It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

sled735

Realtruth
reply to post by sled735

You need to know the story before getting biblical.

You'll have to mute the retarded music on this site, but it's a pretty good description of Admiral Byrd's flight into the center, he was a WWII pilot.

agartha.webs.com...

So, in researching this further, I found this:

en.wikipedia.org...

Agartha is frequently associated or confused with Shambhala,[6] which figures prominently in Vajrayana Buddhism and Tibetan Kalachakra teachings and revived in the West by Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society. Theosophists in particular regard Agarthi as a vast complex of caves underneath Tibet inhabited by evil demons called asuras. The Roerichs, whose teachings closely parallel Theosophy, see Shamballah's existence as both spiritual and physical.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sambhala (this is the form found in the earliest Sanskrit manuscripts of Kalachakra texts; the Tibetans usually transliterated this as "Shambhala"; Tib. bde 'byung) is a Sanskrit term of uncertain derivation. Commonly it is understood to be a "place of peace/tranquility/happiness". Shakyamuni Buddha is said to have taught the Kalachakra tantra on request of King Suchandra of Shambhala; the teachings are also said to be preserved there. Shambhala is believed to be a society where all the inhabitants are enlig actually a Buddhist Pure Land, centered by a capital city called Kalapa.[5][6][7]

The Buddhist myth of Shambhala is an adaptation of the earlier Hindu myth of Kalki of Sambhala found in the Mahabharata and the Puranas.[citation needed]

Shambhala is ruled over by Lord Maitreya. The Kalachakra prophesies that when the world declines into war and greed, and all is lost, the 25th Kalki king will emerge from Shambhala with a huge army to vanquish "Dark Forces" and usher in a worldwide Golden Age. Using calculations from the Kalachakra Tantra, scholars such as Alex Berzin put this date at 2424 AD.[8]

Sounds like a good place, but, I don't know. I'm not convinced. The Bible says everything beneath is evil, or deceptive. I don't know where it talks about it, but I know I've read it.

Sigh... more meditation required on this matter.

edit on 10/25/2013 by sled735 because: Dang typos!!

There are many "heavens" or "pure lands". some have different names depending on the tradition or culture or language. They are like different cities within the same country. You want to pick the one in which the inhabitants share your values. Some are further training grounds, some are higher training grounds. Some 'overlap', so to speak, with this 'reality' just like timeslips. Inhabitants crossover here to train or help. Most of us are like toddlers that cry when our favorite toy is hidden behind a chair because we don't understand that it is still there, we think it doesn't exist. We are training to recognize or migrate to these higher training grounds and avoid 'falling' into the lower ones. But sometimes we need to fall into the lower ones to resharpen those skills that got us out, like compassion.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Kinda sorta. All true pure paths, though different, are parallel. This particular tradition, lineage from Buddha Shakyamuni, teaches Sutra (practicing a virtuous mind) as the basis upon which we prepare (like securing and inflating four wheels to car) then we enter the secret path (tantra or imagination, creative energy) which is the vehicle that takes us to our destination: enlightenment (higher beings and then ultimately a Buddha mind). Tantra is secret because it is easily misunderstood and misused. Tantra does not work without Sutra (flat tires don't take you far). There is also protection imagery in Tantra. Seems there are beings in all realms ready to shoot your tires out! LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

someoneinnyc

Those who have powers (psychic, healing, paranormal, etc) in this realm need to focus on a qualified and pure (selfless motivation) path so as not to burn up their merit in this lifetime without making progress toward real "ascension".

IMHO

This really struck me! I have been wandering around for several years, pointing any gifts (or powers as you just mentioned) at whatever target seemed interesting. I've done "ghost hunting," played psychic games with cards and whatnot, done a bit of energy healing work, and I've also helped two spirits cross.

Of the three, I've learned the card tricks are boring, ghost hunting is interesting but doesn't really serve any purpose other than collecting evidence, and the healing work & helping those two spirits cross was the most fulfilling experiences I've ever had.

I'm slowly gravitating away from the ghost hunting viewpoint and toward the goal of helping spirits cross and also helping the living cope with their own paranormal experiences. I've been looking at counseling degrees or certifications, and also getting a real education about spiritual / paranormal things. I have my own experiences to draw from, but I know there is a great deal I could learn, and should learn, in order to help others.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

A little late in responding, but I want to thank you for your explanations.

