It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

thruthseek3r

nancyliedersdeaddog
Why would these evil people want to join Freemasonry? Even the most anti-masons agree the vast majority of Masons are good people so I don't see how they would gain anything.

The evil people are at the higher echelons which are to be unheard of and or unacknowledged as being ever real, this is part of the conspiracy, but I think Satan will still be taken back into the pit because he was not strong enough against God when he first rebelled, I doubt he will ever be for he is part of God which created him, this is important to be mentioned.

Thruthseek3r

Why would these evil "higher echelon" masons need or want to join Masonry? If they are unheard then how do how do you and other anti-masons know about them but not actual members? How can these high up masons conceal themselves from other masons, wouldn't the secretaries/members see so and so name in the books and say who in the heck is this guy? Would these high up masons sneak into the lodge and have their own private ceremonies so they can pass through the degrees?

As I do not know particularly is working freemasonry myself, I will not speculate on it. The high echelons masons are not so unheard of, just make a simple research on the internet about who were masons and you might find that many well known people in history we masons.

The problem, here again is not in freemasonry, no, it is with the occult/witchcraft practice within freemasons of a high level. Every level has a ceremony and a curse being put onto the practitioner within the level which is then passed upon many generations.

I need to make this clear though, freemasonry was infiltrated and it is the reason I believe it is what it is today, good ideas, corrupt leaders as we see here on earth. More over, I am talking generally about secret societies, if you are a mason yourself I have no problem with this, all I am saying is you should read more on the topic of freemasonry, especially the practices done upon the order at the different 33 levels as well as with the 6 hidden levels of it.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

thruthseek3r
I will not do as you ask me as I said earlier in a post, this is not an argumentation thread but a statement one which says the secret societies have to be exposed for what they truly are.

Which translates into a giant troll thread as posting lies and refusing to back ones self up is nothing more than that.

If no evil, fine, if evil fine too, but let them be out of the occult/hiding state. Enough of the hiding and lies which equals deceit and leave us to wondering instead of truth.

Considering the Supreme Court ruled, in National Association for the Advancement of Colored People v. Alabama (1958), freedom of association was protected by the First Amendment and that privacy of membership was an essential part of this freedom, no one has to do anything to fulfill your paranoid agenda.

I will pray to God for you so that you get the truth concerning these topics and so you see it for yourself.

Maybe you should pray for yourself as it is obvious that the hate-filled Christian nutter sites have caused you to break one of the 10 Commandments, you know, the one about not bearing false witness.

There are six things that the LORD strongly dislikes, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.
—Proverbs 6:16–19

More Christian hypocrisy.

edit on 6-10-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Satan took it away

This is getting funny, lying is a lie because you believe it to be so, but remember that my initial goal was to expose the evil behind the scenes and now we are doing a divide and conquer piece of theater here.

I do not understand how you can talk about the Lord, our great father in heaven if you do not even believe he even created Satan saying he does not exist. More over, by saying and I quote "because: networkdude has no beer because Satan took it away".

This trying to make ridicule of me and this, in my opinion is great sin of pride according to God.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Fitzgibbon

thruthseek3r
reply to post by thruthseek3r

ex]Worship does occur in Masonic Lodges. One of the primary purposes of Freemasonry is worship. That fact is clearly stated in the Declaration of Principles which is contained on pages 37-39 of the Indiana Monitor and Freemason's Guide. (To examine the source materials, see footnotes.) Masons worship a god which they call the Great Architect of the Universe. The symbol they have chosen to represent their god is the All Seeing Eye, which the Egyptians used to represent their pagan god, Osiris. Many Masons are well aware of the pagan connection. It is clearly stated in a number of Masonic Monitors. An example is found on page 116 of the Kentucky Monitor.

Each and every Mason worships the Supreme Creator of the Universe as each understands Him. Satan is not and never has been described in such terms. Ergo, no Mason is praying to Satan.

