It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by OrphanApology

The second link was to a forum. I never claimed it to be valid "proof" one way or another, no more than I would if I linked to abovetopsecret.

I was just showing you that site isn't very credible that is all I can't tell you what to believe and do not have any reason to.

Just trying to deny ignorance is all I am doing.

Neither is this site. That's not why I come here. I come here to discuss conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

OUTSTANDING!!! Congratulations! I've never "flagged" a "Chemtrail" thread before...

Your video confirms, with absolute certainty, that the First Officer of that flight was, indeed, aware of "Chemtrails". He handled that situation with perfection:

1) He knew that a DENIAL of "Chemtrails" would only result in an onslaught of insults, ridicule, and nonsense.

2) He knew that a CONFIRMATION of "Chemtrails" would only result in an onslaught of new questions.

3) He knew that an ADMISSION to a POSSIBILITY of "Chemtrails" would cease all further questioning.

Did you notice how quickly the "reporter" left?

See ya
Milt

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

And every skeptic in every chemtrail thread well tell you that the possibility is there. What we want to see is evidence. Not patents, not pictures of holding patterns, or ballast tanks, and not crappy YouTube videos. I for one will be the first to admit I was wrong and will immediately apologize to chemtrail believers if you show me some real evidence something is being sprayed.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yes but it gets to the point where every time a topic is created there are hordes of "one side" only debunkers. I am all for discussions but if someone comes in without even discussing the possibility of the argument of the other side it kind of feels more like I am on a Washington post forum(full of very intelligent people who believe most of what mainstream sources tell them).

Well I can say that debunkers don't deny that chemtrails are a possibility, but what isn't there is the evidence that they actually exist and are some secret agenda being used by some big world faction.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Zaphod58

There are four or five companies that lease air sampling aircraft that could get samples of contrails. The means to get proof is there, several groups have had the money to do it, but to date no one has. I wonder why.

I wasn't aware of that. I bet it's really expensive to do that.

I was thinking I wonder if you could design a model rocket to take an air sample somehow? That'd be a fun project.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The first website was one that had information regarding both ends of the spectrum in regard to chemtrails (which weather modification does fall under).

Not really.
"Chemtrails" were defined as the persistent (sometimes spreading) trails left by high altitude aircraft. Recently, in the past couple of years, the "chemtrail" crowd has been redefining their term to include cloud seeding. Probably because they can't come up with any real evidence that "chemtrails" are anything other than contrails.

So now anything dispersed by aircraft is a "chemtrail". Cloud seeding, fire fighting, crop dusting, air shows. In fact, normal exhaust is now a "chemtrail". But none of these activities bear any resemblance to the original "chemtrail".

This does not change the fact that contrails can and do persist and spread. This does not change the fact that they have done so since aircraft were able to fly high enough to produce them. This does not change the fact that the "chemtrail" crowd will still point to a persistent contrail and proclaim "chemtrail!"

edit on 9/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Zaphod58

And every skeptic in every chemtrail thread well tell you that the possibility is there. What we want to see is evidence. Not patents, not pictures of holding patterns, or ballast tanks, and not crappy YouTube videos. I for one will be the first to admit I was wrong and will immediately apologize to chemtrail believers if you show me some real evidence something is being sprayed.

I've seen you on a few threads and you seem like an airplane guy. Do you know of any model rockets that would reach that high?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Neither is this site.

Whoever said it was..

But when it comes to chemtrails there really is no new evidence that proves their existence and since this has been going on since the mid nineties one would think that there is something substantial when it comes to evidence, yet there isn't.

Actually ATS is a good place to learn.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Average is about $4-5,000/hour. Its pretty reasonable considering that's not a lot more than the operating cost of the aircraft depending on the type used.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

There are a few. There are several groups that have custom built their own trying to reach the edge of the atmosphere. They're going to be big and fairly expensive though.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I was thinking I wonder if you could design a model rocket to take an air sample somehow? That'd be a fun project.

Now that is the way to think.

That does sound interesting good luck if you decide to try this type of experiment.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I spent a long time in hospital here in Manchester, UK recently, and I also saw on several occasions some serious chemtrail spraying going on, grids and 'x' patterns everywhere in the skies above. The days on which I saw the trails were no different from days when there were no trails, in terms of the weather, and so I do not buy into the debunking myth that they only form in certain weather conditions. Not for the first time, I also saw regular passenger aeroplanes passing over the chemtrails and leaving absolutely no vapour trail, despite seemingly being at the same altitude, or a bit higher - and so the debunking myth that all planes form so-called 'lingering contrails' is also ridiculous to my own understanding.