And thank you Scribe611 for your post as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here is a response from Ctophil when I questioned him about Agartha:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ctophil

Agartha is more like a very large nation than a city. For those of you who have doubts, inside of the Earth, there is a nation called Agartha. It contains nearly 200 cities. The Capital of this nation is Shamballa. It has a Sun that gives light just like our Sun, except not as a big and bright. It is a beautiful and wondrous world--a Paradise is a better word for it. Unlike the surface, Agartha's plants, trees, rocks, and animals are higher in consciousness than here. Some of them appear to be made out of Crystal, but yet everything is alive. They all talk to you, even the oceans. Yes, they literally talk to you. Not only that, nature sings to you when you walk through the forest. It's like an enchanting song that resonates to your individual heart. Everything in Agartha talks to you with love and brings your consciousness to a higher level by just being there. It does exist in the 3rd dimension (Physical), but nothing there will show you its splendor unless your heart is at the right place, or you can see the 5th dimension (Spiritual).

The technology there is highly advanced compared to the surface. I would say about a few thousand years ahead of us. They do have cars and trains. But none of them ever touch the ground. They all hover inches above the ground and travel incredible speeds. The energy source is abundant there. So they don't rely on old-fashioned, coal-fired or nuclear power plants. They use Crystals and a type of Electromagnetism to create a little sun that last thousands of years until time to create another one.

There are millions of people living in Agartha, consisting of descendants from the ancient Lemurians and Atlanteans. The destruction of the planet at the time of Atlantis required the people to go into the Inner Earth. So the survivors ended up in Agartha. Their average height is 15 feet due to its light gravity (half of the surface) and natural, vegetarian food that they grow. Yes, they don't eat meat. In fact, not even the animals eat meat. There are regular humans too. Those who have ascended their consciousness to a high level can live in Agartha. The Capital is glorious with an incredible Golden Palace, which is home to Earth's Lord of the World for the past 2 billion years--Sanat Kumara. He has been replaced recently by Buddha Guatama. The people's general appearance have blonde, silvery hair with blue eyes. The reason for this is because people in the 5th Dimension are ascended. With so much Light from God, this is what you will look like. Although, there are still people there with dark colored skin, only 7 feet tall (the shortest people there), and dark hair due to their lower consciousness but can still exist there. They are comparable to 4th dimensional beings. The Masters there can live without eating nor sleeping. But regular folks eat less and sleep less than we do. There are no disease and sickness in this wonderful nation.

Not everybody in Agartha are 100% ascended yet, so they do die but live anywhere from a few hundred years to a couple of thousand. However, their consciousness is high enough to communicate via telepathy easily with not only other people but with every living thing as well, including rocks to trees. Those who are ascended, they can teleport from the 5th dimension and back (3rd) into the physical body at will without relying on technology to travel. Although, they can merge their consciousness into machines if necessary.

Well, that is a brief glimpse into the beautiful world of Agartha. I have met some of the people there in my OBE travels. I was so enthralled by how tall these beings are. I was standing below their knees. But they are very wonderful people. Their houses look like mountains to me. The flowers even bloomed in the middle of snowy weather. Yes, there is weather down there. They have their own ecosystem. But the temperature always felt around 70 - 80 degrees compared to here, no matter the weather. Everybody on the surface of the Earth need to learn from Agarthians by being ONE with the planet and show unconditional love where ever we go.

....To Be Continued

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:58 PM link quote replyreply to post by sled735

....Continued from the previous post

As for the transcript that you sent me, what they were talking about there is the increase in light energy that the Heavenly beings are sending us in this time period in order for what you call Star Seeds to reach ascension quicker and easier than in the past. It is not for everybody. The majority of folks on Earth will not feel anything different. You see, there are 4 main types of humans in embodiment on this planet for the past billion years. Although, people don't realize it.

1. The Fallen - Some of these are the Elitists who are trying to control the world. It's a smaller group who are in the flesh but think they can build a better world than God. They are rebellious and want to destroy regular humans who don't see it their way. They live on Earth but no longer have the God Spark in their hearts. So they live to conquer and destroy, only seeing the negative aspect in life. They can be called the "Living Dead." Some of these folks used to be Angels and Guardians. But now are living in the flesh due to their fallen consciousness. Not all of these people are Elitists, but can be regular humans who have fallen from their Heavenly abode.

