more difficult to remember. I will try to post more after i cut my hair

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join