It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

That's fantastic, Scribe!! I'm happy someone is posting here that got results like you. I saw many, many people posting their results on Face Book. Great!!!!!

Congratulations, Alfred! I'm happy the event turned out well, and for those who didn't get results, I hope they will continue to try.

I wonder what the You Tube owners thought when so many people watched one video at the same time that it almost broke their servers?!! LOL

Round two coming up! I hope they're ready!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Alfred2012

How are you meeting Et are you all on a Rocket ship to Mars lol

ETs typically communicte telepathically. The corporal kind and the entity kind do this the most with contacts. When you're taken some of it is "physcial" and some astral, some both. Physical is composed of "atoms" which are waves and not really material things to begin with, more plasma screen type stuff as if there is a real world outside this fake one....

In any case, meditation and just asking for positive communication and guidance that your Higher Self, that Creator/God and Goodness approves of, will bring you this.

What I'm concerned with here is that this literally can lead to physical abductions and some negative memories in people, fear based things. Though if someone is truly wearing the armour of love and didn't enter the lions den or throw out invitations to lower frequencies and thus give permission, but did experience more negative contact, it does stop with you waking up and doing the work you came to do, ie trying to deliver kindness to those around you more. The world represents us, and we have work to do.

For example, my first thread was about waking up to soul memories and contact basically. It employed alot of music that is akin to hemisync, such as Era, Gregorian, that forms connections with the right and left hemisphere. Music I was listening to in meditations under the stars alot. But I then started giving warnings. I wasn't seeking myself but more woke up to the experiences, sightings, even the children were having, and then started a meditational and spiritual journey, starting seeing the world events by visiting forums. This woke me up, so Im very grateful, however, was not going out of my way to open doors. Though in some of the meditations and monroe institute waves, that I've done, there are doors that open, some things are said, but then I would reword them when I thought they were invitations. I do believe in Team Work and Family and only beam Love at those who get through. So having the armour of love is the best thing you can do.

But my warnings came out of this: someone wrote to me, concerning my thread, and they really wanted experience, sighting or contact. And I couldn't give them magical answers, make it happen, nor in my own fleeting memories and experiences wake up in them, with a list of things to ask them. It doesnt work like that. So, that is maybe what they wanted, me to wake up during some event and request they have contact. I kept saying, just do the work, work on raising frequency, meditate, seek, ask. And then, suddenly, was told that he/she was seeing flashes in the sky for several nights from their balcony. And then a grey manifested, and had a syringe and told him/her that this was really going to hurt. He/she woke up in bed from the balcony. I started giving warnings.

When around negative unseen influences, possibly even the seen kind. Its best to meditate and/or pray, and ask for help.

Ie. "Please send help and protection to my family and myself, and all others who are in need of protection. I ask God, Dad and Mom, and all who are Love and Goodness, all Light Beings and Angels, the archangel Michael, and all positive hero cosmic citizens who can assist to please help us now. Bless and assist the negative beings, or lost beings, that are affecting us, remove them from us, and close this door, and take them to a place of healing and that is right for their level of growth, should they begin to turn away from following bad orders, that they may be protected from harm themselves and encouraged to grow their own love and light."

But with this warning, also, its natural to seek. Humans will naturally seek so there has to be a loving, kind response, where one is not fear based and if opening up their minds and hearts to higher frequency guidance, one does so with humor, wisdom and asks for protection from all negative unseen forces and that all traps be revealed. You can help more than humans, you can help anyone that falls into your "trap" as well, for Good is also the Fisherman.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That being said, the caution is important. I'm not trying to hijack this thread and give too many warnings, but trying to put things into a healthy safe perspective. Because contact can and does lead to abductions. Abductions can be really stern wake up calls, some are far different and far more positive, the parts they let you remember. Most of us aren't wearing big enough diapers for those kind of experiences and it would be far safer for astral. Our bodies don't leave this system as it is, we don't get to take them with us, so astral is the best way, I think anyway.

But I'm getting contact at this moment due to giving that strong warning. A very beautiful woman is assuring me that goodness watches over and is on the highest levels, like I was already shown during a time when I was being monitored strongly, was shown the levels or layers of the onion. So that whatever people do, there is a safety net, just reach for it, ask for Love and Goodness to assist. And the best way to be protected is to report for duty, ie how can I help, the world, the suffering, the wars and inequality, nature, the dolphins and whales dying off, how can I help? Selflessness gets their attention.

