It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran passes ‘pedophilia’ law to let men marry adopted girls

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
OP….What is this..?

Washington times referring to an article form the Guardian which they pointing it at TABNAK as resource while there is no such article exist in TABANAK (Farsi version).

www.tabnak.ir...

Then someone mentioned MEMRI an Israeli propaganda machine with insidious intentions especially against Iran.

Now tell me what kind of a BS is this post of yours..?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

beckybecky

Excuse me.what about the 100000 in Syria.I DON'T SEE ANY MARCHES or DEMONSTRATIONS BY MOSLOMS ABOUT THAT ANYWHERE.

they just don't care do they?

Are you blind? There have been many protests, just recently in my city there has been one asking to remove that tyrant from power in Syria. People care, it's the governments overseas who are bought out by the Americans that are to blame.

The fact is American values are universal and humane and are ideals which if every country followed would make Earth the same as Heaven.

Really? So attacking a country and killing thousands of innocents and putting American lives at risk for oil is humane? Invading countries for the name of profit and disrespecting sovereign rights are great values right? One that the whole world must follow! Great example!

A Paradise which even mosloms would like as due to their obsession with 72 virgins which could be created and cloned from a single virgin from Iran.

Imagine every moslom having a harem of 72 cloned virgins.No more suicide bombings.Paradise would exist on Earth.

Moslom believe that if you blow yourself killing random innocent people you get 72 virgins in Heaven.

By giving every moslom 72 cloned virgins daughters who they will adopt and then marry we could stop this slaughter of innocent people.I urge the cloning people to get a move on and start cloning virgins.

The brain should be removed during cloning and replaced with simple automaton pentium 4 chip which cooks ,cleans,and has sex only as that is what moslom men require from a woman.no demands for rights or anything.

I can't even warrant a response for how stupid this was. If you did any research, which I highly doubt you have, the opposite is true, but then again, you must be a slave to the media and swallow all the bulls##t they feed you. Ignorant people like you are the reason why most people hate Americans and why I have no faith in humanity.

-BmwSauber
edit on 5-10-2013 by BmwSauber because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by Bisman

Well said, Bisman!

This age varies all over the world. Taking age of consent which is often the marriageable age as an example, it varies from 12 through to 18 or higher.

The Vatican has it at 12 as does Mexico and a few others. Europe is all over the place. The US back in 1995 had a range from 13 to 18.

Both men and women can procreate from 12 / 13 as mother nature and God intended. Strangely it is right wing anti fornication Christians the scream the loudest. The Hypocrisy is staggering. It is only some of the Western world that try to force a hiatus between 13 and 18.

As usual, it is the western world that tries to take the moral high ground because whatever they think is always the way the whole damn world should think.

The hypocrisy staggers the mind.

P

Nothing to do with hypocrisy and all to do with common sense. kids procreating results in death and medical complications. In a practical sense that is no good for anyone. How anyone in this modern age thinks that could be good staggers my mind! People can procreate from 13 but it doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Complications from pregnancy and childbirth are the leading cause of death among girls aged 15-19 years in many low- and middle-income countries. Stillbirths and newborn deaths are 50% higher among infants born to adolescent mothers than among those born to mothers aged 20-29 years. Infants of adolescent mothers are also more likely to have low birth weight, which can have a long-term impact on their health and development.

www.who.int...

“Childbirth is the number one killer of teenagers,” the Metro today warned, while The Daily Telegraph reported that “one million teenage girls 'suffer death or injury from pregnancy'”. These alarming headlines stem from a new charity report looking at improving family planning in the developing world. The report, from the charity Save the Children, highlights the fact that girls under the age of 15 are five times more likely to die in pregnancy than women in their 20s, and that babies born to younger mothers are also at greater risk. It’s important to note that this is a global figure, which includes the high number of teenage pregnancies in the developing world.

www.nhs.uk...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

BmwSauber

beckybecky

Excuse me.what about the 100000 in Syria.I DON'T SEE ANY MARCHES or DEMONSTRATIONS BY MOSLOMS ABOUT THAT ANYWHERE.

they just don't care do they?

Are you blind? There have been many protests, just recently in my city there has been one asking to remove that tyrant from power in Syria. People care, it's the governments overseas who are bought out by the Americans that are to blame.

The fact is American values are universal and humane and are ideals which if every country followed would make Earth the same as Heaven.

Really? So attacking a country and killing thousands of innocents and putting American lives at risk for oil is humane? Invading countries for the name of profit and disrespecting sovereign rights are great values right? One that the whole world must follow! Great example!

A Paradise which even mosloms would like as due to their obsession with 72 virgins which could be created and cloned from a single virgin from Iran.

Imagine every moslom having a harem of 72 cloned virgins.No more suicide bombings.Paradise would exist on Earth.