HTH
Fitz
edit on 6-10-2013 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

I understand what you are saying here about freewill, but the Great Architect of the Universe is said to have been revealed as Satan once one reach a certain level of hierarchy upon freemasonry.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

KSigMason

There is more to Freemasonry than just the Scottish Rite, it has no authority except over the Scottish Rite. It has no authority any Grand Lodge or York Rite or any other Masonic body. I don't know why so many people focus on the numbering system of one branch. It boggles the mind to see so many misguided as to the hierarchy and structure of Freemasonry. Also, there are also no "6-hidden ones" beyond the 33rd degree in the Scottish Rite.

What do you find wrong with secrecy or rituals? Everyone has secrets and everyone has rituals. I don't know why you're trying to make them taboo when they are a natural part of humanity.

Nothing in Freemasonry violates the 10 Commandments.

The Hellfire Club is not a high echelon of Freemasonry.

Crowley was a weird man, but alas, he wasn't a true Freemason and had no impact upon it. His claim to fame is the OTO and whatever they do in that group.

A Brother who isn't a fan of Crowley said that "he [Crowley] thought his dick was a cure for everything."

If they are good, let them be exposed...

Except you have no right to "expose" us. In your mission, you'd violate my rights. What authority do you presume to violate our rights?

We don't worship in Freemasonry. What are these higher echelons? I mean I belong to some groups that 1% of all Masons belong to and I have yet to see any idol worship.

Masons worship a god which they call the Great Architect of the Universe.

GAOTU is a generic term. We use it as we allow men of various faiths to join. It's not an idol or god. When we have our opening benediction I am praying to Christ as I'm Christian, but we do not force anyone faith in the Lodge as that would cause discord. Now in groups like the Templars, Red Cross of Constantine, Knights Preceptor, Royal Order of Scotland, and St. Thomas of Acon you must be a Christian to join and we pray to Christ as we are a Christian order.

The symbol they have chosen to represent their god is the All Seeing Eye, which the Egyptians used to represent their pagan god, Osiris.

False. We use the All-Seeing Eye as a generic symbol of deity. Some people have such tunnel vision and limited understanding of symbols. A symbol does not have an exclusive, solitary meaning or definition or use by any group, culture, or organization. To think the All-Seeing Eye is exclusively Egyptian or pagan (lol) is ignorant. People who use "pagan" as you have don't seem to have a strong grip on what that word means either.

Apparently it's okay to make false claims and lie as long as it furthers your cause.

So your entire opinion is based on hypotheticals? All conjecture?

What you believe to know is not proof. Tangible evidence is proof. Proper citation is proof.

So you're not here to debate? You're just here to post lies and unsubstantiated accusations?

It's not for you to decide whether groups such as the Freemasons ought to meet privately or not.

Enough of the hiding and lies which equals deceit and leave us to wondering instead of truth.

False. This is just your perception. You seem like a nosey parker who needs to know everyone's business, but let me just say, you don't. You don't have any authority or rights to demand of us anything.

It is not about authority but about truth and all I can tell is I will pray to God so that the truth of the evil done in secret societies unacknowledged or not to be exposed.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Saurus

Every culture calls God by a different name. What's wrong with the Egyptians calling God Osiris in their language?

And what makes you think that Osiris is a different God to the Abraham God in the first place? Who said so?

In the Jewish faith (the Talmud), when Moses crossed the Red Sea, he and his people began singing. The Lord stopped them, saying: "How can you sing while my children are drowning?

He referred to the Egyptians as His children! And you want to say they weren't?

edit on 6/10/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

Aleister Crowley believed the age of Osiris was to come to an end and that the age of Horus was about to happen sooner or later. Age of Horus, the eye of horus, the all seeing eye ... I could go on, but anyway, I can tell you that the New World Order, with my own life dedicated upon all of it I will put some energies to avoid it from happening and it might not happen if enough of us, for humans we all are, do what we need to do.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

network dude

AfterInfinity

If only we had Kennedy back.

Why, was His secret society better than the rest?

A secret society will always be a secret society whatever it is. The mere fact it is secret means there is something to hide and why would they hide something from the public?

