It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Yep indeed I believe so , one of many who have been either recruited or unwittingly used for Mk Ultra programming and are seeded in the American public to be triggered when either a major distraction is required or to pre-empt and justify increased regulations with regard to gun ownership.

Now onto the propaganda around guns:-
Staged events occur when a Government wishes to enact a law unpopular with it's citizenry , as was the case of Port Arthur in Australia beginning around April 1996 .

In 1988 NSW Premier, Barry Unsworth said, It will take a massacre in Tasmania before we will be able to introduce gun laws. In March 1996 , less than a month before the massacre at Port Arthur, "the Gun Coalition's Tasmanian coordinator Mr. Rowland Brown, wrote to the Hobart Mercury newspaper warning of a Dunblane-style massacre in Tasmania unless the gun laws were changed" (SOURCE: The Australian Newspaper, 29 th April 1996).

When you think about the above statement , it is not unlike what Sen. Lindsey Graham is espousing in South Carolina :-

He says if there is no U.S. response, Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.

charlotte.cbslocal.com...

This sort of rhetoric normally precedes the "False Flag".
Most of the time also you will see peculiar and more than coincidental arrangements in the specific targeted area.

Howard's Gun Legislation was drafted and printed before the massacre.

There was a 22-body morgue truck available. (IN TASMANIA?) How many of those are just lying around.
All of the senior Port Arthur staff members were away at a Work Seminar.
( This one sounds like the military exercises that took place during 911, get the people who could do something out of the way)

The Royal Hobart Hospital had put their Emergency Plan in place two days before the massacre.

Question:- What was going on with the hospitals in Boston during the Bombing event?

The Hobart Hospital had a Trauma Seminar timed to end at the exact moment the shooting started.

The helicopter pilots were readily available that Sunday. (MOST UNUSUAL)

Hmmmmm wasn't there a picture of someone being lifted off the roof of a building at the Naval base?

The local police were decoyed to be at the opposite end of the peninsula at the exact moment the shooting began.

Snap , does this sound familiar a perfect distraction and they even telegraph what type of event was to go down :-

Exercise Includes Simulated Hijacking - Vanity Fair reports that the “day’s exercise” (presumably Vigilant Guardian) is “designed to run a range of scenarios, including a ‘traditional’ simulated hijack in which politically motivated perpetrators commandeer an aircraft, land on a Cuba-like island, and seek asylum.”

www.historycommons.org.../11=complete_911_timeline_training_exercises&timeline=complete_911_timeline
Note the time the article was posted on the above link.

Martin Bryant was an intellectually impaired, registered invalid with an IQ of 66.

How many of the shooters in the U.S have had either a disability or have had previous mental issues.

Now to the actual event and how this was used to disarm the Australian people.

THE SHOOTING

The killer was right handed. Martin Bryant is left handed. The killer shot from the hip (right handed).

The killer shot 32 people killing 20 and injuring 12

The killer scored twenty head shots, from the right hip, in 90 seconds! There are only about 20 shooters that good (better than Olympians) in the Western World. They are the SPOOKS who work for various governments. The killer stopped shooting after firing 29 shots (of the 30 in a magazine). This leaves a live round in the breech while changing magazines. To count while firing at a rate of 48 rounds per minute is a technique that requires tens of thousands of shots to perfect. It is a military skill-at-arms far beyond a mentally retarded youth who fired at a few tins and bits of cardboard in the bush.

southeastasianews.org...

Now lets see the correlation to what is currently occurring in the U.S. , I believe the tragedy of the 1996 story of Martin Bryant and the subsequent total ban on guns in Australia, was the template or practice run that is being used to manipulate the American public , just like it did the Australian public.

edit on 17-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
(CNN) -- Aaron Alexis -- the man authorities say is responsible for killing 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard -- told Newport, Rhode Island, police last month that an individual "had sent three people to follow him and to talk, keep him awake and send vibrations into his body," according to a police report.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 17-9-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2013 by capone1 because: Color edit

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey guys just a heads up about user Flyswatter having proof read all of his entries in this thread it's all reflective of the official government story with every single reply he has made, and his ideas of news report updates are only of interest if it supports the official government narrative of what happened so be weary of what he contributes to this discussion and possible efforts to prevent skeptic talk about what is happening with this story as it unfolds.

I looked further into his replies with other topics and it's the same deal, official story or it's "conspiracy" and your a nut if you dont believe the official lines. Not sure if he's a paid schill or simply just naive but looking into his replies raises questions about his interests.