Moslom believe that if you blow yourself killing random innocent people you get 72 virgins in Heaven.

By giving every moslom 72 cloned virgins daughters who they will adopt and then marry we could stop this slaughter of innocent people.I urge the cloning people to get a move on and start cloning virgins.

The brain should be removed during cloning and replaced with simple automaton pentium 4 chip which cooks ,cleans,and has sex only as that is what moslom men require from a woman.no demands for rights or anything.

I can't even warrant a response for how stupid this was. If you did any research, which I highly doubt you have, the opposite is true, but then again, you must be a slave to the media and swallow all the bulls##t they feed you. Ignorant people like you are the reason why most people hate Americans and why I have no faith in humanity.

-BmwSauber
edit on 5-10-2013 by BmwSauber because: Spelling

Excuse me.check the facts.

when mosloms demonstrate they usually burn buildings,go on a rampage ,chant death to america,set fire to cars and go mental.i see this on the tv.

but for the 100000 dead in syria there was no such thing on tv by mosloms.

suicide bombers kill thousands in irak,etc everyday.

they are used to it.we will only we killing the BAD GUYS.the suicide bombers kill random innocent people.

we have smart bombs.

THE SUICIDE BOMBERS are motivated by the promise by the mad mullahs of 72 virgins in paradise.

This is established FACT.

I mean why else would you want to die if not for sex with 72 virgins? ANSWER ME.

Remember America is the good guy.we must enforce universal human values and not allow MIDDLE EAST BARBARIANS TO COW US.

Its a fact moslom men want meek women slaves with total control over them.look at the saudias women can't drive or go out the house and their " science" minister said a womans ovaries get damaged driving a car.check it out in the news.

America is where it is at.America must win.

If America wins we can have PaX Americana.
edit on 5-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Arnie123

kangajack
It is so shocking that this has gone on for so long the rights of woman in some countries are pathetic regardless to culture or religion! The woman need to stand up I do know that this would obviously be difficult as too the woman have had this going on since they were probably of same age and are scared and vulnerable.

This is what the UN should be stepping in to deal with, well I guess it could be all trying to start a war? Who knows....

--
No, you got it right the first time, woman in those countries need to stand up.

Going to war over foreign soil over basic civil rights is not the way to go, this is something they have to do internally, only then will true change have its effect and ripples felt for generations.

Yeah actually for woman to vote in our country and lots of other things they had to stand up for their selves and thats all it takes!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

luciddream
13 yr old is pedophilia? i guess it gives the news more effect.

That word is pretty much used for anyone under 18 lol.

Remember the time when everyone used to marry at 13-14? oh wait it was just 100 yrs ago.

Many countries have different age of consent. I have no opinion on this other than, it is what it is.

I was thinking the same thing. That is not pedophilia. The correct term is hebephilia.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by rangerdanger

Fair enough. Let me ask though, regardless of the reasoning behind the law, if we find it wrong, should we blame the religion of the people?

Should we blame Mormons and their beliefs...because of the laws in Utah?

But the US or any state in the US is not a religious theocracy. Nor is 'women are nothing' but 'property' is state sanctioned unlike IRAN.

Care to point out what states where it is legal at 14 ?

Only one I have seen according to this link is there is two out of 50 where 'it is legal to marry under age girls.

Of course boys at 14, and that would be a new england state of New Hampshire, and Massachuettes..

Here is the source:

globaljusticeinitiative.files.wordpress.com...

But when it comes to federal child protection laws that 'trumps' local and state laws which means there are not too many 13 or 14 year old girls getting married in this country.

Can't say the same about Iran or the middle east where it seems to be ever day occourence's.
edit on 5-10-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Argument is almost certainly pointless in this thread, but here goes anyway.

I think 18 years old is the perfect age.

There is no 'perfect age' that applies to everybody. Some people mature earlier, some later. Some people's physical maturity outruns their mental development; in others the opposite happens. In my school there was a boy whose voice broke at nine; he was a hairy little beggar, too, and by age twelve or thirteen he was sexually active. He certainly wasn't the only one I knew who was getting laid at that age, either. There are lots of sexually precocious youngsters, of both sexes, for whom five or more years of continence are an unbearable imposition.

Some people mature late. I was one of those; my voice never broke, it just got deeper, and I was sixteen or seventeen before I started taking a genuine interest in the opposite sex. For me, waiting till I was eighteen wasn't the problem; the problem, a far worse one in my adolescent opinion, was being so late to the Sex Party. All the goodies seemed to have been gobbled up by the time I was ready to play.

The same thing goes for mental development. I've known 11-year-olds who were as sophisticated as adults, and thirty-year-olds who still need Mummy and Daddy to wipe their noses and tell them what to do. As for making informed sexual choices, how many mature adults can honestly claim to do that?