This women is assuring me that Orion has some high level light workers, and much guidance is coming through at this time. And reminding me of my own moments of recognition of energy in the past. Where I knew it was Orion, and this old man guide from there. And the tones or recordings I heard on a video, just lit me upside. We have a wonderful team out there and they want to help guide people home, away from the traps here. Silver, I see her wearing silver. And its like your frequency is boosted up, just want to thank her.

Apparently was good to give the warnings, its necessary for people to realize how important it is to not open the wrong doors. But apparently there is a team watching over those who have good intentions, so it was wrong to make anything seem fear based. Just be guided within, so to speak and they do rescues if needed. But I still have to give the caveat that one can't rely on this. There is that old saying, gravity works, so don't test them by jumping off high places.

By the way, when they contact you, as in this case, its like they just beam an arrow at you, ie reach in and lift your frequency to the level of the communication, at the level you are allowed, ie. this was with a visual and light filled inside, and downloads of information. Wasn't like sitting in a two way conversation as Alfred's was, but she inserted her energy, personality, and I heard her laugh. And got this message, everyone is trying to help in different ways. Even my message was trying to help, because don't want people to deal with some negative afflictions as a result. She showed me this silver uniform, like updated astronaut suit, perhaps implying they were corporal as well.

Just had this given, that we have a good star that puts out alot of life giving/love energy, to help us in the trials here and they work through the stars somehow. They are near our sun, some kind of station. I'm wondering if this is coming through the station that I had an experience with or if there are many different vessels, stations, crafts there???? And that some of the work invovles fine tuning or tweaking the sun???

Don't know how to respond gracefully, words like "I am honored," and "Sal me't ja'ri'n", the light/love in me greets the light/love in you, comes to mind.
edit on 17-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So a short capsule of the message I just got, apparently due to my warnings, the warnings are OK, they are to help. But they are protecting those, in a huge net, watching over, those who need to wake up more. So just know there is alot of protection. When a good person trying to help others gets some negatives latching on, they tend to clean this up.

What is really important right now is people wake up, see through the world, its a world of war, inequality, hunger, homelessness, control, domination, and elites/ie slavery. Wake up, these are the very things to overcome in ourselves and step into higher talents, communications and skills to overcome in this world. We're supposed to be reaching Higher Mind here, so waking up is a huge responsibility and there is a really big team trying to help us.
edit on 17-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for that, Unity! Your warning was given through concern for your fellow man, and the message you received back was totally AWESOME!!! WOW!

Your description of the woman reminds me of Sigilda. I wonder if that was her???????

edit on 2/17/2014 by sled735 because: computer keys sticking. Time for a cleanup! Or a new keypad!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

So this "message from Sigilda" is from March 2013. Six months from that time, people and "star seeds" were supposed to "get lighter".

This was supposed to be "felt in all" our "hearts" and we would "shine like a thousand suns"...according to Sigilda.

Sigilda also said at this time (last September) we would be at the point of "knowing all", "all-there-is".
Quoting from that 90 page document.

Soooooo...... What happened??

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by sled735

So this "message from Sigilda" is from March 2013. Six months from that time, people and "star seeds" were supposed to "get lighter".

This was supposed to be "felt in all" our "hearts" and we would "shine like a thousand suns"...according to Sigilda.

Sigilda also said at this time (last September) we would be at the point of "knowing all", "all-there-is".

Well obviously, the low-bid government contractor had serious problems getting the Sigildacare website to work.
edit on 17-2-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by sled735

What happened?
You didn't raise your conscious high enough to receive the higher frequency vibrations.

Work on that.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by sled735

What happened?
You didn't raise your conscious high enough to receive the higher frequency vibrations.

Work on that.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I can't tell if you are serious or not, but this character Sigilda (and I do mean character, as in fictional) said everyone would experience this.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Alfred2012
Hi all,
i'd just like to give you a short feedback on that what happened during the event:

First of all i thank all the participants who have been affected by the server fail based on the heavy load. The number of particpants went up to the thousands and when the event has started, the infrastructure was overstrained at this time.

There is an overwhelming feedback from participants posting their expereinces in the Facebook groups (English, German and Turkish).

There were many ET contacts made with different species during the event and the experiences the participants had are very individuell. Some posted images (shots of their paintings or notes) showing what they had received.

Based on all this positive experiences and feedback we have received we will run a second event, most probably next weekend.

Alfred

reply to post by Starcrossd

www.the-starpeople.net...

Oh Boy! Second event, February 22! That's this Saturday! That means I'll be able to participate! Yea!
Hopefully I can keep my cat from bothering me. I may have to lock her up in the bedroom; I'm not missing this!

