It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

NullVoid
Contactee: Sigilda, am I correct to say......blah blah blah blah for few paragraph.... Sigilda: Yes, you are correct, except minor alteration and a little bit misunderstanding by Earth people.
That feeling, the feeling that the contactee is the one doing the telling instead of "the other guy" explaining it. That is pretty much big flaw there, if this Sigilda all knowing, why the contactee doing the explaining ?

edit on 13-2-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

I agree, it´s unnecesary how contactee repeats and explanes things himself. If it was like that in session, these parts should have been taken out, it would be easyer to follow and would look more trustworthy.
Wikipedia and other "later proofs" are good IMO, because many people wouldn´t check these claims themselves and it´s cool how the found proof after sessions. I like that they don´t trust blindly everything, that the group wanted to verify information. Of course WE can´t verify that they did it after sessions, but at least it´s good attitude.

I´m generally curious too and probably participate on Sunday. I have become very sceptical towards channeling, but this is different. I like that it´s not automatic writing where medium writes down tens of pages, basicly being unconcious. These have proven to be false over time, 100% on these big promises and predictions have failed.
But because this is different and more complex/concious, I´ll give it a chance

But I´ll never follow the suggestion: don´t be sceptical, just feel and trust. I am analytical thinker and I´m not going to change my nature. Listening to your heart without using brain have gotten many people into deep mess, especially because "listen to your heart" to most people means, that they believe what they want to believe most.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

NullVoid
Hi,
I suggest you open another thread detailing the "how to" etc etc for the event as early preparation for the event participants. Revealing it in a video or video conferencing LIVE is NOT a good choice. Not many people want to wait/watch 1 hour video downloading. Give us handout so we can practice or prepared before hand.

What makes you think that thread wouldn't be reported by some #$%@! and shut down just like the other one?

If you don't have the link to the site with the info, U2U me and I'll give it to you.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Err, what I meant is what to expect, what to do/behave, the routine procedure. Its because I see about 20 minutes dedicated to the "Opening" session only, not counting others. 20 minutes is pretty much "LONG" standard for an online Video (Live video is worse!). You guys might have people lose focus and reach for the big X button. Something to read before hand is better, at least its usable for late comers/non attendee/network problem/etc etc etc.
I hour of watching 1 person talking, nodding and shaking his head is pretty much a torture. Text is better, so intereted party can skim what they already know.
Just a suggestion, cause I never watch youtube longer than 5 minutes.

Opening
20min Video
Summary and background for this telepathic event

Telepathy
40min Host (Alfred)
• Theory 10min Background
• Preparation 10min 'Attentive Listening'
20min Individual Contact
Closing
10min Next Steps

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

I'll send your suggestion to Alfred, but I don't know that he will have time to prepare it before Sunday.

I've messaged him after his thread was taken down, but haven't heard back from him. He may be upset with ATS and not post any more here... IDK.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Why are you so worried about what happens to a thread?

Do you really believe some 'gods' will come and meet some humans as per your wishes or some other organizer's wishes?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
People putting up long vids on here and not providing detail description to accompany it are only trying to plug Video products. The new age is a marketing scam.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If its a contact video, its going to be fairly long. Most good meditational videos are 30 minutes or more. The comments on here are ridiculous. The only point is in a contact video, how is it set up and is it too wide open. A prayer for direction and sending out gratitude and love for Family throughout the cosmos and on Higher Levels is wonderful, but when people want to contact, when the veil isn't lifted for them, is wide open contact dangerous? I've had contact and experiences. But I keep that door shut if I can do anything about it, however, what does come through and uplifts is meant to. But I also think there's a danger in wide open attempts to contact interdimensional beings.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I heard back from Alfred. He said there is a reason for the video; it was suggested by the ETs to use it, so he is "going with the flow" of information he receives.

He said he is getting a lot of response from people who wish to participate tomorrow.