That answer is yours to decide.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

thruthseek3r
The problem, here again is not in freemasonry, no, it is with the occult/witchcraft practice within freemasons of a high level.

Citation please

thruthseek3r
Every level has a ceremony and a curse being put onto the practitioner within the level which is then passed upon many generations.

Citation please

thruthseek3r
I need to make this clear though, freemasonry was infiltrated and it is the reason I believe it is what it is today, good ideas, corrupt leaders as we see here on earth.

Citation please

thruthseek3r
More over, I am talking generally about secret societies, if you are a mason yourself I have no problem with this, all I am saying is you should read more on the topic of freemasonry, especially the practices done upon the order at the different 33 levels as well as with the 6 hidden levels of it.

Citation please. Bare, baseless assertion doesn't cut it in the land of "Deny Ignorance"

Fitz

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

thruthseek3r

Fitzgibbon

Each and every Mason worships the Supreme Creator of the Universe as each understands Him. Satan is not and never has been described in such terms. Ergo, no Mason is praying to Satan.

HTH
Fitz

I understand what you are saying here about freewill, but the Great Architect of the Universe is said to have been revealed as Satan once one reach a certain level of hierarchy upon freemasonry.

Which is a load of tripe. Using that kind of logic, unless Christians attain a certain level in the church they don't know that they're praying to Satan.

It doesn't make the least little bit of sense.

As Masons, we use the Great Architect of the Universe as a non-denominational shorthand so good men of whatever faith can work together in peace and harmony. When the reference is made, as an Anglican my association for it is with the Holy Trinity. A Muslim Mason will be thinking Allah. A Jewish Mason will be thinking יהוה. And so on and so on.

Unless you're arguing that Satan is actually the Supreme Creator of all that is, nobody can tell me I'm praying to Satan. Are you claiming that? If not, your argument is meaningless

Fitz

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Fitzgibbon

thruthseek3r
The problem, here again is not in freemasonry, no, it is with the occult/witchcraft practice within freemasons of a high level.

Citation please

thruthseek3r
Every level has a ceremony and a curse being put onto the practitioner within the level which is then passed upon many generations.

Citation please

thruthseek3r
I need to make this clear though, freemasonry was infiltrated and it is the reason I believe it is what it is today, good ideas, corrupt leaders as we see here on earth.

Citation please

thruthseek3r
More over, I am talking generally about secret societies, if you are a mason yourself I have no problem with this, all I am saying is you should read more on the topic of freemasonry, especially the practices done upon the order at the different 33 levels as well as with the 6 hidden levels of it.

Citation please. Bare, baseless assertion doesn't cut it in the land of "Deny Ignorance"

Fitz

Well, you could do a research for the citation if you really want to, the truth is out these on the internet and I am pretty sure you can find if you want to.

That being said, I will be away a bit of ATS for a while, I have urgent matters to attend which is of the spiritual.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

thruthseek3r

nancyliedersdeaddog

thruthseek3r

nancyliedersdeaddog
Why would these evil people want to join Freemasonry? Even the most anti-masons agree the vast majority of Masons are good people so I don't see how they would gain anything.

The evil people are at the higher echelons which are to be unheard of and or unacknowledged as being ever real, this is part of the conspiracy, but I think Satan will still be taken back into the pit because he was not strong enough against God when he first rebelled, I doubt he will ever be for he is part of God which created him, this is important to be mentioned.

Thruthseek3r

Why would these evil "higher echelon" masons need or want to join Masonry? If they are unheard then how do how do you and other anti-masons know about them but not actual members? How can these high up masons conceal themselves from other masons, wouldn't the secretaries/members see so and so name in the books and say who in the heck is this guy? Would these high up masons sneak into the lodge and have their own private ceremonies so they can pass through the degrees?

As I do not know particularly is working freemasonry myself, I will not speculate on it. The high echelons masons are not so unheard of, just make a simple research on the internet about who were masons and you might find that many well known people in history we masons.

