It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

OrphanApology

Zaphod58
reply to post by OrphanApology

There are four or five companies that lease air sampling aircraft that could get samples of contrails. The means to get proof is there, several groups have had the money to do it, but to date no one has. I wonder why.

I wasn't aware of that. I bet it's really expensive to do that.

I was thinking I wonder if you could design a model rocket to take an air sample somehow? That'd be a fun project.

Hey girl don't forget to have a good b-day. You just have to get the rocket high enough. No need for anything else, if there were chemicals there it would come down with traces of them on it. Getting one high enough would be the trick.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

No.
Fire retardant.
wildfiretoday.com...

Thanks Phage. I swear...these people making these posts do not even bother to source their material...

ETA: Shortly after Phage posted the response...ArchaicDesigns REMOVED ONE OF THE PHOTOS demonstrated by Phage to be FIRE RETARDANT...
edit on 29-9-2013 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I find it amusing as hell that on the one hand you sit here going on about the super secret program that requires ultra mega top secret clearance to even know about, and then post pictures of what's claimed to be spray tanks.

So they're smart enough to hide all evidence of the planes, and keep everyone quiet, but dumb enough to allow public patents to be filed, and pictures of the spray tanks let loose on the web.

Which is it? Are they really smart, our halfway incompetent?
edit on 9/29/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Thanks Phage. I swear...these people making these posts do not even bother to source their material...

That would sort of ruin their lies though. And without the lies they don't have much.
edit on 9/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You do know ArchaicDesigns removed the photo you identified as fire retardant, correct? Or is the one remaining photo also fire retardant?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

totallackey

ETA: Shortly after Phage posted the response...ArchaicDesigns REMOVED ONE OF THE PHOTOS demonstrated by Phage to be FIRE RETARDANT

Aw. Too bad.
Doesn't matter though. It's still retardant tanks.

Correction. Oil dispersant or fire retardant.
www.semissourian.com...

I guess he'll have to delete that picture too now.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

freedom12
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Call it whatever you want, but this place is right here in the US and I went there last year. Not my video, but it did influence me to make a detour to see it while on vacation. I think I even talked to the same man!

A "weather modification" place is what it is, but can't say for sure what they're spraying. Weather modification has been around for awhile now.

They have been attempting weather modification for as long as there have been droughts. I don't believe it has anything to do with that, why, if it worked you would have seen the modification already.

The Gov't already knows how to modify the weather, it is called him. Haarp and they do it by using the jetstream.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

dlbott

OrphanApology

Zaphod58
reply to post by OrphanApology

There are four or five companies that lease air sampling aircraft that could get samples of contrails. The means to get proof is there, several groups have had the money to do it, but to date no one has. I wonder why.

I wasn't aware of that. I bet it's really expensive to do that.

I was thinking I wonder if you could design a model rocket to take an air sample somehow? That'd be a fun project.

Hey girl don't forget to have a good b-day. You just have to get the rocket high enough. No need for anything else, if there were chemicals there it would come down with traces of them on it. Getting one high enough would be the trick.

The Bot

Thanks, hopefully it will go well.

In regard to the rocket that wouldn't work because just taking from ground to sky sample would offer too many opportunities for contamination. If I did this I would need to take a sample of the area where trail should exist then compare to an air sample of a clear day with comparable wind, altitude, etc. There may be more variables but again if I did this I need to figure out a way to get as "pure" a sample as possible. Especially since as the previous guy pointed out, much mercury etc. is spit out from coal plants.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Wrong. The point that I am trying to make, is that it is very easy to convert an aircraft into a "spray" plane.

Firefighters do it as well as the army, for many different purposes. Why is it so hard to believe that TPTB would convert a plane in such a way to release these chemicals? Oh wait, it's because they would never do anything like that, right?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Why did you delete the picture of the interior of the 747?

Nobody says things can't be dispersed from aircraft. Your pictures are not evidence that "chemtrails" are anything but contrails.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Although you took the picture down I would like to show you what those tanks are for...