2. New Souls - This is the vast majority of people on Earth today. They are newly created humans who don't have much of a history, but have great potential to ascend back to Heaven like the rest of us. They came here to become future Co-Creators. We were all meant to be Co-Creators. New Souls can only ascend to the 4th Dimension at least until Sphere Ascension happens on Earth.

3. Star Seeds - A Star Seed is simply a person who already ascended in a distant past. He or she never fell from higher consciousness, but chose to descend into a human body in a "rescue mission." Their job is to regain past memories and work individually to reach Enlightenment and then Ascension back home. They had to "start from scratch" just like everybody else. But by being here in the physical, they can help the New Souls and some of the Fallen to regain higher God consciousness.

4. Avatars - The Avatars are similar to Star Seeds but grow in Enlightenment much faster (in a few lifetimes instead of 40-50). Some of them know who they are a few years after birth and have fantastic powers. Some of the well-known Avatars are Jesus, Guatama, Hermes, Toth, Ra-Ta, and Krishna. They came here to change or eradicate false political or religious systems, as well as revolutionize the current paradigms of society in general.

Again, I want to emphasize that the Earth will remain the same in our 3rd Dimensional reality for the foreseeable future. For Star Seeds, their minds and bodies are changing dramatically; however, since our Father in Heaven want us to come back home right now...it is time. Some of us are taking the Spiritual Path way too slow. So the Heavenly Beings are sending us great light up to the capabilities of our human bodies at this point. But as our bodies get used to it, more light will be sent down, only if our consciousness will allow it. This allows us to ascend quicker than in times past. But it is still an individual experience, not a worldwide one. Some of the "good aliens" as you call them will show themselves to people who are high in consciousness, not just to anybody. Because they also want us to come back home as well.

So I advise anybody who feel that they are Star Seed is to get into gear and receive this great light from Heaven this year and for the coming years. It is a wonderful time to follow the Spiritual Path and to be alive on Earth. Take this gift and use it wisely.

Will the 4th Dimension "disappear" as discussed in the transcript? It is in the works. But you will NOT see it in your lifetime. I talked about Sphere Ascension in some posts I made 2 weeks ago in this thread. This is what the Heavenly Beings are talking about. But you see, the way they perceive time is very different than we do on Earth. To make a long story short, when Sphere Ascension happens a billion years or so from now, the Earth will only exist in 5th Dimensional reality. The 3rd will only be a hologram for those who are left behind in the 8th Sphere. We are currently in the 7th Sphere, and the Earth will shift into the 6th Sphere when it happens. So in the distant future, people will live in a Paradise of the 5th and will not die until they reach full ascension. There will no longer be a transitional 4th Dimension where you contemplate reincarnation or gain higher spiritual training until ascension. You just stay in the 5th until you ascend to the higher areas of the dimension.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Starseeds are not in it for the long run and have people watching over, to get them in and out as quickly as possible, however long they live, not to stick it out for generations unlike avatars. They've already learnt the lessons on this base level, there is nothing they have to learn except fine tune at times things, such as how to transmute negativity. And some of them do fall into problems and fall into lower frequency. But they don't require usually, big clean up jobs to wake up.

And some of the souls that entered into our leadership and PTB groups were more advanced, and in a sense, in a much riskier, much harder test, and some of them came to make a difference, but few seem to break the mold.

And they need a lot of Love, the forceful intent of our consciusness sending Love energy their way to help them, and to neutralize their weapons against us. To intercede with God/Goodness/Spirit/Higher Ups that they be helped to make U Turns.

Edit to add: Telos is a place of higher learning for many here are taken to schools there. And its Taurus/Pleaides, and like minded friends, with real lessons, often dream time. And good people.
edit on 8-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
PLEASE JOIN US ON OUT OF THE BOX WHERE THIS THREAD WILL BE DISCUSSED WITH A SPECIAL GUEST THE WRITER OF THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT.

join the OOTB crew TONIGHT as they discuss the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

Hosts: NoRegretsEver, Wrabbit2000, Above Board, ImaMarty, Druid42

OUT OF THE BOX

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

NoRegretsEver
PLEASE JOIN US ON OUT OF THE BOX WHERE THIS THREAD WILL BE DISCUSSED WITH A SPECIAL GUEST THE WRITER OF THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT.

join the OOTB crew TONIGHT as they discuss the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

Hosts: NoRegretsEver, Wrabbit2000, Above Board, ImaMarty, Druid42

OUT OF THE BOX

I wish I could be here to tune in. Unfortunately, I'll be at work. I'm honored you chose this thread, and I can't wait to hear Alfred LIVE.

