It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The link to his website looks like this one I posted, but it's not. Are you clicking on the link I just posted? The first one?

Go right under the big picture in the middle of the page. It even says "facebook" on the link. It's small, but you should see it.

Here 'ya go: www.facebook.com...

edit on 2/19/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks I just got that. And it looks like I'll be doing some reading today off and on.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I also wish to share something. Reasons why some more contact and guidance, more experiences they can remember parts of. I call it Family and Teamwork and am well aware that in some cases, this involves past and future steps of our current families, because I've had threats against my family from Sirius, implants and against my son, who I've experienced as a Team of Higher Ups watching over, and others as well. A friend who has alot of interesting night time adventures, lessons, training and astral work, but didn't get the guidance he needed or asked for. Now on the one hand, I kept saying you have your unique escape route from his wheelchair. You don't kneed to experience what another is, you have your fine tuned, and obviously its your bungee cord arranged before you came. But also there is a difference between my strong belief in equality and that when you learn something or remember something, you share it. You share things with others, you post or make that thread, its not a lone wolf progression. Thats what the mystery schools do, the few, the elites. That is a major sin against all souls. For unless you are Family here, you're not Becoming Family there. Family ie as if you were one big family on the farm, who love and understand each other and work for win wins, not apathy, is the very foundation of Infinity. Which is why they create divisions, attacking Heaven itself.

Well it came very strongly as well, that when you don't share, sit on some information, do lone wolf paths without being really generous, They don't share. What you bind on earth is bound in heaven, some kind of nugget was put in the bible. As we are here and giving, we are given. So in a sense the reason for so many greetings, so much encouragement at time, is because I see FAMILY here. And share. Wishing every single person to recover and heal and then progress. And ask for this. And so there are many Hero's, Future Self's up there, shining it back at me.

The more you believe in people, no matter what they have gone through, no matter how traumatized they are, and roll up your sleeves, going to the grass roots and be there for people where you can, where it may be safe, and intercede where it isn't safe, (because there is a big team of ET/Angel - ET/Angels, watching over, we are in infinity, in No Time, and half the universe would respond if the balance tips, so your intercessions aren't wasted. Even a single prayer helps, even if not religious! And I'm not!) you bring in HERO's, Rescue Rangers, The Cosmos on all levels, corporal to Spiritual, thats how it really is. Be generous. Don't write off anyone, ever. Intercede for all. Believe in TEAMWORK. AND FAMILY.

Above all, dont think you're for the good ones, the well off, the un traumatized. Thats why we're here. We're here for those who are not doing well, they're the ones that need our love the most. Raise the dough up, the bread rises, increase the Family of Love.
edit on 19-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I hope more and more and more do wake up, and join the higher cosmos, never again venturing into lower gravity frequencies that are dangerous to linger in.

If people can throw off their programming including their religious programming (not the same thing as saying walk away from your faith or even throw Christ out, or Buddha, because I do believe in great Teachers who anchor in change in this reality, but that is a belief that defaults to whatever is the truth for I call God, Highest Love and Goodness, as default position. So don't walk away from faith, faith is actually needed. Its religions that are traps!) they would see, that the scriptures overall, the ones with the biggest clues, are all inner works, such as "what is bond below is bond in heaven", which I believe was about Peter, and on that the pope takes authority. But the problem is, while its a truth buried in the bible, its not true the way its implied.

Because these are all inner processes and outer is the biblical beast, the plasma, the fake, the ai, the shadow, and all the non spirit faults and flaws, such as feeding your appetites, taking more than your share, greed/apathy, anger/war, judgements so you can throw people to the wolves in your mind and go about enjoying more than your share, whereas in a big family, you'd never do that. You'd help all who were in need and ensure that everyone was OK, and understand why they were doing what they were doing, what circumstances they had. You certainly wouldn't force your daughter to go out to work and have your grandchild suddenly at risk for higher death rate and sociopathy due to separation anxiety, while she was still bleeding like they do in Wisconsin. You'd arrange life to benefit children. Its FAMILY. Think whole world and your own personal family and go from there.

