It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miriam Carey was shot AFTER baby was removed from vehicle.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Eyewitness account detailing the police first removed the baby from the car then proceeded with her public street execution.

Miriam Carey was shot AFTER baby was removed from vehicle.

Here is the full interview (Thank you Domo1 for finding that)

What do you guys think? I think it's pretty screwed up to execute anyone like that, especially in public. The video above shows an eye witness interview with wolf blitzer, and the order of events she explains may shock some of you. Not only was she unarmed, i feel she was scared out of her mind and acted in a manner to save her own life.

I spoke to a few people already about this topic and most responses i get is "She was in a secure zone, and she put other people in danger, the police did the right thing to take her out before she did more damage." I'm honestly speachless..
edit on 7-10-2013 by WorthlessServant because: Additional Note

edit on 7-10-2013 by WorthlessServant because: Fixed Sentence

edit on 7-10-2013 by WorthlessServant because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2013 by WorthlessServant because: Added Full Interview

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I agree with you, it is not necessary to take an unarmed civilian, with many shots, its murder 1!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WorthlessServant

This is so scary!!

This was applauded.....

I wonder if all it was was a wrong turn?
edit on 7-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: I wonder if all it was was a wrong turn?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here's a clip that's a little longer and actually shows the speakers.

I don't really know what to think because I haven't seen video of the child being taken from the car and what happened after. If the child was taken from the car, then the woman tried to drive over someone I can sort of justify shooting her.

I don't know why none of the cop cars pursuing her didn't just block her in when she was driving through the roundabout. They had ample opportunity.

The whole thing seems like an overreaction. Would have been handled very differently if this had happened a few miles away.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

C'mon mate, the stormtroopers of Obama used her as practice bait, you know like for when the really pissed off people want to kill Obama.

And they probably only removed the baby first because they had to make sure a bomb wasn't strapped to it, such is the mentality of these street soldiers.

edit on 7-10-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I saw an interview with an eyewitness on CNN of all places, confirming the OP's statement. It is beyond me why they could remove the child from the car, yet not remove this tiny woman without having to murder her. The vehicle was surrounded and going nowhere. She was not armed. This just smacks of an execution.

As for the Congress applauding the tragic death of this woman....I wouldn't expect anything more from that morally deficient bunch. After all, these are the same folks who sat by and watched as their "heroic" military murdered over a million people in the ME and destroyed entire nations....for corporate profit.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

You know i have no idea what to think.. to remove the baby before hand had to have meant they had the time to see if she was armed or not. To justify the killing of an unarmed civilian when the car was at a standstill makes me wonder as if the government is sending us the message of, "don't mess with us"

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

It goes to show how cowardice the congressmen are. I truly believe there is a deeper meaning behind this. It's like a cryptic code between the police and office officials.. The police sent the message of "don't mess with the government" and congress sent the message when they applauded the actions as "we'll make sure the law protects you and your future behavior." The people cannot help but sit back and watch their country turn openly against them.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
To remove the infant/toddler first, and then shoot an unarmed woman meant this was premeditated and well thought out, it was not self defense or fear on their part, thus MURDER 1.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

They have an army vs one!

This reminds me of stories from late 1930's Germany!!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

My greatest concern: This will happen to dissidents.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

It has been...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
That is a late model vehicle.

If the car is in any gear but park, the doors automatically lock. she would have to put the car in park or physically hit the unlock button but if the car is in motion the door will lock again in seconds.

How did they remove the child from the car before the car was stopped? was a window open? I cannot tell.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Has there been any other witness that has come forward making the same claim, or has video of this sequence of events? If not, it is only one person's story....which cannot be corroborated. It might be true, but then again, it might not be true.

IMO, we shouldn't judge based upon one person's statements. People do lie....and people that hate the police, would love an opportunity to lie about this type of thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Like this...

Notice the window on the passenger side is up, again, when the common video shows the cop leaning inside of it deeply with his gun drawn. I think this shows that there was no passenger, but also that they knew the child was in the car before it sped away again and they opened fire. Now keep in mind that, at least from my experience, most parents put their child's car seat in the center or on the passenger side. Its easier to reach back and check on the kid that way.

They had to have known about the kid, who is 13 months not 18 btw, the alhurra video proves that pretty easily. I assume she is with the 54 yr old father who is still noticeably absent from the scene and story as far as i can tell.

You can see a few bullet holes in the car, but more importantly you can see that it looks like they have swarmed her or something. This picture shows me she was out of the car and on the ground, tho whether alive or not is obviously impossible to determine. The bullets must have been pretty weak as you cannot see many bullet holes in the car. A few, i think, but nothing really substantial and glaringly obvious.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Domo1
Here's a clip that's a little longer and actually shows the speakers.

I don't really know what to think because I haven't seen video of the child being taken from the car and what happened after. If the child was taken from the car, then the woman tried to drive over someone I can sort of justify shooting her.

I don't know why none of the cop cars pursuing her didn't just block her in when she was driving through the roundabout. They had ample opportunity.

The whole thing seems like an overreaction. Would have been handled very differently if this had happened a few miles away.

So, they take your baby, son or daughter, out of your car and you think to yourself, yeah thats ok I can always make another one? I don't know the exact sequence of events or when the baby was removed in that sequence, but if the baby was removed before she started flying around in the car, maybe she was reacting to the baby being kidnapped by the police? In which case, the police provoked her reaction to support their own subsequent action (killing her).

Wouldn't you be a little pissed off if someone grabbed your kid out of the car, I know I would be rabid.

Let the games begin ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Thorneblood

Like this...

Notice the window on the passenger side is up, again, when the common video shows the cop leaning inside of it deeply with his gun drawn. I think this shows that there was no passenger, but also that they knew the child was in the car before it sped away again and they opened fire.

You can see a few bullet holes in the car, but more importantly you can see that it looks like they have swarmed her or something. This picture shows me she was out of the car and on the ground, tho whether alive or not is obviously impossible to determine. The bullets must have been pretty weak as you cannot see many bullet holes in the car. A few, i think, but nothing really substantial and glaringly obvious.

....and the rear window on the drivers side is "blown out" too. It is plausible that they got her out, and in the process of trying to subdue her, the child was removed from the car. Then, she might have been shot for resisting? I dunno, just speculation on my part.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Thorneblood

Like this...

Notice the window on the passenger side is up, again, when the common video shows the cop leaning inside of it deeply with his gun drawn. I think this shows that there was no passenger, but also that they knew the child was in the car before it sped away again and they opened fire. Now keep in mind that, at least from my experience, most parents put their child's car seat in the center or on the passenger side. Its easier to reach back and check on the kid that way.

They had to have known about the kid, who is 13 months not 18 btw, the alhurra video proves that pretty easily. I assume she is with the 54 yr old father who is still noticeably absent from the scene and story as far as i can tell.

edit on 7-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

Nice pic.

What is the helmeted officer holding?

Almost looks like an I.V. maybe? Or camera?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sadly, these days killing is the easiest thing for them to do.

As many questions as remain, they can be answered one-sidedly by LEO, and they can close the books, there is less paperwork, fewer things come out in the open.

Dead men tell no tales.

And since they have realized that they can now easily get away with it, they will kill and use the coded-excuses "threatened," "imminent danger," "secure zone," "deadly weapon," "erratic," etc.

This is what our country is becoming.

And it is frightening.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

If it's an IV line then i would assume the rest are trying to revive her, but again its a guess at best.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join