Thank you again; I can't wait to listen to the recording.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Tonight is the night, people!
Alfred2012 will be on the "Out of the Box" radio show. Look on the home page for times to air.

I hope everyone listens. It is sure to be exciting!!

Go to their thread and give them some stars and flags if you like it, and comment on the show.
Let's give our support to these people for putting out some awesome shows!

I want to thank Alfred2012 for his time in doing the interview, and I look forward to many more.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
How pathetic is is people's lives that they would buy into any old BS put out there.

I mean c'mon..get a life.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed tonight on Out of The Box!

Join the OOB crew TONIGHT as they discuss the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

SHOW HOSTS: NoRegretsEver, Above Board, Wrabbit2000, ImaMarty, Darkblade71, and Druid42 SHOW GUESTS: MrBigDog1974, Destinyone, Asktheanimals, and Alfred2012.

Show times Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America) Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

OUT OF THE BOX

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

NoRegretsEver
This thread will be discussed tonight on Out of The Box!

Join the OOB crew TONIGHT as they discuss the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

SHOW HOSTS: NoRegretsEver, Above Board, Wrabbit2000, ImaMarty, Darkblade71, and Druid42 SHOW GUESTS: MrBigDog1974, Destinyone, Asktheanimals, and Alfred2012.

Show times Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America) Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

OUT OF THE BOX

It's time for the show people!! Hop on over to the radio show. See you in the chat room.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi.

I did not read the PDF yet, nor the 25 pages of this thread.

I think/hope that someone else should have talked about
the link in the 2nd line of my signature ?
There are many months of work, in there ! ** The Ra material ** !

For me, it answered MANY of my "important questions" in my life !!

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me.
this guy claims that between may 2013 and october 2013 that 47% of our DNA was changed.

here`s what i`m wondering, 99% of human and chimpanzee DNA is identical,it`s that 1% that is different that makes us so different.That 1% makes us look different, act different, think different.
if almost half of our DNA has been changed since may 2013 then why do we look the same, why do we think the same, why are we exactly the same as we were before it was changed?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

C-JEAN
Hi.

I did not read the PDF yet, nor the 25 pages of this thread.

I think/hope that someone else should have talked about
the link in the 2nd line of my signature ?
There are many months of work, in there ! ** The Ra material ** !

For me, it answered MANY of my "important questions" in my life !!

Blue skies.

I've read the first book of RA, and most of the second. There are some similarities in what this transcript says that goes along with Ra material.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
can someone send me a link to the transcript via inbox, the pictures are kinda distracting ... also a temporary link at some share service is perfectly ok, I'll check my inbox first think in the morning, thanks a bunch. Transcript link doesn't work on first page, and several pages later, I ended up here.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sighstars

We got it worked out. It's the PDF at the very bottom of the OP. That's the only transcript there is. You'll just have to enjoy the pics.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Well the pdf was the first thing I got from OP. Then I quickly realized, the pictures are just tagged on there, with some explanation trying to convince us they are really apart of the discussion. The real size of the document is probably around 20-30 or so pages not 90, just a thought, it will be a quick read when i get around to it tomorrow.
edit on 3-12-2013 by sighstars because: its 90pgs pdf total

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Tardacus
This sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me.
this guy claims that between may 2013 and october 2013 that 47% of our DNA was changed.

here`s what i`m wondering, 99% of human and chimpanzee DNA is identical,it`s that 1% that is different that makes us so different.That 1% makes us look different, act different, think different.
if almost half of our DNA has been changed since may 2013 then why do we look the same, why do we think the same, why are we exactly the same as we were before it was changed?

~98% of the human genome is specified as "noncoding DNA"
Latest researches indicate that out of this 98% "junk DNA" a huge portion i.e. "over 80% of DNA in the human genome serves some purpose"..

Sources:
- en.wikipedia.org...
- www.news-medical.net...
- www.news-medical.net...

Alfred

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join