It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Dear all ATSers,

I make this thread because this is how I truly feel at the moment, I believe it is time for us to move on to a phase where the secret oaths and initiatives of these behind the curtain be shown to the general public.

The illuminatis, freemasons and so on have been acting in the dark for so long and the MSM covering the issue would be the best solution to expose those doers of the occult.

Enough of the deception, disinformation and the lies upon us, humans and let the truth breaking out the taboos in good manner to avoid mass fear or worst, anarchy.

Yes, I believe the time has come. The question is not "will it happen", but "when will it happen".

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I could have sworn that several threader's have tempted to bring all information regarding these dubious societies to light in several different regurgitation's of the same information...

I wish you well on your endevour!

Please don't start with the Masons....

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Who is to say some of those secret societies aren't all that has kept matters from getting worse? Oh, some seem connected with rather evil prodigy to pop out the doors. Skull and Bones comes to mind...and just what DO they do in that closed place, anyway? Others may be beneficial in ways we don't realize or could even know.

Who knows?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The mainstream media did a coverage of it several years ago. I believe it was 60 mins and it was about Yales's secret society called the Skull and Bones. It's no secret that they exist OP and most people know of them in one form or another.

It's getting them away from the Miley's and Beibers, cell phones and video games and night time tv. We have become complacent and it's going to bite us in the ass unfortunately. I talk to people all the time about this, other than my immediate family no one listens. My friends have fallen to the wayside because they think I'm crazy. So there it is. I'm not alone in this, many many of us have been sounding the horns for many years. People don't want to be uncomfortable so they stay quiet and blind to hold on to that comfort.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Face palm...shakes head. First you must prove something...anything. Then you have to take down the FCC along with the government in the process. Masons are considered good people. You would have to overwhelm the lies about the on the internet with truth. Something that would take years. Once you have the majority of the world woke up. You would have to condition them to know that cell phones t.v. internet...are holding them back.. Or tools of enslavement.

A whole lot goes into waking people up than MSM just covering it. Look at the people killed by the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I know this as fact:

Small minded men harbouring personal grudges and a longing for power and control must be ALWAYS DENIED any influence over the lives of others.
edit on 27-9-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The Illuminati went south back in the 1980's. I know I was there and so was sirE.

(post by Tindalos2013 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

eso322
Look at the people killed by the Illuminati.

Crickets...........Bueler?..........Bueler?

That damn Adam Weishaupt.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Tindalos2013

theabsolutetruth

I do not know this as fact:

If it wasn't for the meddling of weird masons, my life would be #lulz

The lemon of that group is astounding and possibly 5% to blame for some of the current upset of The World and it's droneheads.

Small minded men with personal grudges must NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER EVER have any influence over the lives of otters.

I quite agree.

Misquoting is against T&C isn't it?

Seeing as you know NOTHING of my life and the masons I know and the things I know they have done that has affected me and others and the silly self serving network I know of that is it's corruption, I think you should neither mock my posts nor my knowledge.

Perhaps masons meddling in your life is something you have yet to discover?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Please tell us all of the terrible masons. Did they force you to accept medical care with no bill? Did they buy you groceries when you needed them?

Nevermind. I am sure it's much, much worse than that.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You have bitten off a large chunk to chew my friend.

Do you understand how many secret societies there are in just the USA?

And are you saying they are all of the occult?

I think you better step back a few steps and rethink your proposition.

At this time I am a member of three secret societies and all three believe in the Trinity, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

One of the secret societies I am involved in began in high school when I joined a sorority.
The other two are very secret and I can not tell you about them except they are both known to do good in any community they are involved in.

I took oaths and promised allegiance to these groups.
My promise I will keep to my demise.

Please list the secret societies and give reasons why you think their information should be made public.

In my humble opinion it is a right of humanity to join groups of humans that have the same values and aspirations.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
im probably wrong but illuminati is a term for educated people from the 18th centurary.
and freemasons is just boyscouts for old men who dont want to grow up.

they dont know anything, they are the origional trolls.
stop feeding them.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

network dude

Please tell us all of the terrible masons. Did they force you to accept medical care with no bill? Did they buy you groceries when you needed them?

Nevermind. I am sure it's much, much worse than that.

The amount of abusive comments when masons are mentioned kind of proves the point of my post and the thread.

I grew up in a masonic town, I personally know and have known many corrupt masons since childhood, I KNOW of how they use personal grudges in ways against people, like getting them fired from their jobs, framed for things they didn't do etc as well as their buddy system of theft and 'favours' that only serves themselves, giving jobs and promotions and hence power over others, to those buying into the 'favour' system.

Such a system of local level corruption takes away the FAIR natural order and natural selection process that naturally roots out the bad guys and the corrupt.