Not exactly a good way to spread things in a large area.

especially when it comes out of these...

link   

ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by Zaphod58

Wrong. The point that I am trying to make, is that it is very easy to convert an aircraft into a "spray" plane.

Of course it is - so what? Is that your evidence that chemtrails exist - that it is easy to convert and aircraft into a spray plane??

Firefighters do it as well as the army, for many different purposes. Why is it so hard to believe that TPTB would convert a plane in such a way to release these chemicals? Oh wait, it's because they would never do anything like that, right?

no it is nto hard to believe that someone would do this if they wanted to spray something - in fact it is a requirement.

So...having established that planes would have to be converted....where are they? Which planes? where are the conversions? Got any of the drawings and specifications for these conversions? What chemicals does the plumbing have to b e specified to handle? Who does the conversions?

Knowing that conversions would have to be done IF such a programme existed is NOT actually evidence that het programme exists!!

link   

Ouch

Seriously.....your doing your argument absolutely no good whatsoever, other than demonstrating an inane compulsion to believe any old junk you read/see on the internet!

The very fact that you have posted 2 (1 removed) photo's of mundane aircraft equipment and claimed it as some sort of proof of chemtrail spraying, proves that you have difficulty separating fact from fiction.

For the future............google images and tin eye are your friends.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

No but I will very soon now that you mentioned it

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Although you took the picture down I would like to show you what those tanks are for...

Not exactly a good way to spread things in a large area.

especially when it comes out of these...

Hey do you know the name of what's being poo'ed out of that plane? Like the composition?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Firefighters do it as well as the army, for many different purposes.

Your right, but none of it involves chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

OrphanApology

Yes but it gets to the point where every time a topic is created there are hordes of "one side" only debunkers.

And what would be "two side" debunkers?

I am all for discussions but if someone comes in without even discussing the possibility of the argument of the other side it kind of feels more like I am on a Washington post forum(full of very intelligent people who believe most of what mainstream sources tell them).

this isn't about "the possibility" - this is about evidence - if someone posts a picture of tanks in a firefighting aircraft or ballast tanks in an aircraft that is undergoing flight testing and says "LOOK - proof of chemtrails" then what is the "discussion" involved in pointing out the real use of these tanks and that they are not secret?

What sort of discussion do you think exists in that situation??

ditto if someone points out long lasting trails across the sjy and says "contrails only last a few minutes - those must be chemtrails" - and then someone points to studies and photos of long lasting contrails all the way back to WW2......what is the discussion there?

Now if someone samples soil and complains that it is 5-10% aluminium, and that "can only have come from aircraft" THEN there can be a discussion - why can it only have come from aircraft? Are you sure there are no other possible sources - do you know that aluminium is about 7-8% of the earth's crust and it is the 3rd most common element there? But even then it is usually a fairly one-sided discussion - anyone daring to question the results is labeled a shill, disinfo agent, etc.

So there is very little actual discussion going on because all the evidence of chemtrails is very easily debunked - shown false - and after that the chemise only have name calling left.

edit on 29-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

OrphanApology
Hey do you know the name of what's being poo'ed out of that plane? Like the composition?

Wiki article on fire retardant

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

OrphanApology

Wiki article on fire retardant

Ok. So it's for forest fires? Reason I'm asking is it looks really heavy compared to air around it. That makes sense.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Phage

totallackey

ETA: Shortly after Phage posted the response...ArchaicDesigns REMOVED ONE OF THE PHOTOS demonstrated by Phage to be FIRE RETARDANT

Aw. Too bad.
Doesn't matter though. It's still retardant tanks.

Correction. Oil dispersant or fire retardant.
www.semissourian.com...

I guess he'll have to delete that picture too now.

OUTSTANDING!!! I wish I knew how you are able to identify the source of the photos so quickly...

And I wish the T&C included a section labeled, "pure disingenuous malarkey is grounds for immediate account termination."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join