It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

I have another thread up about crop circles: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just out of curiosity, would you ask Sigilda if any of the crop circles come from ETs, or if they channel the information, or are they all a hoax?

I would love to post her reply in my thread on this topic.

edit on 12/5/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Alfred2012

#2: Otherwise: Please could you exactly specify what the question is. Just to say:"according to me space cannot bend and is not bent" and i ask again may not lead to an answer which satisfy us.

Thanks for your enlightened reply.
You could ask her , why she says space is bent?
You may get an inkling of what I am on about, if you chk the
links in my signature. I have a video of the demo version, but the subject is
of such a taboo nature that, it cannot be put on the net

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

sled735

I have another thread up about crop circles: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just out of curiosity, would you ask Sigilda if any of the crop circles come from ETs, or if they channel the information, or are they all a hoax?

I would love to post her reply in my thread on this topic.

edit on 12/5/2013 by sled735 because: typo

Will check in next contact :-)
As for the previous events i most probably come back with a feedback of my own contacts on Sunday afternoon (CET) or Monday...

I'm curious, too

Alfred

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Alfred2012

#2: Otherwise: Please could you exactly specify what the question is. Just to say:"according to me space cannot bend and is not bent" and i ask again may not lead to an answer which satisfy us.

Thanks for your enlightened reply.
You could ask her , why she says space is bent?
You may get an inkling of what I am on about, if you chk the
links in my signature. I have a video of the demo version, but the subject is
of such a taboo nature that, it cannot be put on the net

Ok, i will ask her - just went through the documents you share (via link).
Thank you, Angelic Resurrection

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I am still waiting for my upgrades!

Or am I too late?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

That is up to you. You can begin your personal "upgrade" any time you choose. It's all about opening your mind, meditation, and allowing the ancient knowledge to flow in. Learn about balancing the chakras. This will get you on your way.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

sled735

That is up to you. You can begin your personal "upgrade" any time you choose. It's all about opening your mind, meditation, and allowing the ancient knowledge to flow in. Learn about balancing the chakras. This will get you on your way.

I have done Yoga but i would not know where to start on balancing Chakras...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well I do a very simple, kind of intuitive Chakra meditation from time to time. And very grateful it was mentioned in the thread, and thought no excuse to not do this today.

I just saw the Chakra's as basic life lessons, and do this to some degree or other, always, but it went like this:

1. Base- saw a beautiful red chrysanthemum or zinnia, spinning clockwise. And thought, this Chakra, gaining strength from the energies of mother earth, and even the cosmos, the foundational energies, shows us we need to take care of our health and ourselves, we need to be healed, energetic and healthy to give or help others. We need to help ourselves, and not neglect our health and wellbeing, neither our rest, nor our happiness, balance!

2. The second, orange, below navel: hearth and home, family and support system. Your people. Natural methods procreation, sexual relations, marriage or common law, hearth and home, children and grandchildren. I don't taint that with tantra or sexual, to me its just FAMILY and the support system of family and friends we are expected to create, for our development and well being and to help others.

3. The CHi, the star golden yellow mum or zinnia, that is our force of will to succeed, to do things to support our lives and family and friends and to grow. It also involves clairavoyence, astral journeys, lucid dreaming, RV, and GUIDANCE, seeking our way, our next step, our work and our direction. We have a Team that helps and guides, and so there is alot to this. Healing energy, Tai Chi, gallbladder, liver, and inner psi toggle spots...All connected with direction and will power, and creativity.

4. Heart Green Flower Chakra. Unconditional Love. Here you can also take time to speak to those you're long distance from, and those who you're having difficulties with, and strive to understand them and what makes them happy. THe beginnings of telepathy

5. Turquoise Mum or Zinnia spinning throat: your voice, your empowerment, your using your gifts to help others, doing for others from talents, speaking up, courage and shining light.

6. Third Eye, violet flame mum or zinnia, your Insight and Inner Seeing. Your Perception and again guidance, awareness, connection to your HS/Source/Family/Bungee Cord.

7. Crown, or white mum and zinnia, HS contact, Christ Consciousness, God/Source, Higher Frequency.

Can work the energy up or down, from top to bottom or bottom to top , or start with heart and work either way.

But then I saw all the spinning mums as connected in a kind of spiral, like a corkscrew of energy.