I can't wait to see how this turns out. Maybe he'll come post the results on ATS when it's over... maybe not; he didn't say.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you, Unity. Yes, I agree; everyone who takes part should say a prayer for protection from negative entities coming through during this practice, IMO.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes but its more than a prayer, that is a start. Its a lifelong journey. Its raising frequency, and to do this one delves into flaws and problems in your life and family and starts to second guess how and why they're there, and what came in with your soul and what was picked up as a challenge due to DNA and the energies around you. Really it doesnt matter as long as you're striving to clear all judgments and be as kind to others as possible and keep seeking how to help, what you can do. Then you're prayers and intentions work a little better. For example, when I began to be aware of the negative ufology type experiences, nothing worked to stop them, not prayers or intentions, not my faith, they continued 3 X a week roughly and for the family as well. But as I kept meditating and raising frequency and showing kindness in an experience, it stopped, or at least I stopped being aware of it. Lou Baldin/Sleeper calls this, wearing your clean underwear. This is important., but there is no fast fix at really getting back into shape within, reclaiming the love and kindness and taking off the layers of distortion or programs in us, to be striving to be good.

Be careful with wide open communication. Wear the armour of Love. Sometimes you get the contact anyway, but for some reason as you gain some of the knoweldge you know more about the interaction and the people involved, as if not knowing was on a lower grade level of awareness.

The default position if contact occurs, is just be as kind as you can to others, don't get mad. Bless them, forgive if needed, and try to be over their heads, like their teacher or counselor if they're harming anyone or you. Ets do some painful things at times to people.

Whereas Good Communication, or contact, messages, guidance, dreams is more like your own Family, Team, Guidance and they get through even when you close the door on the others. As if they were a part of the bungee cord you came in with. You don't need to focus on them, they get through, when you pray, when you seek for answers, dream, wide awake, under the stars, even drive long distance and go through dangerous conditions, they can lock onto your car, into your mind and create safety for your trip. I even had an experience where he projected in, and was half in me and half out of me, not possession, speaking more of where he sat in the car, where his body seemed to be" and he drove the car, blending his thoughts with mine and showing me for 5-10 minutes where to look into each corner, the exact spot that meant I wouldn't be having to slow down and break as often on the mountain corners, but have a very good smooth trip. I knew he was like an angel et family watching over.

After one such long distance driving experience, of feeling them overhead, locking into the support. I arrived home, was in the shower, and he was there again, this time, we went through this blue spiral portal type thing, and it was a completely different sector of space. One of the planets, and I can't be sure it was a planet even, for all I know it was a city in space on an artificial world, but it was a home for many and beautiful. Natural looking in parts. But we arrived and entered these gates, into a huge counsel building where I was to meet up with the counsel, apparently knew this group already and already knew this counsel, but then at that moment, memory gone, everything blanked out. So I came to in the shower thinking, what an odd daydream. And afterwards, made coffee, and went outside in the evening and there was the blue spiral thingy laying on its side above the trees.

There are some occasions where you know its only Goodness and yet, I don't go out of my way to seek any of that because I'm very much aware of all the traps.
edit on 15-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Alfred has posted some instructions on the site. Maybe it will help you read over them before beginning...

www.the-starpeople.net...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Let me be the first to comment on the event, while its still in progress.
Failure.

Not contact failure but event failure. I dont event know what they are doing, all is lost in you tube transmission.
Heres what happen, more than 1000 people trying to access more than 1 hour of HD video. I've been 2 hour before event and feedjit showing arrival of 10s within every few seconds, safe to assume 1000 people viewing the video.

Bandwidth calculation is enough already to show how insane this task would be.

I manage to get to - "I'll be back in 2 minutes" then what do you expect ?
Youtube probably gonna have new record today. Lets up the ante a bit more

The Youtube video
edit on 16-2-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have rural service, and a 3G Internet stick.
Surprisingly, the entire event aired with zero glitches.

Even my 2 dogs were sleeping silently. My entire environment was perfect, and silent, which is unusual.

I, on the other hand, didn't receive.

I was thinking though, that I really need to practice meditating more.
That would likely be good for me.

One thing though, is that Alfred said to write down any impressions, so I wrote down the number 3, and wassu.
I just googled wassu out of curiousity, and there's a site of stone circles.
www.lonelyplanet.com...

