It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by Zaphod58

As for where the planes are coming from, I have no idea.
I personally don't think they are on commercial flights. I used to work at the local airport, and I have been inside and out of all airside vehicles and aircraft, except for private planes and jets but they are too small.

Actually any jet at all is "too small" - even a 747 - the amount of water in a contrail is massive - and most of it comes from the surrounding atmosphere, NOT the aircraft - see www.abovetopsecret.com...

so to have a chemical of some sort that looks exactly like water contrails you're probably going to need a massive amount of it....more than any aircraft can carry.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

That's one of the hang ups though. The aircraft have to be somewhere. I spent almost thirty years crawling over every inch of military tankers and never saw anything that could have been used for spraying (this was up until about 2005).

So there has to be a fleet of aircraft somewhere that should be able to be found. Someone somewhere should have seen them sitting out there between flights. They would have to go through inspections every so often, so the equipment would have to be removed and stored, or the inspectors involved.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Nearly every 'chemtrail' thread will always have the same avatars coming to derail. They dont give up - they want everyone to believe and 'understand' there is "no" evidence that the airforce is spraying the atmosphere with chemical compounds which drift down to our breathable-air.

Its pointless to start threads about chemtrails, something that the government clearly hides, doesnt want people to know the truth about, and go to great lengths with the dis info people.. Or, the same people who keep opposing or debating about chemtrails in every thread. They are not hard to point out..

If there were no chemtrails, we would have airforce officials coming out and clearly stating so. If they can go to that altitude to spray EVERYDAY, in near EVERY country, at LEAST they could take a sample up there, analyze it and show it to the public to prove or not to prove the existence of chemtrails. Or the conspiracy that the governments are spraying the people with metals and chemicals which effect their organic and biological bodies.. ..

For future notice - if you have information or a cool youtube video about chemtrials, posting it here, will only attract the same sharks. They feed off this stuff, which makes you wonder if its...their..job?
edit on 29-9-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

If there were no chemtrails, we would have airforce officials coming out and clearly stating so.
Why would the Air Force say anything about it? Why would the "chemtrail" crowd believe them if they did?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The airforce are a government branch, the same people who run the nations. They have the power to find out who is flying is air space, over the nations. You like to talk things into pointless arguments to hide the point Phage?

You are one of the main individuals in the "chemtrail" crowd, I bet you take great pride in that.. You waste enough of your time on this site lol.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So if the air force came out and said there were no chemtrails, you'd believe them?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Basically right on. This whole topic is BS from the beginning. That starts with a video of a pilots who admits he knows nothing. The real issue is what airplanes? The USAF doesn't have enough transports and refueling capability for their current missions. Now these nitwits want us to believe that some mythical organization is out spraying the public for a ludicrous reason(s) with no obvious results.

Ask me tomorrow if want to know how I really feel about this.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

covertpanther
Its pointless to start threads about chemtrails

It is pointless to start threads about chemtrails when the only evidence for their existence is the presence of normal aircraft contrails

Yes, we know contrails, exist. We know they are a problem. There is currently little we can do about them.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The airforce are a government branch, the same people who run the nations. They have the power to find out who is flying is air space, over the nations.
"The nations?" You mean the US Air Force has power over Russian air space? Air traffic control "has the power" to find out who is flying. And so do you. www.flightradar24.com...

You like to talk things into pointless arguments to hide the point Phage?
No. I like to look for the point that someone is trying to make. I'll ask it again, if the Air Force told you that there were no "chemtrails" would you believe them?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So, you get a pilot, on a regional jet (small) who happens to believe in "chemtrail" phenomenon, and this is proof?

Try again.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

covertpanther
Nearly every 'chemtrail' thread will always have the same avatars coming to derail. They dont give up - they want everyone to believe and 'understand' there is "no" evidence that the airforce is spraying the atmosphere with chemical compounds which drift down to our breathable-air.

Its pointless to start threads about chemtrails, something that the government clearly hides, doesnt want people to know the truth about, and go to great lengths with the dis info people.. Or, the same people who keep opposing or debating about chemtrails in every thread. They are not hard to point out..

If there were no chemtrails, we would have airforce officials coming out and clearly stating so. If they can go to that altitude to spray EVERYDAY, in near EVERY country, at LEAST they could take a sample up there, analyze it and show it to the public to prove or not to prove the existence of chemtrails. Or the conspiracy that the governments are spraying the people with metals and chemicals which effect their organic and biological bodies.. ..

