It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

The Sigilda..... pdf is very interesting.
Danke

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Intriguing PDF indeed.

Star for partially transparent sideboob on PG 25 hahah

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

NoRegretsEver
This thread will be discussed tonight on Out of The Box!

Join the OOB crew TONIGHT as they discuss the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

SHOW HOSTS: NoRegretsEver, Above Board, Wrabbit2000, ImaMarty, Darkblade71, and Druid42 SHOW GUESTS: MrBigDog1974, Destinyone, Asktheanimals, and Alfred2012.

Show times Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America) Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

OUT OF THE BOX

I should mention for anyone who listened to the show, that the symbol I got when I asked for a name during the telepathy experiment was AUM, which I just discovered this morning.

AUM Symbol and Meaning

Hindus consider Aum to be the universal name of the Lord and that it encompasses all of creation. It is made up of the letters A (as in "around"), U (as in "put") and M (as in "mum"). The sound emerging from the vocal cords starts from the base of the throat as "A." With the coming together of the lips, "U" is formed and when the lips are closed, all sounds end in "M."

The "amen" in Christianity and the "ameen" in Islam and "aum" may show a common linguistic ancestry within the Indo-European language group and it is conjectured that the Aum mantra may have traveled from the East to Europe changing its form and context.

Judaism contains the first recorded use of "amen" in the context of a response by the congregation to the priest's prayer. Judaism defines the Semitic verb "amen" as meaning "to be trusted".

Om symbolizes The Supreme Personality of Godhead i.e Parabrahman. It symbolizes the prana or life breath with runs through one's body bestowed by the Parabrahman.

The significance and explanation of Om is given in the Mandukya Upanishad. Hindus believe that the entire essence of the Vedas (ancient Indian scriptures) is enshrined in the word Aum. The belief that the Lord started creating the world after chanting "aum" and "atha" gives this religious symbol a fundamental relevance to the Hindu view of creation. Hence, its sound is considered to create an auspicious beginning for any task that one may undertake. Lord Krishna says in the Bhagavad Gita: vedyam pavitram omkara

What is to be known, that I'm the purifier and the syllable OM.

The Hindu deity Lord Ganesh Some devotees see similarities between the shape of Ganesha's body in iconography and the shape of Aum in the Devanāgarī. The upper curve is the head and the lower large one, the stomach; the side one, the trunk; and the semi-circular mark with the dot, the sweetmeat ball (modaka) in Lord Ganesha's hand. For Hindus, Aum is seen as a fundamental component of the physical and metaphysical tenets of Hinduism - the means and the goal of life, the world and the Truth behind it, the material and the Sacred, all form and the Formless.

Aum is one of the most chanted sound symbols in India. It is believed to have a profound effect on the body and mind of the one who chants it. It is placed at the beginning of most Hindu texts as a sacred exclamation to be uttered at the beginning and the end of a reading of the Vedas or as the beginning to any prayer or mantra.. It may also be used as a greeting - Aum or Hari Aum . Its form is worshiped, contemplated upon or used as an auspicious sign within the Hindu religion. Today, in all Hindu art and all over India and Nepal, 'Aum' can be seen virtually everywhere, a common sign for Hinduism and its philosophy and theology.

Interesting for sure!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

The swastika is another way to write aum

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

The Sigilda..... pdf is very interesting.
Danke

Sehr gerne!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

WOW!!! How cool is that?!!!
I'll have to read the meaning later. I'm late in getting ready for work, but that is amazing!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Alfred, here is a book of different ETs. Can you pick out the ones you have made contact with over the past few years?

www.calameo.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

sled735

Alfred, here is a book of different ETs. Can you pick out the ones you have made contact with over the past few years?

www.calameo.com...

You know the book is a hoax, right?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Could you provide a link to backup your statement, please? Not being a jerk. I am truly interested in getting to the truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

sled735

www.calameo.com...

Hi sled,
i never heard of this book before and therefore i do not know whether this is a hoax or not.

I went throught the pages but i can not confirm any of the races described there which i have been in contact with.

