It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stenographer dragged from House floor while shouting about Freemasonry and God

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

network dude

There is no such thing as the Illuminati anymore. It's a term bandied about by conspiracy people to represent anything they fear and assume powerful. In reality, they were a group much like masonry, but a bit more aggressive that was against the Tyrannical leadership of the Church that was basically telling the public what to think, how to think, and what to believe. The Illuminati wanted people to have the right to think for themselves and for Science to be learned by anyone who wanted it. At the time, Science was shunned as witchcraft.

If they Illuminati was around today, I would look to join it.

The new world order is alive and kicking, at least from everything I have read so far. Maybe the names of groups and agendas have changed, but that is about all.

If the illuminati was truely about light as you seem to think it is, then it did a pretty mediocre job of everything. I am not going to bother explaining what I mean to a 32nd degree mason who probably knows much more than he/she is letting be known. I didn't join ATS to get ridiculed!

The Illuminati wasn't around long enough to offer immediate change but they stood for some great things like support for women's education, opposed superstition/prejudice, went against the church abusing their power, opposed to religious influence over the public, and wanted gender equality. People who believe in conspiracy theories seem to call anyone who's rich, has power, or they dislike NWO or Illuminati. Yes bankers, politicians, oil companies, rich people, religious figureheads control the world but I doubt they are all working together under some secret group while worshiping Satan. To me it seems like the Bavarian Illuminati where to good guys who wanted freedom from the church and Enlightenment. I might of think took awhile but it seems we are beneficiaries of some of their ideas.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thread already made. Deleted my post.
edit on 10/22/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

There are plenty of false dichotomies created for the specific purpose of polarising people into camps so that they fight each other perpetually often for superficial reasons. Trust me no serious knowledge has been gained by the illuminati and the progressive movement. In fact in some or many ways we have been regressing.

Its not a coincidence we are on ATS to learn abovetopsecret material, things that msm is now begining to touch with a 20 foot flagpole. I guess they had to because the alternative arena was becoming a viable threat to their masters goals. If you keep hiding, rather than letting some stuff out, people grow more suspicious.
edit on 22/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

There are plenty of false dichotomies created for the specific purpose of polarising people into camps and fighting each other perpetually often for superficial reasons. Trust me no serious knowledge has been gained by the illuminati and the progressive movement. In fact in some or many ways we have been regressing.

Its not a coincidence we are on ATS to learn abovetopsecret material, things that msm is now begining to touch with a 20 foot flagpole. I guess they had to because the alternative arena was becoming a viable threat to their masters goals. If you keep hiding, rather than letting some stuff out, people grow more suspicious.

What camps are you talking about? I never said the Illuminati gained knowledge but it seems like at least in the civilized world we have used some of their ideas like Woman rights, gender equality, separation of church and state ect. I'm talking about the Bavarian Illuminati which has nothing to do with Mainstream media and what they report.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I really think you should do more research on Freemasonry since some of the sources you posted are very questionable or an outright hoax, like the fake letter from Pike to the 23 Supreme Councils or Bill Schnoebelen.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

What camps are you talking about? I never said the Illuminati gained knowledge but it seems like at least in the civilized world we have used some of their ideas like Woman rights, gender equality, separation of church and state ect. I'm talking about the Bavarian Illuminati which has nothing to do with Mainstream media and what they report.

Really? Do you even read your own posts?

nancyliedersdeaddog

To me it seems like the Bavarian Illuminati where to good guys who wanted freedom from the church and Enlightenment.

As a mild conservative on social issues I dont consider gender equality, abortion, gay rights, minority rights as huge accomplishments. I am somewhat progressive on financial issues but in this regard they failed miserably.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

nancyliedersdeaddog

Really? Do you even read your own posts?

nancyliedersdeaddog

To me it seems like the Bavarian Illuminati where to good guys who wanted freedom from the church and Enlightenment.

As a mild conservative on social issues I dont consider gender equality, abortion, gay rights, minority rights as huge accomplishments. I am somewhat progressive on financial issues but in this regard they failed miserably.

When I said enlightenment I meant things like reforming society using reason, questing authority/the church,scientific thought,intolerance, ect. Gay rights and gender equality might not seem like huge accomplishments but it was in 1776, heck we are in 2013 and people still don't want gay's to get married and wish for abortions to be outlawed because of their religion, so it might not seem like huge accomplishments to you but it is for people who have benefited or support those freedoms.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

so you think that all the things that involve getting the Govt and religion out of people's lives (and bedrooms) are not great accomplishments....but that something to do with money would be?

Sorry - but to me that's exactly the wrong way around!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

EarthCitizen07
If the illuminati was truely about light as you seem to think it is, then it did a pretty mediocre job of everything. I am not going to bother explaining what I mean to a 32nd degree mason who probably knows much more than he/she is letting be known. I didn't join ATS to get ridiculed!

Facts, should you ever become interested in them.