The problem, here again is not in freemasonry, no, it is with the occult/witchcraft practice within freemasons of a high level. Every level has a ceremony and a curse being put onto the practitioner within the level which is then passed upon many generations.

I need to make this clear though, freemasonry was infiltrated and it is the reason I believe it is what it is today, good ideas, corrupt leaders as we see here on earth. More over, I am talking generally about secret societies, if you are a mason yourself I have no problem with this, all I am saying is you should read more on the topic of freemasonry, especially the practices done upon the order at the different 33 levels as well as with the 6 hidden levels of it.

Thruthseek3r

I'm not a Mason but my Grandfather was and my family doesn't have a curse on them, same thing with many of my friends . You say you're not going to speculate but that's exactly what you're doing and I'm pretty sure you're the one who said these "high level Masons" and unheard of and unseen. Of course many famous people are Freemasons just like plenty are golfers, Christians, Jews, Elk lodge members, and belong to the Rotary Club. Please I would love for you to Show us the rituals that include witchcraft, who infiltrated Masonry, why they infiltrated, and who are these high level Masons who are in power now, and what have they done to be corrupt? If you and all these other graduates of Google U know about all these things then how come the members don't? I've read plenty about Freemasonry and I use to be an Anti-Masons myself but I'm not going to get my info from most of the Anti-Masonry sites that people post on her that have horrible info. These websites claim anything that doesn't fit their beliefs is the work of Satan or the NWO, Freemasons are really reptilians, Obama is really a Kenyan, Gay people are made by the NWO to ruin Christians, no planes hit the towers on 9/11, sandy hook was all a hoax, Freemasons are run by lizard people from hollow earth, we are going to be sent to FEMA camps soon, and Feminism was started to degrade men, but that doesn't make it true. The funny thing is usually the people who say that are against Masonry. So please show us these high level Masons who are in power, how they always get these evil people in power when there is new leadership each year or 2, and which rituals include witchcraft? You haven't given proof yet and just tell people to research it on their own when you really should give the links you got your info from.

You do know that there isn't one group of people who control off all Freemasonry it's set up completely different.

Edit: A lot of these anti-masonry sites misrepresents Presidents who have been Freemasons and have horrible info about other things, so how can you take their info about Freemasonry seriously?
edit on 7-10-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The problem with doing a "simple search" is that there is way too much misinformation out there that too many take as fact.

...it is with the occult/witchcraft practice within freemasons of a high level.

And how do you know that this occurs at "high levels"? You haven't defined, either, what is "high level".

LOL...oh, you're serious...let me laugh harder BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is no curse placed upon you or your descendants by joining Freemasonry.

I need to make this clear though, freemasonry was infiltrated...

By who and when?

...all I am saying is you should read more on the topic of freemasonry...

You assume that none of us conduct research which is false and ignorant. I was doing research on Freemasonry long before I joined and have continued doing so. I enjoyed the research so much that I started a website that continues to this day. Each group that I've joined has given me more and more to research and I learn more and more each day.

especially the practices done upon the order at the different 33 levels as well as with the 6 hidden levels of it.

There is no hidden levels above the 33rd degree.
Silly rabbit, still stuck on the numbering system of the Scottish Rite.

If this is true then how do you know about it?

This still doesn't give you any right to violate our rights.

There's nothing wrong with secrecy.

www.travelingtemplar.com...

So you're making a bunch of statements, but refuse to give citation? Doesn't that seem reckless and ignorant?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

thruthseek3r

Fitzgibbon

thruthseek3r

Citation please

thruthseek3r

Citation please

thruthseek3r

Citation please

thruthseek3r

Fitz

Well, you could do a research for the citation if you really want to, the truth is out these on the internet and I am pretty sure you can find if you want to.

That being said, I will be away a bit of ATS for a while, I have urgent matters to attend which is of the spiritual.

