It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by solarm

I understand English is not your primary language and that many of your posts make no sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

President Kennedy was against secret societies just as Eisenhower was
against the military industrial complex.
The world is running on deception, just as ats is unfortunately

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

President Kennedy was against secret societies

Prove it.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

*facepalm* If you actually read the entirety of the speech "President and the Press", you'd know he called for greater secrecy and no he wasn't against private groups like the Freemasons. When he spoke of "secret societies" he was talking about government transparency as well as the need for more responsible actions of the media.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
President Kennedy was against secret societies...

President Kennedy was in a 'secret society'.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I heard his speech on youtube quite some years back
and can remember he was quite critical of secret societies.
secret societies don't make up the govt, so govt transparency
is an entirely different issue

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
I heard his speech on youtube...

Then you are listening to the edited version. If you go to the Kennedy Library website and listen to the speech in its entirety it will become readily apparent that he is admonishing the press to use more secrecy in certain regards.

It has zero to do with secret societies. If it did why was Kennedy in a secret society?

edit on 13-11-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

He was never critical of "secrete societies" or rather private fraternal organizations.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

whats to understand i wrote on twitter truth maybe you dont understand or maybe you dont want to understand but times change so only way is to get thrugh to some people is twitter, so im trying and if your mason then i wrote something about masons too.familiar with letter G think who G really is and true story of how everything happend including why masons was founded .coz world is not how you think it world happening world vanishing and berely anyone remeber now another world emerging and its not thrugh time form cration to destrying but there is G who ....... was aboove all this people . some maybe woke up mening they should remember if you mason then ask about what im writing and tell them that i said as reminder that only reason why they founded masons coz no one was telling them anything coz masons are just men club which we were laughing coz they 've been told that when they will be behind men will be doing some gay stuff to men but hey everything to prove that they own the world and that they making choices coz they know about some stuff like book of secrets which contains some important stuff. like who moving persons body is really doing this.Remind them about girl who they all did something ...and say that alpha didint forget
edit on 14-11-2013 by solarm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by solarm

Maybe if you wrote that in your native language and we just translated it?

G has two meanings. Geometry and God. It's very well explained in the second degree or fellowcrafts degree.

And yes, we are a group of men who meet with other men. Nothing sexual. If you want that, you need to look elsewhere. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Do you really think you can expose the secret societies when, it is obvious from common sense alone, the most secret of the secret societies are ones you've never heard of? The real ones have no name, list no members, and have no fancy meeting houses. Tis be where the power resides, and the good wine.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

If you are truly interested in facts, and not the version you think you know, then this thread will explain it very well. And the person who wrote this thread is not a mason nor does he have anything to gain by lying. He is or was a moderator.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Let the secret leaders of this world do their job. They exist at least since the Egyptian priests ... and they have a hard time to rule this world.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

grand architect is person who designed everything from small things to big . by the way so what language i wrote that hm........ maybe english or maybe .........you just .... hm....... or maybe your man club trying to scare me off

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by solarm

Scare you off? LOL. Are you scared now? Here, I'll make my mean face.

I have a hard time understanding your writing. Sorry. The Grand Architect of the Universe is God. The one, the only, the omnipotent creator of all. I believe that the Bible even talks about him.

Please don't be scared. Here, I'll make a goofy face to cheer you up.

Better?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

so are you ignorant or you just trying to be
have you got ys degrees or ws degrees or inside outside degrees or wathever you call it or at least do you know what its mean in simple language or what is or ral mening why checkerd floor or why you never supose mix white with black or what mahabouni really mean

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by solarm

Um....any help here?

I am sorry. What we have here is a failure to communicate.
(look up Cool Hand Luke for the reference)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

and one more question to you do you have men on other side? or in another words on outside orsometimes inside circle

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

network dude

If you are truly interested in facts, and not the version you think you know, then this thread will explain it very well. And the person who wrote this thread is not a mason nor does he have anything to gain by lying. He is or was a moderator.

Saw the full viseo and the truth is
Yes JFK was opposed to secret societies.
he said the newspapers should publish with discretion
and not compromise the national security.

So why are the secret society members citing this speech in their defence.
Do they not understand simple English?

Though point to add is that, I personally,have nothing against any secret society.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Actually, Kennedy was a member of a secret society. He was in the Knights of Columbus. A catholic version of the idea of masonry. If you go through the whole speech, it's easy to see how all that could be misconstrued, based on the chopped up versions.

We, as in members of masonry, try to defend that speech because it's constantly thrown at us as proof that we are evil. It doesn't matter that none of that makes sense. It's the Chewbaca defence.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join