It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Garden State Plaza Mall, New Jersey

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
A poster caught this from CNN a couple of hours ago. Could it be we are dealing with a gang of suspects?

forum.prisonplanet.com...
Another witness, prior navy, Johnney Himinez, WPIX report taken on cnn:
5'8'' to 5'9'';
5 guys possibly with the gunman,...
A guy dressed like a security guard said to him, "two guys with guns, get back into the store". Shotgun (shells) and glass everywhere,...
tinted visor, black helmet, gloves,
saw THEM, one suited up in black, the others with him stayed in normal clothing,... multiple gunmen,... both semi-automatic rifle (shooting at cameras), and another guy with a shotgun... distinctive difference in the sounds of the guns

-- cnn is replaying it now:
5 guys,... one guy had a double hoodie, all wearing coats, before one changed into the all black and the helmet that he was holding under his arm... helmeted guy emerged with a semi automatic rifle
conference of five guys,... one guy comes around the corner so sleek, all black, helmet, shooting at cameras,... his motives were so serious,... if this was a spree he could have kill me,... saw more than one gunman, more than one gun,... they were all the same, all light brown skin colour, Italian or Hispanic descent, short build, 5'8'', 5'9'',..

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

captaintyinknots

Hayzito
reply to post by ML8715

Whether we like it or not confiscation is on it's way. I was just talking to a buddy a day after the LAX thing telling him it's all staged and their would probably be more to come. Low and behold a day later this pops up in his state not far from where he lives.
Made another believer outta that one....LOL
I'm sorry, but what a load.

Confiscation will not, and cannot happen.

Fear mongering doesnt help.

Maybe not, but you can't truly believe it won't be/isn't being attempted. Now don't get me wrong, I am not a "gun nut", don't own a single firearm, never have, however I truly believe in the 2nd amendment rights of our citizens who choose to responsibly own 1 or 2. There definitely needs to be a reform of some sort though because I think too many have taken their "right to bare arms" waaay out of context. Our Founding Fathers meant that we ave a right to protect our property and our lives, a right to hunt for our food and to take up arms as a united force against those with nefarious plans to strip us of any of our other rights (insert wink here). No one and I mean NO ONE should have assault rifles, machine guns, whatever the ones are that would blow a hole through someone's midsection... that's just excessive by any standards.

Ok, derailment rant over, my apologies to OP and other participants lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

TwiTcHomatic
Shot fired a few minutes ago was a LEO accidentally discharging his shotgun.

Bet that spooked anybody within earshot.

Another stroke of brilliance by the boys in.blue, eh? (Around here they wear black nowadays *eye roll*)

Brilliant. Thousands of people about and some jackalope has such an itchy trigger finger he discharges his weapon into a crowd of people.

(Wonder if this post will be removed "to prevent thread drift")
Haha

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Dianec
reply to post by Mikeultra

I'm not picking up on your link so can't hear what you are but what do you take of "it's not an active shooting incident". Have they determined it was a toy gun? Or is now inactive. Maybe I'm overly tired and just need to go to sleep. Confussing.

www.nj.com...

Try this link again, I had paused the video when I copied the link the 1st time. I t may work this time.

I can't decipher this nonsense cop speak. One second he's saying there was a shooting in the mall, then he's later saying they decided it wasn't. I don't know what it is, terrible acting skills is the most likely culprit. I'm wondering what the loud mouth governor will be blabbing about this tomorrow.

It looks like the video came up on the page this time. It takes a couple seconds, on the top right side of the page.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

I think it can be safely determined that the idiot you just saw was just that, an idiot. There has been zero claims such as those he made corroborated by anyone.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

IrishCream

captaintyinknots

Hayzito
reply to post by ML8715

Whether we like it or not confiscation is on it's way. I was just talking to a buddy a day after the LAX thing telling him it's all staged and their would probably be more to come. Low and behold a day later this pops up in his state not far from where he lives.
Made another believer outta that one....LOL
I'm sorry, but what a load.

Confiscation will not, and cannot happen.

