It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miriam Carey was shot AFTER baby was removed from vehicle.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Question Everything!!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Why!?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What kind of foreign currency did she have in her car with her passport?
I still have not heard what kind it was. Seems that could shed some light on what she was up to.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Domo1
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Are you asking if after the initial chase they took out the baby so she would overreact and justify lethal force? Maybe. I doubt it though.

I think they took the kid out of the car for it's safety, not to enrage her.

Clearly the woman was not mentally stable. You don't run from the cops with your kid in the car if you're sane, barring some extraordinary circumstances that I highly doubt apply here. She had a previous incident with the police and intimated she believed Obama was speaking to her or spying on her. A little nutty. They also found that she was being treated for a mental disorder, and pills suggesting she was bi-polar. This is one where I think she needed more help than she got. I think it's very sad for all involved, especially her child, family and friends. And her of course. Even the ex-husband.

Yeah, I am wondering if they took the kid out to make her react.

You're saying things like "Clearly the woman was not mentally stable" and "intimated she believed Obama was speaking to her or spying on her. A little nutty." Is this really even true? If it was on the news or the internet or fell out of Obama's ass, is there some kind of verifiable proof that she actually "intimated" that? None of us were there, video and audio can be faked, police reports are faked all the time, news is faked, propaganda is steered, look at 9/11. I don't believe much of anything anymore, especially anything from governments or the mainstream media.

Nothing is what it seems ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

or believe what they told you!

I wonder if camera footage is going to be an issue due to furlough?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
1. She led them on a high-speed chase with a baby in the car. Wow, what a mother of the year...

2. She only "stopped" because she chose to CRASH. AGAIN, OBVIOUSLY NOT GIVING A # ABOUT HER CHILD IN THE CAR.

3. Her defiant, reckless, behavior on the road ENDANGERED OTHER FAMILIES and DRIVERS ON THE ROAD. Thank God she didn't kill an innocent family with her, I-don't-give-a-sh!t-about-anyone-else BEHAVIOR on the road.

4. Cops aren't psychic, they act upon bodily behavior and instinct -- BASED ON ACTIONS.

5. Gee, let me act like some maniacal psychopath on the road -- with a baby in the car -- leading police on a high speed chase, and then sit there with my thumb up my ass bitching about what happens... /DERP.

Ugh that poor child...
edit on 9-10-2013 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

yes your right it just well its over the top either way
thanks for her info

really sad event

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
They are looking for target practice they havnt been shy about that elders pregnant woman children and so forth and so forth so realy they don't need us to believe anything they just have to make their selves feel better about takung individuals lives it sad really and the person has no choice but to act out in any manner

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The Helmeted officer is holding a Camera taking pictures of the Corpse.

I have included a brief analysis of the picture.

There is no cord running down it is either him holding the headphones or it is a wrist strap.

They said she was using the car to ram some gates but there is no damage to the front of the car only bullet holes.
The front bumper is immaculate.

It is more likely they opened fire on her for fun and made up a story.

I suspect the infant is being Tortured using "enhanced Interrogation Techniques"

edit on 9-10-2013 by Gestas because: "WHERE IS THE GOLD? IT ISN'T IN THE TREASURY TELL US "

FOR CLARITY THE "ARM" IN THE PICTURE IS RELATING TO HIS LEFT ARM NOT THE OBVIOUS RIGHT ONE.
edit on 9-10-2013 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

HanzHenry

WorthlessServant
reply to post by AbleEndangered

You know i have no idea what to think.. to remove the baby before hand had to have meant they had the time to see if she was armed or not. To justify the killing of an unarmed civilian when the car was at a standstill makes me wonder as if the government is sending us the message of, "don't mess with us"

removed the baby,

but unable to take the keys, shoot the tires, something..?

REDCOATS = Badges

I agree with you here. How the hell could they have removed the baby, assuming the baby was strapped in a car seat, taking the time to unstrap the baby, THEN after shoot the unarmed mother???? Something is not making sense????

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I haven't seen much on this story but I thought at first they said they didn't know there was a baby in the car before they started shooting at her. She could have been a terrorist and all that.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The whole scenario seems fishy, and not in the overzealous cops going overboard manner. Having most of DC shut down for this and then the driver being more or less executed. The real question is, what were they trying to cover up, what did she know?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The word on the street is that Miriam is the mother of Obama's Love child. They executed the mother to keep it a secret.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

RoninMD
The word on the street is that Miriam is the mother of Obama's Love child. They executed the mother to keep it a secret.

Yeah.....that's a reliable source

I bet 5 will get you 20 this is patently false... and if a DNA test is ever done, it will prove it. But some will still think it was rigged....that's the trap of wild conspiracies...they can never be truly put down. You could even BE there, and declare the truth, and someone will accuse you of being "in on it" or "brain manipulated" or spin off some other conspiracy based purely on conjecture and nothing else.

True conspiracies do exist, and are based upon evidence collected over time, which become the pieces to the puzzle making a different picture emerge from the official story. But what do I know, I'm probably "in on the game" too.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

I'm going with this one right here.

I count tree to four bullet holes from the angle we are offered, and unless capitol police carry high caliber pistols, those 9' millimeter rounds wouldn't reach her so easily when it is coming from that angle through the car.

I think she was taken out and killed.

edit on 9-10-2013 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WorthlessServant

I am not in America but feel these police officers need to face an eye for an eye as they have sumarily executed an unarmed mother, defenceless and frightened and totally innocent of all but the most minor offence of making a wrong turn.

Power in the wrong hand's becomes oppression and that is what is happening in the state's as you are now back at the level of the civil right's marches and indeed it is your civil right's fought for during those marches that are being taken back by the autocracy.

Weather he was devient or not you need J edgar back.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Metaphysique
maybe this was all about taking the kid

the baby's father mysteriously being kept out of the limelight is a red flag here, I'd say

maybe the child was removed while a gun was held to carey's head preventing her from moving/driving away
maybe she'd already taken a few shots, after the baby was extracted, she was finished off.

I can't help but seeing this as a case of life imitating art
it's very like Evelyn's last stand in the movie Chinatown

pray for that baby, at this point, that's all we can do

I doubt we'll ever know but this is one possible answer. She may have been running to a certain person thinking they would help not have her killed. They may have been after her baby before she displayed this odd behavior, in which case she ran maybe hoping to reach the (real) Father or someone who could stop them. (make a great movie)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The scary part is so many people feel that this sort of public execution is perfectly acceptable. Why are compassionate people allowing this? Are they afraid of Obama and his goons?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

RoninMD

This actually would make sense. He may have started being wary as the baby's Mother could someday use the DNA of the child to prove it was his (or some other important persons) When she said he was having her followed and harassed she probably was worried for the baby and maybe only said that much due to the effects of postpartum depression and meds.

At the point where someone actually tried to take her baby she may then have run trying to reach maybe the one person who could stop it all.(and guess what everything Gov. is shut down tight right now) so just going into the are you are already breaking laws.

So think, Mom dead cannot talk...but baby still has DNA, will this child disappear? Will another child replace her and the family be scared into taking it as the original child. certainly they cannot return the baby after silencing the Mother in public.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gestas

I suspect the infant is being Tortured using "enhanced Interrogation Techniques"

Seriously????

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join