It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Guns out of Control: Shouldn't the World Intervene?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Er yeah ok, pushed as a link? Like so if this topic is pushed as a link on the main page of ATS does it make it the official view of ATS? So what if the guy is a real journalist? I'm a real journalist (oh no an educated elitist, boo, hiss!), does that make my view more valuable than yours on this site or anywhere else?

And I've been published in places where I don't agree with the editorial policy. Do you understand the difference between an editorial and an opinion piece?

These topics are a dime to a dozen on ATS and a lot of the crowd love it, since you mentioned senators, I'll say these topics are a real vote winner! Nothing like some enemies to get the juices flowing

Globalist plan > One World Order > No guns. - Nicely summed up, maybe each of these topics could have this as the subject title so nobody strays from the 'official viewpoint' - and maybe you could lock out non Americans from having an opinion. That way you could have your Amen corner with even fewer people dissenting right?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by winofiend

I bet If you had a poll many would prefer the UN to take their guns and leave the Mcnuggets.

Just thinking about this subject and could the UN apply sanctions against the USA? If they do not go along with it?
edit on 24-9-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

I have no faith in the UN for much of anything.

I may be jaded however. you'd never know that by my posts, though

Ahh haha the irony too... mcnuggets DO kill people.. Oo

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

alldaylong
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Ah.
Not the hero some make him out to be. Unless you believe in Mel Gibson portrayal

In actual fact, Wallace was never called "Braveheart", it was a name given to Robert The Bruce after his death.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by winofiend

Just thinking about this subject and could the UN apply sanctions against the USA? If they do not go along with it?
edit on 24-9-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Nope not if they want anything back from us. The repoter who wrote the article may be delusional at best the idea is simply a work of fiction from an over active over reaching imagination.

Hell the premise of the thread could have made the remake movie Red Dawn watchable I loved the original but the new one was just craptastic.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

freethinker123
reply to post by Bassago

Globalist plan > One World Order > No guns. - Nicely summed up, maybe each of these topics could have this as the subject title so nobody strays from the 'official viewpoint' - and maybe you could lock out non Americans from having an opinion. That way you could have your Amen corner with even fewer people dissenting right?

Your op-ed is noted. All are free to comment, I was trying to keep this on topic and not devolve into another gun vs no guns argument.

Opinion vs Editorial make no difference. Let's just call it what it is, a propaganda piece.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yep , lets face it , the Goverment and the People of the United States just Love to Shoot Things ....

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

XcoV1BGskID
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Huh???

Where did that come from?
edit on 24-9-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Sep 24 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XcoV1BGskID

??? what are the codes for?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

XcoV1BGskID

666 is the number of the beast...

It is actually the number for man as in the atomic weight for carbon.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

XcoV1BGskID
9 IS THE NUMBER OF INITIATION IN OCCULTISM AND IS THE SERPENT IN HEBREW
444 IS THE MARK OF ANGELS
666 IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST

MULTIPLY THE ENGLISH VALUES OF THE LETTER BY 9

L U C I F E R
108 + 189 + 27 + 81 + 54 + 45 +
+ 162 = 666

M E S S I A H
117 + 45 + 171 + 171 + 81 + 9 +
+ 72 = 666

J E S U S
90 + 45 + 171 + 189 +
+ 171 = 666

G O S P E L
63 + 135 + 171 + 144 + 45 + +108 = 666

C R O S S
27 + 162 + 135 + 171 +
+ 171 = 666

the letter tet is the 9th hebrew letter and can mean both good and evil, and it is represented by a serpent.

so, in other words, when you multiply things that are "good" and things that are "evil" by "good and evil", you end up with the number of the beast. strange, right?

i wonder why judaism does not believe jesus was the messiah or teach about lucifer....

instead, they have sammael. in judaism, sammael represents temptation and deception, much like lucifer.

multiply sammael using this same pattern. you get 576. 90 off of 666.

why are we going back to 9? simple, it all circles back to 666

666 is the number of the beast because it is a triangular number, specifically the 36th. 3+6=9. it is the largest triangular number that is just the same number repeating.

guess what the 666th triangular number is? 222111. 2+2+2+1+1+1=9. the serpent strikes again.

i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

WE'RE COMING FOR OUR GOLD

What if my God uses base 7?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think they should put a trade embargo on the US, that will really fix us....

They can stop selling us all their non-essential commodities and we can stop shipping food, raw materials and technologies.

Boy that will really hurt us good.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

boymonkey74

??? what are the codes for?

the entrance to "hollow earth". these are the coordinates

READ MY POSTS IN THE ROTHSCHILD THREAD

AMERICA HAS UFOS

they are american bankers code.

www.youtube.com...

the german hole is "public knowledge"

THE AMERICAN SIDE IS COMPLETELY CENSORED

LOOK UP THULE AIR BASE

GAME -OVER-

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

All very well and good but I really fail to see why this has to do with the thread.....

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

america -is- the international community. we are the melting pot of the world. our founding fathers would not have allowed such an injustice to happen. our guns are going no where, and the real protectors of the international community is going to stand strong.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

What's with the religouse nuter spam? Your in the wrong thread.

I do not think god has anything to do with the topic except in some fanciful way. The UN isn't going to take our guns but even if they tried god isn't going to make an appearance on our behalf. Although there would be a lot of let god sort em out lingo happening if the idea gained any traction.
edit on 24-9-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Grimpachi

What's with the religouse nuter spam? Your in the wrong thread.

I knew we could find common ground Grimpachi!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

no, i am not. i am here to fight for the citizens of america to have the right to bear arms.

you threaten us with the international community, yet you forget we are the international community and we are more powerful than you can even imagine.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
How do they propose to disarm us? There's only one way - they'll use guns.

Apparently the use of firearms is OK as long as the uber-trash-elite agrees upon the reason for use. Self defense is apparently not on their list...unless their bodyguards are defending them (Bloomberg).

It's also most interesting that NONE of these vile pieces of filth would ever contemplate doing the deed themselves. They will demand someone else be the cannon fodder for their warped plans. Historically speaking, after their plans are carried out, they eradicate those who carried them out for them. Working for these psychopaths should be at the top of the "Dirty Jobs" list. Your employment will be short lived...as will you.

When they go full force to attempt this, it isn't going to turn out well for anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join