It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Fine, then wouldn't it occur to you that if these acts are created then that might lend some credence to the claim regarding the patents? Same if there was a butt kicker act or face eater act or fire escape skydiving act? You're not being reasonable in your reasoning.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You don't go comparing Boeing to the 10 most stupid patents in history. Those patents and the ones that get shelved by big companies are not the same thing. They're not even created for the same purpose. You guys can not use those as examples to defend your argument because they're not even created with the same intention. Those Airbus patents are shelved to prevent competition, not because they're stupid ideas. Straw man straw man straw man!!! I can see it and I know you know you're using it.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Fine, then wouldn't it occur to you that if these acts are created then that might lend some credence to the claim regarding the patents?
Why? Weather modification is being done. The equipment is there. The permit system is there. Where is the "chemtrail" equipment? Where is the permit system?

Same if there was a butt kicker act or face eater act or fire escape skydiving act?
Why would there need to be a law about someone kicking themselves in the ass?

"Chemtrails" are not cloud seeding.

“weather modification activity” includes any action designed or intended to produce, by physical or chemical means, changes in the composition or dynamics of the atmosphere for the purpose of increasing, decreasing or redistributing precipitation, decreasing or suppressing hail or lightning or dissipating fog or cloud.

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca...

edit on 9/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Now prove they were released from a plane and there was no possible way they could have come from any other source.

The problem is, you can't. Short of taking a sample with those materials in it directly from a contrail, there is no way to prove where it came from.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

And why do you think weather modification is patented? To prevent anyone else from doing it without paying for it. Sooner or later there will be big money in it.
edit on 9/29/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Nope....he said they peoples suffering is a necessary evil....

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Where is the "chemtrail" equipment? Where is the permit system?

If there's an act regulating chemical dispersion, then there's equipment.

Why would there need to be a law about someone kicking themselves in the ass?

For misuse and abuse lol. My point is, laws are made only because solutions can't be found. If there's a law regulating weather manipulation with chemicals, then is it a stretch to consider chem are in use? Or to consider the patents are functional?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by FlySolo

And why do you think weather modification is patented? To prevent anyone else from doing it without paying for it. Sooner or later there will be big money in it.

Exactly. So therefore it is safe to assume chemtrails are being used. Couldn't chemtrails be considered weather modification?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

If there's an act regulating chemical dispersion, then there's equipment.

Yes. Equipment for cloud seeding.
www.nawcinc.com...

The act requires:

(2) Before commencing any weather modification activity, the person proposing to carry out the activity shall inform the Administrator in writing of

(a) the date and time when and the place where the activity is to be carried out;

(b) the names and addresses of the persons by and for whom the activity is to be carried out;

(c) the purpose of the activity;

(d) the equipment, materials and method to be used; and

(e) the geographic area that may be affected

So each flight over Canada which produces a "chemtrail" is required to do this? Maybe you should ask to see those records.

"Chemtrails" are not cloud seeding.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by oneshortshotatlife

If they were low enough to head to the airport though, they wouldn't leave a contrail at all.

That is what I thought and giving the airport very close there was a lot of them (airplanes) high in altitude.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Who said anything about every flight over Canada?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No it's not "safe to assume chemtrails are being used". Where are the planes? Where are the chemicals? Who is releasing them? That's quite a leap to make from a simple patent.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I don't know.
Who?
I said every flight which produces a "chemtrail".

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

ArchaicDesigns

When chemtrail advocate what to know if chemtrails exist, they do it by finding evidence... oh no wait, they dont. They use a youtube video.

Or by providing evidence like the 50 patents I just posted.

Aer any of them not covered here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

And was one of them the infamous "Welsbach patent"....which has now expired, along with all those other old ones?

And how do publicly available patents "prove" a SECRET conspiracy??

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Aer any of them not covered here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Including:
4873928 – October 17, 1989 – Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation

What a fuel/air detonation has to do with "chemtrails" is still beyond me. Of course, it is much easier to just cut and paste something than actually reading (heavens no!) or thinking about what you are posting.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

ArchaicDesigns
There is all kinds of evidence out there, you just have to look for it.

The most common types of samples are Neodymium, Barium, Aluminum and various types of polymer nanofibers. (Resembles spider webs or strands of hair)

A quick search of nanotechnology and chemtrails will yield very interesting results.

Texas Chemtrail Samples Compared to Samples from Venice Italy

The EDS data from the Chemtrail sample Texas (three fiber samples) show the presence of six elements: sodium, aluminum, phosphorus, calcium, sulfur, and chlorine, which could be due to natural mineral fibers, but further testing using Raman Technology in Phase III confirmed they were nanotechnology (man-made nano composite materials).

Chemtrail Group Sample

A quick search in Barium and Aluminum chemtrail samples will show similar results.

Here is a interesting more recent video I have found.

Went to your link...first thing I noticed is the way they collected and stored the samples.

Carnicorn

This particular sample was collected with q-tips, and enclosed in triple layers of zip-lock bags with most of the air removed.

Aside from the curious choice of "triple layers of zip lock bags," (preventing moisture transfer, perhaps leading to degradation), there is no mention of appropriate chain of evidence, maintaining integrity.

Evidence integrity

I reiterate...I believe the OP video is a scripted piece of garbage.
edit on 29-9-2013 by totallackey because: further content

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I guess you are going to tell me that these are ballast barrels.

edit on 29-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Texas Chemtrail Samples Compared to Samples from Venice Italy

Chemtrail Group Sample

Rense and Carnicom , those two are the best sources for truth when discussing chemtrails.

I really hope you don't think that either of those two studies are evidence chemtrails exist, or do you ?

link   

Do you have a source of the photos?

ETA: Is it THAT FREAKING HARD TO POST A SOURCE FOR YOUR MATERIAL?

edit on 29-9-2013 by totallackey because: further content

link   

No.
Fire retardant.
wildfiretoday.com...

Why does the "chemtrail" crowd have to lie?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join