Some examples include him knocking believers of the 911 truth movement and himself attacking people who believe 911 was an inside job or was fabricated or any coverup of the government. One of his reply's for example attacked people who thought the planes could have been remotely controlled ex (Look up Operation Northwoods, also look into the top speed of the original jet that flew into 911 and realise it didnt have the engines nor the structural strength to fly at the reported ~590mph for any length of time at sea level altitude, and certainly not for the very long length it did in 911).

He as well attacked people that believed in HAARP affecting weather saying they are crazy to believe in such (Really dig into HAARP and you'll read all about how it can totally change weather, even the son of the haarp project creator talked about how his dads invention does that).

He doesn't believe in Boston bombings being staged where there is Significant amounts of evidence there was a lot of fakery and manimpulated images and false official lies being contradicted and lying in your face, just as the conneticut shooting and the aurora shooting and the 711 bombing on the UK, 911 again, the Syrian Sarin gas footages, the previous syrian massare which turned out to be Iraq massacre that the americans inflicted... the list is very long,

He as well attacks people who believe in the alien phenomenom, he doesn't believe Obama had a second name with a different last name as supportive by a lot of evidence and there is just so much dis info from this person he is obviously trying to confuse people and spread disinfo about everything and prevent people trying to shine light into matters to figure out the truth of what really happened. Look up his history of replies and read his replies theres all that I included and much more, I have just read through enough of them to pick up on this pattern and it is Very Very Obvious. to me what his intents are or how naive he very much is to believe the official stories in every situation being nothing but the truth and anyone questioning is nuts.

Just a heads up while we debate this topic more.
edit on 17-9-2013 by paradoxstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by paradoxstyle

Thanks for your efforts , will keep in mind. Thread drift is another tactic , got pulled into that one for a while.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

paradoxstyle
Hey guys just a heads up about user Flyswatter having proof read all of his entries in this thread it's all reflective of the official government story with every single reply he has made, and his ideas of news report updates are only of interest if it supports the official government narrative of what happened so be weary of what he contributes to this discussion and possible efforts to prevent skeptic talk about what is happening with this story as it unfolds.

I looked further into his replies with other topics and it's the same deal, official story or it's "conspiracy" and your a nut if you dont believe the official lines. Not sure if he's a paid schill or simply just naive but looking into his replies raises questions about his interests.

Some examples include him knocking believers of the 911 truth movement and himself attacking people who believe 911 was an inside job or was fabricated or any coverup of the government. One of his reply's for example attacked people who thought the planes could have been remotely controlled ex (Look up Operation Northwoods, also look into the top speed of the original jet that flew into 911 and realise it didnt have the engines nor the structural strength to fly at the reported ~590mph for any length of time, and certainly not for the very long length it did in 911).

He as well attacked people that believed in HAARP affecting weather saying they are crazy to believe in such (Really dig into HAARP and you'll read all about how it can totally change weather, even the son of the haarp project creator talked about how his dads invention does that).

He doesn't believe in Boston bombings being staged where there is Significant amounts of evidence there was a lot of fakery and manimpulated images and false official lies being contradicted and lying in your face, just as the conneticut shooting and the aurora shooting and the 711 bombing on the UK, 911 again, the Syrian Sarin gas footages, the previous syrian massare which turned out to be Iraq massacre that the americans inflicted... the list is very long,

He as well attacks people who believe in the alien phenomenom, he doesn't believe Obama had a second name with a different last name as supportive by a lot of evidence and there is just so much dis info from this person he is obviously trying to confuse people and spread disinfo about everything and prevent people trying to shine light into matters to figure out the truth of what really happened. Look up his history of replies and read his replies theres all that I included and much more, I have just read through enough of them to pick up on this pattern and it is Very Very Obvious. to me what his intents are or how naive he very much is to believe the official stories in every situation being nothing but the truth and anyone questioning is nuts.

Is it still comedy genius if you dont know you are being funny ?

Its a fine, fine line.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Xtrozero

Easy up until the part about getting from a car with it, and past security without being noticed by anyone. Unless I an incorrect about the security being setup at the entrance, but still. Kinda hard, especially in DC to walk around with a big old shotgun without getting the cops called in like 5 seconds flat.

Is there physical security or just a card swipe? I'm betting on just a card swipe, and a gym bag will hold his shotgun...easy stuff

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Indigo5

I want to know...What medication he was prescribed just prior to this!...And I still want to know how he passed a "Secret" level security clearance screening!

He left the Navy with the clearance...how do you think he got the job in the first place?