How many under qualified guys are doing jobs they just lack the insight, ethics and professionalism to do just because they got into the 'right' 'old boy' network? Think how many lives these people affect in their self serving agendas!

The chain effect this has from local to regional to national to international levels is plain to see.

The world will know of such corruption and those that value ethics and decency will prevail.

ETA seeing as you are referring to US health care systems and masons buying groceries implies you know nothing of the UK or how masons function here. Hence it would be a good idea if you did not comment on things you know nothing of.

Furthermore ''did they buy your groceries'' is a demeaning statement and a personal attack.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Please continue with your facts. I sure won't silence you.
I would like to know of this "masonic" town. I think it would be awesome to travel there and find out the secret to having such a fat membership. Ours is good, but the whole friggin town? Damn. We wouldn't have to even plan for the new roof. That would be sweet.

Nobody ever said all masons were saints. We are just men. We just happen to enjoy God, trying to help others, and trying to be better folks. Sorry to offend.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
ETA seeing as you are referring to US health care systems and masons buying groceries implies you know nothing of the UK or how masons function here. Hence it would be a good idea if you did not comment on things you know nothing of.

Furthermore ''did they buy your groceries'' is a demeaning statement and a personal attack.

Might have mentioned you were talking about those evil UK masons. I hear everyone over there is that way. All of them. Every last one. Just the same. Identical. With no differences.

Oh, and if you think someone trying to help you out by buying you some food for the family is a personal attack, please report me to the mods and I swear I will resign my post as Chief shill and disinformation agent this evening.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

thruthseek3r
Dear all ATSers,

I make this thread because this is how I truly feel at the moment, I believe it is time for us to move on to a phase where the secret oaths and initiatives of these behind the curtain be shown to the general public.

The illuminatis, freemasons and so on have been acting in the dark for so long and the MSM covering the issue would be the best solution to expose those doers of the occult.

Enough of the deception, disinformation and the lies upon us, humans and let the truth breaking out the taboos in good manner to avoid mass fear or worst, anarchy.

Yes please do expose us!! As a mason I can speak not only for myself but for my fellow brethren by saying that exposure would be a great thing. You can expose how we raise money for our local libraries childrens summer reading programs, how we have a scholarship for our local high school seniors, how we raise money for the center that takes care of our elderly brethren and their wives. You could expose how masonry is a secret society that pretty much anyone of good character can join. My lodge would love the exposure... it would bring even more money in that would could then donate to needy and worthwhile causes in our community.
A few years ago when I was master of my lodge I got to officiate our "books for bikes" program... it was this diabolical program to promote reading in elementary schools by enticing children to read in the hopes that they could win a bike...evilly we gave out a total of 24 bikes and helmets... to kids who read a minimum of 10 books... how so very evil of us..

Things to keep in mind.

1. Freemasons don't have a self serving agenda

2. We are active in our communities and raise money to give back to them to promote the betterment of the children and families that live in them.

3. If you are of good moral character then you can be a mason... it's not as private or as secret as most people think. (atheists not included.. sorry)

4. Shriner,s children's hospitals have some of the best burn treatment centers and children's hospitals on the planet.... you must become a mason before you can become a Shriner.

5. The USA that most people used to love and promote was founded by masons.

6. Freemasons have no global agenda... its too bad that ignorant people read into and make speculations on things they don't understand.

I read these types of thread quite a bit and am constantly astounded by how ignorant people are on freemasonry and how it applies today. There are bad masons and good ones.. the majority of us are good... the bad ones usually get their membership revoked through a masonic trial. If you really want to know more about freemasonry find your local loge and pop in for breakfast or dinner, usually we have some sort of meal before or after a meeting, you will accepted.... then take a measure of the men who are there.

edit on 27-9-2013 by kdyam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

network dude

Please continue with your facts. I sure won't silence you.
I would like to know of this "masonic" town. I think it would be awesome to travel there and find out the secret to having such a fat membership. Ours is good, but the whole friggin town? Damn. We wouldn't have to even plan for the new roof. That would be sweet.

Nobody ever said all masons were saints. We are just men. We just happen to enjoy God, trying to help others, and trying to be better folks. Sorry to offend.

I never mentioned ''whole town''.

I wouldn't tell you the name of any locations obviously.

Here, masons are 'initiated' into membership mostly on referral and most would gladly be a mason if they could because of the doors it opens. There is a lot of unemployment in the UK.

It isn't some 'scouting for members god loving charity club' that you are implying of the US masons.

Perhaps 'devil worshiping misogynist jobs for the boys club for the small minded' might be more accurate.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Straw man arguments is all you got? Save it for the idiots!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by network dude

Straw man arguments is all you got? Save it for the idiots!

LOL.. Judging from your response... I think that he did...

Paranoid much?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join