It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Almost makes me think that maybe where you are they are trying to spray you guys with something. Here I always feel like they are either modifying the weather, or maybe blocking something out since they tend to obsess in groups around the sun mostly when the weather is nice out (if it's already full overcast, they don't tend to go out).

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I'm glad you've made the observation that these chemtrail sometimes turn beautiful days into overcast, hazy messes. That is my observation too. I live in NYC, and let me tell you, the spraying continues over here and this is a MAJOR city.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomInferno

I noticed this summer was the hardest year for me to keep the pool water healthy!!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NYCbeliever

NYCbeliever

I'm glad you've made the observation that these chemtrail sometimes turn beautiful days into overcast, hazy messes. That is my observation too. I live in NYC, and let me tell you, the spraying continues over here and this is a MAJOR city.

When that happens I call the whte house comment line and ask them to stop!!
edit on 29-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added quote

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Simple solution for those that believe in chemtrails, get some helium, some xtra large balloons, and a few chemical receptors. You see a chemtrail, send a balloon up to analyze it. If your balloon can't detect evidence of the chemtrail, sit back, think, and say hmmm maybe I'm wrong. If your experiment does indeed show evidence of malicious chemtrails, then show us the evidence for a peer-reviewed analysis.

No-one has done something as simple at that...think about it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeSeeker81

Need a baseline study for that.

They would have to stop for a month so we can find what normal readings are!!

Then, they can begin, and we can compare particle counts...

They didn't do it for 4-5 days when they had a Space Rocket Launch in the Area....
edit on 30-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I can agree there are chem trails to some extent.

Back when the BP oil spill happened, people were filming plane flying low over the ocean around the effected area spraying some kind of substance into the water. It even appeared in the MSM.

Supposedly this spray was made up of something called "corexit." Corexit is actually a toxic substance, and the reason they were spraying it, was because it clings to the oil molecules and makes it more dense. And it then begins to fall down into the ocean. So basically they were trying to use it to cover up the oil. They didn't want people being able to directly see oil floating around in the water. Pretty smart to try and cover up an oil spill by dumping thousands of gallons of toxic substances in the water, right?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

or gain those independent studies yourself? Don't see a chemtrail, send up a balloon, see one, send up a balloon. Compare the data and make a real determination?

Or, if you see chemtrails all the time, ask a buddy of yours that doesn't to send balloons from his area to compare data?

Without serious evidence you realize it's just a fine conspiracy right? Also in the case of MOST conspiracies you cannot prove nor disprove said conspiracy. Here you can, it's simple and anyone can do it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The problem is, that 4-5 day gap without chem-trails is the longest I have seen for a while.

I'm surprised when I don't see them.

When I have a crisp beautiful blue sky day, I call the Presdents comment line to thank him!!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

When I have a crisp beautiful blue sky day, I call the Presdents comment line to thank him!!

I just bet you do.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

so the problem is the 4-5 days you don't see chemtrails you take to the internet and speculate rather than spearhead an information project. Come back with results over speculations. YOUR theory CAN be tested. test it...let us know.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

AbleEndangered

The problem is, that 4-5 day gap without chem-trails is the longest I have seen for a while.

Probably since about this time last year when weather condidtions were similar.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

Pretty smart to try and cover up an oil spill by dumping thousands of gallons of toxic substances in the water, right?

And what exactly does that have to do with white lines in the sky 35000 ft above your head?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Pretty smart to try and cover up an oil spill by dumping thousands of gallons of toxic substances in the water, right?

And what exactly does that have to do with white lines in the sky 35000 ft above your head?

It's basically the same thing. They used planes to release chemicals into the environment. Doesn't matter if it was 500 feet in the air, or 30,000 feet in the air. It will inevitably reach the ground.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

No, but I am going to tell you that is a non-pressurised aircraft. Meaning it can't go to the dizzying heights you see you "trails" at.

Fail.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Who needs pressure when no ones flying the planes?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

They used planes to release chemicals into the environment.

So...crop dusters are making "chemtrails".
Fire fighting planes are making "chemtrails".
Since exhaust contains chemicals I guess every powered aircraft produces "chemtrails".
Hey! My car makes "chemtrails" too!

edit on 9/30/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Best reply all day.

Jesus H Christ, it's like pushing # up a hill with a sharp stick.

Nice one Xtrozero.

Xtrozero
Just a little understanding here...

If the trail starts small and grows it is water vapor since that is the only thing that could continue to grow as water vapor condenses with the heated air.

If the trail floats, and just seems to expand, it is once again water vapor. Chemicals would have downward lines as they sink due to being heavier.

Other questions....

Why is the chemical white like water vapor, why not invisible?

Why spray 30k feet in the air? wouldn't it just dissipate to parts per million/billion?

Why not just spray at night, at low altitudes over dense populated areas?

edit on 29-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

And your evidence that no one is flying it is......

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Who needs pressure when no ones flying the planes?

Ahem, let me explain.

In order to make a "trail" the vapour needs to condensate. This will only happen in the higher regions of the tropopause due to it's temp. Usually around -60 degs c. Water vapour instantly freezes and puffs up like popcorn.....hence vapour trails at height.

If you spray at lower altitudes it just comes out as a mist.....or rain. Like a crop duster/..........

Yah?

edit on 30-9-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join