Its all inner. In the metaphor, and Yeshua and various writers in the whole bible pointed out how it was all parables so that the average person wouldn't understand. Um... I have a problem with that, that nix's family immediately. You share it all, openly and generously and Family is there for you. But aside from all the errors and elitism found mixed in from Rome, Peter represents Lower Mind. That is you entering into the material world without your memories but with DNA and Hormones tempting you to be less than love. The Beast. Lower Mind. Peter's Chair. Pope isn't a part of it. Thats your body suit and your giving into body suit, instead of fine tuning it, meditating above those impulses, overcoming, seeing through all programs, being kind to others, and developing your mind skills, remote viewing, telepathy and psi.

Higher Mind was John.

So whatever you bind here, is bound for you in heaven. That means unlock yourself and family, help everyone you can, learn all you can, develop what you can, free your mind from all programs, and also, FORGIVE YOURSELF AND EVERYONE because when you truly understand everyone's journey and have compassion, you don't repeat this even if you feel you messed everything up, there is no losses, even the wrong turns are lessons that gain you much understanding. When you truly strive to be your own counelor, and others, with understanding of everyones path, and even if you needed more work, there are far more positives ways to learn and more positive schools to learn in, where you don't lose yourself and your memories.
edit on 19-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

But I'm getting contact at this moment due to giving that strong warning. A very beautiful woman is assuring me that goodness watches over and is on the highest levels, like I was already shown during a time when I was being monitored strongly, was shown the levels or layers of the onion. So that whatever people do, there is a safety net, just reach for it, ask for Love and Goodness to assist. And the best way to be protected is to report for duty, ie how can I help, the world, the suffering, the wars and inequality, nature, the dolphins and whales dying off, how can I help? Selflessness gets their attention.

This women is assuring me that Orion has some high level light workers, and much guidance is coming through at this time. And reminding me of my own moments of recognition of energy in the past. Where I knew it was Orion, and this old man guide from there. And the tones or recordings I heard on a video, just lit me upside. We have a wonderful team out there and they want to help guide people home, away from the traps here. Silver, I see her wearing silver. And its like your frequency is boosted up, just want to thank her.

Apparently was good to give the warnings, its necessary for people to realize how important it is to not open the wrong doors. But apparently there is a team watching over those who have good intentions, so it was wrong to make anything seem fear based. Just be guided within, so to speak and they do rescues if needed. But I still have to give the caveat that one can't rely on this. There is that old saying, gravity works, so don't test them by jumping off high places.

By the way, when they contact you, as in this case, its like they just beam an arrow at you, ie reach in and lift your frequency to the level of the communication, at the level you are allowed, ie. this was with a visual and light filled inside, and downloads of information. Wasn't like sitting in a two way conversation as Alfred's was, but she inserted her energy, personality, and I heard her laugh. And got this message, everyone is trying to help in different ways. Even my message was trying to help, because don't want people to deal with some negative afflictions as a result. She showed me this silver uniform, like updated astronaut suit, perhaps implying they were corporal as well.

Just had this given, that we have a good star that puts out alot of life giving/love energy, to help us in the trials here and they work through the stars somehow. They are near our sun, some kind of station. I'm wondering if this is coming through the station that I had an experience with or if there are many different vessels, stations, crafts there???? And that some of the work invovles fine tuning or tweaking the sun???

Don't know how to respond gracefully, words like "I am honored," and "Sal me't ja'ri'n", the light/love in me greets the light/love in you, comes to mind.
reply to post by Unity_99

That's reassuring, Unity_99. Very cool message you received.
It is comforting to know they are reaching out to us; all we need to do is listen and take action to help others and grow in love for all the world. And they are here to help us, and keep the negative ones away during communication.

This is very exciting times!! I see that the face book crowd is growing! You Tube may explode this Saturday!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

justseth
:

BTW, already checked in with her; I like to keep on top of entities coming into this Now, and happy to report she's the real deal. As Orionian as they come, kinda grouchy but smart as heck.
Umm, about her name she might be somehow related to the Pulsar Brotherhood...Sigilda...Sigahue...their kind of name. Just thinking out loud. but Big Tet's here too, caught up to him. And I can get you in contact with Joan the Blind anybody if anyone needs to talk to her. Personal friend of mine. I so want to meet Hidden Hand at some point, he's a genius, gotta say. I keep quoting him all the time.

