It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Funny thing is, just a few weeks ago, I was in Currituk Co. and stopped by Widows Son lodge no. 75 and met a couple brothers there. I was looking for some seafood and they directed me to the best place they knew. Nice guys. Didn't look at all reptilian. But one guy did touch his face I think. Hummmm.............

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

network dude

Funny thing is, just a few weeks ago, I was in Currituk Co. and stopped by Widows Son lodge no. 75 and met a couple brothers there. I was looking for some seafood and they directed me to the best place they knew. Nice guys. Didn't look at all reptilian. But one guy did touch his face I think. Hummmm.............

Haha just be honest we all know "seafood" is a Masonic code word for human hearts and baby brains. It's obvious the guy was touching his face to see if you were also a Master Mason so he could transform back into his reptilian form but on a serious note I've never been to Currituck County how was it? Seafood in the Carolinas is vey underrated.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Didn't like Elizabeth city, but the Outer Banks are sweet. And that lodge is quite impressive. Very old with lots of history. I hope to go back and take some good pictures.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

network dude

Didn't like Elizabeth city, but the Outer Banks are sweet. And that lodge is quite impressive. Very old with lots of history. I hope to go back and take some good pictures.

You gotta love the Outer Banks and all it's history, the mountains and coast is what makes NC a great place to live. I had a beach house in Wrightsville and almost went to UNCW just so I could live by the beach. Do you know if their a lot of Masons Lodges in the Outer Banks and other coastal cities?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog
... what makes NC a great place to live.

I thought the Hooters dude and I went to made North Carolina a great place.

That and the fried pickles.

And the fried tomatoes.

And the fried iced tea.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Fried bologna. And fried air.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The TEA is never fried. It's steeped to perfection, Loaded with sugar, and tipped off with a slice of lemon.
How dare you insult the drink of the south! ( jealous?)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

nancyliedersdeaddog
... what makes NC a great place to live.

I thought the Hooters dude and I went to made North Carolina a great place.

That and the fried pickles.

And the fried tomatoes.

And the fried iced tea.

Don't forget we also deep fry our finger nails before we bite them off, horrible habit I know. Hooters is devil's favorite restaurant but I bet you already know that because Masons can telepathy talk to the devil.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
How did we go from exposing the evil masons to fried pickles in NC?

I suppose it makes for better dialogue.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

I know an evil Mason in North Carolina who exposes his pickle.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Rosinitiate

I know an evil Mason in North Carolina who exposes his pickle.

Haha! Thanks for that, just don't deep fry it it won't end well.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Saurus
Or maybe it is all just coincidence...?

There are no coincidences.

Except a that a certain Mason who shall remain nameless (networkdude) who resides in a certain town in the United States that shall also remain nameless (Dunn, N.C.) is forbidden to have adult beverages in his lodge.

Well, that really is not a coincidence either.

That would be unfortunate. Maybe even a game changer.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I belong to an old, and honourable organization called the "RAOB" the Royal antediluvian Order of Buffaloes".
I have belonged to this organization since 1980, it's termed as the poor mans Freemasons, and it does a lot for charity.
I can not tell what Lodge business is but it's nothing sinister, in fact we have a laugh when we are not discussing anything serious, like whose charity we are helping.
The Buffaloes is a world wide organization, most of the Lodges are in the UK but there are lodges in America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the list goes on.
The Lodge where i was initiated is long gone but a web of lies as been dragged up about the initiation, there nothing sinister there either.
I find it quite funny the amount of half baked theories that have come up with so called secret societies. The only secret society we want to be worried about is when the leaders of the world meet behind closed doors, and neglect to tell us about what they have discussed.
edit on 2013/3/23 by Pygar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Pygar
I belong to an old, and honourable organization called the "RAOB" the Royal antediluvian Order of Buffaloes".

We all know this is a typical shill/paid disinfo agent tactic. It really stands for Royal Antediluvian Order of Babyeaters.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Pygar

We all know this is a typical shill/paid disinfo agent tactic. It really stands for Royal Antediluvian Order of Babyeaters.

ROFLMAO You couldn't be more wrong you Troll, I'm surprised you are allowed to be on here. I take exception, you should in your half baked mind condemn the Buffaloes. You should get out more.
Your head is full of BS with it streaming out your ear holes. You are the first person i've ignored, bye.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Pygar

AugustusMasonicus

Pygar

ROFLMAO You couldn't be more wrong you Troll, I'm surprised you are allowed to be on here. I take exception, you should in your half baked mind condemn the Buffaloes. You should get out more.
Your head is full of BS with it streaming out your ear holes. You are the first person i've ignored, bye.

I suggest you look up the word "facetious" in the dictionary. Might help you understand the good AM.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

CIAGypsy
I suggest you look up the word "facetious" in the dictionary. Might help you understand the good AM.

I think he got it. There was one of those 'winky' emoticons.

Speaking of which, these new emoticons are barely decipherable. Considering everyone thinks Masons run the site you figure we would of at least made those better.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

2manyholes
People don't want to be uncomfortable so they stay quiet and blind to hold on to that comfort.

I agree with what you said and I know the feeling when you try to discuss these things with those who take the mainstream seriously, but there's something I wanted to elaborate on your quoted point..

I think that one of the bigger tricks that have been played on the population is using our imaginations against us and getting the majority to actually define "comfort" as "discomfort" (think "double-think from 1984)

from there, all they have to do is make the mainstream reflect that mindset and use the tactics that a lot of Christian youth-groups use: "hey there, we're just a group of happy, cool, confident people who seem to have answers (or at least not many questions..) and know what we want.."

Notice how the mainstream has almost become an exaggerated parody of real-life, on every possible front. Turn on the TV or listen to the radio and it seems like between the world of News AND Music, there's nothing but heartache, yearning, wreckless partying, apathy, tribal violence (gangs), terrorism, unpredictable foreign powers, unpredictable LOCAL powers, and absolutely nothing any of us can do about it so "let's make the most of the night, cuz we're gonna die young.."

..right?

now, walk outside.
go into the city..
go into the ghetto!
go to the most nasty abandoned, forgotten, sketchy place you KNOW of (at least during daylight..)

there's nothing.

of course I can only go off of my own experiences, but I try to test this often. I talk to hobos, junkies, crust-punks, hippies, and anyone in-between.. I don't see that "danger" reflected anywhere and i'm willing to guess that most of the REAL "danger" is the result of being a person who EXPECTS that danger and hence provokes it..

My point is just that most people have learned to seek discomfort and so here we find ourselves today, waiting for the novelty of masochism to finally run its course and maybe then humanity can pick up where it left off..
edit on 11-11-2013 by HyphenSt1 because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
A question popped in my min. Why are we not asking if it is time to expose intrusive dicks who want to stick their nose in everyones business.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join