It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miriam Carey was shot AFTER baby was removed from vehicle.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
Here is the problem, you have so many people that saw this event happen yet only one witness that says the police shot her after removing the child where are the other witnesses to this?

So just because one witness out probably hundreds that saw this the cops automatically are branded as executioners?

Here is the big question...

Why would the police execute a lady in front of such a big crowd of witnesses?

Logic has surely been tossed out when it comes to this situation.

We are dealing with psychopaths. They don't understand logic. They deal in evil.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WorthlessServant

i wonder what she knew that was worth taking her life for?

2nd line

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Some of the comments on this thread are alarming. This chick took 2000 lbs of steel and rammed a gate close to the White House. Noone there knew wtf was going on. They shot the crap out of her....justifiably I may add....and you guys have a problem with that??

The car could have had a bomb in it destined for the WH and like it or not, she got exactly what she deserved. We can't just become anarchists and ram cars into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue people.

This chick, and people like her do not help the movement at all. I for one am glad she's not polluting the gene pool anymore.
Sometimes I wonder where many of you get your logic from. Advocating anarchy against Joe Public; ie: people in charge of protecting POTUS, makes no sense to me, and Id go as far as saying the FF's would lamb baste anyone advocating such nonsense.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Here is a wild idea that came to mind....

What if the baby was Obunghole's kid, lady a mistress on the side?
she was going to white house to confront BO which would
of caught the attention of many on the grounds if they caught word
BO Had a baby by another gal,
Pluck the kid from the car, shoot the mother so she can not tell anyone,
put the kid in foster care, loose the real ppw and identity, and kid grows
up never knowing his dad was once the pres of the us.

ya i know far fetched, but food for thought.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Good point just one of many possibilities though .. Ive sUffered postpartum depression though and know others who have aswell andi know that its not what lead to the events that day if she was trully mentally ill they cant blame that there is so many red flags its so obvious somethings being hidden

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
They had to know the kid was in the car by the second stop, at least. Pretty sure they're trained to check out every area inside the vehicle when they approach it. The fact that they opened fire on this woman knowing that there was a child in the car is sickening in itself. They killed her in front of her young child, what kind of psychological impact is going to happen with that child? They always talk about "mental illness this, mental illness that".. but in this case, it's very possible they just created another person with a mental illness. Traumatic events take hold of the mind, no matter what age.

Whether most of you think the killing of this woman was justified or not, think about that poor little girl that most likely watched her mom get filled with bullets.

The fact that this woman's family came out saying she wasn't crazy, pretty much, says a lot about this scenario. Her family would know her better than the creeps writing the stories. Keep that in mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

WorthlessServant
reply to post by AbleEndangered

You know i have no idea what to think.. to remove the baby before hand had to have meant they had the time to see if she was armed or not. To justify the killing of an unarmed civilian when the car was at a standstill makes me wonder as if the government is sending us the message of, "don't mess with us"

removed the baby,

but unable to take the keys, shoot the tires, something..?

REDCOATS = Badges

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

What did they do, run out of spike strips? Or were they out getting polished that day?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
im sorry ive not had time to read everyones posts yet, but has anyone explored the idea that newer cars may be remotely controlled and perhaps she was not really "driving" the car? may sound 'out there' but i think its at least worth considering.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

Yeah hacked car, or second black Infinity aren't out of the realm of possibility.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by gemdog

Yeah hacked car, or second black Infinity aren't out of the realm of possibility.

i just remembered, too, that many new cars have automatic "accident avoidance" etc type features that take over when the car "senses" a possible object in front (or back, if in reverse) of the car. what if it went haywire? or thought the circle drive was a near-bumper lane accident about to happen? hmmm, curiouser....

Infiniti g37 coupe, i believe. i looked up some info about it, its very interesting.
www.thecarconnection.com...
theres reports of errors and problems with poorly marked lanes, etc.

