It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by Strollin

Christians don't hold secret meetings? Have you ever heard of the Pope? And he has a secret bank. Hell he has a secret layer called the Vatican.

they're not very good secrets then, since everyone knows about them!!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Strollin
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Our leaders should be influenced,, by the people they serve! Be it Christian , mason , Buddhist , Muslim, ect.ect. But not by money but by the human condition . And by the way, Christians don't hold secret meetings,? At least not where I'm from , USA! Thank God for freedom of religion an peaceable assembly! But for how long? If left to the hands of conspirators who meet in secret.. Any conspirators.
If your holding your people hostage with nuclear bombs and armies so they can't even live without fear,, these are the people who answer to secret oaths, and of secret pledges. Whoever or whatever they are.
A people are not free if they are being secretly nudged , although the whip is clearly seen , we want to deny that someone holding is doing so for our benefit,, I say show me the pudding, the proof should be there.
I say let all the proof come out so at least it will be an honest life we choose for ourselves. Let the past be the past. I say Complete amnesty for the truth, for the right change to occur .

How can money not influence politicians when they need money to run a campaign unless you have the taxpayers pay for it? Christians do hold meetings with politicians all the time especially when they are campaigning plus I'm pretty sure Bush met with Pat Robertson and Billy Graham while he was in the Whitehouse. You really think anyone is going to take freedom of religion away in American and you do know that all US Presidents but JFK have been self identified Christians and they are the ones with bombs, armies. Maybe we should elect a non Christian next time and see if the outcomes better. I still think it's horrible you want to ban Freemasons from serving the public which is something UK did and found no evidence of any wrong doing on the Masons part.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

But we have. Or did you think Obama was either a Christian or a Muslim? You realize he just says whatever gets him in with the crowd he's talking to at the moment for the first, and the second is just a conspiracy although that is why we're here I thought.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

ketsuko

But we have. Or did you think Obama was either a Christian or a Muslim? You realize he just says whatever gets him in with the crowd he's talking to at the moment for the first, and the second is just a conspiracy although that is why we're here I thought.

I have thought he was really an atheist and joined that church in chiraq because it's full of the elite black people who could help his career but It's just a theory or at least wishful thinking because it would be horrible to have a president who actually knew Wright had offensive views and stayed. I mean he says he a Christian and I haven't seen any good proof that he's an atheist.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I haven't seen much proof he's Christian, either, beyond his word. Which is more believable that he only joined that church to provide the convenient cover that he's Christian which would then make it more likely that he "belonged" to that church for 20 years without being aware of what they're about ... he wasn't actually there. Or that he is a Christian and joined that church and knows their offensive views and approves?

He goes through the motions and that's about it if that much.

He says a lot of things like you can keep your doctor, you can keep your health insurance policy, etc., and that's just a small sample, so I find it hard to take him at his word about things.

edit on 20-10-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

ketsuko

I haven't seen much proof he's Christian, either, beyond his word. Which is more believable that he only joined that church to provide the convenient cover that he's Christian which would then make it more likely that he "belonged" to that church for 20 years without being aware of what they're about ... he wasn't actually there. Or that he is a Christian and joined that church and knows their offensive views and approves?

He goes through the motions and that's about it if that much.

He says a lot of things like you can keep your doctor, you can keep your health insurance policy, etc., and that's just a small sample, so I find it hard to take him at his word about things.

edit on 20-10-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

True, I just usually don't like to speculate on someone religion but I admit I personally haven't seen proof either way. I mean only 1 US Congressman is a open atheist and I think we all know there is a bunch still in the closet when it comes to religion haha. It's funny if a white Republican ran for POTUS and the public found out his Pastor (who also married him) had the same views as Wright does against African Americans and the Church Magazine gave a life time achievement to David Duke that politician would be done.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

But they all seem to like Pat Robertson?
But nobody shames them out of politics.

The week of September 11, 2001, Robertson discussed the terror attacks with Jerry Falwell, who said that "the ACLU has to take a lot of blame for this" in addition to "the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays, and the lesbians who have helped the terror attacks of September 11th happen." Robertson replied, "I totally concur." Both evangelists were seriously criticized by President George W. Bush for their commentary,for which Falwell later issued an apology.
edit on 20-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

JBA2848

But they all seem to like Pat Robertson?
But nobody shames them out of politics.