I can't say why, but at certain times, certain places get a spray-treatment, and the result is that oftentimes a beautiful sunny day will eventually turn into a hazy day, or a downright cloudy day, seemingly as a result - directly - of the spraying of mixtures that leave particles in suspension in our skies. Why this might be, and what is being sprayed, I cannot say - but I'm confident that something is being done deliberately. The pilot in the OP video suggested they are a 'necessary evil' - I presume he has been told that it is some sort of atmospheric manipulation to minimise the effects of global warming. I have a feeling it may not be in our best interests at all - but that is just a feeling.

I'm tentatively on the fence regarding motive, but completely sold on the actuality of the spraying.

They are necessary and there not chemical. This is an extraordinary effort by the world government to save the planet. They are actually working together and managing to keep it secret.

They are attempting to enhance our atmosphere and protect our utility grids and electronics from something they know is coming. I don't know if it is from the sun, comets, or both.

This is what is happening and it does show governments can work together when they want and need to.

Hopefully someone with more of the puzzle will come forward now.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

And I can find fifty patents for things never built, and never used. A patent doesn't prove something is in use, only that someone had an idea and wanted to make sure no one else used it.

So let me understand.

The opponents to the 50 patents say "the only reason for patents is to protect the technology"
and...
" to keep others from using it"

Understandable. It does't prove production of those patents. However, it begs other questions. Who does it prevent from using the technology and who benefits to ensure no one produces them? Who would have 20 years of foresight to come up with the idea in the first place and what is the logic behind creating patents of weather manipulation/spraying etc so someone can't use them?

It's like saying "I'm going to invent a weather manipulation device in 1990 so no one in the future will make a weather manipulation device"

See where I'm going with this?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It's like saying "I'm going to invent a weather manipulation device in 1990 so no one in the future will make a weather manipulation device"

Actually it's more like; "I came up with an idea that may or may not work and I want to make sure that if someone else ever wants to actually try it that I get paid for it."
edit on 9/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Now that is the way to think.

That does sound interesting good luck if you decide to try this type of experiment.

Yes it does. Even if it failed it would still be interesting to create a rocket that takes air samples. There are also weather balloons that could be used but I'm guessing those would be expensive to make.

The interesting thing about making a model rocket is you could put the schematics up online for anyone to build one to then test the air using relatively cheap materials. That'd be an interesting feature.

Maybe I will try and see if my friend still has his autocad.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yes it does. Even if it failed it would still be interesting to create a rocket that takes air samples. There are also weather balloons that could be used but I'm guessing those would be expensive to make.

Actually not...weather balloons can be purchased cheap depending on the size you want..

www.scientificsonline.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

That's always been one of my problems with the chemtrail crowd. It's so hard to find anyone willing to do anything at all to try to prove they exist, including the biggest perpetrators of the conspiracy.

Kudos for being willing to try to act instead of just sit on your hands.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Zaphod58

That's always been one of my problems with the chemtrail crowd. It's so hard to find anyone willing to do anything at all to try to prove they exist, including the biggest perpetrators of the conspiracy.

Kudos for being willing to try to act instead of just sit on your hands.

Honestly I'm not really in the "chemtrail" crowd. It's a conspiracy theory that I think would have legitimate uses from a government's standpoint. Even if it was something sinister involving mercury which messes with Selenium, or something as simple as rain baiting. Either way though both aren't publicly acknowledged and if true that bothers me.

You know a lot about jets. Do you know what altitude would be likely to test if I were to do this? Like range that seems plausible? I will look it up but if there's a shortcut to information I'll take it.

Reason I'm asking is I was looking at Amazon and they actually sell weather balloons fairly cheap. I just wonder how high I'd need it to go. Then don't get started about installing a live camera so you could activate whatever mechanism once you reach the "trails".

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Actually not...weather balloons can be purchased cheap depending on the size you want..

www.scientificsonline.com...

LOL. I just looked up on Amazon when you posted that.

Yeah the balloons might be the way to go. It'd be easier to control as well. Maybe I could make a sucking filter that would collect samples at different altitudes. Or rather, have a remote control that tells it to "suck" at various altitudes. That may be a way to catch particles that would be in the air cheaply.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Then don't get started about installing a live camera so you could activate whatever mechanism once you reach the "trails".
A cell phone might do it but at an altitude of 39,000 feet, maybe not. Maybe a barometric trigger would be better.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join