"With newer Infiniti models, Lane Departure Prevention includes a feature that selectively applies the brakes to nudge the vehicle back into position. But the feature needs to be activated after each engine start, and according to the IIHS survey that reduces the effectiveness. According to the survey, 1 in 5 owners didn't even know they had this system, while 1 in 5 owners said they'd never use this feature.

More respondents with Lane Departure Prevention found it annoying (41 percent) than any of the other systems studied. Even though 74 percent reported receiving false or unnecessary warnings from Volvo's BLIS, only two percent found the system annoying. Some pointed to malfunctions or false alarms when the roadway was poorly marked or when driving in harsh weather, but in both cases, the systems can be deactivated with a switch and are temporarily deactivated with the turn signals."

could this be a vehicle/driver malfunction that spiraled into a terrified hysterical driver and an overreaction by police?
edit on 8-10-2013 by gemdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tatanka

We are dealing with psychopaths. They don't understand logic. They deal in evil.

I am pretty sure they understand logic better than many of the people replying to this thread.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

gemdog

AbleEndangered
reply to post by gemdog

i just remembered, too, that many new cars have automatic "accident avoidance" etc type features that take over when the car "senses" a possible object in front (or back, if in reverse) of the car. what if it went haywire? or thought the circle drive was a near-bumper lane accident about to happen? hmmm, curiouser....

Infiniti g37 coupe, i believe. i looked up some info about it, its very interesting.

"With newer Infiniti models, Lane Departure Prevention includes a feature that selectively applies the brakes to nudge the vehicle back into position. But the feature needs to be activated after each engine start, and according to the IIHS survey that reduces the effectiveness. According to the survey, 1 in 5 owners didn't even know they had this system, while 1 in 5 owners said they'd never use this feature.

More respondents with Lane Departure Prevention found it annoying (41 percent) than any of the other systems studied. Even though 74 percent reported receiving false or unnecessary warnings from Volvo's BLIS, only two percent found the system annoying. Some pointed to malfunctions or false alarms when the roadway was poorly marked or when driving in harsh weather, but in both cases, the systems can be deactivated with a switch and are temporarily deactivated with the turn signals."

could this be a vehicle/driver malfunction that spiraled into a terrified hysterical driver and an overreaction by police?

I don't think so in this case. Unless this system can also shift gears from forward to reverse, and back. Then, hit the accelerator up to 85 mph. If this were actually the case, wouldn't you be waving out the window, honking the horn, and turned on the emergency flashers to indicate a problem with the vehicle?

ETA: And who these days does NOT have a cell phone that could dial 911 that this was happening while you were speeding recklessly down a main street in traffic, in Washington D.C. when you come from Connecticut (a good 5 hour drive away) when none of your family knew you were going on this trip?

edit on 10/8/2013 by Krakatoa because: added more thoughts

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Krakatoa

gemdog

AbleEndangered
reply to post by gemdog

I don't think so in this case. Unless this system can also shift gears from forward to reverse, and back. Then, hit the accelerator up to 85 mph. If this were atually the case, wouldn't you be waving out the window, honking the horn, and turned on the emergency flashers to indicate a problem with the vehicle?

i totalled a car once because i stomped the gas instead of the brake when my car lurched. i doubt i'd be waving and honking, its scary as hell when you think youre not in control, and it all happens so fast. the info above also says it gets reset by brakes, blinkers, etc..

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

imasheep
Some of the comments on this thread are alarming. This chick took 2000 lbs of steel and rammed a gate close to the White House. Noone there knew wtf was going on. They shot the crap out of her....justifiably I may add....and you guys have a problem with that??

