It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being visited??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Get a dog, or if you have a dog, have him sleep in the room with you,
they don't like dogs, even nice dogs and dogs are super sensitive to little noises and movements.
Should give you some peace of mind. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I went to a Dr. she said they we'rent bed bugs, I was tested for Rocky Mountain Spotted fever as well. like i said I did stay over at my exes and i asked him if he had any bites because bed bugs did cross my mind,and he didn't I never got those again. I know i sure as hell dont have bed bugs and i never got these bites again and i have stayed over at his house since then. So i have no idea

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

I did go to a doctor, not bed bugs. This has never happened to me, its a possibility its an allergic reaction but its never happened again. And i drink alot... well not alot that sounds bad haha Again these bites happened in june lols.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

Well I have a chihuahua but she always doesnt sleep with me... maybe she doesnt like them haha. I have a pitbull, but i live in a townhome so my pitbull is at my moms where she has a whole half acre yard to run around in. Maybe i should just take her for the nights haha. I had no idea e.ts don't like dogs. How do you know this?? I'm curious. I never trust anyone who doesn't like dogs haha

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

I have been bashed on here something chronic in the past when I have tried to convey my experiences with sleep paralysis. I too used to be absolutely terrified to go to bed at one time. How an earth I got through it, trying to hold down a full time job and bringing up my child alone, I will never know ... but I did!!
At the time when I first found ATS, it was a life line as I had no one to talk too about it all.

Fast forward to recent years and I have now met aliens ... not in my sleep paralysis, not in dreams, but in real life in a London hospital. I don't know if I am brave or stupid talking about it on here ... but it is true!!

Got to point where I couldn't care less! I just try not to think about it and get on with my life. Easier said than done, but what else can you do? My main aim in life is to try to protect the vulnerable. In my job I think for the grace of God go I! Little do they know and that includes my colleagues, who I have met face to face. The top people for the organisation I work for actually set me for counselling when it first happened, which I thought was admirable considering they could have been like anyone else and sack me or have me down as a nutter! My references wouldn't have looked too good either. 'Had a break down... claims to have met ET's at King's!!' Not long afterwards a beautifully made documentary came out about the A & E unit. New series starts soon. I love watching it, but on the flipside I know the truth. Things aren't what they seem!!

hx

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherz189

Asherz189

Do you think you may have an implant? I have one at the bottom of my left leg. It is like a grain of rice just under the skin and I can move it if I want, but I don't like disturbing it.

stay strong

hx

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

You've met aliens?? In a hospital?? Now you must tell your story! I would like to read it!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

To my knowledge i don't believe I have an implant... AHHH. I would rip that out at once if i did have one

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'd like to say that I have also met many aliens in the hospital, and they were wearing oversized sombreros.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

lol

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Those look slightly diffrent then what the doctors told you but definately a condition. I get those sometimes myself but the doctors always say that it is due to clogged pores or ingrown hairs and they doe ooze as well and take awile to heal up. I thought at first they might have been a form of herpes but always test negative. Were those pustules painful to the touch?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Number Six is your answer. That's pretty much what you can attribute it to.

How do I know? Because I went through something similar. How you got that you are being abducted is beyond me. How did I come to my conclusion? Because you mentioned many times how you "woke up" or how you "dreamed" something.
edit on 9-11-2013 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

One cannot give a different preception or outlook other then one`s own. Another will never be capable of knowing someone elt`s perspective at all without being that person, therfore there will always be different ways people see things on the same matter. Persapective will always be subjective untill telepathy or some such thing can be proven or invented.
People will always get defensive if they preceive they are being attacked even if they aren`t actually, all in perspective.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Asherz189
How the hell would i know what a grey looked like being 4 years old?

Because, as it should be massively accepted by every rational being, these aliens are real. Period.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

wingsfan

I don't know if these things are aliens or vivid hallucinations

That's the classic argument from some people, these must be dreams, hallucinations... the oddity is that as far I know people who doesn't have any contact between them, that live far far away from each other suddently have 'dreams' and 'hallucinations' involving little big headed grey creatures with big eyes.

Nop... not buying it that theory. It just makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

ATSZOMBIE
Disturbing. See a psychiatrist not come to ATS, Im being serious. Nothing you said makes me think an ET is visiting YOU. Sounds like a lot of delusional psychosis. See a professional & good luck.

Here we have a classic example. Can you please re-read what the OP said. She had a recurrent memory from a dream when she was 4 years old, LONG time later she REALIZED after informing herself that the dudes in the dream are the CLASSIC grey aliens, that HUNDREDS have been seen TOO.

Delusional psychosis? Please...

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

LogicalRazor
Unless there's direct evidence in the form of video surveillance, alien tissue or the like...its all in your head and it will pass eventually. That is the most sane and rational and likely explanation. Any suggestions, personal experience from other forum members or "psychic" intuitions are all crap and purely speculative and not based on reality or proof.

And here comes another one! RE READ the friggin OP for Christ's sake!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I've never woken up with bruises or oozing sores, but I've woken up with scratches on my chest. weird thing is, I sleep with my door closed, so my cats can't get in to scratch me, and I can tell when ghosts or demons or other things are around, so I know my house isn't haunted. I occasionally do wake up in different places than I went to sleep, with the lights on, so maybe the aliens fancy me too?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

IT's not for the faint hearted my dear. Maybe one day I will post the whole thing from the beginning to the present day.
It all began with the sleep paralysis and a referral to the top neurologists in the country. It is not some fantastic story I have conjured up for attention. I wish it was lol If you read my posts on other forums you will get a glimpse of what I have been through. I have had a lot of stick for merely trying to convey to people what happened to me.
As for the implant, I have considered nicking the skin and trying to remove the foreign object from my leg, but I am not that brave! Besides I like my legs and I don't want any unnecessary scarring.
So going back to the Doctors lets put it this way there are 'normal Doctors' and 'alien Doctors', but by Christ and as God is my witness you would not know the difference unless they decide to show ... whether they mean to or not, I really don't know. Lets put it this way they are immaculately dressed, not a hair out of place. I know you may think that isn't unusual, their hands are cold and clammy and they don't like to shake hands ... avoid it like the plague! Their voices get deeper and they seem to have no humanness about them, no atmosphere of a normal human being. Kind of cold, hard exterior. I felt like a naughty girl in front of the headmaster about to get told off!! That kind of thing.

Please do not go to any hospital appointment on your own ... ever!!

Stay true to yourself and close with your family ...even if they do not understand you ... move on to another subject. I cant tell my Dad, even though he still has all his marbles ... he is in his eighty's and he is the best Dad in the world! He knew about the sleep paralysis, but I drew a line on telling him about the Doctors and the guy from Mori whose eyes glowed and yep his voice got deeper too!! My Dad has a lot of older persons medical issues now and I don't want to scare the # out of him. As it is he appears to have more medication that what he really needs, but he is old school and he won't listen. A Doctor is a Doctor and a spade a spade as far as he is concerned!

HX

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
In a few of your posts you mention your drug use, specifically Ambien, weed and ecstasy. It's hard for me to take these fantastical claims as being completely real when you admit to drug use.

Not trying to be a dick or anything but in my opinion in changes your credibility.
edit on 9-11-2013 by MBMASON because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join