It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Have I slandered? I apologize , but please point it out.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Strollin

Have I slandered? I apologize , but please point it out.

First you said "most masons are ignorant of their leaders beliefs", "Good people don't have their finger on the " button" of Armageddon", "Let's call them evil ,those hide behind saints in the open but secretly plot our death", "What I do care about is that good men don't do business regarding others in secret.. Period." Of course that's just naming a few but I think you get the picture.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Your right about the first part, that was empirical statement without base, the second part was not in direct relation to any group in particular and I don't apologize for that part. No one serving the public should be able to take part in secret conspiracy .

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Strollin

Your right about the first part, that was empirical statement without base, the second part was not in direct relation to any group in particular and I don't apologize for that part. No one serving the public should be able to take part in secret conspiracy .

My mistake if I misunderstood who you were talking about, I just figured it was about Freemasons since that's what we were talking about. How would you know if someone working for the public was taking part in a secret conspiracy since it would secret or do you mean nobody in secret societies should work for the people?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I think no person of a secret society should be allowed to serve in public office. Secret by itself implies something's being hidden from you, it's like how if you went to a grocery store and no products have labels ; you just don't know if your buying peaches or poison. My opinion

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Strollin

There was a time when I MIGHT have disagreed slightly around the edges about folks holding ANY secret society secrets not working as public "servants."

AT this point in our globalist engineered rush to Armageddon . . . after studying globalism for 45 years . . .

I AGREE WITH YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

Thankfully, God knows ALL their secrets and will be outting them IN HIS TIME, IN HIS WAYS.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Hey wildtimes... thanks for answering... I have another question for you then if you dont mind.

Who do you believe sets these absolutes? Man, or something or someone else? Where, in other words, do absolutes comes from?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Who do you believe sets these absolutes? Man, or something or someone else? Where, in other words, do absolutes comes from?

I don't know. The heart/the Divine, I guess.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

For me, I believe in God, ie: the Divine. To me, we cannot be the makers of those absolutes... because each culture / peoples have a very different idea of what those absolutes should be... some peoples traditionally believe cannibalism is ok... with so many differing opinions of what is "right" and what is "wrong", it certainly wouldn't be us to decide those absolutes.

Also, I believe this Divine Entity did not leave us to our own accord to figure it all out. I believe sincerely that this Divine Entity would have attempted to not only instill in our heart of hearts what these absolutes are, although I believe it is a part of us, but also speak to us in a way we could understand.

I believe He attempted to speak to us in a manner that would not take away free will, but also communicated those absolutes. I believe He communicated to every people, not just one peoples.

I think what we have to do as people, is realize that we messed it ALL up. Each peoples have fallen away from His absolutes and His truth, and that through our spirit communicating with The Divine, we must discern the ultimate truth in a very personal way, while at the same time looking towards that communication and deciphering where each culture interjected their own thoughts etc into His Communication.

Also, I want to add... that is only my opinion and my analysis of the matter. We must all make our own determination in the end. I only spoke my analysis because it gives food for thought, and in the end very well may be correct. It is simply something to think about...

Nice talking to you.

edit on 20-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Thanks for posting your analysis. I think it's a bit off-topic for this thread, however.
Perhaps you could join into a couple of discussions in progress from that angle, though.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and another one about justice/religion, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not trying to derail here, OP. Carry on, everyone.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Check this out,something weird going on with this stenographer.

www.disclose.tv...

Mightt be a set up.How come no one has interviewed her?
edit on 20-10-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

I agree it almost looks like she was triggered and brainwashed from hypnosis to go up there and rant.Also video showing how the news dubbed the sound.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Interesting, here's a nugget; want to know the starting point of spirituality ? It is posed as a question and points out the self evident truth of the spirit : where did the will to live come from???

The will to live is in all living things, from the tiniest life form. I propose that this will to live, to survive cannot be any thing other than pointing out the breath of God that was put in us talked of in the bible, but I believe this breath was breathed into all things created by him. And it is man that either was convinced or realized this truth a very long time ago, and it was man that contorted this will put in us ,, and so the will to survive became ,,,You will not survive but I will.. And so Cain and able was born, so to speak.

Sorry for butting in , but I couldn't hold it in, I'm sure someone will dislike me probably , for pointing out that ATHIESTS got it wrong and RELIGION has it wrong , but oh how they both have soo much right as well,, the poison is the cure, and the cure is the poison. IMHO.

