It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase your chances to dream? I think I stumbled upon a way.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I've enjoyed the dreams since they've started generally, maybe 2-3 really bad scares...but other then that they're relatively harmless or actually nice. I'm actually trying to get off Depakote and maybe switch back over the Lithium or something instead...the side effects of Depakote aren't worth it...but I have stayed out of the hospital for over a year which is good. =D Doc might be reluctant to switch something thats working. =(

Lou

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LooseCipher

I wish you the best of luck either way. As for nightmares, I've come across a few and I no longer feel helpless. I've noticed that lately I have started fighting back in them and one thing stops them dead in thier tracks. I read back somewhere that people who do astral travel will sometimes come across negative entities that are dark and scary. The best way to deal with them was to project love, even fake it at first until it really takes hold. I tried this in a nightmare once on some monstrous demon thing (fun dream) and it lost power shrinking down into a little child at which point I gave it a hug lol. Problem solved, never had a problem with nightmares after taking that advice.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

That LD4All site I linked last post- I like the "Articles" section.

Here's another one:

Dreamviews
I like this forum there:
Beyond Dreaming

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

I've come across a few forums and I find the conversation very open and interesting. It's like almost everyone in there is discovering these things together with common feedback and it rarely comes across as if a person "knows" it all. Everyone is a student trying to help each other become a master.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Just for some additional feedback- I gave a buddy a bottle of those Kelp pills and told him they would make him dream. He didn't bother to try them out until a week or so later but yesterday he told me that ever since he started taking them he too had been having some pretty amazing dreams on a regular basis sometimes 3 in one night.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Hey, sorry. I haven't been in here much lately.
Ummm, no. It's supposed to be a depiction of Bast. The Egyptian cat goddess.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Did your moldavite come yet?
I've been wearing mine to bed, which I haven'tdone in a while, and the dreams are fun.
Last night, I dreamt my mom came and remodeled my kitchen.
My mom's been dead since 2007.
She doesn'tcome often in dreams anymore.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

No Moldavite as of yet, the way the shipping worked it was delayed until the 28th of October, I'm getting a little anxious but if it is something legit I almost expect it to take more time to arrive.

If you see "her" again, I could use some help with installing some flooring in the next month =)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hey, did you ever get your moldavite?
And I recently found out dreaming has to d owing vitamin B.
No vitamin B, no dreams. I'm betting kelp is high in B vitamins

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If you want to have the craziest and most vivid dreams of your life, wear a nicotine patch to bed. I don't know how well it works if you're a smoker, but if you're a non-smoker like me you'll have several vivid dreams throughout the night.

In the morning you'll be a little bit unsteady, but after you take off the patch and wipe your skin clean with a wet cloth, you'll be back to normal within an hour. I don't recommend doing it every night or on a work or school night. Have fun!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join