Hmmmm....
edit on 16-2-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

snowspirit

Same here, video was fine. I didn´t like violent scenes, there´s just SO overwhelmingly lot of violence everywhere, so I was expecting something more relaxing and safe. I understand the intenstions though and I appreaciate Alfred´s and others sincere and curious minds to try to experiment and establish contact.
I´m used to meditation and I participated, but didn´t have any contact. Recieved nothing. I hope some people did.
And good luck, your intentions are good

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

90 pages ey?

How about 5 pages in normal font and size.

Looks like a chindrens book.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well heck.. I missed it.
Would love to hear of folks experiences if anyone feels like sharing.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

Alfred has this up on you tube and instructions on his page I linked in an earlier post so people can experience this when the time is more convenient for them.
I was sleeping during the event because of working third shift. I'll have to do this over the weekend sometime.

I joined the face book page to see what others experienced. I see that many, many people had contact, or at least, got very loving feelings projected to them. Most DID make contact to receive messages.

For those posting here that didn't receive anything, or had technical problems, maybe you can try again, now that the video won't be so overloaded?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

snowspirit

Even my 2 dogs were sleeping silently. My entire environment was perfect, and silent, which is unusual.

I, on the other hand, didn't receive.

I was thinking though, that I really need to practice meditating more.
That would likely be good for me.

One thing though, is that Alfred said to write down any impressions, so I wrote down the number 3, and wassu.
I just googled wassu out of curiousity, and there's a site of stone circles.
www.lonelyplanet.com...

Hmmmm....

I also got the number 3, and a name - it was either Azriel or Arizel. I saw the word in my mind's eye but it kept changing (the z, r and i changed places. I looked both of them up to see what I could find. Arizel actually goes back to a Jewish mystic in 1200s, and Azriel is an alternate spelling of Azrael, which is considered by several religions to be the Angel of Death.

I found this name on another website, which I am now afraid to mention on ATS, and it said Azriel helped to transition the dying from Earth to the Afterlife, and was usually depicted wielding a sword or scythe to seperate the soul from the body. It also said in the Torah (Kabballah) Azriel is sometimes credited with counseling the dying, or helping those remaining behind to cope with their grief. Well, I have gravitated towards both of these recently, and I'm also crazy about medieval swords.

I'd also like to mention this one angel statue I recently found out about. It's in the Haserot Cemetery (Haserot was a high-quality canned food mogul at one time) and is called Death Victorious. When I first saw it in a documentary about belief in angels I thought it was the most beautiful I'd ever seen. To find out it represented the angel of death snuffing out the torch of life was a little unnerving, but it is still so beautiful.

This entity I saw during my meditative state was short, female, and was smiling broadly. I received some brief answers to my questions, but her lips never moved. The last question I asked, though, I did hear her voice. I was kind of shocked, as everything up to this point since 2008 I've only heared my own voice in my head, but different thoughts. This time I heard a voice, and I immediately asked, "Did I just hear your voice?" and got an enthusiastic "YES!" in reply.

The question I asked was, "May I contact you again sometime?"

After the meditation I had to take a nap. It left me feeling drained, but in a good way. I slept very well, for a change.

Oh yes, and the number 3 threw me for a little while until someone commented on another website, "Isn't there three stars in the Pleiades system?" and it reminded me that the three stars in Orion's belt have always been my favorite thing in the sky, way before I even knew it was called anything. I also have three moles on the back of my left wrist that match the stars, just like the pyramids in Egypt do. I've always been really proud of that, even if it doesn't mean a thing!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hi all,
i'd just like to give you a short feedback on that what happened during the event:

First of all i thank all the participants who have been affected by the server fail based on the heavy load. The number of particpants went up to the thousands and when the event has started, the infrastructure was overstrained at this time.

There is an overwhelming feedback from participants posting their expereinces in the Facebook groups (English, German and Turkish).

There were many ET contacts made with different species during the event and the experiences the participants had are very individuell. Some posted images (shots of their paintings or notes) showing what they had received.

Based on all this positive experiences and feedback we have received we will run a second event, most probably next weekend.

Alfred

reply to post by Starcrossd

edit on 17/2/2014 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/2/2014 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

How are you meeting Et are you all on a Rocket ship to Mars lol

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join