Again sorry, good posts by they way. I can see you've put some good work in.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Yes ! What did she say ? What did he text? Who was that guy?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Strollin
reply to post by Jobeycool

Yes ! What did she say ? What did he text? Who was that guy?
that is very bizarre

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Strollin

I think no person of a secret society should be allowed to serve in public office. Secret by itself implies something's being hidden from you, it's like how if you went to a grocery store and no products have labels ; you just don't know if your buying peaches or poison. My opinion

Well think god your beliefs are in the minority or else we wouldn't of had presidents like JFK, FDR, Bill Clinton ( wasn't a freemason but was a Demolay as a kid), and George Washington. What if atheist said nobody who's Christian can serve the public because we don't need Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, and their Pastors influencing them and we have something called Separation of church and state? What do Freemasons keep secret now a day when all their rituals, famous members, symbols, ect. are on the internet?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Our leaders should be influenced,, by the people they serve! Be it Christian , mason , Buddhist , Muslim, ect.ect. But not by money but by the human condition . And by the way, Christians don't hold secret meetings,? At least not where I'm from , USA! Thank God for freedom of religion an peaceable assembly! But for how long? If left to the hands of conspirators who meet in secret.. Any conspirators.
If your holding your people hostage with nuclear bombs and armies so they can't even live without fear,, these are the people who answer to secret oaths, and of secret pledges. Whoever or whatever they are.
A people are not free if they are being secretly nudged , although the whip is clearly seen , we want to deny that someone holding is doing so for our benefit,, I say show me the pudding, the proof should be there.
I say let all the proof come out so at least it will be an honest life we choose for ourselves. Let the past be the past. I say Complete amnesty for the truth, for the right change to occur .

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Christians don't hold secret meetings? Have you ever heard of the Pope? And he has a secret bank. Hell he has a secret layer called the Vatican. Or how about Mitt Romney and the Mormons? They have secret bank accounts that are hidden all over. Hell the Mormons are the true power in Las Vegas. They have booted out mobster front men for bringing to much heat replaced them with a air craft builder Howard Hughes. Then they bought off the very justice department heads who were fighting organized crime and made them partners to show them how to get around the investigations and keep doing business. Oh and they have a secret layer to the Salt Lake Temple. You should look into what all the Mormons have bought. You would be surprised at how much they own all over the US. And before the Civil War. The Mormons were about to be attacked for cutting off the Gold supply going to DC from California. But then DC decided they would go after the Tax dodgers in the South instead because they did not want to pay taxes on people by claiming blacks were not people. The US Census was created to count the people living in a state so the US Government could tax the state for all the people who lived in the state. Not counting blacks meant the South was hiding pretty much most of the people who lived there from the US Census and US Taxes.

And the strange thing is it was the freemason and secret sociieties that decided when the US was first formed that they needed a new religion to reflect this new world. And you had the birth of many Christian sects all over the US. The Mormons tried to do this again a hundred years later but they found out that the time to create new religions was over and they were to late. But never tell a con man no because they don't want to hear it. Joesph Smith kept on going. And then a hundred years later you have a new con man L Ron Hubbard wanting to do the same thing with Scientology. Why not he wrote most of those self help books every body liked so much like Dianetics and so on. New age crap that people fell in love with back in the days of TAB soft drinks.

But then you have to have Faith that there is some kind of truth to it. And you have to believe that there is a higher power truly out there. You have to believe that even Jesus through a fit when he seen what the churches had become. A house of ill repute and gambling as he turned over the tables and said this is a house of GOD.
edit on 20-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Go thru this thread again, read my posts , I do not absolve ANY SECRET organization . If they are perpetrating acts of evil in order to control people they don't need to be in charge of any thing but themselves.

The safest bet is to have no secret organizations , and to have leaders that can be trusted not be engaging in plans to gain at others demise . If I am to die I wish to know the cause.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Well I was replying to this.

And by the way, Christians don't hold secret meetings,? At least not where I'm from , USA! Thank God for freedom of religion an peaceable assembly!

Hell Christians have even given the CIA a nickname. Christians In Action. Because of how they will sneak in military weapons to rebels through Bible deliveries.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

A wolf in sheeps clothing is still a wolf, no matter the breed of sheep. An yes the Mormons fit many of the basic requirements of the CIA through their faith , and ability to keep secrets. So,,Profane all the secrets , we know secrets are there now, regarding our leadership of the world,no going back.
Look at how to profane the secrets of our leaders is death , either through political death or literal death.

Nuclear bombs, armies, banking, ect.ect. are being injected into the arm of the world and we are told it is good medicine,,, cough, cough, bulls**t. Something's not right and I want to know, without rhetoric or rumor .

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join