I try to give an rough overview of the contacts i had so far (since 2011) with calculation cm vs inch:

HUMAN LOOKING
* One race so far. They looked like humans with the following differences:
- between 70-85 inch tall, taller than average human i'd say
- pale skin
- one half of their face where covered by lightbrown spots
This was the race which contacted me first (OBE to space ship)
* One contact i had with a female looking being with blond hairs where i was told that she is a kind of "cloned" being. She was a more nordic, blonde human looking being. The contact was the most exciting one because they initiated an OBE during waking state.

HUMAN LIKE
* Sirians. This was the race which contacted me telepathically in waking state first.
- About 85 inch tall, slim
- The major difference i recognized is their "prolonged" head shape. There are some pictures of the ancient Egyptian "Nefertiti" which matches the shape exactly
- Over the months i had contact with several Sirian beings. They told me they belong to Sirus B system
* A race which fits into the category "tall grey"
- about 85 inch tall
- They told that their origin is in Orion system (a star system "behind" the stars we see as "Orion Belt")
- The being "BanZaMa" belongs to a group which "scans" humans on their telepathic capabilities and try to contact them in waking state. I was contacted by this group in a further step after the first contacts by Sirians. After this contact by "BanZaMa" i started myself to initiate telepathic communication wth them. Up to this time i had been contacted.

BEINGS WITHOUT BODY
There are several races without a physical body i'm in contact with, like:
* "Sigilda" and "Denki" from "Orion" system. They call themselfs "Bentu"
* "Ben'Ha", an Arcturian being
* "ZiZiTa", "Selduma", "Ses'Des'Se", "BarKi'I" are beings from Antares system

OTHER
* An insectoid-type race like a very tall "mantis", >102 inches i estimate
* More than 5 other races with different shapes, but without intensive contacts

Alfred
edit on 4/12/2013 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Hi Alfred!

What information do you have on the insectoid race?

I had a vision many years ago of a mantis type being, and it was definitely not an earth creature, it was also accompanied by a serious feeling of I should not be looking, and that I did not want to know any more...although still to this day I do, so can you enlighten me maybe as to what you know about these beings?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Thank you for that information, Alfred.

We will just have to wait and see if Homer brings us a link to prove the book a hoax... if he comes back here.

I read in that book that the tall, older looking grays aren't the same as the little robot grays, so maybe they're okay.

This has been a fascinating thread, for sure! Thank you so much!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Alfred2012

sled735

www.calameo.com...

Hi sled,
i never heard of this book before and therefore i do not know whether this is a hoax or not.

I went throught the pages but i can not confirm any of the races described there which i have been in contact with.

I try to give an rough overview of the contacts i had so far (since 2011) with calculation cm vs inch:

HUMAN LOOKING
* One race so far. They looked like humans with the following differences:
- between 70-85 inch tall, taller than average human i'd say
- pale skin
- one half of their face where covered by lightbrown spots
This was the race which contacted me first (OBE to space ship)
* One contact i had with a female looking being with blond hairs where i was told that she is a kind of "cloned" being. She was a more nordic, blonde human looking being. The contact was the most exciting one because they initiated an OBE during waking state.

HUMAN LIKE
* Sirians. This was the race which contacted me telepathically in waking state first.
- About 85 inch tall, slim
- The major difference i recognized is their "prolonged" head shape. There are some pictures of the ancient Egyptian "Nefertiti" which matches the shape exactly
- Over the months i had contact with several Sirian beings. They told me they belong to Sirus B system
* A race which fits into the category "tall grey"
- about 85 inch tall
- They told that their origin is in Orion system (a star system "behind" the stars we see as "Orion Belt")
- The being "BanZaMa" belongs to a group which "scans" humans on their telepathic capabilities and try to contact them in waking state. I was contacted by this group in a further step after the first contacts by Sirians. After this contact by "BanZaMa" i started myself to initiate telepathic communication wth them. Up to this time i had been contacted.

