It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran passes ‘pedophilia’ law to let men marry adopted girls

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Its all disgusting what ever culture or country it happens, but plz people answer the question.

Whats the difference between 14 and 15, plz educate me people

And leave those personal attacks to yourself
edit on 4-10-2013 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
13 year olds just aren't emotionally matured enough for marriage,much less to some old pedi IMO.Heck I knew plenty of 18 y/o's who weren't grown up enough.

link   

dukeofjive696969

Hydrawolf

dukeofjive696969

Hydrawolf
It also gives these 30-60 year old dudes the chance to play out their homosexual desires to an extent. It is no coincidence these child lovers are going for the more boyish physique - slim, flat chested, boyish rear end. I suppose that these little girls are so over the moon to jump into the sack with old Uncle Mohammed on their 13th birthday to make love and babies. It must be the greatest day of their lives. The excitement must be unbearable when they reach the ages of 11-12 years knowing that they can soon roll around naked with their 60 year old cranky uncle and let him explore her fresh meat.

As truth above, it is just speaking truth. Find it offensive? Maybe not as much as some of those little girls.

What about uncle smith in utah with 10 15 year old wives, its disgusting but yea its only them evil iranians right

Oh and im still waiting for the reason why its ok in the usa to marry under age girls

There's a big difference between 13 and 15 and don't try and tell me there isn't.

Explain to me how different it is seriously, plz educate me

Over 700 days of maturity and life experience. A 13 year old girl is still an innocent kid and not ready to be some crusty perverts sex toy. Simple.

link   

Hydrawolf

dukeofjive696969

Hydrawolf

dukeofjive696969

Hydrawolf
It also gives these 30-60 year old dudes the chance to play out their homosexual desires to an extent. It is no coincidence these child lovers are going for the more boyish physique - slim, flat chested, boyish rear end. I suppose that these little girls are so over the moon to jump into the sack with old Uncle Mohammed on their 13th birthday to make love and babies. It must be the greatest day of their lives. The excitement must be unbearable when they reach the ages of 11-12 years knowing that they can soon roll around naked with their 60 year old cranky uncle and let him explore her fresh meat.

As truth above, it is just speaking truth. Find it offensive? Maybe not as much as some of those little girls.

What about uncle smith in utah with 10 15 year old wives, its disgusting but yea its only them evil iranians right

Oh and im still waiting for the reason why its ok in the usa to marry under age girls

There's a big difference between 13 and 15 and don't try and tell me there isn't.

Explain to me how different it is seriously, plz educate me

Over 700 days of maturity and life experience. A 13 year old girl is still an innocent kid and not ready to be some crusty perverts sex toy. Simple.

Lol so a 15 year old is mature enough to have a kid and get married right, i need proof not your opinion

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Oh and wheres your outrage at utah mariages laws with the mormons, it ok right cause there americans, there not old scums there the good guys right

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

queenofsheba
reply to post by pheonix358

I'd like to know what in their culture makes them more mature? Not comparing them to any other culture. Because that's the point, unless you want to convince me that girls that young are ready for adulthood, then something is making them grow up too fast, and I'm guessing it's not by choice.
edit on 4-10-2013 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

For the entire history of the human race marriageable age has been around 12 to 14 for both sexes. That only started changing in about the early 1900s.

All cultures are different and I try to respect all cultures and acknowledge the deep seated problems in my own and similar cultures. Just have a look at some of the posts in this thread. It is a case of do it my way or you are a pedo. This problem extends way into the world view and the stupidities of our governments.

Can a 14 year old US girl know how to make that decision. Many can, many can't. The problem is that many 14 year olds make that decision often and often that decision is no, I don't want to! I can respect that!

P

P

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Clearly, you've completely missed my point. But hey, that's okay. History is full of fairy tales, right?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

queenofsheba
History is full of fairy tales, right?

Especially the ones about the sweet innocent princess.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

ROFLMAO

P

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Marry a 13 year old girl? I have three daughters.

Why can't our govt just say "hey America, these scum bags allow marrying 13 year old girls. That's it. No terrorists, No Taliban, No Al-Qaeda.. just this.. marrying a 13 year old girl.. Let's knock those punks out the park like McGwire.!"

I would be the biggest.. and ugliest... Cheerleader for everything USA does...

Let's REALLY BEAT DOWN scumbags! marry a 13 year old girl... SCUM BAG!

America could be AWESOME again.. just destroy any country where people think it is OK to marry a kid,, ffs

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

A thread full of ignorance, prejudice and stupidity. Particularly disgusting to find a certain widely-respected member sullying himself in this mire along with the mouthbreathing multitudes.

Age of Consent around the World

So go on, you self-rightous Yankee Doodles, invade Chile. And Argentina. And Paraguay.

What about Korea? Guyana? Malta?

Don't forget Burkina Faso!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

pheonix358

queenofsheba

I'd like to know what in their culture makes them more mature? Not comparing them to any other culture. Because that's the point, unless you want to convince me that girls that young are ready for adulthood, then something is making them grow up too fast, and I'm guessing it's not by choice.

For the entire history of the human race marriageable age has been around 12 to 14 for both sexes. That only started changing in about the early 1900s.

