It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

imho

THIS era is NOT about playing it safe.

This era is about OVERCOMING by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB and the WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY.

PRAISE GOD FOR HER COURAGE AND GRIT. Holy Spirit will use what she said in that venue to haunt thousands of people--particularly the satanic traitors in the room. Maybe some still have a chance to turn from evil to The Salvation of the Lord Jesus The Anointed One.

We can carp about how unwise, uncool, unmodern, illogical, unsensible, unsmooth, lacking finesse etc. it was for years.

She agonized clearly for a long time over what she felt compelled to do. In the final analysis, SHE DID IT. PRAISE GOD FOR THAT. It will be accounted unto her worthy her reward.

Her hubby and others are quite clear about what a quality sane lady she is. She was in the House chambers still a quality sane lady. She still is.

I've felt such an agonizing press in my spirit many times to speak uncomfortable stark things to authorities. It's not fun--except to see God move and confirm what was spoken. That's awesome.

My boss once told my wife I was the sort of bloke who stood up in church and yelled "s**t" just to see which side everyone was on. Too true.

But mostly, I prefer to be in the background and observe. But if great evil or great junky stuff is going on repeatedly hurting people, THEN I'm quite willing to be a "fool for Jesus" and stand up and be counted.

I used to cringe at the sandwich board, placard carrying uncooth looking people on the street with messages about God's judgment etc. I probably considered some of them more than a little mentally ill. Maybe some were.

However, I began to see that God uses EVERYTHING and everyone IN HIS WAY . . . and some of those blokes might well be closer to God and in His will for them than I am in His will for me. So I repented and quit thinking and feeling that way about them.

ATS is probably one of the most intense rock throwing parties I know of anywhere. Thankfully, the civility mandate keeps the thudding stones down to a dull roar.

But the knives are not that much below the surface. And the attitudes behind the knives are fierce. Sooner or later . . . ALL will see the motives of their heart displayed in tons of, dump truck loads of HARVEST of what has been SOWN returning to the sowers.

THEN the smugness will fall empty to the ground.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

HE WILL

HAVE EVILDOERS

IN DERISION.

The elite are convinced, deluded by and from hell that they will be on top of the smoldering heap to rebuild their ideal tyranny with them riding fat on all the backs of the remaining serfs and slaves.

They couldn't be more wrong.

Their 3.5-7 years of fame will be short lived . . . particularly with whatever the shortening of days means.

However, they'll have a very long time to contemplate the errors of their ways.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Strollin

Well put.

Christians may feel fear but do the right thing anyway by Holy Spirit's empowering grace within them.

None of us in our own strength and flesh can accomplish anything of lasting good.

IN CHRIST

CHRIST IN US

IS/MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Welllllllll . . . God letting the evil doer meme play itself out is a stark object lesson in the RESULTS of choices away from, against God.

It's a vivid object lesson for all creation.

So, I doubt His priority about congress would be to set them unalterably right at this point.

IF IT WERE His current goal to set them right or those watching starkly challenged to right, then I suspect his treatment of the money changers in the Temple would be more indicative of His response to Congress.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Taissa

It's good to see my feelings confirmed when others post that they are feeling the same. Otherwise, I tend to feel like I'm the crazy one

NOT by a LONG shot.

What's CRAZY are the folks who think that they can sow cacti year in year out and eventually reap strawberry shortcake or rib-eye steak. THAT'S CRAZY. And we see it on ATS all the time.

Something is shaking loose, and it's going to shake up a lot of people. I think we're going to see a lot of things we've never seen before.

ABSOLUTELY--IN ABUNDANCE. On both sides of the ledger.

There will be Godly miracles never seen before . . . at the words of Christians of every age and almost every label. People truly walking close to God and in His will for them, tuned-in to His voice WILL DO GREAT EXPLOITS FOR HIM regardless of the demonic forces in opposition.

One shall send a thousand to flight and 2 shall send 10,000 to flight. That will LITERALLY occur over and over in this era.

I have long had a vision of a 4-6 year old little girl speaking God's words and the earth swallowing up totally a huge powerful evil general AND HIS WHOLE ARMY. I am absolutely certain that will happen.