Thruthseek3r

Your assertion, your responsibility to back up your assertions. Deny ignorance and all that. It doesn't fall to anybody else to do your homework for you. And quel surprise that "urgent matters" pop up that require your immediate attention for an unspecified span of time. That's usually the cowan's mode of recognition

Fitz

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Is anyone else genuinely concerned (or see the irony...) that this individual, thruthseek3r, has been completely brainwashed and doesn't even realize it? I'm reading the stuff this guy/girl is posting and getting more astonished by each post. At first, I laughed at the complete ridiculousness of his/her claims. But now I am genuinely concerned that this individual actually BELIEVES this stuff in a fanatical way.

I mean....WOW.

It's actually quite sobering to think that a NORMAL (yes, I'm giving him/her the benefit of the doubt here) human being could be so taken in as to believe the kinds of things he/she believes with absolutely no proof and despite the myriad of claims and proof put out by people who are actually IN these organizations.

It's this kind of blind acceptance that turns people to Heaven's Gate cult or David Koresh.... They just BELIEVE garbage from the internet without any critical thinking skills.

This post isn't meant to be about thruthseek3r personally but the mentality of this type of personality IN ACTION who ascribes to these types of conspiracies. This entire thread is about casting stones at "secret societies" like they are somehow evil and nefarious. Yet the people who believe that are the ones who have been brainwashed by stories that have no basis in truth or reality.

edit on 8-10-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

This is the mindset I have witnessed first hand of the Born Again Christian cult. I have no idea what the motivation is besides hammering the 10% and then some, rhetoric into them. I have some close family that went this direction. To say they were completely brainwashed would be a huge under statement. They were programmed. Almost anything that didn't deal with Jesus or the church was considered at minimal a distraction, or outright Satanic. They have come out of the spell and no longer believe all the lies they were told, but for quite a long time, they were outright nuts. I cannot help but think that those who do this in the name of the Lord will have to explain themselves at some point. Much like the pseudo-Christians here who constantly judge and condemn anything that doesn't fit in their tiny box of Jesus toys.

But I guess you need that duality to notice and really appreciate a real Christian.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

thruthseek3r

Fitzgibbon

thruthseek3r

Citation please

thruthseek3r

Citation please

thruthseek3r

Citation please

thruthseek3r

Fitz

Thruthseek3r

Rather than watch you tube videos, we found out first hand what goes on. Now, for us, there is no question. And sadly, folks like yourself don't comprehend what that even means.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Gypsy , Not only concerning Masonry/secret societies but it scares me that someone who becomes "religious" and/or joins a church and completely loses their identity , completely changes who they are and how they think . It is as if they are brainwashed . NO , no they are brainwashed .

I have a family member who switched churches from our family's long time church and he became someone we no longer recognized . He went from being a good , friendly , loving , open minded man to become some hate filled , intolerant person whom we no longer wanted to be around .

Only after he left all religion behind him did he return to his old self .

If anything needs to be looked into it is RELIGIONS and some of their practices that need to be brought to light . It is why I switched to Deism , I reject all religious dogma . I believe God exists and he created the universe and the natural world but does not intervene , He allows it to run by the laws of nature .
edit on 8-10-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Fitzgibbon

LABTECH767
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

I like your argument, it made me smile at several points but I still can not reconcile being a christian with joining an order were you can be called to serve it's master,

The Master of the Lodge rules and governs it. By your logic, how would one reconcile being a Christian while in the employ of another? There's absolutely nothing in Freemasonry that compels me to do anything immoral or against my ethics. We aren't talking about indentured servitude here

LABTECH767
if you look at the great diversity of Lodge practice and the varying chapters you will find there are indeed some very unchristian sect's among them.

For example? And don't be citing some off-the-wall-with-anti-Mason-bias site as 'proof'

LABTECH767
the very greatest age of MASONRY if it must be said was the christian reformist's of the 19th century whom were also mostly MASON's and I would never seek to besmirch there place in history or the good those old Lodges did but the truth of what I have said is irrefutable

So as long as it's Christian, it's fine. What about the Jews? Shall we exclude them from Masonry because they haven't adopted our flavour of Judaism? Or the Muslims? The Sikhs? And who're the real Christians? Catholic? Anglican? Presbyterian? Baptist?

