It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I bet he was a member of the Mile High club, too.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

solarm
reply to post by network dude

and one more question to you do you have men on other side? or in another words on outside orsometimes inside circle

Sir, all I can say is your signature fits you so very well.

Perhaps you can use Bablefish of some other translator to help with your communication. I honestly just don't understand. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Dude, he did the most desirable woman on the planet. He.....was.....awesome.

As a good friend once said, "I'd do Marilyn Monroe with my wife on my back holding a knife."

*I apologize for that juvenile outburst. *

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

solarm

so are you ignorant or you just trying to be

Ignorant?

I would bet a lot of money that NetworkDude knows more about Freemasonry than anyone you have ever met.

have you got ys degrees or ws degrees or inside outside degrees or wathever you call it

In your own words here, you don't even know what the degrees are called, but yet you call NetworkDude (an experienced and respected Mason) ignorant and claim to know more than him?

In my eyes, you just lost the argument.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
Yes JFK was opposed to secret societies.

It would be nice if you actually answered my question since this is the third time I am asking it:

If Kennedy was opposed to secret societies then why was he in one?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Angelic Resurrection
Yes JFK was opposed to secret societies.

It would be nice if you actually answered my question since this is the third time I am asking it:

If Kennedy was opposed to secret societies then why was he in one?

If jfk was in any secret society, of any consequence, by any stretch of imagination,
he would have known about the plot to assassinate him, since such societies are
generally in the know of, whats cookin.
His assassination, does prove that he was not in any secret society, unless you
refer to his family or the white house staff to be a secret society.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
His assassination, does prove that he was not in any secret society...

You are sorely mistaken. He was in the Knights of Columbus which is nearly identical to Masonry and once had almost as many members.

So again, since he was in a secret society how could he possibly be speaking against them?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Angelic Resurrection

He was in the Knights of Columbus

Quite simply not possible, but you may believe as you please.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
Quite simply not possible...

Whatever you say.

After World War II, Kennedy joined the Knights of Columbus in 1946 on St. Patrick’s Day. He was a member of Bunker Hill Council 62 in Charlestown, Mass. On his Knights of Columbus membership application, Kennedy noted that his present occupation was “correspondent” (he was working as a reporter for the Hearst newspapers), and in the box that asked, “Do you intend changing your present occupation?” he wrote, “not sure.” Eight years later he became a Fourth Degree Knight. source

Many famous Catholic men from all over the world have been Knights of Columbus. In the United States, some of the most notable include John F. Kennedy; Ted Kennedy source

1961: On Oct. 11, 1961, Supreme Knight Hart visits President John F. Kennedy — the first Catholic president — in the White House. Kennedy, a Fourth Degree Knight, reportedly greets Hart by saying, “Hello, Chief.” source

The facts say otherwise.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Of course Kennedy was in a Secret Society, otherwise he never would have been President. Just because you are in a Secret Society doesn't mean you're an evil person though, however the evil did resent his unwillingness to fulfill their agenda, which is why they got him out of the way.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

OMsk3ptic
...however the evil did resent his unwillingness to fulfill their agenda, which is why they got him out of the way.

And what agenda was that?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

AugustusMasonicus

Angelic Resurrection

He was in the Knights of Columbus

Quite simply not possible, but you may believe as you please.

Cheers

Come on man!!
Do you really believe Kennedy wasn't in a secret society?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

LOL, it's not up for debate. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus. It's what we like to call , historical fact.

But none of that gave him any special powers or clout. I think it's possible his family name and his charisma had a tiny bit to do with his popularity.

He was a very special person. In a field of the privileged, he stood out.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

OMsk3ptic
...however the evil did resent his unwillingness to fulfill their agenda, which is why they got him out of the way.

And what agenda was that?