Thanks, Alfred!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

sled735

Thank you for that, Unity! Your warning was given through concern for your fellow man, and the message you received back was totally AWESOME!!! WOW!

Your description of the woman reminds me of Sigilda. I wonder if that was her???????

edit on 2/17/2014 by sled735 because: computer keys sticking. Time for a cleanup! Or a new keypad!

I get the mixture of concrete events, even checkups in bed where the covers move and something put on my fingers, and the abduction type ufology, but often will sense or get a message from crafts, that I can place near the sun, streaming through the sun's stargates even. Its almost like the antenna and so I get greetings. They tend to prefer to be able contact mind to mind if possible. Though men are involved in some of the experiences, its often a woman who shines in the message. There is more than one, more than Orion. Alpha Centauri is one group as well. But would not think the groups who are working at uplifting humanity in the tests here, don't know each other. And in this case, quite possibly on Orion base.

I remember once getting a strong greeting, while writing to a friend in Australia, and could see this stream of crafts, almost triangular but modified, like a highway from the sun to earth. And it was as if a greeting and encouragement given, but I knew that wasn't allowed to know more. And felt as if it was useless having an antenna for greetings but treated as a child (probably still am one, after all we're on earth) so felt useless somehow, and excluded. That was when a male hugged me, kissed my hand, beamed gallant love at me, it really surprised me. I wrote to my friend, someone also here on ats, why even do this, contact, but not reveal much. He said because they knew they can get through to me, I' m a communicator, and part of their point is to show me they're real, they're there, send encouragement. I think its so I know Im not alone, when it seems to have no purpose, to go on.

In that particular contact was shown they were going over all the major cities of the world, stealthed, assisting in sending love and wake ups.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by waverlyhills

The simplest answer is : Money and Attention.
Cranks have, for years, claimed to be "special representatives" of aliens and only they can communicate with them. When they don't show as promised, it's always the "mankind is not ready" excuse or some other tripe that prolongs the hoax, pumps up the believers and fattens bank accounts. When everyone sees nothing has happened, they claim only the "special believers" got the message or saw the aliens or blah, blah, whatever will ridicule the non believers the most. When that particular shtick runs dry, change names, slightly change the message, rinse, repeat as needed.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Unless its happening to you then you get to join in with the nuts.

I really enjoyed what Lou Baldin said here:

www.ufolou.com...

The blind leading the blind. Darwinism is just another religion. And all religions are hoaxes.

It's a crazy world when UFO nuts are the only sane people on the planet.

Lou

Something I agree with. Look at the world, it bears fruit, particular stench that permeates everything here like bloodlust. None of the contactees, from my friend to her grandson, to our family are wealthy, more struggling low incomes, let alone making money off their experiences, so grow up.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I did try few minutes later, after event ended, and ...

0 result
, so for the mean time, for me, channeling = bogus.
What I'm interested is - results from other people, is this mass dementia or really an event ?
Will keep try though, who knows, I might get UFO blueprint from them, not that I need it

Thanks Unity for the heads up, yeah, pretty scary isnt it when you suddenly "friend" with 9 feet people and they pop up to "know" you.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

What I'm interested is - results from other people, is this mass dementia or really an event ?

Blind wishful thinking and self-deception? Or possibly for some intentional deception to others to "keep it alive"?

A lot of credibility and cash could be lost just admitting that absolutely nothing happened.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

NullVoid
I did try few minutes later, after event ended, and ...

0 result
, so for the mean time, for me, channeling = bogus.
Will keep try though, who knows, I might get UFO blueprint from them, not that I need it

Thanks Unity for the heads up, yeah, pretty scary isnt it when you suddenly "friend" with 9 feet people and they pop up to "know" you.

As I posted earlier, you can join the Face Book Group to see where everyone posted their experiences. The link is under the picture here:
www.the-starpeople.net...

Click on the U.S. flag for English, or the other flags for a different language.
Scribe611 posted her experience here in this thread on the previous page too. And Unity_99 has an experience/message that was received from the ETs associated with this event on the top of this page, but it wasn't received while attending the event.

If you don't have a F/B account, just make one so you can join and read the experiences. There's a lot!!

edit on 2/18/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I clicked on the American flag but I am being silly because I can't find the facebook link at all. And would loved to have seen the video. Normally my nerves are overwhelmed by a busy household with children and tend to avoid group things, and being artistic in nature, most things I've ever done such as spinning, dyeing experiments with yarn/fleece, knitting/weaving, crafting and art are self directed, not group activities, but meditational, peaceful to disappear from all overload of stress. I'm an INFP, introspective overburdened mother, lol. But videos and self directed type activities really appeal to me.