The problem here is we have a history of bad behavior, but none of it led to an arrest or anything but honorable separation. Well at least he followed Biden's advice to get a shotgun...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

paradoxstyle

Some examples include him knocking believers of the 911 truth movement and himself attacking people who believe 911 was an inside job or was fabricated or any coverup of the government. One of his reply's for example attacked people who thought the planes could have been remotely controlled ex (Look up Operation Northwoods, also look into the top speed of the original jet that flew into 911 and realise it didnt have the engines nor the structural strength to fly at the reported ~590mph for any length of time at sea level altitude, and certainly not for the very long length it did in 911).

So are you saying we have a skeptic in our mix...oh the horror....hide the children...hehe

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

NavyDoc

Well, the problem is, contractor or not, he still had to undergo the same NCIS investigation process to get his clearance that a military person would. Thus the arrest record would have made him ineligible and it really is a puzzlement that he had his position in the first place.

So I retired from the Air Force and I went right to work for a contractor with my Air Force clearances. That is one of the main reasons government contractors hire ex-military since they have a clearance already. The contracting company can look them up in the Government database for their clearance...nothing to do on their part at all.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by paradoxstyle

Seems you have some bites on your hook paradoxstyle, they love it when you mention them , sort of like an invitation to a party.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

paradoxstyle

So you dont agree with some of the things I have posted. The beauty of this board is that we dont have to agree on things. Everyone can read anything that I've posted, its not like I can hide it, have at it

Now, on the matter being discussed in this thread ... is there something specific that I have posted that you disagree with, or that is factually incorrect (other than where I have admitted that I was wrong, that is)? If there is, feel free to point it out. I'm all ears ... err, or eyes I guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Xtrozero

paradoxstyle

So are you saying we have a skeptic in our mix...oh the horror....hide the children...hehe

Oh nos! Hide your wife, hide your kids!

People can decide for themselves what they want to believe, isnt it great?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

hey if you want to label him as a skeptic instead of the other and choose to believe his story.. well then might as well skip all the debating of what happpened, turn on your TV and tune into CNN and hear the final official story after it's been worked out because of everything he's posted about that's what he's preaching every time. It's your prerogative who you want to trust and believe anyhows, I just posted to bring peoples attention to what he leans towards every time. If you dont believe me, look into his history for yourself. As for being skeptic in general, I think most of us are especially if you question official story... if you choose not to question the official story, well again so much for being a skeptic. Right?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

paradoxstyle

hey if you want to label him as a skeptic instead of the other and choose to believe his story.. well then might as well skip all the debating of what happpened, turn on your TV and tune into CNN and hear the final official story after it's been worked out because of everything he's posted about that's what he's preaching every time. It's your prerogative who you want to trust and believe anyhows, I just posted to bring peoples attention to what he leans towards every time. If you dont believe me, look into his history for yourself. As for being skeptic in general, I think most of us are especially if you question official story... if you choose not to question the official story, well again so much for being a skeptic. Right?

So, is there something in this thread that I was incorrect about and did not admit it? Please do point it out, sir

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

starfoxxx

The Navy Yard shooter has been identified as 34-year-old Aaron Alexis from Fort Worth, Texas, according to the Associated Press and NBC News citing law enforcement officials.
Few details are available so far about Alexis, but someone with the same name was apparently arrested for discharge of a firearm in Forth Worth in 2010.

Police believe Alexis had a concealed carry permit for a weapon, the Associated Press reports.

In 2010, Alexis' gun apparently went off while he was in his apartment. The bullet shot a hole through his upstairs neighbor's floor.

NBC News in Dallas/Forth Worth obtained the arrest report. An excerpt from the narrative is posted below:

[The upstairs neighbor] also told me that her downstairs neighbor ARR (Alexis,Aaron) has called the police several times on her for being loud however the police always said they didn't hear anything and no action was taken. She said that several days ago Aaron confronted her in the parking lot about making too much noise. June told me that she is terrified of Aaron and feels that this was done intentionally.
Alexis reportedly told police that he was cleaning his gun when it accidentally went off.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

I think this guys been a loose cannon for a while..

Nice find! Pattern of misconduct? Embry Riddle? Obviously no dummy then.....

Perhaps his pattern of misconduct was bucking the "go along to get along" mentality? I don't know. And I suppose we may never. Not an idiot though.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

No one said I was making an assumption or a decision, merely an observation so I observe from beginning to latter stages and observed at what was being presented (consuming the information, not necessarily digesting it).

It's fascinating if only to see how the media reports events and how we respond to those events, over a period of time and quite often you tend to get the raw unedited truth at the beginning.

I am not discounting what happened, just curious and fascinated at how initially there was one dead white male (declared a/the shooter), two accomplices and then we end up with the current accept report that it was one lone gunman - either way it shows an insight into how people react, digest and disseminate information from a tragic and shocking event like this.

