It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Alfred2012

Alfred2012
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Vielen dank Alfred.
Heck you may even tell her about my device/project, dunno tho whether she has
knowledge about our internet. But anyway lets hope for the best.
Have a great Sunday

Hello Angelic Resurrection,
gerne!

Here my summary of "Sigilda's" answer on your question (PDF):
Sigilda Space Travel

By the way: The ET beings know "our world" (including internet) very well :-)

Have a great week
Alfred

Much obliged Alfred for all your effort, and also give thanks to Sigilda from my side.
Her one dimensional and 2 dimensional view is correct, but the rubber analogy is not.
Her rubber analogy is for human consumption, because she knows the dogma left by Einstein.
The vortices are akin to progressive time dilation, and progressive tilting of co ordinates, resulting
in opening out of 3 extra spatial dimensions, to make six dimensions, as I mention on my link.
If you get a chance draw her attention to my link, and see what she thinks of my explanation.
If I manage to contact her, I will screen a video for her.

Well, I'm not sure how to answer you, to be honest.

The status of our conversation is following:

#1: I receive information telepathically from an ET being regarding "how they travel through space". We can see this just as a claim from my side or we can accept this information. If we accept: This ET is a being existing in 7th dimension without physical body. This being described that they are not limited by space and time when travelling because they change the "dimension of space".

#2: You developed a theory which does not fit to their "practical realization and usage". Even i have studied physics and computer science i'm not able to understand the background of their conecpts and she told me "It is too early" because we're missing information. To add one further point: Some month ago i asked one of the being whether "quantum theory" would explain these things. The answer was "Quantum theory is a simple model but leads into the right direction"

#3: So i reached my limit now and i like to motivate you to get in contact to the beings yourself explaining to them that they are wrong. One hint: It works a little bit different: It is not necessary to show a video to them. They "penetrate" us with their consciousness and they are able to understand complex concepts based on mind. It is a great chance for mankind to listen and to hear what their wisdom is. And it might be then that they learn from you, too.

Alfred
edit on 9/12/2013 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

sled735

Alfred2012
reply to post by sled735

Hi sled735,
since i run a seminar over the weekend i want to give a first feedback on your question. I received the answer yesterday:

#1: The crop circles are ET based
#2: There are some exceptions
#3: The ratio between ET based crop circles vs human based crop circles : ~98% vs ~2%

I will add a further comment on Monday...

Have a great weekend
Alfred

I look forward to more.

I like to add one further information:

I asked her what the reason is that they create crop circles. As an answer she showed a picture of a kind of "classroom" with a very friendly "teacher". This "teacher" handed over a piece of paper with an excercise on it. A student took this peace of paper and then worked on the excercise.

Then Sigilda told me "It is for growth of mankind".

There was an additional "telepathic layer" sent together with this picture and the sentence. (This is one example showing how complex telepathic communication can be...)

What she described is that they try to help us to open our mind for things beyond our world as we currently know it. The crop circles are a kind of excercises supporting this.

What i also would like to mention is that the relationship between the "teacher" and the "student" in that picture scene was more a friendship/partnership instead a hierarchic relationship. This i received as an emotion.

Alfred

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Alfred2012

Angelic Resurrection

Alfred2012

Alfred2012

Vielen dank Alfred.
Have a great Sunday

gerne!

Sigilda Space Travel

Have a great week
Alfred

Much obliged Alfred for all your effort, and also give thanks to Sigilda from my side.
Her one dimensional and 2 dimensional view is correct, but the rubber analogy is not.
Her rubber analogy is for human consumption, because she knows the dogma left by Einstein.
The vortices are akin to progressive time dilation, and progressive tilting of co ordinates, resulting
in opening out of 3 extra spatial dimensions, to make six dimensions, as I mention on my link.
If you get a chance draw her attention to my link, and see what she thinks of my explanation.

#1: I receive information telepathically from an ET being regarding "how they travel through space". We can see this just as a claim from my side or we can accept this information. If we accept: This ET is a being existing in 7th dimension without physical body. This being described that they are not limited by space and time when travelling because they change the "dimension of space".