Another thing, when living in larger center with my friends and their friends and various movements of people in our lives, what ended up happening, always, even in the last city, was we had many (what was termed troopers up north, but in that case would be alcholohic type native men primarily who were homeless, but in this case would be those in need, often hooked on various things and foster kids, wandering the streets, and they would flood our homes, eat, steal stuff, overwhelm us. And when we tried to remove some, they don't go, just someone let them in at night. We're not cut out for a dog eat dog world, and to me safety of all people, ie homes and food, is essential. And if any of those people had been my kids, they would have had some depression from being sort of trapped, as my health isn't there for outings of all kinds, but home playing videos with friends and never joined any street black market things, they wouldn't be in that mess. I keep kids safe and let them hang out and play games.

So....have to be as hermit like as possible, because have a big psi wire and not only did we get overwhelmed for years in both cities, but as an empath, it was very hard to explain, but overwhelming as I not only got drawn into every soap opera or event, but also people were seeking me out for advice, knowing that I had some awareness, that I didn't advertise preferring low key life. So to me, living in relative isolation, in a small town, around the corner from all the dramas is liberating.

Anything in video form or something I can follow without participating in it directly is really appreciated.

edit to add, wanted to give an example of how psi can kics in through events, even the harder ones. Amongst the thousands of dollars worth of video games, guitar, amp and ps3, all the things as gifts for the kids from not only myself but family for a number of years, taken. One of the tough young thugs who did a major theft, he ended up stealing 10 000 worth of jewelry from the family he was staying with, and this should have been a federal offense, but it was all dropped, he basically took off to Alberta then came back. The police, in my years of trying to be there for people, seem to allow all of this, as if it is all agenda of the PTB. On that note, will say, that we had some 'foster' kids, in and out of their half way home, and even placements, that were American. One was given a choice of going to a kids prison work camp or taking a military training and entering Canada. I mean, very odd things are happening in the world. Another was sent to the States and got involved with young drug dealers and he said they were kidnapped to some kind of base, and he was the sole survivor. The others were sacrificed. He also did some kind of military training for youths. He also spoke of the sexual abuse of the foster kids by the ministry workers or those working for them, and that video taped this.

There is no where to report it, the police are all letting it happen, and its from on high. They are using foster kids as weapons against middle class societies.

He tried to set up another native youth from up north who was also staying with us off and on, and ended up returning to his family in the end. But the safe was found and the fingerprints dusted off finally, and they belonged to the same thief. Well, your response is violation, and you suffer alot of trauma, having your home violated is a terrible thing to recover from. But I started praying for him and asking for him to be rescued or nudged to overcome, to remember at least in part, who he was and why he was here, to turn the train wreck he was making of his life over. And then had contact with his future, I believe self, in a craft, thanking me for whatever this may do to assist, (we're in time, we don't even know what our actions, thoughts, intercession can accomplish). But some of that comes through too. And after the trauma subsides, my concern is for everyone involved including him, his advancement. And now I know, never give up on anyone even if they're dangerous, send intercessions. We all have a team watching over.

I can't force a psi event to occur, but due to many things having come true, including experiences involving death of aquaintances, and locating a body of a local murder, but not phoning it in, since I refused to trust my "knowing", however one year later, she was found in the bed of the creek, exactly how I saw, in pieces.
I prefer being a hermit, really strongly prefer this. But now, when the window opens and I see or experience, 100% know its real and thus even in the case of interceding for a young felon, and being thanked by his "real" self, I know. That is for real. And will continue to send intercessions, even when its not safe to be in their company.
edit on 19-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Did this link not work for you? www.the-starpeople.net...
There are several links there under the picture on the right side. That takes me to the face book page. You have to join the group to see the posts people are putting up.
If you don't have a face book account, just go make one. You can even use a fake name, but make sure when setting it up that you put in a valid e-mail address because you have to verify it before it is finished.

Here is the Y/T video: www.youtube.com...

There is a page of instructions to read before beginning here: www.the-starpeople.net...

That's all I know to tell you for now. The event will be at 8 a.m. Alfred's time. This will be 3 a.m. on the U.S. East Coast.
I'll be up anyway, so that works for me.

edit on 2/19/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Its probably just me, but I opened the link. Clicked on the American flag so it would be in English, then scanning everywhere for a link to the facebook page, but can't find it.

I found the pdf of this event in english and now have a youtube link, which I will pursue. But I would have thought that somewhere under contact or under network, there would be a facebook link in plain site, lol.
edit on 19-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join