Any legal age of consent is a compromise. Like most compromises, it doesn't quite fit anyone. It is only within the last generation or two that many Western, Protestant countries have settled on the age of 18. Until recently the age of consent used to be 21 in many places. In others there was no legal age of consent at all.

Let the Iranians work out what's right for their own society, and focus on putting right what's wrong with your own.

edit on 5/10/13 by Astyanax because: of mature choices.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kangajack

Yeah actually for woman to vote in our country and lots of other things they had to stand up for their selves and thats all it takes!

If you think it was that easy, read the history of women's suffrage. Some of those women went through absolute hell.

Are you Australian? If so, you have reason to be proud. The modern system of voting by secret ballot is what really made women's participation in the democratic process possible. Before it was invented, most elections were by acclamation; the candidate whose supporters made the loudest noise won. Elections were rough, bruising, drink-sodden all-male affairs, too dangerous for women to take part in. The Australian ballot changed all that.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I never said it was that easy? I was just stating like you have to be seen and get followers so the more that try the better chance they have at success

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I started reading this thread and then noticed more arguing than points being made. Did anyone happen to mention that these under age girls will likely get pregnant, have complications and very possibly die. Their bodies are too young. This is one reason people protest Yemen's young marriage age.

Another point, it actually wasn't "the norm" a 100 years ago for women to marry that young, it was more an exception, not the rule, same as today.

If one looks at US statistics over the past 100 years for example, one sees that men had an average age at marriage of 25.9 years in 1900. Women in 1900 had an average age at marriage of 22 years. For some this shatters an illusion that women 100 years ago were sold into marriage as young children.

Even Jane Austen, writing in the early 19th century had heroines married at the earliest age of 17 or 18. In Laura Ingalls Wilder’s books, which are semi-autobiographical, her father would not allow her to marry until she was 18. Thus it can be said that the average woman was past 21 when entering her first marriage, 100 years ago.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kangajack

Women are slaves in some backward countries. History records only one example of a successful slave rebellion, that of Haiti. And look what the place is like now.

Women in England at the time of the Industrial Revoluton were already relatively free compared with women in other countries — even compared with women in other countries today. They started from a position of strength. Women in some parts of South Asia, Africa and the Middle East have a long way to go before they can even be treated as human beings.

By the way, I noticed you never replied to my post on your Dubai thread. No comments to make about it at all? Really?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

buster2010

Yes there is no source better then an Israeli propaganda site when you want info about Iran.

Those BASTARDS!!!!

Wait a minute...you can marry in the USA at 13 too......never mind....

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
That's very surprising to me actually. Iran is "what doesn't fit in this picture" in a lot of ways vs. surrounding Arab nations. Their Justice system and laws are among those differences as I've learned, while learning more about them over time.

I wouldn't have expected Iran to let that garbage pass. Saudi? Yeah... Wouldn't surprise me much. Yemen? Well... I just hope goats aren't included. err... nvm.

Any of the Iranian people around here have opinions? There must be a couple?

hi
just to add extra facts.
as I have figured it out it is about allowance of such marriages only with permission of court. I think they want to prevent hidden relationships which may be considered as incest.
I do not feel anything bad about it.
moreover some girls have sex when they are 14 or 13 in west. having sex is marriage what is the difference. a temporary or permanent marriage. it depends on culture or race maybe.
however it is odd. I can not judge perfectly. however I doubt whether it is passed or it is under discussion.
media are always confused. once they say they are executing gays and then they say they are passing law for rape and incest !
unfortunately laws can not fix the problems completely. if humanity wants to misuse, it may find it's way.
unfortunately middle eastern countries are not open to Islam !!! they usually pick parts of it. or when they want to misuse it as a tool !!
but there is a proposition for western countries to recognize temporary marriage, as a legal tool for preventing birth of children without known fathers. I think it is considered fornication in Christianity.
but are western countries Secular or religious at all !?
edit on 6-10-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Hydrawolf
Their whole culture revolves around preying on the weak with scare tactics, no wonder we want to bomb the # out of them!

No, you "want to bomb the # out of them", because you want to bomb the # out of everyone. Your whole culture revolves around it.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

beckybecky

Excuse me.check the facts.

when mosloms demonstrate they usually burn buildings,go on a rampage ,chant death to america,set fire to cars and go mental.i see this on the tv.

but for the 100000 dead in syria there was no such thing on tv by mosloms.

First of all it's Muslims* not Mosloms or however you spell it. Second you may want to check your grammar when trying to argue your point, makes you look intelligent. Basically, you have argued the same point in your last post as this one which basically means you have no valid argument. You see it on T.V? please point me to the links that show this because I don't and I watch a lot of news. Even links to news sites would be nice. I can provide proof against that point that they burn down buildings, cars, buses etc. like this:

www.cbc.ca...

or

www.cbc.ca...