Dude, didn't you know that Freemasons are trying to take over the world, micro chip people, force people into a one world religion ( mix of Luciferism with new age beliefs), and of course make people believe Hiram Abiff is the new messiah? You must not be a high enough Mason yet so you don't know the truth but lucky for you the good people at cutting edge ministries will show you the light of course only after you send them $30 for their monthly newsletter. You must repent now and accept Jesus as your lord and savior or you will spend eternity in hell with Saddam and Satan! I just hope you haven't taken part in the 33 degree ritual and Linda Blaired the crucifix or you're lost forever.

I speak only facts!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

Dude, didn't you know that Freemasons are trying to take over the world, micro chip people, force people into a one world religion.

Freemasonry is powerless, it's just a money making scheme. The globalist banksters however are doing exactly what you wrote, they are the real secret society that people need to be worried about.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by solarm

Huh, Twitter truth must be different from actual truth.

Well, if you're trying to communicate, you should probably make sense as your posts were poorly written or just didn't make sense. The "G" is used with the Square & Compasses and is primarily used in American Lodges, but my main point is that it is used with English speaking Lodges. In a jurisdiction such as Italy you don't see the G used.

No one knows when and where Freemasonry truly started so please spare me your alternative (fabricated) history.

I do love your hubris and superiority complex. Please, do tell me more about a group that I actually belong to, but you don't. You really need to learn how to write. Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

reply to post by solarm

The Grand Architect of the Universe is not a man or a person.

reply to post by solarm

"ys degrees"? "ws degrees"? I don't know them by those names, what are you talking about? I'm in many degrees, but they are not referred to as that. I have explained what the checkered floor means in Masonry. What you think it means is really irrelevant.

No he wasn't. He actually proposed more secrecy. When he spoke of secret societies, he was talking about the government not private fraternal groups (which he belonged to one of these).

Illogical post is illogical.

That's established fact. He joined in 1946 on St. Patrick’s Day. He was a member of Bunker Hill Council 62 in Charlestown, Mass. In 1954 he became a 4th degree Knight.

It's really scary how willing people are to cling to ignorance rather than doing some basic research.
edit on 15-11-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

so its better to hide behind your own religion of masonry rather then answer simple questions.ok maybe im asking wrong question what you really know about base construct??? or why masons were destroying all proves about existance of some person apparently you were builders of solomnons temple. so what if solomon ask you this questions? meaning if you don't know the answers, your would be just a frauds who gathering as much people they can to have eyes ears and just to find out what really is going on in the world?? now simple question what mahabouni word mean. as masons you should be told at least that or they just keeping you in ignorance. and the meaning of word masons coz its not mean free builder coz if you would be at certain piont of knowledge you should know what mean to build yourt own inner temple. not just learning dry facts about people who joining the masons. so you saying that g is geometry .. ok lets go with geometry explain geometry. or just they dont know what its really mean. .....ok ill expalin geometry represent base contruct of everything think about it what highest ranks masons really hiding . and why they wanna keep you in dark about certain things. so you nickname is ksig mason its actuall mean ksi g ksi is shortcut from some name. like many thing you havent been told or maybe ill made mistake and masons just naming some thing coz they learn about some language and using some things from this language or maybe MASONS STILL KNOWS NOTHING. if my english is not sufficient enough then find someone who can translete this from english to yours
edit on 15-11-2013 by solarm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

kennedy before he died spoke with someone about some thing he found out but in reality he was puppet but theY so called secret society told him to say ON HIS SPECH to real people hidden which they know about but cant get to them would be exposed. in reALITY THEY AFRAID OF SUDDEN BOOM IN SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES AND AS PEOPLE CALL IT ILLUMINATI STUFF AND THEY TRYING TO SUPRESS THE REAL MEANING OF EVERYTHING AND PROMOTE THEY RELIGION CHECK @KrzysztofGrecki

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hey ya'll members of secret societies, the way ya'll
are defending to the hilt, the full speech (doctered) of JFK,
I've begun to lean towards the notion that, there is
indeed something sinister about these secret societies.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Are you going to address the fact you were wrong about JFK being a member of the Knights of Columbus?

I don't know if "secret societies" are sinister but I do know that LYING is.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join