It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I just went back to cspan again. It has to be the sound feed from the mic closest to the chick banging the gavel that was in that video. It seems that the mic she was talking or yelling at was not even on, can't hear a word she is saying.

If she wan't rambling nonsense like near the elevator, and just criticizing republicans, why haven't any DEMS come up and set the record straight about the smearjob?
edit on Sun, 20 Oct 2013 20:32:15 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Strollin
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Ok you just keep reaching out to bash Christianity , I said banking, not banks or money, JFK tryed to warn us about secret societies in his last speech, those preachers you mention are not my masters nor am I their paid shill nor do I owe them anything, and if they are keeping their meetings secret and keeping a silencer on the media as to keep the details secrecy ,, you should know how I feel about. So let's hear you try and demonize a whole culture some more.
edit on 20-10-2013 by Strollin because: Mispelling

JFK speech was not against secret societies if you listen to whole speech and not just the 5 min clips, his speech was about the threat of Communism and actually asked for more secrecy in the media. I'll look for the thread on here talking about that speech in greater detail unless someone beats me to it. You keep saying I'm demonizing all Christians when I've said multiple times that's not my intention and I'm only talking about selective groups of Christians.

Again you put words in my mouth I never said you're a shill for those Christian Pastors but you said you haven't heard of Christians meeting with politicians behind closed doors and I was just giving you examples . If I'm not mistaken you're the one who doesn't want any Freemason to serve the public which isn't a claim I made about Christians.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Check out all the videos out there they dubb the elevator over the CSPAN no sound video. There is no proof what she said at the microphone. The lady with the gavel had the only microphone which was on and yelled order. And most videos cut out the guy in the grey suit talking to her while she was sitting with her typing machine. They want her to just be a quirk and no body knows what happened and it just goes away. What she really said and what really happened I think would shine a light on politics. Good or Bad I would like to know the truth and not the propaganda that followed. Even she changed her tune as secret service and who knows who else talked to her.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

JBA2848

www.foxnews.com...

"Perhaps freedom is not universal," Bush offered. "Maybe it's only Western people that can self-govern. Maybe it's only, you know, white-guy Methodists who are capable of self-government."

Guess who said that? Bush

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden
I never said Bush didn't say stupid things because he definitely did on more then 100 occasions. My only point was if a white Republican was running for POTUS(with some of the skeltons Obama had) the left wing media/supporters wouldn't be saying no big deal and he would more than likely wouldn't win.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The bush family and even the Romney family had more than just skeletons. Hell they had full on cemeteries in there backgrounds.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Christian meetings , with other Christians is what I meant, about the community, or their religion. And like I said secrecy is bad for the country. And I've heard JFK s speech, you can interpret it how you want , but he was killed for wanting to keep secrets? Not what I woulda done. Impeachment woulda done. And how's is it being honest about policy or law when your doing it in secret. Sorry if got hot, but when it comes to freemasonry , the day I can walk in and be privy to all that goes on without payment or membership the way I can in any Christian church ( that's not being unchristian by the way) I tend to mistrust leaders who are masons but not masons themselves .

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Look in today's society, if there isn't skeleton and they want one, one will be made up. If you don't believe that, then you don't know who you're dealing with when it comes to the elites.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Strollin

Christian meetings , with other Christians is what I meant, about the community, or their religion. And like I said secrecy is bad for the country. And I've heard JFK s speech, you can interpret it how you want , but he was killed for wanting to keep secrets? Not what I woulda done. Impeachment woulda done. And how's is it being honest about policy or law when your doing it in secret. Sorry if got hot, but when it comes to freemasonry , the day I can walk in and be privy to all that goes on without payment or membership the way I can in any Christian church ( that's not being unchristian by the way) I tend to mistrust leaders who are masons but not masons themselves .

We have no idea what some of the Christians say when they talk to the president because it's behind closed doors and we can only speculate. I never said JFK was killed because he wanted to keep secrets only that his speech wasn't warning against secret societies which he belonged to one. You can be privy to all Freemasonry secrets by reading the 1,000's of books and websites that detail their rituals, famous Masons, symbolism, and hand shakes. I can't just walk into a YMCA without being a member or go into a random Company meeting but that doesn't mean they are up to no good. Also Freemasonry lodges usually let people tour their lodge or at least have nights where non members can vist and ask questions. I know plenty of Churches that have meetings where only the staff/involved members are invited so they can talk about important Church business.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yeah well let's get off of who said she said about things we don't know about. But just so you know, if the shoe fits ... Just cause you like the masons? Or you just go after Christians? Or are you disliking of anyone that points out secret keeping by our leaders is wrong ? Cause that's what I've been talking about mostly. Or are you a mason in office or do you fear the fact that I know the meetings masons have are not the YMCA kind but are held in private lodges, some that even other masons are not allowed to partake in . The Christians hate when their leaders get involved in conspiracy and often drop from the role if they can't get rid of em, and then on top of every thing, they usually publicly admonish that person( as if they needed help to do this , there's plenty of people that'll chime in) and no catholic is not Christianity , neither is Mormonism ,as well as many others , but I'm not gonna ask them to stop preaching Jesus , cause they need him just like everyone else. IMHO a Christian simply is called a Christian with no signifiers attached .
edit on 20-10-2013 by Strollin because: Left out word