All cultures are different and I try to respect all cultures and acknowledge the deep seated problems in my own and similar cultures. Just have a look at some of the posts in this thread. It is a case of do it my way or you are a pedo. This problem extends way into the world view and the stupidities of our governments.

Can a 14 year old US girl know how to make that decision. Many can, many can't. The problem is that many 14 year olds make that decision often and often that decision is no, I don't want to! I can respect that!

P

P

--
That's besides the point, seriously, your just digging yourself deeper into this hole you have created for yourself.
Sure other cultures do it, but does that mean I like it and respect it? no. I do not. why? because regardless of culture and ethics, we here in the US know exactly what those men do to those children at that age.

Judging from your responses, you condone it. Yes you do, why? because you blame the whole, "My way or the highway US mentality", there is a reason why we are a first world country, a civilized society.
WE DON'T MARRY OUR CHILDREN, REGARDLESS OF MATURITY, CHOICE, MENTALITY AND CULTURE.
You can defend it all you want, and it saddens me that your a parent saying this. I am a parent. I have a 5 month old.

Just for the record, this isn't CHOICE, the OP in the thread has stated that it was an Iranian law that is passed so that fathers can marry their adoptive 13 year old daughter. That sounds like she has NO CHOICE in the matter...simply he can just come home, grab her, marry her in some district court, then go off to do god know what.

So please, continue to dig deeper, maybe if you dig deep enough, you'll end up in China and Iran, the sweet spot.
Others have seen your post now and they know. Yes its your opinion, but in this case, opinions be damned.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

You sir are just wrong, its legal in parts of the usa to be maried at 15, aint no difference, its wrong but yea its them evil cavemen lol

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969

You sir are just wrong, its legal in parts of the usa to be maried at 15, aint no difference, its wrong but yea its them evil cavemen lol

--
What of it?
Does that I too agree with it, since its the US? NO.
Am I saying lets eradicate Iran for that law? NO.
DO I THINK MARRYING A CHILD IS RIGHT? NO.

So, in your opinion, because its okay to marry a 15 year old girl in the US, that it's alright for the evil cavemen to do it? your logic is way off.

You sir are just wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I thought this only happened in the USA!

But, I'm sure he was the only person in the US who has, before a law against it was passed.

The Rat.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It isn't right in any country. Period! Doesn't anyone posses an ounce of common sense anymore? A 13 year old child would never agree to such a thing, even they have more sense than some posters in here.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I have already stated categorically that I do not condone this law, but it is not in your interest to read that and take it onboard. I said it here and quite clearly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You said,

That sounds like she has NO CHOICE in the matter...simply he can just come home, grab her, marry her in some district court, then go off to do god know what.

That is incorrect as has been pointed out if you read the thread! The father needs special permission. I do not know what that is or how hard it is to get or who gives permission but then, neither do you.

Perhaps reading the thread with comprehension would be a good thing.

If the best you have is insults then I suppose that is all you have.

For the record and for the second time, I do not condone this law. I would like to understand why they made the law. Iran seems to have a reasonable legal system so I am perplexed.

The idea that your views on marriageable age are the only right ones to have on the subject says a lot about you.

P
)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

pheonix358

I have already stated categorically that I do not condone this law, but it is not in your interest to read that and take it onboard. I said it here and quite clearly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You said,

That sounds like she has NO CHOICE in the matter...simply he can just come home, grab her, marry her in some district court, then go off to do god know what.

That is incorrect as has been pointed out if you read the thread! The father needs special permission. I do not know what that is or how hard it is to get or who gives permission but then, neither do you.

Perhaps reading the thread with comprehension would be a good thing.

If the best you have is insults then I suppose that is all you have.

For the record and for the second time, I do not condone this law. I would like to understand why they made the law. Iran seems to have a reasonable legal system so I am perplexed.

The idea that your views on marriageable age are the only right ones to have on the subject says a lot about you.

P
)

--
This is Iran we are talking about, you really think "Special Permission" is something they do? I got your "Special Permission", its taking children who don't know any better and telling them so.

You want to say the best I have is insults? and then tell me about reading comprehension? You might want to re-read my post.

Oh I'm sorry, did I miss something here? MY VIEWS ON MARRIAGEABLE AGE ARE THE ONLY RIGHT ONES?
YOUR TALKING ABOUT MARRYING A CHILD. You are seriously trying to tell me that my VIEWS on this subject are somehow warped because I think marrying a child is wrong, but somehow you think its alright, seeing as how other cultures have been doing if for centuries? really? don't make me laugh.

Perhaps you should look a little harder, think just a bit harder too...because clearly what YOU think about the subject says a lot about you.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Good, having sorted that out we are down to the real crux of the matter.

So, what is marriageable age. What should it be? When does 'childhood' end and 'adulthood' start?

Since the age varies across the world why has the US got is so right and which states have it right and which of them has it wrong.

No one yet has answered the point that it should not be a physical age i.e. it is a psychological age but then this thread does not seem to have a lot of reasoning going on.

P

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The graph shows "adoption of the IPV6 protocol by country". Not the countries where adoption of people is most common.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join