People we know, may say things that we would never expect them to say.

Yup. I agree. We may need to be ready IN THE LORD, to respond WITH HIS WORDS and perspective regardless of our biases.

. . . but it just seems like so much is taking place on so many levels. Our country, our food, our freedoms, our planet, solar system, people are awakening and becoming more conscious either spiritually or otherwise.. I just think a huge shift is here!

I think that's putting it mildly. People's hearts will be failing right and left from sheer fear and incapacities to process all the massive and evil changes and dramas.

BLESS YOU TONS FOR YOUR EFFORTS HEREON. THX THX THX. You are an encouragement.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

She was far from rife with a psychotic break, PMS or any other silly excuse.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

The Narcissist in Chief, pathological liar, (the list is long) could not have gotten a security clearance to clean toilets in the Capitol unless the oligarchy was greasing his rise to power as their chosen, trained, conditioned, controlled Destroyer-in-Chief on a mission to take the USA DOWN.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

muzzleflash
reply to post by network dude

That is it Network!

They think " In GOD we Trust" means Satan!

It is a massive misunderstanding fueled by intense fear of an All Powerful All Watching All Knowing All Lying All Evil Satan.
edit on 19-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Pyramids have a symbolic meaning, as does the removed capstone with the all seeing eye.

On a side note why do pyramid schemes(of the financial sort) have a negative canotation?

Many pyramids scattered throughout the planet and most(if not all) pointing towards the orion belt. Mexico, Bosnia, Egypt, China, Moon, Mars, etc.

The obelisks also have a symbolic meaning.

Unless people understand symbolism its impossible to get the full picture. You will see TREES instead of the forest.

You can bet extra-terrestrials have been involved for a long time, but they have their cronies running the show in high places. " For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12 KJV

The bible is far from perfect but in some instances makes perfect sense.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I enjoy your morale soldier, and I offer you an opportunity to explain your stance in this debate.

I request you actually read the info in Unicorn and Neptune threads, then AFTER reading, prove you know whats up and dispute it properly.

And I dont mean a petty spelling mistake.
I implore you to venture into that Labyrinth.

Please seek to argue honestly and thoughtfully.
Explain your case.
Or Don't.
Up to you....

edit on 19-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I've agreed to read one such source per someone else on the other side.

At my age, I'm extremely resistant to wasting a lot of my time in such efforts.

The solid truth is available for those WHO EARNESTLY SEEK THE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD.

I don't need to wade through a lot of muck to find the Pearl of Great Price. I know Him already.

The number of counterfeits, hoaxes, delusions, illusions etc. will be multiplying with slicker and slicker purported proofs the closer we get to the GRAND FINALE of the ages.

I ranged over the breadth of such alternative 'explanations' of reality in my younger college days. That was enough muck for one lifetime.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Exactly my point.

I have all the time to show the truth as I discover it.

You haven't the time to fairly debate your case agianst something actually very close to the Truth.

That is because you actually are the one duped by the slick liar with the lyre.

Go in there and debate this properly for Jesus.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Strollin
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Whoa slow your roll you obviously didn't read my posts . I said I've read pikes books , read morals and dogma , twice . And was amazed how every mason I run in to on the street Denys reading it. Their usually to busy with lodge business , whatever that is( gotta be a member). Pikes book and other freemasonry literature is on sacred text web site. And I've read almost every book I could stand to read , read on every religion , don't remember half . And why should I care who is a head of freemasonry , I'm not a Freemason . 33* is just a title , to me just another man. And the top lodge if you will is in Washington, D.C. , for 33*, but again, not a mason . Don't care. What I do care about is that good men don't do business regarding others in secret.. Period. Any negative thing that I could possibly say about the mason is that it is not Christian but anti polar to Christianity but not in direct conflict either. I don't claim to be a good man , but a man who tries very hard to be good and love god and my fellow man . But if you want to go around about it fine , but know this ; vicious lies are being perpetuated against all us . Let us tear down the lies and separate those who are good and those who are evil, I'll bet you'll find that like goes with like, or for better words if the shoe fits.