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Strollin

Yeah well let's get off of who said she said about things we don't know about. But just so you know, if the shoe fits ... Just cause you like the masons? Or you just go after Christians? Or are you disliking of anyone that points out secret keeping by our leaders is wrong ? Cause that's what I've been talking about mostly. Or are you a mason in office or do you fear the fact that I know the meetings masons have are not the YMCA kind but are held in private lodges, some that even other masons are not allowed to partake in . The Christians hate when their leaders get involved in conspiracy and often drop from the role if they can't get rid of em, and then on top of every thing, they usually publicly admonish that person( as if they needed help to do this , there's plenty of people that'll chime in) and no catholic is not Christianity , neither is Mormonism ,as well as many others , but I'm not gonna ask them to stop preaching Jesus , cause they need him just like everyone else. IMHO a Christian simply is called a Christian with no signifiers attached .
edit on 20-10-2013 by Strollin because: Left out word

How do you know what goes on in a Mason meeting when you admit it's secretive? I haven't heard of any Mason not being able to attend meetings (maybe a actual can answer that question) and what do you think goes on at a Mason lodge meeting? I never said leaders keeping some secrets is fine but everyone (including you) has secrets and again I'm not a Mason. I usually don't say anything negative about Christians and actually stick up for them in some cases but I have no problem calling them out when they use Christianity to bash Freemasonry or when they get on their religious high horse. What do you think Freemasonry does when a member does something they aren't supposed to do?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I know masons, and I ask them esoteric questions, and about their meetings, they will always admit to the lodge they belong to,, but the upper lodges are not for lower members, and all of them without question says to me if you want to find out join and take the oath and then I can find out, yes they have like an open house at times but they usually don't conduct any lodge business that is normally held in private at those. And if read pikes stuff and I've researched them along with every major and minor religion at one time that has free info.

Now get it one more time ,I'm not bashing Freemasons , I have some acquaintances that are masons and they are nice guys, but I am opposed to secret societies running things . It's just safer that way IMHO .
Thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
An article at CanadaFreePress has a decent take on this event:

The message was delivered, but was it received?

According to her husband, they are both practicing Christians of firm faith. In the 4 weeks preceding Wednesday’s incident, Mrs. Reidy would awaken early, sometimes in the middle of the night, and spend time reading the Holy Bible. She would spend a few hours reading and often return to bed, something she had not done before.

Despite this change of behavior, her activities at home were not affected, nor were her duties at work. The former was verified by her husband, while the latter was verified by her co-workers through publicized interviews subsequent to Wednesday’s incident. But something changed, according to her husband, and herein lies the story behind the headlines and mischaracterizations by the media.

Mr. Reidy emphasized that his wife took her job extremely seriously and would never do anything to willingly jeopardize her position or disrespect the protocol of the House chambers. During the four weeks of immersing herself in the Bible, admittedly a behavioral change according to her husband, however, he could tell that she was struggling with some type of inner conflict.

It was as if she was being led to do something, knowing that if she did, her actions would have ramifications to her position as a House stenographer. It was as if she was a reluctant participant, knowing that if she followed the instructions given to her through the Word of God, there would be blowback. This, of course, became clearer to him after the incident and the discussion that ensued between the two.

Regardless of whether you believe in God, God believes in you. I believe that we're being warned--from the mass animal die-offs to the fireballs raining down from the sky, and from even "crazy" ladies who would [sarcasm]dare defile the noble pulpit of the HoR[/sarcasm] to deliver a much needed message.

There are Satanic forces at work in the world, and here on ATS, and only those deliberately trying to keep their heads in the sand can ignore them for much longer.

The signs are being written on the wall in bright crayon. Next they'll be written in blood.

Prepare yourselves accordingly--storms are coming.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Strollin

I know masons, and I ask them esoteric questions, and about their meetings, they will always admit to the lodge they belong to,, but the upper lodges are not for lower members, and all of them without question says to me if you want to find out join and take the oath and then I can find out, yes they have like an open house at times but they usually don't conduct any lodge business that is normally held in private at those. And if read pikes stuff and I've researched them along with every major and minor religion at one time that has free info.

