It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please join us in CONGRATULATING the newest members of "The Best Staff on the Internet"! [UPDATED]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
May your reigns be long and pleasurable. Congrats, and may I suggest a good party for all of you wherever you may be. And my sincere hopes that Heff will soon come back to welcome all of you into the ranks. Yay!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It's always nice to know we have great intelligence watching the show!

I'm sure it is a challenging job and thanks to all the new mods for accepting that.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Iwinder
It's always nice to know we have great intelligence watching the show!

I'm sure it is a challenging job and thanks to all the new mods for accepting that.

Regards, Iwinder

Likely the most, near-immediately 'immersed' and 'actively-involved' group of folks that I've encountered as Staff over the past 6-7 yrs or so...

damn good Lot. - ALL

It 'can' be challenging, but, typically, only when you allow personal indifference, views or opinions to steer your helm, so to speak..

keep it within the clearly-defined lines of the T&C, and there's not a Mod nor Member who can read this that wouldn't be Fine - Good To Go.

The Beauty Of The Community!

... as it should be ...

edit on 10/28/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: clarity

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sorry for the late comment but real life issues have taken me away from the board for some time.

I am so happy to be working with the new moderators...all fine, trustworthy and passionate about this site. Congratulations to the new crew, I welcome you with every bone in my body! Very excited and happy with your promotions to the ranks. Well deserved.......
edit on 11/8/2013 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Not sure if you are aware - but - rumor has it that;

Zap - may or may not - pick his nose.
AND
Wrabbit - word on the street, is ... he may or maybe not; be - addicted to carrots.

( you did not hear this from me )

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join