I misread you saying you have read Morals and Dogma so sorry about that, since you have read Morals and Dogma and know about Pike you would know that's he doesn't worship Lucifer and was actually a Christian. You can't make the claim Freemasonry leaders are lying to their members and then claim "I have no clue who the leaders are". Maybe I'm wrong but if you have actually read books on Freemasonry you would know Washington DC lodge isn't the "top lodge" in America, again I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure there isn't even a "top lodge" when each state governs their own lodges. You do know that all the rituals, hand shakes, famous members list, what they spend money on, ect are on the internet or in books for the public to see. Heck they even a member record what they talk about at meeting and for how long.

What do Freemasons keep secret now a days, what's wrong with secrets, and are you the only person in the world that doesn't have them? I can't walk into some random company's meeting but that doesn't mean they are up to evil. Of course Freemasonry isn't Christian because it's open to all faiths and doesn't try to tell their members members how to worship or which Religion is correct, which is a great thing!

That's great you try to be a good man, love god, and love their fellow man, so why don't you try and help your fellow Christians with those things because they are doing a horrible job? It's been along day so can you please clarify this for me when you said "but if you want to go around about it fine"? I'm sorry but I don't want religious people telling what's good and what's bad in this world, people can figure it out for themselves, seeing what some Christians say and do these days I wouldn't be surprised if you guys would have the creators of Pokemon and Harry Potter burned at the stake.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

And now you know why we have "secrets". We have lessons and symbols and would LOVE to share that with anyone who would listen. The problem is, if I started stopping anyone on the street and tried to explain what we teach, they would be bored, have better things to do with their time, or flat out not care enough to listen. So we wait until a man comes to us and asks for that knowledge. Then he is ready to listen and learn. Until then, it's casting pearls before the swine.

Nice post.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

I don't think it can be argued that Muzzle is being fed rather he seems to do the feeding. In fact, pretty sure he speaks a language all to himself.

Thanks.

When it comes to changing the language, I think they make some good points. Because we do think in language. And so the quality of our thoughts and ideas can only be as good as the quality of our language.
-----George Carlin

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Trying to learn what freemasonry is through you tube is lacking in facts just a bit. I suggest asking men who actually belong to the group if you want facts. But then again, if you are happy with the version you have, fantastic. I do always love it when someone who has never been in a lodge tries to teach me what masonry is.
Hubris, I believe is the word there.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You could say that again, haah.

In recent weeks this has become more and more apparent as time continues.

A great challenge that I find irresistible to tackle.

It is giving me some really good ideas though, and I really want to get my next thread going soon.

I will need to prepare and organize more Im still in beta testing dev phase.

Change the Game
Flip the Tables
Turn the Tide

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

So, to shorten your analysis, it was all about her. I think preachers like you slander the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit would have warned of us something we did not already know. I can predict all kinds of disasters without help.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Do you believe in absolutes? ie; that some things are absolutely bad or wrong
Yes.

and some things are absolutely good?
Yes.

Or do you believe everything can be alright if the persons in that culture believe it to be?

No, I believe there are UNIVERSAL (if not 'absolute') good/bad tenets, that apply to ALL of humanity. Beyond culture, ethnicity, nationality, or citizenship.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Hey thanks for replying again with some foresight ,,, up until you resorted to slander , burn people at the stake huh? Get OVER YOURSELF , and stop trying to be SOCIOPATHIC. Please

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Strollin

Hey thanks for replying again with some foresight ,,, up until you resorted to slander , burn people at the stake huh? Get OVER YOURSELF , and stop trying to be SOCIOPATHIC. Please

How am I acting like a sociopath? I'm not saying the average Christian would do something like that only that some of crazy people really would do horrible things in the name of god. I know you've seen Pastors or other Christians say horrible things should happen to people who are gay,atheist, ect and I've seen Christians on this site say that if their child was raped and became pregnant they would make her keep the child. It's funny you call me out for slander when you've done the same thing with Freemasonry and Albert Pike.

I don't know why my comments would offend you if you're don't act like the idiot religious people I'm talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join