It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase your chances to dream? I think I stumbled upon a way.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

Also..I just read that comment about the "orange sunglasses", interesting, I didn't know that yet. Doing some research I also came across this computer software "fl.ux" which can dim your computer based on your real sunset. I just installed it, testing right now. Interesting theory, I really did not know about how blue light can influence sleep cycles.

I first heard about this from Dave Asprey, who bills himself as the "Bulletproof Executive."

I usually put on the amber glasses at sundown (on nights when I don't go out, obviously). Within an hour I get really relaxed. Within two hours I can typically feel my limbs getting heavier, then I can feel energy pulsing around the third eye area of my forehead. I assume that's the pineal activating to produce melatonin, but all I care about is the result--I sleep way better than I used to, wake up without feeling too groggy, and always have the most vivid/memorable dreams.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

QuietSpeech
reply to post by 3OGRE3

Care to share this mantra?

For Dream Recall:
I picture myself waking up after a dream and writing it down, while repeating "I recall my dreams clearly" (I change this mantra quite often, actually, this is just the most recent one
)

For Lucid Dreaming:
I picture myself doing Lucid Dream like things (usually flying and/or being the possessor of some sort of awesome super power) "I am in control of my dream" (this one also changes quite often...)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

While I haven't heard of the amber sunglasses I have heard of sun gazing which would seem to follow the premise. Basically you watch the sun rise/sun set in limited amounts but always within 1 hour of rising or setting. Interesting to note that at that time of day the sky is more of an amber than a blue color.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

QuietSpeech
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I had never heard of Cherry Juice being used to assist with dreaming, another avenue to try! I have only had a handful of lucid dreams, something that I am currently working on. Recall seems to be the hardest thing to get my arms around at the moment.

Not just any cherry juice but that specific variety. It's meant to be super sour

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

QuietSpeech

While I haven't heard of the amber sunglasses I have heard of sun gazing which would seem to follow the premise. Basically you watch the sun rise/sun set in limited amounts but always within 1 hour of rising or setting. Interesting to note that at that time of day the sky is more of an amber than a blue color.

Good call on that. The pineal gland is photoreactive, and can be stimulated through the light entering (or not entering) the eyes. The pineal glands of experienced sungazers have been shown to be much larger than normal.

The best approach to fully stimulate the pineal through both light/dark cycles would probably be sungazing at dawn/dusk, followed with shielding your pineal from blue light with amber glasses after sunset.

I completely forgot about sungazing when I gave my reply (it's been really cloudy here lately and haven't done it in the past week) but yeah, you can definitely feel a reaction in the third eye area of the forehead.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It's the same juice used to treat gout. You can find it at most health food stores.
Sometimes it's a concentrate you have to mix with water, or its impossible to get down.
It also flushes toxins out of the body if you drink it daily this way.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

Well let me know. There one reputable guy on eBay, who sells right from the Czech Republic.
There's also a very cool jewelry site. Her stuff can be pricey, but simpler pieces are cheaper, and the stones are blessed, and pretty to wear.

I've gotten bunches of stuff from both of them

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
www.arkadiancollection.com...

She combines moldavite will all sorts of stones.
For dreams, it's best to wear just moldavite.

I love moldavite with iolite.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Thanks I will look at this when I get home!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Thanks for the warning lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
1. Lay in bed reading thread about dream recall & dream techniques, preferably on ATS but other sites if one already has them bookmarked (sleepytime is not ideal for finding new & good sites for dreaming)
2. Go to sleep having fresh intent for dreamwork

Voila! this method worked twice for me today, i napped all Sunday afternoon. The technique of WILD does seem to work. Intention works well for me.
Thank you for the thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Voila! this method worked twice for me today,

Wa La
Double Post!
edit on 27-10-2013 by kkrattiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

That is great, intent is probably the one thing I need to focus on for the Lucid dreaming aspect. My recall is getting better and lately I've been "tasting" things in my dreams as well. I hate coffee but I tried some in a dream and it was amazing with a little coconut oil.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I bought some amber glasses but have not tried them out as of yet. I usually sleep soundly but lately I have been waking up every couple of hours unintentionally. I'm not becoming tired from this but I wonder if it is a common thing when attempting to get the hang of lucid dreaming.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Oh yes, one more side note, I don't think you have to have iodine daily for success. I have missed several days of kelp and the dreams have continued.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Still waiting for my Moldavite to arrive, if this one falls through I will certainly use the link you provided.

As an aside, your avatar, is that some how related to the Egyptian Dream Walkers?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Lucid Dreams 4 All
I have a few more sites to share, and will later on in the thread!
Dreaming is such a great topic.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It may not be something everyone wants to do, but being part of my daily meds Depakote has caused me to dream about 80% of every time I go to sleep. Usually extremely strange/vivid dreams. Not really an option for most people considering it's got a pretty heavy profile of negative side effects and not prescribed unless actually needed. But it has certainly made me dream ALOT more than ever before...I can't remember a night I haven't recalled some kind of dream in a LONG time.

Lou

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

Hey this is more of a community site, I just glanced at it but I plan on spending some quality reading time over there. Thank you for sharing as I had not come across that one.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LooseCipher

I am pretty sure there are safer ways to start dreaming and improving recall. But since you have the dreams already, why not have some fun, possibly learn something while putting them to use?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join