It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please join us in CONGRATULATING the newest members of "The Best Staff on the Internet"! [UPDATED]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Congratulations!

And well done to you all in getting staffed !

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Much grats all!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hmm, excellent choices for sure. Congrats you guys, I'm sorry in advance and no offense taken in advance.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
We are Rigel4...We offer many gratz to my young apprentices!

The eyes of the demon come callin to the the sinners of t&c's.

My work here is done!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Zaphod, Wrabbit, Sonny, ValWig, Bonez, abeverage, Karl12, MysticMushroom, and OneisOne.

I'd like to express my condolences to you all for achieving your new, honored positions here at ATS. It looks to me like they made some great choices and I just hope this doesn't cut back on your regular posting. I enjoy a lot of your threads and posts and hope the mod stuff doesn't get in the way.

Enjoy your new positions and please try not to let the power go to your heads.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Congrats to you all.

May you have a fruitful reign.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I may not post a whole lot, but I digest this forum daily. I certainly like the choices, a balanced crew of sometimes differing opinions. I'm going to give my 2 cents on the members/moderators I recognize the most.

Bonez is my wildcard. A great choice, and as he has already stated in this thread, he agrees not to mod threads he gets passionately involved in.

Wrabbit has been quite the voice of reason of late, and it's obvious to those of us that are Americans why.

Zaphod is very well grounded (pun intended), and has a logical way of looking at things. His knowledge is immense.

Karl12 always seems to have a perspective I hadn't yet considered. I appreciate his time here on ATS.

The other names, I'm not all that familiar with. I shouldn't comment and try to make stuff up. I certainly congratulate them as well.

(My snubs are Sheepslayer, Beezer and Benrl) They all have already posted in this thread. It's obvious they are great members of ATS and I'd love to see them on the next ballot go around.

Congrats to you all.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Have a grats from me.

I'd also like to take this post to thank the mods that are/have been around awhile. Modding is clearly often a chore on most any forum and I can only begin to imagine the kind of frustration the mods must experience here and the sheer temperance required in a site such as this. It's no gaming forum!
May your headaches be small and the solutions be easy!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Thanks ATS!

Are you ready for the ...

edit on 19-10-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

MystikMushroom

Thanks ATS!

Yes very nice reading the comments here and thanks very much - can't speak for the other guys involved but I wasn't waterboarded.

Springer

assure ATS remains the haven of civil discourse and the ideal venue for the free exchange of ideas

Good stuff and am sure it will (especially the UFO forum) -lots of great minds on this website and it really is a very important community.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

FortAnthem

I enjoy a lot of your threads and posts and hope the mod stuff doesn't get in the way.

Hopefully not mate!

FortAnthem

Enjoy your new positions and please try not to let the power go to your heads.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well done Zaphod, Wrabbit, Sonny, ValWig, Bonez, abeverage, Karl12, MysticMushroom, and OneisOne.

You have all deserved this great honour.

My apologies for not seeing this thread any sooner but the weekend was a busy one.

I would equally like to add that there are a certain amount of moderation staff that we do not see any more here on ATS and that they are sorely missed.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Congratulations and a big-time WELCOME! You all are already far ahead of the curve --- you're naturals. Looking forward to working with you!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Took him a little bit but a huge congrats to Zarniwoop!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Zaphod, Wrabbit, Sonny, ValWig, Bonez, abeverage, Karl12, MysticMushroom, and OneisOne .
AND .... Zarniwoop

congratulations and well done

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone and a Big Thank you in advance for the endless hours you will spend keeping a sometimes unpredictable crowd within the boundaries..

These positions no doubt come with numerous responsibilities. Sometimes being held to a higher standard sucks,.But Have Fun with it!

tom

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Congrats Zarni!

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
........... and welcome Zarniwoop! wooo hoooooooooooo!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well I somehow managed to completely miss this thread when it was initially posted so I just want to give my belated congratulations and thanks to all the new mods!

Some great choices there! We are in safe hands!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Congrats to the noobs. We promise to take it easy on you.

Well, not really, we are all really jealous of that Mod money ya'll get.
Don't spend it all in one place.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join