You see a pattern developing? Mankind is too capable of myopic hate. Why is a group that pulls on the shared traditions of the world's great religions so threatening?

LABTECH767
a kind of occult practice and the ceremonial opening of the third eye,

You know this from experience, right?

LABTECH767
some do indeed deny that christ was crucified

You know this from experience, right?

LABTECH767
but then there are some that are not so dark or wrong and they are often the more open lodge such as those in the UK today which now accept woman members so are not regarded as real MASONS anymore anyway.

So women in a fraternity is OK but we don't want those other religions mixing with Christians.
Gotcha!

LABTECH767
Because of my belief though and my faith I would never join and indeed have three time's turned down invitations from friend's

The your 'friends' clearly weren't following the dictates of Masonry in that regard.

LABTECH767
You can serve only one master so let that be christ and let him be your only monarch and your only real Adonai.

Guess what? I do (as do other Christian Masons). I just don't feel the need to insist that good men of other religions are less good by simple virtue of being another religion. Christianity has enough bad 'good' men to gainsay that mindset.

Fitz

I am part Jewish so god forbid though I must point out that you are part of a reformed MASONIC tradition were that is concerned, My grandfather was a very high rankong Orangeman of the orange lodge (I am sure you have heard of it) but he was also a intelligence officer for british military intelligence, My mother was robbed according to a police officer whom was sorry enough to tell her what had gone one by high ranking members of the Hierarchy and he told her that the higher up's had told the police to "Butt Out" so they dropped the investigation she is a lady whom is the REAL rightfull owner of Aintree racecourse, cambden market, Central and cecil housing trust and Tattershalls bloodstocks and the cheetah fraud in merseyside in the 1990's was a whitewash which after being wound up and the paperwork shredded then Tattershalls bloodstocks moved to the Republic of Eirland, Lord Sefton, Lord Derby both now deceased were definitely involoved in the fraud and my mother is actually of a higher feudal rank than either of them, Lord woodrow wyatt whom was in charge of the TOTE wanted to meet my mother with lord green in the Adelphi hotel in liverpool and I accuse the government of selling off what it did not own when it sold the TOTE off as though the TOTE was founded by an act of parliament it was sponsored by private investors such as my ancestor's the TATERSHALLS and therefor the BRITISH government under DAVID CAMERON has enacted an act of fraud through parliament.

Believe me when I tell you I HATE the hierarchy and would burn the lot of them for this as well as have there head's on spike's, oh did I mention I have royal ancestry as well (though I do not believe in royalty as it is merely a game to maintain the cushy numbers for the courtier's though I was fond of the queen mother and have nothing against the queen herself I am of the belief the throne should skip a generation and put will's right on it).

Now there is enough to identify me to those in the know.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

thruthseek3r
This is getting funny, lying is a lie because you believe it to be so...

It has nothing to do with my belief and instead has to do with facts. I post them, you do not.

...but remember that my initial goal was to expose the evil behind the scenes and now we are doing a divide and conquer piece of theater here.

Considering you have failed at your original mission due to posting the same rehashed crap as everyone else who has preceeded you on this forum I thought you may want to take a different tact and actually post some relevant answers. I was mistaken.

I do not understand how you can talk about the Lord, our great father in heaven if you do not even believe he even created Satan saying he does not exist.

Satan, the contemporary Christian concept which you are obviously refering to, is a 3rd century mistranslation by Saint Jerome and is a myth propogated by the fictional works of Dante and Milton and is, based on these facts, not real.

More over, by saying and I quote "because: networkdude has no beer because Satan took it away".

This trying to make ridicule of me and this, in my opinion is great sin of pride according to God.

Believing in the contemporary version of Satan is as ridiculous as believing that he took poor network's beer away.

We all know Satan is a myth and that network cannot have beer for much more mundane reasons.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

don't make me show you that room again.

edit on 8-10-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
edit on 8/10/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join