K, got a little more info on Sighilda.

She's actually from the future around 24000 AD. She's half Orion Ian, half terrain. BLACK hair about 5' 4" and about 24 yrs old and a wickedly funny sense of humour with kind of a shrill to her voice (anyone that has channeled her knows that her voice is distinctively Sighilda).

Right now she's engaging the GJG (the third Reich movement) and trying to build a specialized amplifier called a succubus generator for the Orion Emperor, Seth.

Just what she told me last. SHe and I have gotten to know each other on a personal basis a bit better and her humor is a little less edgy.

The world she lives in is pretty post-apocoliptic with her wandering around quite a bit. Might have something to do with the Orion bombardment of earth in that time. Anyways...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by justseth

Hi, Seth. You on Spring break, or something? Haven't seen you around lately.

Your description of Sigilda is not at all the way Alfred described her: tall, long flowing white hair, with very feminine assets, human-like.

Sure you have the right person/ET?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

sled735

Your description of Sigilda is not at all the way Alfred described her: tall, long flowing white hair, with very feminine assets, human-like.

[/Quito predominant spring break. Got busted for some b.s. thing on campus so I'm out and about right now. Fudge ASU.

Well thAt's the interesting thing about bodhisatvas is that a lot of times their thoughtful is a lot different than their personal self...personage I guess u could say. For example that IS me in my pic but it's a younger in better shape me.

If enchilada is with the "assets" as you put it lamp she might be using like a sweet sweet illuminati armour (like a Venusian armour). Don't get me wrong enchilada is very good looking (mobile changed sighilda to enchilada..but then again she's a real dish
) but I thought I'd let u guys in a little secret us big bodhisatvas use.

For example bodhidharma and myself both use bioengineering and Aug to appear female if we so choose. I can appear as the whore, mystery, at will. Yes yes shape shifter stuff but...

For example....funny story...taking to Libra....Lucifer....the other day and I was in female form. Library's too sharp to be taken in by shapeshifting but at the end of our conversation, as a joke,
..I was doing my nails the whole time...I smiled a big ole sexy smile and said to him "Next time we meet..." and I turned around and scratched a big ole pivot into a physical transformer with a finger. u should have seen his face and laughter at that...it was fun seeing the ole boi.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

sled735

[/Quito predominant spring break. Got busted for some b.s. thing on campus so I'm out and about right now. Fudge ASU.

Well thAt's the interesting thing about bodhisatvas is that a lot of times their thoughtful is a lot different than their personal self...personage I guess u could say. For example that IS me in my pic but it's a younger in better shape me.

If enchilada is with the "assets" as you put it lamp she might be using like a sweet sweet illuminati armour (like a Venusian armour). Don't get me wrong enchilada is very good looking (mobile changed sighilda to enchilada..but then again she's a real dish
) but I thought I'd let u guys in a little secret us big bodhisatvas use.

For example bodhidharma and myself both use bioengineering and Aug to appear female if we so choose. I can appear as the whore, mystery, at will. Yes yes shape shifter stuff but...

For example....funny story...taking to Libra....Lucifer....the other day and I was in female form. Library's too sharp to be taken in by shapeshifting but at the end of our conversation, as a joke,
..I was doing my nails the whole time...I smiled a big ole sexy smile and said to him "Next time we meet..." and I turned around and scratched a big ole pivot into a physical transformer with a finger. u should have seen his face and laughter at that...it was fun seeing the ole boi.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There will be another contact event tonight, or in the morning, depending where you live.

Anyone plan on attending?

www.the-starpeople.net...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If you missed any of the previous events, there will be another one Sunday, March 30. That's 1:00 a.m. Sunday morning for the east coast of the U.S. Tonight for the west coast/early morning for the east coast.

See your time zone in the link:
www.the-starpeople.net...

edit on 3/29/2014 by sled735 because: link correction

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join