For future notice - if you have information or a cool youtube video about chemtrials, posting it here, will only attract the same sharks. They feed off this stuff, which makes you wonder if its...their..job?

Yes, I agree with some of what you are saying, as I mentioned in the OP these disinfo types will self-identify - some literally have thousands of posts in this the geo-engineering forum - most of them debunking attempts - it seems rather obsessive and unnatural to be so fixated on one topic. Most normal people will gravitate to topics they like or agree with, and even the most cantankerous will maybe debate or disagree with a few dozen or a couple hundred posts at the worst. To have a few thousand posts on a topic you disagree with seems far beyond the scope of rational human behaviour; we are left with two choices, a) the individuals are unstable and need counselling; or b) they are some of the disinfo agents we hear so much about on the internet and certainly exist on ATS.

However, I think human kind deserves to learn the truth, and many need to wake up, and to know about this and do nothing is almost as bad as being part of the coverup, so I and many others fight to get the truth out.

I will be monitoring this thread closely and any post that are insulting to members, off-topic, attempts at derailment, attempts at ego/emotional engagement and all the other typical disinfo tactics will be reported to the mods.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

However, I think human kind deserves to learn the truth, and many need to wake up, and to know about this and do nothing is almost as bad as being part of the coverup, so I and many others fight to get the truth out.

You are a very noble, though misguided, person.
Promoting ignorance and fear benefits no one.

edit on 9/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Suppose you studied zebras.

And on a forum you frequented, people kept on starting threads stating that zebras ate lions.

Would you ignore those threads? Or would you try (repeatedly) to explain how there is no evidence zebras eat lions and that those starting such threads are simply ignoring the facts?

Okay, maybe you might be tempted to give up when forum members continually ignore you and start more and more threads repeating the same old nonsense. But should you?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

And you'll be reporting comments by believers that fit that criteria too right?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Phage

You are a very noble, though misguided, person.
Promoting ignorance and fear benefits no one.

Thanks for the backhanded compliment, thought I don't how I'm promoting ignorance by wishing to discuss a phenomenon that if does exists is obviously a conspiracy on a conspiracy website, in the forum where it obviously belongs - the geo-engineering forum. Also, I don't see what would cause fear in my OP, how is wanting to learn more about the why's and wherefores of chemtrails promoting fear? I think actually chemtrails is one of the least "scary" topics on ATS, do you warn the OP's on the thousands of other potentially "scary" threads on ATS about fearmongering?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I've been following this thread with interest, but one element appears to be missing.

In all of your posts you haven't said (unless I missed it) why you think these trails you observe are chemtrails at all and cannot simply be contrails. Can you enlighten me on that?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

do you warn the OP's on the thousands of other potentially "scary" threads on ATS about fearmongering?

I do.
On a regular basis. Especially the ones about scary planets that are going to pounce on us.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Zaphod58

And you'll be reporting comments by believers that fit that criteria too right?

Yes, but it has been my experience that usually the debunkers are the nastier posters, but I of course realize occasional exceptions to this, and of course logically if someone is interested in a topic they have no reason to attempt to distract, derail the topic or discredit/insult the OP or other posters.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

waynos

I've been following this thread with interest, but one element appears to be missing.

In all of your posts you haven't said (unless I missed it) why you think these trails you observe are chemtrails at all and cannot simply be contrails. Can you enlighten me on that?

Sure. Normal contrails usually dissipate quite quickly, it is only under rare conditions that they linger for more than a couple of minutes. Yet these days everyone sees chemtrails that last for a half hour or longer.

Here is a great example. Contrails are more likely to form with colder temperatures, that is the main factor, though humidity plays an important albeit lesser role. The higher the altitude the colder the temperature, thus we would expect more contrails at higher altitudes and expect them to persist more at higher altitudes.

Yet here we have a video, and I have seen this in real life on many days in the skies with my own eyes, where the higher contrail disappears quickly as it should, yet the lower contrails persist for an hour or more, opposite to what you would expect if they were normal contrails. The only conclusion you are left with is that the composition of the chemtrail is different from that of the contrail.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Phage

do you warn the OP's on the thousands of other potentially "scary" threads on ATS about fearmongering?

I do.
On a regular basis. Especially the ones about scary planets that are going to pounce on us.

So what is scary about chemtrails? And what kind of discussions to you expect to find in the geo-engineering forum of a conspiracy website?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join