It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

It's basically the same thing. They used planes to release chemicals into the environment. Doesn't matter if it was 500 feet in the air, or 30,000 feet in the air. It will inevitably reach the ground.

The problem is that at 500 ft yes it will eventually come down,but at 30,000 ft it will not come down anywhere near you if at all.

But the upper-level jet stream, usually found above 18,000 feet can reach speeds above 100 mph regularly, and at altitudes of 30,000 feet, 200 mph wind velocities occasionally occur. The "average" jet stream windspeed in wintertime over the northern hemisphere is probably 110-140 kts, at altitudes of 20 to 40 thousand feet.

www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

I don't think they are spraying water.....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Phage

They used planes to release chemicals into the environment.

So...crop dusters are making "chemtrails".
Fire fighting planes are making "chemtrails".
Since exhaust contains chemicals I guess every powered aircraft produces "chemtrails".
Hey! My car makes "chemtrails" too!

edit on 9/30/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Well technically speaking, yes. The two root words behind "chemtrail" are chemical, and trail. Obviously all of the above leave behind a trail of chemicals (most notably toxic.) So does it really matter what kind of chemical is being released at the time? Or at what altitude, and vehicle does it? Their all bad, and need to be stopped, unless you can convince me it's alright to dump toxic substances into the environment. Why give one specific kind of chemtrail all of the attention when there are all kinds around us that aren't receiving the attention they deserve?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

No really, they are chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

It's basically the same thing. They used planes to release chemicals into the environment. Doesn't matter if it was 500 feet in the air, or 30,000 feet in the air. It will inevitably reach the ground.

The problem is that at 500 ft yes it will eventually come down,but at 30,000 ft it will not come down anywhere near you if at all.

But the upper-level jet stream, usually found above 18,000 feet can reach speeds above 100 mph regularly, and at altitudes of 30,000 feet, 200 mph wind velocities occasionally occur. The "average" jet stream windspeed in wintertime over the northern hemisphere is probably 110-140 kts, at altitudes of 20 to 40 thousand feet.

www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

All that states is the velocity of the wind at higher altitudes.

Saying the wind speed is faster in higher altitudes proves nothing. The air is still inside of our atmosphere. And you have to consider that at this altitude there are still clouds. And all a cloud really is, is condensed water vapor. So, these chemicals can find there way into clouds, and then return to the earth along with the water it drops.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
New Meaning to Rain Tax....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

No debunkers have showed up yet, but they will probably try to argue that the context is what makes for a misinterpretation of the pilot's words..

reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Yup. Happened just as you said it would. And lookie at who immediately played the out of context card. In the very next post as a matter of fact. No big surprise there.

alfa1
Oh, the wonder of taking a single quote out of context.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

And where are they hiding the sheer number of planes required? Because no one has to date been able to show a single sprayer plane, other than the NKC-135 used at Edwards AFB for icing tests.

does this not answer your own question EDWARDS AFB??????????????????

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by CaptainBeno

I don't think they are spraying water.....

If it was anything else the trails would disappear not grow and spread.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

this_is_who_we_are

FlyInTheOintment

No debunkers have showed up yet, but they will probably try to argue that the context is what makes for a misinterpretation of the pilot's words..

reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Yup. Happened just as you said it would. And lookie at who immediately played the out of context card. In the very next post as a matter of fact. No big surprise there.

alfa1
Oh, the wonder of taking a single quote out of context.

Thank you for your injection of some humor into this thread - much needed!

But, this_is_who_we_are, I'm curious about your opinion on chemtrails, in relation to some of the questions I asked in the OP, getting past the ludicrous question of course of "do they really exist". I've read some of your other threads and posts and respect your opinion, as well as many others here who have not attempted to distract or disrail the thread, I even have to give Phage kudos for sticking to the general topic, apart from his weak attempt to discredit the OP video.

So, this_is_who_are, what do you think the purpose of chemtrails is? Who is doing it? Why is it being covered up? Of course anyone else feel free to answer these questions.

The distractors have had their chance and have cluttered up the thread nicely, after this post I will be pointing out their redundant/cluttering posts to the mods.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
PlanetXisHere thanks for authoring a thread which begins with conscious information....and Wide-Eyes thanks for being the first for commenting with such information conscious individuals...
ArchaicDesigns thanks for contributing the excellent list of patents.
The above sums it up...and all contention thereof is undifferentiated ill-opinionated conjecture taking trains of thought to unconscious-town~~~
LOVE

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Chemtrails, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy.

Which is the odd one out?

Santa...the only myth out of those three that is loosely/remotely based upon a reality.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

awake1234
PlanetXisHere thanks for authoring a thread which begins with conscious information....and Wide-Eyes thanks for being the first for commenting with such information conscious individuals...
ArchaicDesigns thanks for contributing the excellent list of patents.
The above sums it up...and all contention thereof is undifferentiated ill-opinionated conjecture taking trains of thought to unconscious-town~~~
LOVE

Thank you awake1234 for your loving contribution, this thread does need some energy balance, it is skewed in the wrong direction.

Do you think the world in general does not realize the existence of chemtrails because they are not conscious enough, not living in the present and awake?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Edwards has ONE plane. They don't have the room for a fleet, and are way too visible because of the testing done there. I've been past Edwards several times, I think I would have noticed a fleet of planes sitting there.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Just what I thought. You're going to alert on skeptic posts, but a believer starts calling people shills, and you thank them for their humor. Oh yeah, it's the skeptics that insult and throw names around.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Please discontinue the psychoanalysis of your fellow posters.

None have shown their certification as qualified psychiatrists.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
I'm curious about your opinion on chemtrails, in relation to some of the questions I asked in the OP...

...what do you think the purpose of chemtrails is? Who is doing it? Why is it being covered up? Of course anyone else feel free to answer these questions.

Among the ideas for "why" being discussed here and there, many of which are appealing, I find the following answer most appealing of all:

They're doing it to prevent some "thing" from happening to the planet, and fear that if the general population were made aware of said "thing", anarchy would ensue. So they keep a lid on it.

I do not have an answer as to what that particular "thing" is or how chemtrails prevent said "thing" from occurring. Perhaps augmenting the atmosphere shields us from some sort of something. Deadly UV radiation or the like. I'm certainly not a Russian scientist, so I really have nothing with which to back that up.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join