It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Garden State Plaza Mall, New Jersey

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
SCANNER: Reports now of shoplifters in the mall.....scum bags.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Swills
reply to post by ML8715

WTF is with all these mass shootings as of late? Why are they becoming more frequent? Is it because of copy cats wanting to be that next gunman who leaves the world with tragedy?

Breaking updates include: Shots fired and police searching for the gunman.

I hope everyone comes out of this safe and unharmed.
edit on 4-11-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

There have been WAY too many in the last few years, not to mention the last twelve months.

I don't believe this is all about 'copy cats'. Something really smells fishy here. People are still reeling from the LAX shooting just a few days ago as well. Something WAY off here...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Desperation is a stinky cologne. People are desperate and getting moreso everyday.

These things are going to get worse.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StarnatalSandia

Didn't your hear , Obama declared from 21st of December 2012 until 21st December 2013 , lone gunman season.
Now where are those waskelly terrowists.

link   
The DHS Insider said the next gun control push would come this fall.
He was correct.
=false flags

link   

captaintyinknots
Desperation is a stinky cologne. People are desperate and getting moreso everyday.

You still aren't seeing a pattern yet?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Revolution is a snowball. Hard to get started but once started, hard to stop. The first revolutionaries were always called terrorists..... Most died alone. Once that snowball started running downhill Governments were shaking in their shoes.

Want to know why the buildup of DHS and why this kind of response and media to a single shot in a mall? Because it has started. No one knows how long it will take it to roll hard enough to be unstoppable.

Crazy times, I am 48 and have never seen incidents and responses like the ones I have recently.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. We have one shell casing, no deaths, no injuries, and no sign shooter is in the mall. This is national news? I live in Iowa and we get more interesting local news here.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

Didn't your hear , Obama declared from 21st of December 2012 until 21st December 2013 , lone gunman season.
Now where are those waskelly terrowists.

lol I'd agree with you if I was convinced all of those actually "lone gunmen" scenarios.

Evidence for that is supposedly not so consistent on all those recent events.

One day...lets hope it will all be so obvious.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Mikeultra

captaintyinknots

I see a pattern alright. I just pointed it out.

Well, that and the media sensationalizing every event they can get their hands on.

Oh, one more....the pattern of claims of false flag at every event that happens, with no evidence to support them.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

It was only National News until it was time for Piers Morgans show. I can just see the curly headed butt wiper having a conniption backstage. I mean really just who the F@#$ did this "active shooter" think he was doing messing with Piers time slot. the outrage!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

underduck
Let me get this straight. We have one shell casing, no deaths, no injuries, and no sign shooter is in the mall. This is national news? I live in Iowa and we get more interesting local news here.

I never remember many "lone gunmen" firing in the air back during my time in Council Bluffs.

I doubt they'd appreciate it now either.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i guess the psych ops guy didn't trust the local yea who's to get their parts right and split.
can always do it another day.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

underduck

I second this. I get home from work and see "Breaking News!!!!" on CNN. Im thinking to myself "Oh hell, what happened this time?" All this for 1 empty shell case, no deaths or injuries, etc... How is this exactly "Breaking News" for CNN? Don't they usually just re-run their stuff from earlier in the day at this time. Also, this is in New Jersey. Im sure CNN could find a ton more newsworthy stuff if they took a stroll over to Trenton or Camden.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

I am so glad that no one is hurt. These eye witnesses are unbelievable.

I wonder if Frank Lowry owns this mall as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Tracking that cell phone...they are pinging it according to the scanner traffic. Very nice...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Mikeultra

captaintyinknots

Definitely have noticed a pattern.

There has always been a pattern of this kind of violence here, but the FREQUENCY as of late needs to be taken into consideration...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I just got a news update, according to the mayor the shooter is no longer at the mall.

FBI is there.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
i guess the psych ops guy didn't trust the local yea who's to get their parts right and split.
can always do it another day.

Either that or it isn't over.
This one isn't sitting right with me. Sorta like the marathon bombings didn't sit right with me.
I was on pins and needles until that car chase started.

As soon as I heard reports of shots fired at MIT I knew it was them.

It played out like a movie script and this one seems odd too.

Shooting our security cameras? Strange.
Stranger still that nobody did a damn thing about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

nrthstar
reply to post by ML8715

I am so glad that no one is hurt. These eye witnesses are unbelievable.

I wonder if Frank Lowry owns this mall as well.

Interesting its another Westfield Mall... The mall shooter in Kenya was in a Westfield Mall as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join