Now get it one more time ,I'm not bashing Freemasons , I have some acquaintances that are masons and they are nice guys, but I am opposed to secret societies running things . It's just safer that way IMHO .
Thanks

I realize that you aren't bashing masons, but you are perpetuating a lie.
There is no such thing as "upper lodges".
One of the most fundamental aspects of freemasonry is we meet ON THE LEVEL. Meaning that no mason is more important than any other mason. Even if it's a senator and a janitor. They both have the same power and both have equal say.

Please ask your mason friends or go to a lodge to verify my point.

And I am sorry to beat the dead horse, I just thought it was necessary.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Strollin

Thanks

What upper lodges are you talking about, do you mean side orders like the Scottish rite? If you've done all this research about Pike and Freemasonry you would know Pike didn't worship Lucifer, Pike was a Christian, there aren't "upper lodges", and Washington DC isn't the top lodge in America. Secret Societies don't run anything because they aren't political but of course some members do serve the public just like any other large group. It's fine you don't want people in secret societies serving the public just like I think we would be safer and better off if Christians didn't run for Political office.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
...and then things got even more interesting. Turns out that Dianne Reidy didn't make those comments while she was at the podium. She didn't go off on that Freemason rant until she was in the hall--and yes, there's video of her clearly saying those exact words in the hall.

Reidy Freemason Rant Unedited

So the question becomes: what did she really say while she was at the podium? And why is the mainstream media so desperate to keep it edited out?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So you are going to argue semantics forever and ever, aren't you? There are many levels of freemasonry, and I am talking about the accredited ones, like the blue lodge which is for apprentice/fellow craft/master mason. Then there is the york rite and scottish rite which are adjuncts of freemasonry.

Entered Apprentice= 1st degree, Fellow Craft= 2nd degree, Master Mason= 3rd degree.

To join the york rite or scottish rite you must be a master mason first.

Then there is the ancient rite of memphis and misraim which is accredited by the grand college of rites. It is very expensive and is a worldwide lodge. It starts from 34 degree and goes to 99 degree.

Are you going to deny me all this, just to protect the reputation of masonry?

Some lodges you dont even have to believe in a supreme architect and there are also lodges that are uncredited for women and black people. I dont remember the names off hand.

There is corruption in freemasonry just like there is corruption in religion and politics. Freemasonry is not exempt from corruption.

Albert Pike speaks of 31st, 32nd, 33rd masons beliving in lucifer, there is no denying this.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

How can there be side levels? How does that even make sense at all? Can you count from 1-100? Isnt 15 higher than 4? Unreal!!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by network dude

So you are going to argue semantics forever and ever, aren't you? There are many levels of freemasonry, and I am talking about the accredited ones, like the blue lodge which is for apprentice/fellow craft/master mason. Then there is the york rite and scottish rite which are adjuncts of freemasonry.

Entered Apprentice= 1st degree, Fellow Craft= 2nd degree, Master Mason= 3rd degree.

To join the york rite or scottish rite you must be a master mason first.

Then there is the ancient rite of memphis and misraim which is accredited by the grand college of rites. It is very expensive and is a worldwide lodge. It starts from 34 degree and goes to 99 degree.

Are you going to deny me all this, just to protect the reputation of masonry?

Some lodges you dont even have to believe in a supreme architect and there are also lodges that are uncredited for women and black people. I dont remember the names off hand.

There is corruption in freemasonry just like there is corruption in religion and politics. Freemasonry is not exempt from corruption.

Albert Pike speaks of 31st, 32nd, 33rd masons beliving in lucifer, there is no denying this.

Here is a pretty good source talking about Morals and Dogma's Lucifer reference.
Albert Pike

Do you think once a Freemason who get's to the 31 degree the "high level masons" say surprise we actually worship Lucifer and not God? How do you think Masons find out they are secretly worship Lucifer and why don't more speak out against it and quit? If I'm not mistaken I've never heard Networkdude say Freemasonry doesn't have corruption or bad members (since their members are humans) but it's not nearly as wide spread as anti-mason like to claim.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis Misraïm

This order originated in 1881 by combining two 'Egyptian' Rites, those of Mepmphis and of Misraim. Giuseppi Garibaldi became the first Grandmaster of this united rite. Before that he was already the Grandmaster of the Italian order of freemasons.
The origins of the Misraim-rite were in the late 1700s, the Memphis rite was founded in 1815 by freemasons who had joined the Napoleontic battle campaigns in Egypt and learned there of ancient Egyptian initiation rites.
Nowadays this rite has a couple of thousand members, mostly in Europe. There are lodges in France, Belgium (140 members), Switzerland, United Kingdom, Italy, Canada, United States, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Haiti, Australia and several African countries, including Madagascar.

The order has 99 degrees and is therefore the largest masonic order in number of degrees. Not all degrees are worked in.
The first 33 degrees are similar to those of the Scottish Rite.