Fear mongering doesnt help.

Maybe not, but you can't truly believe it won't be/isn't being attempted. Now don't get me wrong, I am not a "gun nut", don't own a single firearm, never have, however I truly believe in the 2nd amendment rights of our citizens who choose to responsibly own 1 or 2. There definitely needs to be a reform of some sort though because I think too many have taken their "right to bare arms" waaay out of context. Our Founding Fathers meant that we ave a right to protect our property and our lives, a right to hunt for our food and to take up arms as a united force against those with nefarious plans to strip us of any of our other rights (insert wink here). No one and I mean NO ONE should have assault rifles, machine guns, whatever the ones are that would blow a hole through someone's midsection... that's just excessive by any standards.

Ok, derailment rant over, my apologies to OP and other participants lol.

You are incorrect, but that's OK. It isn't against the law to be misinformed.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's definitely very odd, on google street view, that it actually shows a person with a motorcycle in front of the house. What are the chances? But what's really strange is you only see him in the one frame of street view directly at the address. If you move the pegman up or down the street just one click, he's disappeared.

I've seen plenty of anomalies on street view, with things appearing and disappearing, and it's usually due to changes in coverage, such as newer imagery was added, etc. But on that street, the coverage looks identical, even the black car at the end of the street is there throughout the coverage. The shadows from the trees are the same. Only the guy and the bike disappear.

Also, in the one frame with the guy and the bike, look at the front door of the house. Why is it blurred out?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It looks like no one was hurt, thank God for that. No idea where this thread went so I will just remove what I said and leave a quote from the news article I found interesting.

One witness told the Record the man was “strutting by” and talking to himself as he fired at least five shots.

edit on 5-11-2013 by Pimpintology because: of his early childhood vaccinations.

link   
Can anybody make out what the side of the truck says?

www.nj.com...

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Which part is incorrect? I am always willing to admit when I'm wrong and if I lack knowledge, I seek to fill that void.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Really Cpt.? This is just the latest..www.nydailynews.com...

But they have been attacking our Right to Bear Arms, for at least the last 5 yrs. Since the O has been in office. So do you care not for the new legislations that might be coming along?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hayzito

Not sure this thread is about gun control.... Perhaps go find one that is if you like to argue guns. I would like to keep this thread to NEWS about the shooter.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

ohhh might be worth looking into " Exploretalent"

Willie has a motor bike , silver , don't know bikes but looks like a Triumph. Now Willie has disappeared.

link   

Hayzito
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Really Cpt.? This is just the latest..www.nydailynews.com...

But they have been attacking our Right to Bear Arms, for at least the last 5 yrs. Since the O has been in office. So do you care not for the new legislations that might be coming along?
show me one gun right that has been taken away in the last 10 years...ill wait...

So, I ask again: what can you offer to back up your claim that it is a fact that confiscation is coming?

Fear mongering doesnt help anything.

link   
reply to post by IrishCream

If protecting yourself against people who intend to strip you of your rights means protecting yourself against a tyrannical government then by all means you are entitled to the same weapons they have.

And they have a lot better than assault rifles.

The fathers were quite clear on this. Read Jefferson and the tree of liberty.

Don't worry though, I don't actually expect you to admit clear error on your part. Your mind is obviously made up.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

I apologize if I diverted from the main thread. Sometimes, peoples reasoning gets the best of me.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

TwiTcHomatic

www.nj.com...

No. But it looks like a utility truck owned by a gas company.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Wow, another shooting huh? It never stops. Hopefully an innocent woman with a child won't be caught up in this one again.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

JayinAR

TwiTcHomatic

www.nj.com...

No. But it looks like a utility truck owned by a gas company.

Was hoping it was a concrete company, it would lead to another avenue... but I shall cut that thread then.

Just could not make it out myself.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Guys please stay on topic. There are a ton of gun control threads on ATS, and I understand that there is going to be a bit of thread wander in that direction, but the topic here is: “Active Shooter in Garden State Plaza Mall, New Jersey”. Lets not get too far off into the gun control debate please.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join