BEINGS WITHOUT BODY
There are several races without a physical body i'm in contact with, like:
* "Sigilda" and "Denki" from "Orion" system. They call themselfs "Bentu"
* "Ben'Ha", an Arcturian being
* "ZiZiTa", "Selduma", "Ses'Des'Se", "BarKi'I" are beings from Antares system

OTHER
* An insectoid-type race like a very tall "mantis", >102 inches i estimate
* More than 5 other races with different shapes, but without intensive contacts

Alfred
edit on 4/12/2013 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

OK. Just a couple real quick points. I'll start by saying it'd be amazing to know aliens exist, let alone meet/interact with some.

That said:

You do know that the Orion "System" is a constellation, right? It's not a solar system. The stars that make it up are really only associated with each other because they look like they are close to each other (and make a pretty picture) when viewed from Earth. That grouping wouldn't make any sense to anyone NOT from Earth or no in an area of space within a pretty small arc of our location in relation to Orion. I can cut you some slack cuz lots of people make this mistake when claiming they "talk" to aliens. But, you'd have to admit you're either copying stuff you've heard before, subconsciously using this info you've heard before or that the aliens don't know the difference between the two to get said "slack." In any case, that'd make what you're claiming, false, so I don't you'll be getting any slack.

Also, somewhere in this monstrosity of a thread I saw that this claim is supposed to "happen" in Summer/Fall 2013. Right? I guess you have a couple more weeks to milk this before Fall ends and Winter starts. Or was that Summer/Fall in the Southern Hemisphere of Earth? In that case, you missed it. But Sigi probably adjusted for your location on Earth so you're cool for a little while longer. In any case, what will she say when 21 December comes and goes and no Super New Agey stuff goes down? Claim she made a mistake adjusting for timezones or whatever between Planet Mat'uhn;ah (did I get the pronunciation right?) and Earth? That'd mean she's fallible and in that case, how can we believe anything she says is accurate? I'll stick with any of our plain old Earth Gods. The stories about them usually get the infallibility thing right at least.

ixthipa'jahtonin!

edit on 4/12/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/12/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Hello 35Foxtrot,

thank you very much for your valuable thoughts and comments.

ORION SYSTEM
"You do know that the Orion "System" is a constellation, right? It's not a solar system. The stars that make it up are really only associated with each other because they look like they are close to each other (and make a pretty picture) when viewed from Earth. "

Oh, yes i know that "Orion" is not a solar system and i'm not sure where i mentioned that "Orion is a solar system". Please help me to find the paragraph where i have stated this. In the transcript you' can find information showing how "Sigilda" described their origin from earth view looking to the constellation of "Orion".

And this is the same for the other being which described their origin "behind" the stars we define as "Orion belt".

GROUPING WOUDLN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ANYONE NOT FROM EARTH
"That grouping wouldn't make any sense to anyone NOT from Earth or no in an area of space within a pretty small arc of our location in relation to Orion. I can cut you some slack cuz lots of people make this mistake when claiming they "talk" to aliens."

I can understand your statement and can follow your argumentation but your assumption is not correct.

Those beings - as far i have contact to - have deep knowledge of all of our sciene, society and history learnings. It isn't a barrier at all for them to understand and exchange information based on our view of the world. I showed one example in the transcript when being "Sigilda" explained the technology behind their space travel capability on page #84. She referenced to the different car engines we build. There are some more examples in the document, too.

This is not a mistake from my side, the assumption is not correct.

COPYING STUFF, POSTING WHAT I HAVE HEARD
"But, you'd have to admit you're either copying stuff you've heard before, subconsciously using this info you've heard before or that the aliens don't know the difference between the two to get said "slack." In any case, that'd make what you're claiming, false, so I don't you'll be getting any slack."

You're wrong. ALL of the information i have posted is based on my OWN telepathic communication with the beings i mentioned.

I fully understand that it is very important to have own experiences otherwise it is believe or not believe.

This is the reason i recommended the live telepathy experiment in the latest ATS radio show which you have possibly listened to.