The degrees of the Memphis-Misraim Rite ( as of 1980 )

Lodge
1º. Apprentice
2º. Companion
3º. Master

College
4º. Secret Master
5º. Perfect Master
6º. Intimate Secretary
7º. Provost and Judge
8º. Intendant of the Buildings
9º. Master Elect of Nine
10º. Illustrious Elect of Fifteen
11º. Sublime Prince Elect
12º. Grand Master Architect
13º. Royal Arch
14º. Grand Elect Perfect and Sublime Master

Chapter
15º. Knight of the East or the Sword
16º. Prince of Jerusalem
17º. Knight of the East and the West
18º. Knight of the Rose Cross

Senate
19º. Grand Pontiff
20º. Knight of the Temple
21º. Patriarch Noachite
22º. Knight of the Royal Axe
23º. Chief of the Tabernacle
24º. Prince of the Tabernacle
25º. Knight of the Brazen Serpent
26º. Prince of Mercy
27º. Commander of the Temple
28º. Knight of the Sun, or Prince Adept
29º. Knight of St. Andrew
Areopage and Tribunal
30º. Grand Elected Knight of Kadosh
31º. Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander
32º. Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret
33º. Sovereign Grand Inspector General

Consistory
34º. Knight of Scandinavia
35º. Knight of the Temple
36º. Sublime Negociant
37º. Knight of Shota (Sage of Truth)
38º. Sublime Elect of Truth (The Red Eagle)
39º. Grand Elect of the Aeons
40º. Sage Savaiste (Perfect Sage)
41º. Knight of the Arch of Seven Colours
42º. Prince of Light
43º. Sublime Hermetic Sage (Hermetic Philosopher)
44º. Prince of the Zodiac
45º. Sublime Sage of the Mysteries
46º. Sublime Pastor of the Huts
47º. Knight of the Seven Stars
48º. Sublime Guardian of the Sacred Mount
49º. Sublime Sage of the Pyramids
50º. Sublime Philosopher of Samothrace
51º. Sublime Titan of the Caucasus
52º. Sage of the Labyrinth
53º. Knight or Sage of the Phoenix
54º. Sublime Scalde
55º. Sublime Orphic Doctor
56º. Pontiff, of Sage of Cadmia
57º. Sublime Magus
58º. Sage, or Prince Brahmine
59º. Sublime Sage, or Grand Pontiff of Ogygia
60º. Sublime Guardian of the Three Fires
61º. Sublime Unknown Philosopher
62º. Sublime Sage of Eulisis
63º. Sublime Kawi
64º. Sage of Mythras
65º. Guardian of Sanctuary - Grand Installator
66º. Grand Architect of the Mysterious City - Grand Consecrator
67º. Guardian of the Incommunicable Name - Grand Eulogist
68º. Patriarch of Truth
69º. Knight or Sage of the Golden Branch of Eleusis
70º. Prince of Light, or Patriarch of the Planispheres
71º. Patriarch of the Sacred Vedas
72º. Sublime Master of Wisdom
73º. Patriarch, or Doctor of the Sacred Fire
74º. Sublime Master of the Stoka
75º. Knight Commandel of the Lybic Chain

Sublime Council
76º. Interpreter of Hieroglyphics, of Patriarch of Isis
77º. Sublime Knight or Sage Theosopher
78º. Grand Pontiff of the Thebiad
79º. Knight, or Sage of the Redoubtable Sada
80º. Sublime Elect of the Sanctuary of Mazias
81º. Intendent Regulator, or Patriarch of Memphis
82º. Grand Elect of the Temple of Midgard
83º. Sublime Elect of the Valley of Oddy
84º. Patriarch or Doctor of the Izeds
85º. Sublime Sage, or Knight of Kneph
86º. Sublime Philosopher of the Valley of Kab
87º. Sublime Prince of Masonry
88º. Grand Elect of the Sacred Curtain
89º. Patriarch of the Mystic City
90º. Sublime Master of the Great Work

Grand Tribunal
91º. Grand Defender
92º. Grand Catechist
93º. Regulator General
94º. Prince of Memphis, or Grand Administrator
95º.Grand Conservator
96º. Grand and Puissant Sovereign of the Order
97º. Deputy International Grand Master
98º. International Grand Master
99º. Grand Hierophant

www.stichtingargus.nl...

Do you believe now? Of course its an "unofficial rite", but so what...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

What are you talking about? I never said there wasn't other Freemasonry rites members can join example the Scottish Rite but please answer my questions from my last post.

Do you think once a Freemason who get's to the 31 degree the "high level masons" say surprise we actually worship Lucifer and not God? How do you think Masons find out they are secretly worship Lucifer and why don't more speak out against it and quit? If I'm not mistaken I've never heard Networkdude say Freemasonry doesn't have corruption or bad members (since their members are humans) but it's not nearly as wide spread as anti-mason like to claim.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join