It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please join us in CONGRATULATING the newest members of "The Best Staff on the Internet"! [UPDATED]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

xavi1000
They are all republicans

Yeah because we just dont have enough conservatives posters moderating around here. Maybe they should just outright ban all the liberals altogether it isn't like anyone would notice anyway. That being said congrats Wrabbit I still respect you mostly =)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Congratulations everyone! I was thrilled to see the list of our new janitorial crew staff members.

Thanks so much for saying yes and being willing to volunteer your time and help keep ATS great.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Congrats to the new staff. Thanks so much for making Zaphod58 a MOD. You do know I have to hurt all of you now right. If he did not spend enough time on ATS. Just kidding have fun trying to herd cats. lol

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

ThichHeaded
Bonez about time you made mod..

You going to keep the 9/11 forums clean eh?

Thank you, and more than likely not. I won't moderate a forum that I am very passionate about, and participate heavily in. It would cause unneeded friction, and give the appearance of bias whether bias was involved or not.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by silverflame

Hey, all we did was extend the invitation. Nobody got waterboarded or anything.

As far as you know.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Congrats to the new mods. They are all fantastic choices and I know they'll do a wonderful job.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Trust me, she'd know.
She was sitting two inches away from me when the invitation came in.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I know he was not waterboarded, but if he needs to be punished just give me a yell.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by silverflame

Oh he won't get away that easily. No 50 Shades of Silver for Zaph!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I hate you. So much.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

silverflame

but if he needs to be punished just give me a yell.

if that were to involve leather and rubber hoses... think we already got That covered, in spades.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Now that was funny. I was thinking more of him having to spend more time with his mother. But thanks for some late night ideas.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ok, I hate you both too.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Congratulations new staff members on your promotions... May you keep the site moderated and in good standing why your on watch

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I was certain that one incident in Burma would still show up on Wrabbits background check....

...But my condolences to each of you.
And thanks for doing it, and making life easier here for all of us. Now get on the boards. I am sure there is some petulant teenager in need of a post ban somewhere around here.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Okay that was hilarious

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Zaphod, Wrabbit, Sonny, ValWig, Bonez, abeverage, Karl12, MysticMushroom, and OneisOne.

Only one thing I can do....and it is well deserved.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Springer
It is with great pleasure we announce the latest additions to the AboveTopSecret.com staff.

These fine members have shown all the traits we seek when looking for additional help to keep the site running the way we all want it to. Civility, intelligence, compassion, an open mind, patience, and best of all, a genuine love for this community.

The fact they are also willing to give of their time to help assure ATS remains the haven of civil discourse and the ideal venue for the free exchange of ideas is a remarkable testament to their altruistic nature.

Please join us in thanking and congratulating:

Zaphod, Wrabbit, Sonny, ValWig, Bonez, abeverage, Karl12, MysticMushroom, and OneisOne.

WOW! a big up to them all Springy! But if they ban me in any threads i participate in then im taking it all back!!!

edit on 18-10-2013 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/18/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed errant quote tags

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Congrats to all. In fact the site works pretty well with no overload in moderation, perhaps that is in part due to members too.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
oh wow guys, well done

Love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join