It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

You may disagree, but I find psychoanalysis to be a key factor relative to the chemtrail conundrum. After all we are dealing with a belief system here, that I am sure of from my personal experience with advocates of this particular theory. If one asks for proof one is supplied with subjective interpretation which is patently for the purpose of bolstering already held convictions. No amount of reasoning will suffice and those who hold objections to the status quo are labelled as being paid by 'the government' etc. Any and all evidence that stands against the existence of chemtrails is dismissed or ignored, so what's the point? Add to that the clearly evident notion that many chemtrail advocates see themselves as superior to their peers and what else can one do but psychoanalyse?

Either way I shall defer.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

Saying the wind speed is faster in higher altitudes proves nothing.

It does when you think that something coming from a plane that high up will effect you directly under it.

And that is also the reason you see persistent contrails spreading out.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

seabhac-rua
reply to post by masqua

You may disagree, but I find psychoanalysis to be a key factor relative to the chemtrail conundrum. After all we are dealing with a belief system here,

No I disagree, its more of an observational conclusion.
Contrails used to dissipate fairly quickly, now they hang in the air all day, spreading out and hazing up the skies. It would be no surprise if it was an attempt to slow global warming by reflecting UV rays back into space, regardless of the health implications of the people living below them. I mean come on, do they really give a damn about our health? Of course not.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

OneManArmy

seabhac-rua
reply to post by masqua

You may disagree, but I find psychoanalysis to be a key factor relative to the chemtrail conundrum. After all we are dealing with a belief system here,

No I disagree, its more of an observational conclusion.
Contrails used to dissipate fairly quickly, now they hang in the air all day, spreading out and hazing up the skies. It would be no surprise if it was an attempt to slow global warming by reflecting UV rays back into space, regardless of the health implications of the people living below them. I mean come on, do they really give a damn about our health? Of course not.

Your theory is more correct than not, in that if a government wanted to do something, the will of the people would be their last factoring method. But to fully comprehend the reasons why you see more persistent contrails than you did long ago does help to take the fear out of looking up. If you are interested, just ask.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I live by a large airport and I think that this "Chemtrail" stuff is pure bunk. Jets leave VAPOR TRAILS and these often depend on temperature and pressure as to how well they're defined, how long they last, ect. A few people think that there is something sinister behind the vapor trails but, what is it and where is the proof of damage or illness ???
IF, someone thinks that there is some type of "Spraying" happening it would be very easy to test for chemical residue
but once again.....nothing. This "Chemtrail Conspiracy" is just one more of those things that cannot be proved but we keep being told, "it's real and we MUST do something about it.....Well, I'm going to do something about it, I'm going to forget about it and leave the idea to those less informed with a lot of extra time on their hands.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've been on the fence with this one the first time i read about it several years back. Still undecided

I keep hearing of some facts and watched a lot of video evidence.

With people asking the obvious "what can anything do, been sprayed way up in the atmosphere?"

One thing as occurred to me, what if the reason they are spraying so high on sunny days is because of the high pressure in the weather system and the stuff they are spraying needs to go up and not down!

just a thought

and recently.......

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Also i've been seeing a few reports lately of strange fibers found coming out of chem-trails (how the hell do you manage to a get a fiber from a chem-trail 30k up, is beyond me!)

this subject is a bit like Bigfoot!

edit on 30-9-2013 by panicman66 because: grammar/spelling

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Most people who look up and say "chemtrails" have no background/understanding of either aviation or meteorology, so an 'observational conclusion' by a chemtrail advocate is immediately biased and.....well just plain wrong.

Every single chemtrail believer I have met and conversed has demonstrated to me that when it comes to this particular conspiracy they initially and precipitously 'believed' that 'something was going on in the sky', and instead of examining the problem from a rational point of view they jumped on the chemtrail wagon, and since that day have been looking for, desperately in most cases, solid evidence to back up what they believe, of course they never get that evidence, why? Because there is none. But they'll keep on grabbing at straws, like the video in this OP.

Stating that "they" don't give a damn about our health is hardly demonstrative of a global operation involving hundreds of thousands of people, thousands of planes, astronomical logistics and materials, an operation which is probably the biggest undertaking in human history, that has been going on for 15/20 years, right under our noses, and no one has come forward, no witnesses, no paper trail......nothing except your "observational conclusions" by people who see themselves as "awake" and as having "higher consciousness" than the rest of us "sheep". The reasoning that "they're bad people so they probably are spraying us" is infantile and idiotic.

Yeah sure, chemtrails hmm.

edit on 30-9-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

They can keep a secret, but they let all this supposed evidence, including pictures of what is claimed to be spray tanks released on the net.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Zaphod58

They can keep a secret, but they let all this supposed evidence, including pictures of what is claimed to be spray tanks released on the net.

Of course not, its called building a strawman argument.

By creating easily disprovable "distractions" you can smother a whole subject in BS, thus discrediting the original "theory".

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Then where is the evidence they are real? And don't say "you can see the difference", because you can't tell a chemical from a contrail by looks alone.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I have no doubt they are real, all you have to do is use common sense. One day you see criss cross streaks all across the sky, the next day you do not. Regular airline flights happen everyday, you should see the same thing close to every day, but you don't. One time a jets contrail goes away shortly behind it, the next time it goes all the way across the sky and the weather is basically the same both days.

Is it a necessary evil?, hell no!, its bull...., it is all based on the man made global warming hoax. Weather change is normal, warming and cooling trends are normal. The Sun and water vapor is what makes the weather, carbon dioxide coming from man is about meaningless, its all about TAXATION AND CONTROL.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Kaboose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaboose

You realize the atmosphere changes minute to minute right? So just because one day you see contrails doesn't mean you will see them even a couple of hours later, let alone the next day.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Then where is the evidence they are real? And don't say "you can see the difference", because you can't tell a chemical from a contrail by looks alone.

Stormfury

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaboose

One day you see criss cross streaks all across the sky, the next day you do not.

That is because the atmosphere is always changing...Not everyday is the same as the one before or the one after.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So a study on if they can affect hurricanes done in the sixties proves they're spraying today. Sure.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join