Huh, all peaceful protests!

beckybecky
suicide bombers kill thousands in irak,etc everyday.

they are used to it.we will only we killing the BAD GUYS.the suicide bombers kill random innocent people.

we have smart bombs.

THE SUICIDE BOMBERS are motivated by the promise by the mad mullahs of 72 virgins in paradise.

This is established FACT.

I mean why else would you want to die if not for sex with 72 virgins? ANSWER ME.

So do American, British, etc. soldiers. There are hundreds of videos on LiveLeak that show this to be fact just go and search it, you're smart enough to do that I hope. Yes, Smart bombs do wonders considering they are controlled by humans. What does having smart bombs have to do with anything? specifically this argument? That is one of the promises, yes. But if your family is killed, your home is destroyed, and you have nothing left, I bet your opinion would change very quickly! But, you are safe in your home with a job and food on the table, what do you know about walking in their shoes? I can tell you that if that was my position, I would strap as much explosives as I can and kill my enemy and the people who did it.

beckybecky
Remember America is the good guy.we must enforce universal human values and not allow MIDDLE EAST BARBARIANS TO COW US.

Its a fact moslom men want meek women slaves with total control over them.look at the saudias women can't drive or go out the house and their " science" minister said a womans ovaries get damaged driving a car.check it out in the news.

America is where it is at.America must win.

If America wins we can have PaX Americana.
edit on 5-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

Good guy? ahahahah that made me laugh! America is far from being the good guys in anything! Basically, thanks to your government, the whole world hates the USA. I thought everyone loved good guys?!? Please get your head out of your a## and open your eyes! America is in bed with the Saudis and the gulf countries! They basically control your government! Didn't you figure out where the oil comes from to power your home and car? I highly doubt you have.

Please put a link rather than say look it up. Support your arguments and not just babble on like a baboon going crazy for a banana! There are a lot of things that can damage ovaries. Horse back riding, falling, dildos, etc. so yes there is a scientific basis for it. CHECK IT IN THE NEWS!

Your precious America is slowly becoming a police state, a fascist state just like Hitler's Germany. Enjoy your freedoms before you have none left so no, America is not where "it's at". Win what?! What are they trying to win? explain this to me because all I can see is them invading countries for oil. Invading countries for $$. Please open your eyes and stop being an ignorant buffoon!

-BmwSauber

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Maybe you should ask the kamikaze pilots from Japan if they had virgins waiting for them. Suicide pilots and bombers try to do as much damage as they can in one shot.

No we must not do anything unless America is attacked something these nations that we have invaded did not do. You also seemed have overlooked Americas congress swore loyalty to Israel So the "Middle Eastern Barbarians" have already cowed us.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

MisterMahound
Good to see Iran / Islam is finally moving into the 10th century...

If you think that is bad then you should see you should see where the Mohel puts his mouth after a circumcision. Sorry but T&C prohibits posting those kind of pics.

Mohel

Under Jewish law, a mohel must draw blood from the circumcision wound. Most mohels do it by hand with a suction device, but some Orthodox groups use their mouth to draw blood after cutting the foreskin.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It brings in to question the whole adoption process in Iran, it seems its being used as a child delivery service for dirty old men, they choose the child to be a bride rather than as a daughter.

And as said early in the thread they seem to choose very young girls because they are not formed so are more boyish.

The thought is as disgusting as the people doing this.

Make no mistake, this is paedophilia on demand and now its been legalised to soothe their warped wantings.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

buster2010
reply to post by beckybecky

Maybe you should ask the kamikaze pilots from Japan if they had virgins waiting for them. Suicide pilots and bombers try to do as much damage as they can in one shot.

Wait a minute.The japanese were in a war protecting their homeland after we decided to take action after they attacked us.They were not doing random kamikaze stunts

Also there were very few such stunts.

In contrast it is a daily occurance in the middle east and islam is religion with hundreds ofdifferent sects and they all want to be top dog.aint gonna happen.

Now America is civilized.We have law.we have order.

Look at any street.people peacefully going by.

look at those side walks nice and clean.

now contrast that with the middle east.it is choatic,dusty,filth,no side walks.people milling about.no order,no civilisation every tom dick and harry has a rocket launcher,mortar and fire at random.no self control.

no value on life at all.all they care about 72 virgins in a a mythical heaven.

America must CONTROL.

we must establish Order.

We must attack the forces of disorder.

we must increase drones from 50 to 100000 at least flying constantly and dispatching terrorists and trouble makers to hell.only then can we have order.peace.

Pax Americana.
edit on 7-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join