One of the beings i mentioned above had contact to the ATS moderators and you might have heard and read their feedback.

Anybody can do his own telepathic communication and get in contact with them. There is no secret at all.

Tomorrow we have the third public telepathy event via internet where we get in contact with them. We have many participants got in contact with different beings for the first time and now they continue their communication independently.

We also created a FB group where all the participants can exchange their experiences with surprising results.

Might be that the ATS moderators invite again for a further telepathy experiment for ATS members. So everybody can make their experience by themself.

CLAIM SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
"Also, somewhere in this monstrosity of a thread I saw that this claim is supposed to "happen" in Summer/Fall 2013. Right? I guess you have a couple more weeks to milk this before Fall ends and Winter starts."

Please could you specify more precisely what you're referring to?

Are you referring to the changes related to the spiral cord?
All the things "Sigilda" described in May on this are happened and are still happening.

As described in the transcript in detail there are big changes in the energy flow in the human chakra system. One possibility to verify this point you could ask people working with their chakras or doing meditation whether they have realized significant changes in their energy flow during the last months.

SHE SAY DECEMBER 21
"In any case, what will she say when 21 December comes and goes and no Super New Agey stuff goes down?"

Please could you help me finding the paragraph where she mentioned the date December, 21?

Thank you very much
Alfred

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Hey Alfred.
Dunno if I can establish any contact with Sigilda myself, but in your
PDF, she mentions that space is bent, which is what Einstein said,
but according to me space cannot bend and is not bent.
Pl ask her again, in your next contact, which you say is tomorrow.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I would have a lot more caution on the mantis group. I watched all of these and had a sense of some recognition, a great deal of caution, and very much worried for him, its as if alligning him to be one of them, whereas he isn't.

All benevolents identify. Though not all that identify are benevolents. However its not really as important what they are, as what we are, irregardless of them.

Contactee Simon Parkes Part 1.flv

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks, Unity. I was going to post that video myself for Darkblade.

The most important one is the last two where Simon remembers things under hypnosis that the mantis aliens had made him forget. It ain't pretty! The first two offer important background though so you can understand "where he's coming from" with the rest of the story.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm happy to see you are still checking in, Alfred. We may get questions all along that I can't answer myself.

Have a good day. I'm off to bed for my beauty sleep.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

Hey Alfred.
Dunno if I can establish any contact with Sigilda myself, but in your
PDF, she mentions that space is bent, which is what Einstein said,
but according to me space cannot bend and is not bent.
Pl ask her again, in your next contact, which you say is tomorrow.
Thanks

Hi Angelic Resurrection,
thank you very much, that is an interesting question. When i touched the point she indicated that it would be "too early" for me to understand the details. I've studied physics and computer science but it seems that my knowledge is not deep enough at the moment.

But well, i can do that and ask her.

And let me propose the following:
#1: Try to contact her by yourself. If you like i can help to get in contact with "Sigilda". You're welcome to participate in tomorrows session. During the session you can call her directly. For how to do this i can give the explanation here as a reply.

Or you just follow the moderation and guidance recorded in ATS radio show for the telepathic contact. When it comes to the visualization part and the wish to get in contact you explicitly can wish to get in contact with "Sigilda".

#2: Otherwise: Please could you exactly specify what the question is. Just to say:"according to me space cannot bend and is not bent" and i ask again may not lead to an answer which satisfy us.

By the way:
The contact you're referring to is the public telepathy session where everybody can particpate. I'm get in contact with "Sigilda" almost on a daily base.

As a side note:
One of the participants "Sigilda" is in contact with too since a few month told me yesterday, that she had
asked "Sigilda" during the second event about the "nature of consciousness" and how "matter is created". I just want to motivate for own contacts and want to show that everyone can ask this kind of questions. They're willing to help us.

Alfred
edit on 5/12/2013 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

sled735

I'm happy to see you are still checking in, Alfred. We may get questions all along that I can't answer myself.

Have a good day. I'm off to bed for my beauty sleep.

:-) Have a wonderful night :-)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join