And then my kids got me up from the meditation.

Intend to get back this.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

abeverage

sled735

I have done Yoga but i would not know where to start on balancing Chakras...

Here is a simple test for people to tell them which chakras need work:
www.chakrahealing.com...[ch]&gclid=ckr1i_zsm7scfahj7aodxg8aya

And here is a way to balance them:
www.mindbodygreen.com...

If that one doesn't work for you, just google "How to balance the chakras". Pages of links will magically appear on the screen.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks, Unity. You are always around to lend a helping hand.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi sled735,
since i run a seminar over the weekend i want to give a first feedback on your question. I received the answer yesterday:

#1: The crop circles are ET based
#2: There are some exceptions
#3: The ratio between ET based crop circles vs human based crop circles : ~98% vs ~2%

I will add a further comment on Monday...

Have a great weekend
Alfred

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Hello Angelic Resurrection,
just a quick update on your question (I'll come back on this on Monday).

I spoke to Sigilda about your question yesterday and checked one point of her first answer this afternoon.
She "simplified" her answer for my understanding and I'll try to describe it using a simple drawing...

Have a great day
Alfred

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Alfred2012

just a quick update on your question (I'll come back on this on Monday).

I spoke to Sigilda about your question yesterday and checked one point of her first answer this afternoon.
She "simplified" her answer for my understanding and I'll try to describe it using a simple drawing...

Have a great day
Alfred

Vielen dank Alfred.
Heck you may even tell her about my device/project, dunno tho whether she has
knowledge about our internet. But anyway lets hope for the best.
Have a great Sunday

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
35Foxtrot

You do know that the Orion "System" is a constellation, right? It's not a solar system. The stars that make it up are really only associated with each other because they look like they are close to each other (and make a pretty picture) when viewed from Earth. That grouping wouldn't make any sense to anyone NOT from Earth or no in an area of space within a pretty small arc of our location in relation to Orion. I can cut you some slack cuz lots of people make this mistake when claiming they "talk" to aliens. But, you'd have to admit you're either copying stuff you've heard before, subconsciously using this info you've heard before or that the aliens don't know the difference between the two to get said "slack." In any case, that'd make what you're claiming, false, so I don't you'll be getting any slack.

This would be my fault for labeling the title as saying she is an Orion ET. I misunderstood. She comes from a star system behind the Orion constellation.

Please, everyone, look over my mistake in the title.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alfred, I look forward to hearing the information you received in your contact today (Sunday).

edit on 12/8/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi sled,
you were absolutely right:

Based on our earth view Sigilda is an "Orion" being because the star system (origin of "Bentu") can be found as part of the "Orion" constellation or to be more precise as part of the "Orion Arm" (or "Local Arm").

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Alfred2012

Vielen dank Alfred.
Have a great Sunday

gerne!

Here my summary of "Sigilda's" answer on your question (PDF):
Sigilda Space Travel

By the way: The ET beings know "our world" (including internet) very well :-)

Have a great week
Alfred

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

That's good to know.

I thought I'd made a huge mistake with the title.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Sigilda gave an excellent analogy of the time space being bent. Awesome!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Alfred2012
reply to post by sled735

Hi sled735,
since i run a seminar over the weekend i want to give a first feedback on your question. I received the answer yesterday:

#1: The crop circles are ET based
#2: There are some exceptions
#3: The ratio between ET based crop circles vs human based crop circles : ~98% vs ~2%

I will add a further comment on Monday...

Have a great weekend
Alfred

I look forward to more.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Alfred2012

Alfred2012

Vielen dank Alfred.
Have a great Sunday

gerne!

Here my summary of "Sigilda's" answer on your question (PDF):
Sigilda Space Travel

By the way: The ET beings know "our world" (including internet) very well :-)

Have a great week
Alfred

Much obliged Alfred for all your effort, and also give thanks to Sigilda from my side.
Her one dimensional and 2 dimensional view is correct, but the rubber analogy is not.
Her rubber analogy is for human consumption, because she knows the dogma left by Einstein.
The vortices are akin to progressive time dilation, and progressive tilting of co ordinates, resulting
in opening out of 3 extra spatial dimensions, to make six dimensions, as I mention on my link.
If you get a chance draw her attention to my link, and see what she thinks of my explanation.
If I manage to contact her, I will screen a video for her.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join