It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Garden State Plaza Mall, New Jersey

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

nrthstar
reply to post by IrishCream

How did they get his cell number? Don't you have to have a name or a number to track?

Am I missing something? If am, my apologies.

Ever since Snowden's arrival and the realization the entire world is spying on everyone and everything, I'm not surprised they have his number.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Swills
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Sounds like a planned and organized heist. Could be a possibility but you'd have to wonder what's worth stealing right now that's in NJ & worthy of this kind of distraction from authorities? Imo, if this is a distraction then the prize is not at the mall itself.
edit on 4-11-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I have heard rumors that there is an ordinary looking warehouse just west of the Meadowlands near Giants Stadium, that is actually a storage facility for the Federal Reserve Bank of N.Y. It is a distribution facility.

link   

nrthstar

How did they get his cell number? Don't you have to have a name or a number to track?

Yeah. Its a false flag.
Duh.

Haha

link   
The secured vehicle is a motorcycle?! So we're going with the "lone gunman" dressed in black wearing a helmet as the perp?! Key points to keep in mind when they release the "official" story people!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Official story for what, exactly? A guy shooting out a camera with bad aim?
Is anyone dead or injured yet?
Sounds like a bad prank or a publicity stunt.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Staged shooting after shooting most everyday now

Its obvious law enforcement and higher have orders to start killing people randomly. It will just be.. the daily news.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

well crooks ant the brightest bunch, that's why i asking.

it sounds to me that they knew where the security cameras were.
went straight for them.

they didn't threaten or shoot any body. even told people they weren't going to shoot them.

and were gone or blended in with the crowd by the time the cops got there.

not you typical wack job shooter or terrorist.

seems planned, and i just can't see this being a psyh op/ false flag, there was no blood. not gonna push people far enough to support any kind of draconian gun laws.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm up this late participating in a thread on this topic, but come on $h!t like this doesn't happen every day... oh wait....

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
FBI advising police in that area to fall back out of the mall.. interesting.

Well.. never let a good crisis go to waste I guess.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
OMFG! I figured it out!

It was a handoff. Someone just got the launch codes for the U.S. supply of nukes!
NOOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Swills

Sounds like a planned and organized heist. Could be a possibility but you'd have to wonder what's worth stealing right now that's in NJ & worthy of this kind of distraction from authorities? Imo, if this is a distraction then the prize is not at the mall itself.

I have heard rumors that there is an ordinary looking warehouse just west of the Meadowlands near Giants Stadium, that is actually a storage facility for the Federal Reserve Bank of N.Y. It is a distribution facility.

I agree with you both - look for another crime elsewhere while police are distracted. Let's hope it doesn't involve people if so.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

TwiTcHomatic
FBI advising police in that area to fall back out of the mall.. interesting.

Well.. never let a good crisis go to waste I guess.

Please do keep us posted on this.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

The feds just want the "crime scene" to themselves.
They will throw some evidence into the scene. So that way, later, when whatever else happens, there will be a pre-wrapped confession.
Probably a manifesto or something.

Either that or this is still an active and dynamic situation.

One way or another this isn't over.
It sounds like a page out of the movie script to The Italian Job or something like that.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Dianec

Mikeultra

Swills

I agree with you both - look for another crime elsewhere while police are distracted. Let's hope it doesn't involve people if so.

There is a LOT more to this, I mean 200 NJ police officers responded (guesstimate on channel 3 news at 11), no shooter to be found, NO GUN to be found, no cell phone from which a signal was emanating to be found and now, now we have the FBI ordering police to clear the scene!

Curiouser and curiouser!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot
I can think of no reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I wonder how they are going to swing that explanation if they can't find the shooter.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

IrishCream

nrthstar

You're not missing a thing nrthstar, that's the point, WE'RE not missing a thing!!! Yup, you have to have a name to put with an account to put with a cell number... we're not missing a thing!

The police at the scene will have a lot of info that is not released to the public yet. Its very likely that they have already ID'd the guy, and got his cell phone number. Often it ends up being someone's ex, or a disgruntled ex employee, that witnesses know. Sometimes a family member or significant other might have called in. There could have been others involved that are already in custody, or a vehicle could have been left in a state that makes it obvious that it belonged to him. Today they also have facial recognition laptops that can quickly compare faces to security cameras or be used to have witnesses pick out the person from a photo right at the scene.

I would not put any weight on the fact that they got his cell phone information so quickly, and they are not really willing to share that information with the public because it would cause them to lose the edge.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Lol. No kidding. Lucy has a lot of splaining to do.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
www.nj.com...

suspect named Richard Shoop.

a 20 year old "actor"... wow.
edit on 4-11-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well at least we finally have a real conspiracy/mystery! This really is about the most odd thing I have seen lately. No dead people, no suicide.

There is either a lot more than meets the eye here or some loner had a plan and lost his nerve......

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join