#2: You developed a theory which does not fit to their "practical realization and usage". Even i have studied physics and computer science i'm not able to understand the background of their conecpts and she told me "It is too early" because we're missing information. To add one further point: Some month ago i asked one of the being whether "quantum theory" would explain these things. The answer was "Quantum theory is a simple model but leads into the right direction"

#3: So i reached my limit now and i like to motivate you to get in contact to the beings yourself explaining to them that they are wrong. One hint: It works a little bit different: It is not necessary to show a video to them. They "penetrate" us with their consciousness and they are able to understand complex concepts based on mind. It is a great chance for mankind to listen and to hear what their wisdom is. And it might be then that they learn from you, too.

Alfred

Thanks Alfred for all the help. My efforts will be on to contact them.
I did have an OBE in the wee hours of Monday morning and I was with Tall beings,
mostly females. I'm 172 cms and they were more than a head taller than me, but
were much like us flesh and blood. Some physical contacts happened, but did not get into
any verbal discussion on science and tech/

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Alfred2012

Angelic Resurrection

Alfred2012

Alfred2012

Vielen dank Alfred.
Have a great Sunday

gerne!

Sigilda Space Travel

Have a great week
Alfred

Alfred

Thanks Alfred for all the help. My efforts will be on to contact them.
I did have an OBE in the wee hours of Monday morning and I was with Tall beings,
mostly females. I'm 172 cms and they were more than a head taller than me, but
were much like us flesh and blood. Some physical contacts happened, but did not get into
any verbal discussion on science and tech/

Great news!

Have a wonderful time and great discussions
Alfred

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow and did I ever get a positive feeling from this group, the energy is wonderful, reminds me of this old man's energy, can't describe but sensed Orion.

The posts concerning Sigilda have a light filled feeling.

Thats like a fresh assessment by the way. I only read it at the beginning some time ago, just doing this again, made me feel really happy.
edit on 9-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Only 90 pages. Most of it illustrations. Very lazy. It used to be that you could count on channeled alien entities to come up with a lot more material. Oashpe is 890 pages. Urantia is 2,097 pages!

Come on. Up your game, lazy alien.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Blue Shift
Only 90 pages. Most of it illustrations. Very lazy. It used to be that you could count on channeled alien entities to come up with a lot more material. Oashpe is 890 pages. Urantia is 2,097 pages!

Come on. Up your game, lazy alien.

If you're not happy with this transcript, I suggest you contact Sigilda yourself and come back with 3,000 pages of text to top Urantia. I'm sure you're up to it, right?

edit on 12/9/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

Thank you, and tell Sigilda "thank you" for that information on the crop circles.
I shared it on my crop circle thread, but with all the close-minded people there insisting they are ALL made by humans, I'm not sure how many will accept it.

To open only one mind will be worth it, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by Alfred2012

Thank you, and tell Sigilda "thank you" for that information on the crop circles.
I shared it on my crop circle thread, but with all the close-minded people there insisting they are ALL made by humans, I'm not sure how many will accept it.

To open only one mind will be worth it, right?

Oh yes, only one mind will be worth it

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Interesting update...

I went for my yearly physical a few weeks ago. When my test results came back the doctor said he was lowering my thyroid medicine to half the amount of what I have taken for the past twenty years!

Why this sudden drop after all these years? And doesn't the thyroid usually get more dependent on the drug, instead of getting less dependent?

I was speechless! I was like... "What?!!!"

Could this have something to do with the DNA upgrade? It makes me wonder...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

sled735
Interesting update...

I went for my yearly physical a few weeks ago. When my test results came back the doctor said he was lowering my thyroid medicine to half the amount of what I have taken for the past twenty years!

Why this sudden drop after all these years? And doesn't the thyroid usually get more dependent on the drug, instead of getting less dependent?

I was speechless! I was like... "What?!!!"

Could this have something to do with the DNA upgrade? It makes me wonder...

I received a message from Alfred after I posted the above. He sent a document with information from the ETs from back in spring of this year.
According to the doc, the DNA upgrade will affect the thyroid.
WOW!

I've also been seeing flashes of light for the past week. Actually, I've been seeing flashes for over a year, but not recently, until last week.

The document said this is how they do the upgrade... through flashes of light!

Blow me over with a feather!

This old operating system is in the process to be replace with a quantum operating system that works directly with photons of light to create immediately thought flashes in the form of unconditional love. Therefore, in fact, new forms on Earth that can only be experienced by those whose consciousness and thus qualified to perform, 5th in response to Dimension and beyond.

