It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
Hey ya'll members of secret societies, the way ya'll
are defending to the hilt, the full speech (doctered) of JFK...

The only thing that is 'doctored' is the conspiratard version of this speech on youtube. The name of the speech is 'The President and the Press', not 'Kennedy Hates Secret Societies Even Though He Is In One'.

Sticking your fingers in your ears and denying the evidence shows that the only person with an agenda is you.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Carreau
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Are you going to address the fact you were wrong about JFK being a member of the Knights of Columbus?

I don't know if "secret societies" are sinister but I do know that LYING is.

Hey mate, we all can see thru your lies.
its not rocket science.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
Hey ya'll members of secret societies, the way ya'll
are defending to the hilt, the full speech (doctered) of JFK,
I've begun to lean towards the notion that, there is
indeed something sinister about these secret societies.

And that is your prerogative. I am sorry that we pointed out the lies you were believing.
In the spirit of this site's motto "Deny Ignorance" we offered the truth, backed up by facts. If you see that as "defending to the hilt", then so be it.

I hate being wrong too, but I eventually get over it. I sure hope it works that way for you.

Have a nice day, and God bless you.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So that is a No, you are not going to address the fact that you are wrong about JFK and in fact have been wrong about everything you have posted in this thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Carreau

So that is a No, you are not going to address the fact that you are wrong about JFK and in fact have been wrong about everything you have posted in this thread.

Carreau,

That's what's known as drive-by 'truthering' aka throw out an assertion and run-away rather than admit to being wildly wrong. Look for it to be repeated by that poster again either in this or other threads

HTH
Fitz

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I knew a guy who tried to convince everyone that the earth was flat. He denied that the sun rose every morning, because it didn't suit his argument.

Facts are facts, mate. Kennedy was in Knights of Columbus whether you believe it or not.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by solarm

There is no "religion of masonry". Each Mason has his own Faith which practices; I, myself, am Christian.

Our legendary beginnings state we come from the builders of Solomon's Temple. Do we actually? Probably not, but the legend is an allegory about building yourself.

And what is really happening in the world and what does this have to do with the subject of the thread?

Masons are instructed by degrees, but in many Lodges education can be lacking. In mine though we do talk about symbolism and language used in our rituals. You can try to back me into a corner, but it won't work. I don't bully easily.

As I've said to others, their is an institutional definition that is given to all candidates during the Second degree on the "G", but as with any symbols, they do not have a fixed or singular meaning. You have your interpretation, but that doesn't mean anyone has to accept it as their own.

What is "highest ranks" in Masonry? Can you give us a conceptual definition of the hierarchy of Freemasonry?

and why they wanna keep you in dark about certain things. so you nickname is ksig mason its actuall mean ksi g ksi is shortcut from some name.

LOL Okay, now I am starting to question your sanity. KSig = Kappa Sigma which is a college fraternity that I am in. It has nothing to do with any actual nickname I possess or my real name.

...like many thing you havent been told...

So you as a non-member believe you know what an actual member doesn't? LOL That's cute.

Plus, you don't know where I stand within the Fraternity.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So you consider the full speech to be doctored? LOL How sad.

So because we're standing by the full speech and not manipulating it, you think there's something sinister about us. LOL I guess standing up for truth and fact now is sinister and wrong.

So you're denying he was a member of the Knights of Columbus? How does it feel having your head buried in the sand?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If Freemasonry was this sinister group who are guilty of some of these horrible things they have been accused of then why would they have 6 million members worldwide and accept almost anyone who's male, non felon, and believes in a supreme being? If I was going to start a secret society to further my horrible agenda then I would have stricter requirements for membership, only recruit, make sure my members don't wear anything identifying their membership of the group, and make sure the members aren't religious.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by solarm

Will you please show these Freemasons the websites and books that lead you to the truth about Freemasonry? Have you ever been a Mason or involved in anything they have done?

Let's just look at some of the crazy things that twitter account (which I'm guessing is yours) has said:

now masons walking sometimes to your houses and you cant see them if they stab youwith knive in worst case you would have internal bleeding

now masons saying that they are capricorns

but there was lucky girl who i i fell in love and now with new infos trying to find out if she choose me too

NOW IM IN SOMWHERE WITH SOME GIRL WE SITING AND TALKING OR LEING TOGETHER NOW THEY MAKING ME TO COME BACK OIN THEWORLD WHERE THEY WANT ME

now they trying to put her voice to make sighs to other people

coz meaning of mason is withoulding from.. np .action

rulu: you making lower crime if you wont withould yourselve from action which mean orders form people who telling you you do things

now illuminati swiched some girl with whitney huston and they tried kill not whitney but some girl.

like they see reptilian and straight away putting on her so she would look like monster and if people wouldsee her like this would kill her

now illuminati areusing like psychics abilites but they also doing things to some girl

sure people be masons but all masons did something which they gonne pay one day

LIKE SOME PEOPLE SAID BACK THEN THAT THEY NOT EVEN ERASING THEIR MEMORY AFTERWORDS

EXAMPLE I VANISHED FOR SECOND FROM ONE PLACE AND AFTER 10 SECONDS CAME BACK NOW PEOPLE FORGET COMPLETELY WHO I WAS AND WAS ACTING..

NOW THEY HAVE PLAN OF TAKING OVER ALL WORLDS WHERE I VE BENN IN AND Mkit as they own smalll people in them as their thoughts and..
edit on 15-11-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

You know what gets me - not a single one of those sentences has correct grammar. How can they expect anyone to take them seriously?

In my opinion, correct grammar gives an indication of how well-read a person is. Most of those posting those tweets have probably never read a book in their life, let alone one on Freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Saurus

You know what gets me - not a single one of those sentences has correct grammar. How can they expect anyone to take them seriously?

In my opinion, correct grammar gives an indication of how well-read a person is. Most of those posting those tweets have probably never read a book in their life, let alone one on Freemasonry.

If that was his twitter account then I think we should be nicer to him because he probably has some mental health issues. I feel bad for Freemasons because having religious whack jobs as your #1 enemy has to be exhausting and annoying. It's crazy because anti-masons claim people who support Freemasonry are sheep and ignorant yet they keep repeating lies like Obama is a Mason, Stalin was a mason, Mason's worship lucifer, and Skull and Bones is connected to Freemasonry. I think people should just have to look at most of the anti-masons to realize which side is more than likely right.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

English is not my primary language and sometimes im misspeling words and i'll try to write in proper english.Not all things are about masons. but you missing the point you just took few random qutoes, which for you have no meaning, unless you would know something like universal laws, and what happening when cartain things occouring , or about double speach when you have deeper voice, and why didnt you scroll down for more serious stuff about what's going on in the world . .... ....
edit on 16-11-2013 by solarm because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

solarm

English is not my primary language and sometimes im misspeling words and i'll try to write in proper english.Not all things are about masons. but you missing the point you just took few random qutoes, which for you have no meaning, unless you would know something like universal laws, and what happening when cartain things occouring , or about double speach when you have deeper voice, and why didnt you scroll down for more serious stuff about what's going on in the world . .... ....

I understand English is not your first language and I'm not saying anything about it because I'm also guilty of having horrible grammar. Dude you're talking about reptilians, Whitney Houston being replaced, Masons stabbing people, Masons being Capricorns, Illuminati trying to kill Whitney Houston, you vanishing and then reappearing, and Illuminati erasing psychic ability/memories, no offense but I don't think I will be getting info about what's going on in the world from you.

I do think some of the people on this site would love to know where you found out the truth about Freemasonry from like websites, books, or if you listen to people like David Icke or Texe Marrs?
edit on 16-11-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join