How do you know a gate was rammed - just because the officiall report states that? There is no released video showing the gate was rammed and there is no damage to the car consistent with it having "rammed a gate". I'm not willing to take their word for it. In any event, her actions did not warrant her being executed.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

gemdog

Krakatoa

gemdog

AbleEndangered
reply to post by gemdog

I don't think so in this case. Unless this system can also shift gears from forward to reverse, and back. Then, hit the accelerator up to 85 mph. If this were atually the case, wouldn't you be waving out the window, honking the horn, and turned on the emergency flashers to indicate a problem with the vehicle?

i totalled a car once because i stomped the gas instead of the brake when my car lurched. i doubt i'd be waving and honking, its scary as hell when you think youre not in control, and it all happens so fast. the info above also says it gets reset by brakes, blinkers, etc..

Understood. However, did you do that for minutes on end, driving around town like that, while being chased by armed police officers? That's part of my point. For a short distance, in a sudden moment, yes, I believe that. But not for the amount of time and distance we're talking here. Let's put all these theories and possibilities into this perspective of time and distance shall we? When the car was actually stopped and surrounded, did it also perform a 3-point turn and escape on its own too?

ETA: FWIW, I was a passenger in a runaway car before. We were going down a steep hill (in a beat box mind you) when the brakes went out. We were quickly gaining speed toward a busy intersection. I told the driver to try the emergency brake, it was trash. He wanted to turn off the engine, which would have been bad since the steering would cut out. So, I told him to try down shifting it into 1st gear, which slowed us down a bit, at least controlling the acceleration (the transmission didn't like it though). Then I said, steer toward the side of the road and run the tires against the curb to slow to a stop.....and if that doesn't work, we are steering into the telephone pole ahead. Fortunately, the low gear slowed us enough so the tires against the curb stopped us on the bottom of the hill before the intersection.

So, having a level head in a crisis can help you out. I am not saying everyone can think this way, but knowing it's possible it the first step.

edit on 10/8/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

maryhinge

i wonder what she knew that was worth taking her life for?

2nd line

She was a dental hygienist. Probably not much. Given her history of mental illness, confirmed by her family, I think she was just off her rocker.

I suppose she could have had some position in some agency, but I think with even a tiny bit of digging her past is probably pretty easy to uncover. The family, friends, employer etc. would have to be in on it or the whole thing would unravel pretty quickly. Anyone investigating her would have to be in on it.

-------------------------

I see some people think perhaps the car was 'hacked'. I really doubt it. Even if it were possible to control a car in such a way, why would someone who wanted her dead make such a public spectacle? Yes she's been painted as crazy, but you would think that 'pros' would have a better way of having her killed. Again, a dental hygienist.

This is one of those things where the number of people present for the event was too high for me to take seriously just about any conspiracy theories. Too many possible eventualities. Too many people would have to be in on it. From every officer there, to the paramedics, to the investigators, to the witnesses... Best way to have handled it if they wanted it public would be to gun her down before she left the gate she rammed.

I think she was nutty, kept hearing Obama and just lost it. It happens. It's horribly sad.

It seems to just be one witness saying the baby was removed, and many have claimed that police shot more than once, presumably before the baby was allegedly removed. I think what we have here is a crappy witness that is either lying to garner attention (she looked awfully pleased with herself) or just didn't get the timeline right in her head which happens to a lot of witnesses, rendering many wholly unreliable.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I spoke with someone IRL about the situation.

and,

First thing out their mouth was "Oh, She was Crazy!!"

The spell is strong!!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
What surprised me most is the interviewer not saying to the witness:
"What ! the police removed the baby and then opened fire?" Surely that would be most people's first reaction - I know it would be mine.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Well, I think she was. That doesn't really excuse what I believe to be the overzealous shooting of a woman driving erratically.

She did run over a cop. Like 'em or hate 'em cops are people, and if she was running people over on purpose and was attempting to do the same when she was shot, I don't take issue. I think she was stuck though when she was killed. Use of force doesn't only escalate, it can deescalate too.
edit on 8-10-2013 by Domo1 because: Instead of 'Use of force doesn't just escalate' changed to new last sentence as first was rife for misinterpretation. How long can I type in this box? I think I'm just going to keep going. I am the very model of a modern major general... I got bored.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join