Do a tiny bit of real research. A third degree mason can go to a one day class and become a 32nd degree. I did that. I did it about three months after I was raised. So I had been a mason all of 8 months and I was a 32nd. The numbers don't mean anything. Being a past master, now that means something. Go to a lodge and ask real live masons these questions. Ones who don't know ATS even exists.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

network dude
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Well, we will disagree on this. I don't believe that Satan is a being at all, but the personification of evil. It's easy to use Satan as a scapegoat and blame all the woes of humanity on him, but in reality it's evil men doing evil things for money,power, or both. God is the only creator of all. (IMHO)

Morning ND,

Thanks for all of your thoughtful & reasoned posts about Freemasonry. They help me better understand Freemasonry and allow me to separate the wheat from the chaff without all the hyperbole.

Regarding your post quoted above, I have a question that I hope you will answer to the degree that you can (umm...no pun intended).

I understand you do not believe that Satan is a being. What about Lucifer? The two are not interchangeable to many and I'm curious about your thoughts/beliefs if you care to share them. You can keep your response narrowed to the question asked or expound further if you wish.

My own thoughts/beliefs about same don't fit neatly into either of the extreme viewpoint boxes and there's no judgement implied by the question (or your response) on my part.

Of course, I can't speak for everyone here though...

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

To follow up your point. I don't see how a hell can exist that holds anymore cruelty than what mankind has inflicted upon each other and still continues. I believe Satan is an escape goat for people not accepting their own choices. Modern Christians have forgotten what true repentance means. You seek forgiveness then never repeat that harm against another again. Otherwise, you are just a serial whatever.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Riffrafter
I understand you do not believe that Satan is a being. What about Lucifer? The two are not interchangeable to many and I'm curious about your thoughts/beliefs if you care to share them. You can keep your response narrowed to the question asked or expound further if you wish.

This is just my opinion I have formed from my life experiences and studies, but Lucifer was a mis-translation in the Bible. It was popularized as the devil or Satan by Fiction writers. I have not read the book ,but I hear it was Dante's Inferno and then others followed suit.

Some people need to have a concrete idea to cling to when thinking about something so abstract as Evil, or God, or Heaven for that matter. If you think of "the Devil" you probably have an image of a red guy with horns and a pitchfork standing in a pool of molten lava with flames. Modern society have formed that image. I believe it's much simpler than that. We are all capable of doing Great good, or doing great evil, all based upon our actions, weather seen, or unseen. Even a good person can do an evil thing. Did the Devil make him do it? Or did he just give in to one of the pitfalls like greed, or lust?

I have not come to form an opinion of what happens after death, but I have a very strong sense that loved ones will be on the other side to comfort and explain things. Hell can be experienced right here. It's the feeling of remorse, the feeling of guilt, it's the point where you have to reconcile with yourself about something you did that you wished you had not.

I am not sure if that answers your question, but I hope it did. It's just one guy's opinion, so please take it for what it's worth.
And thanks for the kind words.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

EarthCitizen07

so you think that all the things that involve getting the Govt and religion out of people's lives (and bedrooms) are not great accomplishments....but that something to do with money would be?

Sorry - but to me that's exactly the wrong way around!

Thats not what I meant. I mean financial issues are of primary importance to me and social issues are of secondary importance to me.

Also anything that goes against nature I dont really support. It doesn't mean I am against some social equality, it means I am not for lots of fake social equality.
edit on 23/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I agree with that 100%.
Once I got older and reflected back on going to confession, I just have to smile and think how I misunderstood the point. I think a lot of folks miss it.

It's meant to reflect on things you did wrong, and realize them so you don't repeat them. And this can be done with or without help.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I understand - thanks for your response.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
When was the last time a MKULTRA mind controlled puppet said some things into a microphone? When the usual agenda is to just start firing? So they have this victim as a house stenographer, she is right near a bunch of important officials, and the CIA or the man with the white hair has her mind controlled, and so the great master plan is to shout some religious nonsense and then get peacefully herded towards the elevator of all places?

Doesn't make much sense, although if it was a planned conspiracy it still doesn't make much sense, all it really did was cause a commotion, not much else. Maybe it was just a way to demonize religious conservatives I guess.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

filosophia
When was the last time a MKULTRA mind controlled puppet said some things into a microphone? When the usual agenda is to just start firing? So they have this victim as a house stenographer, she is right near a bunch of important officials, and the CIA or the man with the white hair has her mind controlled, and so the great master plan is to shout some religious nonsense and then get peacefully herded towards the elevator of all places?

Doesn't make much sense, although if it was a planned conspiracy it still doesn't make much sense, all it really did was cause a commotion, not much else. Maybe it was just a way to demonize religious conservatives I guess.

I'm pretty sure the white hair guy is a member of congress and from Virginia. Why do you think this woman is a MKULTRA victim when there has been no proof only speculation? I don't see why they would use a MKULTRA victim to shout Freemasonry is evil and praise Jesus especially when 98% of people have already forgot about this story or will forget about it after the next Miley Cryus story.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I got a quick question andyou might of answered it for me before but is the Pike letter to the 23 supreme councils of the world part of the Taxil Hoax, is there even such a thing called 23 supreme councils of the world? Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join