Some do of course but I haven't seen any extreme quotes by Bush's, Regan, or Nixons Pastors unless you have some sources that their personal Pastors have been caught saying horrible things.

Edit: Trust me know about all the Stupid things/predictions Robertson and Graham had said but to the best of my knowledge they weren't his personal Pastor for 20 years and married them. I think it's a big difference to have meetings/photo ops with these idiots then what Wright was to Obama.
edit on 20-10-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Maybe her job had something to do with it.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Agreed, and I think a lot of people pointed that out when the issue was raised. If he is an atheist, I wish he'd be honest about it because at least I could respect that much about him even if I would never vote for him. I couldn't vote for a conservative atheist either.

I've never yet met the atheist who could give me a good explanation for why unalienable rights should be held sacred and untouchable by government if there is no higher power from whom those rights derive. If we, mankind, are the highest authority, then our rights are ours to take away from each other as we see fit. And it frightens me to let a bunch of other humans who hold that kind of view take a position of legal power over me.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

"Perhaps freedom is not universal," Bush offered. "Maybe it's only Western people that can self-govern. Maybe it's only, you know, white-guy Methodists who are capable of self-government."

Guess who said that? Bush

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

You should read about the NSA spying. Did you know that the attorney who fought for Constitutional Rights with the Supreme court was talking about? He was talking about the Constitutional Rights of the President to spy on anyone and anything he wanted to. That was Bushes attorney who fought for Bushes Constitutional rights as President to spy on America.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
U GUYS SEE THIS YET? THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA CENSORED WHAT SHE SAID AT PODIUM. THEY PLAYED THE AUDIO OF HER NEAR THE ELEVATOR WITH THE VIDEO OF HER AT PODIUM, HERES THE PROOF

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

As much as I dislike bush, that is prettymuch out of context.....

Could self-government just be something for "white-guy Methodists?"

Bush mused about that possibility Monday when riffing on freedom, a subject that always loosens his tongue.

The white, Methodist president was challenging anyone who believes stability in a society such as Iraq might be more important than democracy.

"Perhaps freedom is not universal," Bush offered. "Maybe it's only Western people that can self-govern. Maybe it's only, you know, white-guy Methodists who are capable of self-government.

"I reject that notion. I think that's the ultimate form of political elitism, and I believe an accurate reading of history says that freedom can bring peace we want."

He made the comments at the news conference with Brown, a white-guy son of a Church of Scotland minister.

"And can I just emphasize," Brown echoed, that "the passion for freedom I think is a universal value, and I believe that Iraq is a democracy today because of the action that we have taken."

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by A T K

DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? LOOKS LIKE A COVER UP OF WHAT SHE REALLLY SAID

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Ok you just keep reaching out to bash Christianity , I said banking, not banks or money, JFK tryed to warn us about secret societies in his last speech, those preachers you mention are not my masters nor am I their paid shill nor do I owe them anything, and if they are keeping their meetings secret and keeping a silencer on the media as to keep the details secrecy ,, you should know how I feel about. So let's hear you try and demonize a whole culture some more.
edit on 20-10-2013 by Strollin because: Mispelling

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MJRAM33

IDK, maybe. It seems like she keeps repeating the same thing over and over though. Maybe what she said at the podium was similar enough that it was deemed OK to put it in there, or even identical. Who knows with the MSM

She sounds almost robotic, it's creepy.
edit on Sun, 20 Oct 2013 20:07:09 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I posted this a while back in the thread.

JBA2848
Strange the recording is not what she said at the microphone. She said this while being forced onto the elevator.

So I wonder what she said at the microphone?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Sorry must have missed it. C-SPAN is weird though, the way they handle sound. It's like they have mics everywhere, and mostly just play the ones with sound chatter, or maybe just loop a stock sound chatter clip when the chosen ones are not speaking at the podium.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I tried looking for more of the videos. But it does seem this was a event not a out burst. It was staged. Just like the guy who talked to her before she went to the microphone. An once there he turned and started texting on his cellphone. And I have a feeling this was a out burst about Republicans splitting on there votes and not standing together. That Republicans should stand together with the bible belt and ignore the mason side of the Republican party. No proof without the rest of the video recordings.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join