This article was originally written in German, so the translation is a little off in wording for English, but you can figure it out, if you'd like to read more:
www.torindiegalaxien.de...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This deserves alot more attention. Thanks OP. Thank you Alfred and last but not least thank you Sigilda.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I took the time to read the transcript, here is a screen capture of the ET'S time table for a coming change in humanity, as understood by the human telepath. With the ET communicating a very precise time of 6 months after March 2013 for humanity to see unfathomable changes........My thought is How can we be over 6 months passed the ET'S date it would all begin, and it hasn't begun? By "it" I mean the 12.5 + 32 or 44.5% Human DNA Modifications?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

AlchemistSwami
.My thought is How can we be over 6 months passed the ET'S date it would all begin, and it hasn't begun?

Come on, use your imagination. You can think of the obvious excuse for this. Here, let me channel it for you:

"You question whether the great work has begun and why it is not yet visible. Please have faith that while you may not immediately see a physical result, the changes have begun and are manifesting within. The first adjustments are to rectify and tune the spirit to the proper vibratory levels in order to fully accept and embrace the physical changes later. All is well and be at peace."
edit on 11-2-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

The change occurs in the mind. It is not an event that can be seen with the physical eyes. You change from the inside. This doesn't happen automatically; you have to put some effort into it.

My first step suggestion for you, and everyone else who keeps making this comment, would be to "open your mind".

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Oh goody.

Another Blossom Goodchild !!

/sarcasm off

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

A lot of people want to believe in aliens rescuing earth people.

It is the same as people believe that a saint or god-man can relieve their suffering.

There is nothing wrong in believing something, but I point out that arrival of a spaceship in earth's vicinity is a very rare event. And it is very unlikely that such a ship will arrive to alleviate humanity's suffering. It does not work like that.

The first step is to learn and understand the purpose of human life and the law of "karma". Only then you start on the right path.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Ironclad2000
reply to post by sled735

Oh goody.

Another Blossom Goodchild !!

/sarcasm off

The lady has good intentions.

She is saying - stop waiting for some alien to rescue you. Rescue yourself from shackles of your belief.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hi,

Sorry being late into the discussion (29 pages!), so I didnt read them all.

About the PDF, I got it on my computer long time ago, when it was first posted on ATS
. I read and try to understand what is it, so, here is my review about the matter, long before it brought up by sled
. Alfred dont take this as bashing your group or effort, in fact I'm pretty impressed with the group commitment.

It is all good but it fall into Billy Meier "style". I did not say its hoax or day dreaming or truth, I just saying it have this "annoying feeling". What I meant is something like this...

Contactee: Sigilda, am I correct to say......blah blah blah blah for few paragraph.... Sigilda: Yes, you are correct, except minor alteration and a little bit misunderstanding by Earth people.

That feeling, the feeling that the contactee is the one doing the telling instead of "the other guy" explaining it. That is pretty much big flaw there, if this Sigilda all knowing, why the contactee doing the explaining ?

Even after few pages into the PDF, we will encounter Wikipedia checking, why even refer/check with Wikipedia at all ? If its true as Sigilda said you dont need to check there, reader can confirm it themselves, if its wrong, "Sigilda" always can say Earth miscalculate, so, why even double check with Wikipedia at all ?

Another thing, the effect of "suspense", - "it will be announce later when the time is correct"/"wait until the event reveal itself"/etc etc, Oh come on, just tell it already, its not like we are kids in here, just spit it out, it shows less credibility hiding it from us.

Another thing, Sigilda claim DNA modification etc etc, do anyone notice any mass enlightenment ? I dont, I just read about weird weather pattern, strange sound and usual stuff on ATS. Alright, there is 1, about the China kids having super power, but thats all, no other mass enlightenment notice anywhere. Still no effect like "Phenomenon" movie yet! Ok, maybe its in different level or hidden, fine.

All in all, I'm skeptic on the movement but still curious, so, Alfred, dont worry, I'll still attend your Mass Telepathy event.
As they say...the fly which got burnt in the fire is the one that knew what is fire. I want to see real result from the telepathic event and I'm looking forward to a new friend.

Oh yeah, I have no problem to know Sigilda have no real body, no problem at all with that, its common.
Good luck with your movement Alfred.
Add:
I suggest you open another thread detailing the "how to" etc etc for the event as early preparation for the event participants. Revealing it in a video or video conferencing LIVE is NOT a good choice. Not many people want to wait/watch 1 hour video downloading. Give us handout so we can practice or prepared before hand.
edit on 13-2-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join