It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Garden State Plaza Mall, New Jersey

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

They probably didn't like the colour , wouldn't fit the profile of a bad assssss , needs to be black .

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

JBA2848
This is from Google street view in front of his house.

I don't think that's him.
Or well, if it is he has added the leopard print tatts to the left arm since that photo was taken.

ETA: nvm. The tatts are new. In one of his "Glam shots" they aren't there.
edit on 5-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

JBA2848

So...this is a 'still' of the suspect in this mall drama, outside his address?

What are the chances of that?

Å99

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

TwiTcHomatic
Well that is odd.. his page with his actor headshot said Teaneck new jersey a few minutes ago.

Now it says New York City, NY

Anybody else catch that?
edit on 5-11-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

It says New York, NY on the one I'm on. He's just a quick drive to the city so probably had put New York origionally - but lives in Jersey. Unless your sure you saw that. Screen shots are always an afterthought for me too.

He wanted to be famous so now he is. It looks like he was living at home with his parents - (don't know why but the feel of the neighborhood and his room). Still seems like a distraction. And he must have been recognized by someone because the police knew who he was right after shots were fired. Was on a twitter page linked in one of these threads. If he was wearing a mask how did they know so quickly? Had to have been onto his plan already or caught him because a mask would also mean the cameras couldn't make it out. Who knows - people twittering under stress so likely not accurate. Quick find if they didn't catch while on the run though.

link   
OK, I just listened to a statement from the Bergen County OEM deputy administrator on News12 NJ. He made the following statement:

"...we had an active shooter inside."

"...no injuries at this time."

"...all the employees and all the patrons are locked inside the stores and mall."

"...at this time we have deci_ _ _, uh we have determined that it is not an active shooting incident."

He was going to say DECIDED, but caught himself and used determined instead.

What the hell is it then, you babbling idiot!

You can listen to this bs at this link. On the top right of the page you'll see various video clips shuffling. That's where it is. www.nj.com...

link   
Folks, while I appreciate that everyone is rushing to be the first to find out the news, we don't allow the posting of personal information on ATS. Please stop doing so.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

akushla99

JBA2848

So...this is a 'still' of the suspect in this mall drama, outside his address?

What are the chances of that?

Å99

Backpack, helmet and all.
Couldn't have been planned.
Synchronicities are odd, eh?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Check out "Willie" on the ExploreTalent page in the chat box at the side , he comes into the chat at 9.59 and what he says doesn't relate to what anyone else is saying .......curious.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

Tat's could have been photo shopped.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

This is very true. Good eye. However, again it is a possibility that this was taken before the tattoos. seems to fit the 5'10" frame...possibly a little chubbier too.

I found this really odd. on street view him and his bike are only visible in one frame directly when the street view car is in front of the house....before and after, he does not exist. now, it is a car taking street view pics...so moving I am actually on street view and have a pic of the car passing while it takes my pic...pretty cool actualy...but what i noticed about that, is that you could see me in the scene while the car was approaching and leaving the scene I was in (in my home location of course...not THIS scene)

shots fired at door 5 @ 1:27am ET

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I'm not picking up on your link so can't hear what you are but what do you take of "it's not an active shooting incident". Have they determined it was a toy gun? Or is now inactive. Maybe I'm overly tired and just need to go to sleep. Confussing.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

That's a phenomenal coincidence...

Å99

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by JayinAR

Check out "Willie" on the ExploreTalent page in the chat box at the side , he comes into the chat at 9.59 and what he says doesn't relate to what anyone else is saying .......curious.
that's a community chatboard. It has nothing to do with his specific page.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Shot fired a few minutes ago was a LEO accidentally discharging his shotgun.

Bet that spooked anybody within earshot.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

What did he say. The box doesn't go that far back for me.

I noticed Hannah said she has an agency in Boston like three times...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

Whether we like it or not confiscation is on it's way. I was just talking to a buddy a day after the LAX thing telling him it's all staged and their would probably be more to come. Low and behold a day later this pops up in his state not far from where he lives.
Made another believer outta that one....LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Hayzito
reply to post by ML8715

Whether we like it or not confiscation is on it's way. I was just talking to a buddy a day after the LAX thing telling him it's all staged and their would probably be more to come. Low and behold a day later this pops up in his state not far from where he lives.
Made another believer outta that one....LOL
I'm sorry, but what a load.

Confiscation will not, and cannot happen.

Fear mongering doesnt help.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Thanks for your concern, but hopefully you didn't feel i was fear-mongering. I'm just stating facts. This action against the second amendment has been going on for a while. Factually.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Hayzito
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Thanks for your concern, but hopefully you didn't feel i was fear-mongering. I'm just stating facts. This action against the second amendment has been going on for a while. Factually.
its a fact the confiscation is coming? Care to back that up?

For the record, gun laws have gotten less strict over the last 20 years, not moreso.

Fear mongering helps nothing.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well, they hit a house of possible suspect.

www.nj.com...

Some answers "might" start rolling in soon.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hayzito

One need not have the Government bother creating all these lone gunman incidents. There are plenty of whack jobs doing it all on their own. Instead of making an outrageous claim perhaps it would be better to look at the reasons why this kind of thing is happening more often.

No need for actors when people are losing it.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join