It highlights one thing, that with all the money being pumped into wars the military complex and the people in power do not have the money, resources or inclination to fortify and invest in the men and women at home, ordinary folks and those on the front line.

RIP to the families of the fallen, lets hope this case is closed quickly and efficiently and those that lost their lives and their families get some closure before the wild conspiracies take hold.
edit on 17-9-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but every recent MSM hyped shooting disaster has had three things in common:

- EVERY perp was on SSRI/Statins or similar anti-depressants...y'know, the ones the FDA keeps saying are safe?

-EVERY perp seems to have had close ties to "secret government" programs or law enforcement.

-EVERY perp seems to have had an affinity for FPS videogames.

What I want to know is how many more of these events have to take place before we start asking the right questions?

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

paradoxstyle

amraks

Tracey369
do these articles on page 14 of googlesearch mean the article was posted 3 days ago, scroll down and look for 2 NBC links

www.google.com... ngton%20Navy%20Yard%3B%20at%20Least%201%20Victim#psj=1&q=Police,+FBI:+Shooter+Reported+in+Military+Building+at+Washington+Navy+Yard%3B+at+Least+1+Vict im&start=130 (just noticed they have been removed, but I did screengrab them)
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

It has Sep 16th as date of the article, but 3 days ago when cached whatever by GS.

I am not very clever, so may be nothing.

In all this confusion, when did the shooting supposedly start, do not know really myself, but found this article, was it up BEFORE the shooting.
i.imgur.com...

i.imgur.com...

Also I would like to update that now 3 of those articles by 3 different news media sources that reported the news before the event took place on monday appear to have changed their date stamp on the article (one of which the article got removed completely), but if you search google for example on the ABC one it still shows you the original date stamp from 3 days ago as of today instead of the updated date stamp within the article itself. Not sure if this coverup of the early beforehand prediction or what, but it's fascinating how many people are picking up on this. I would maybe understand one source having the date stamp on the article submission being off to a 'technical glitch', but it having happened to two other main stream news sources is no coincidence I dont think lol.

I remember thinking yesterday that if they change the date stamp on one more article that it would stand out a lot more suspiciously for me and when I refreshed the ABC link only to find it change the date stamp I knew it!

this i the screenshot that I took of ABC with the 15th as the publish date which is before the incident took place.
i.imgur.com...

Here is the same article but with the system date (which automaticaly gets posted when article gets inputted) manually changed by their web guy.
abcnews.go.com...

Another big update: Looks like now a 4th article that had published the story about the shooting days in advance has just been deleted, Kelowna News. Link to the article was www.kelownadailycourier.ca... but now has been deleted.... I took a screenshot of the article before it was taken down here it is i.imgur.com...

Funny enough if you google these words "kelowna Police, FBI: Shooter Reported in Military Building at Washington Navy Yard; at Least 1 Victim" you will see the link to the kelownadailycourier.ca is there but when you click on it it's removed, but you can still see from googles search results that google still reports as the article being submitted 3 days ago (saturday or sunday). I think that was the last article to get removed or changed that had submitted it a day before the incident took place so now all we have are people that had witnessed the beforehand publication before it even took place, and the screenshots that myself and hopefully others have taken and are now sharing it with others.

If ther'es nothing to hide why completely remove or edit the articles that were published before the event took place, just paints a picture of this being a coverup to possibly another false flag.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Eryiedes

amraks

Tracey369
do these articles on page 14 of googlesearch mean the article was posted 3 days ago, scroll down and look for 2 NBC links

www.google.com... ngton%20Navy%20Yard%3B%20at%20Least%201%20Victim#psj=1&q=Police,+FBI:+Shooter+Reported+in+Military+Building+at+Washington+Navy+Yard%3B+at+Least+1+Vict im&start=130 (just noticed they have been removed, but I did screengrab them)
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

It has Sep 16th as date of the article, but 3 days ago when cached whatever by GS.

I am not very clever, so may be nothing.

In all this confusion, when did the shooting supposedly start, do not know really myself, but found this article, was it up BEFORE the shooting.
i.imgur.com...

i.imgur.com...

After Boston, this does not suprise me at all.

-Peace-

I have no idea if this is gemane. However, I did a little digging and found this article by the same guys. Seems to me to be false flaggish as well....

bigstory.ap.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
For those that believe the govt is using some kind of mind control or triggers.

Alexis told police he believed people were following him and "sending vibrations into his body," according to a Newport police report

news.yahoo.com...

Afterall we know this is being done with mice and insects and that is just the tech the public is aware of. Of course tech isn't even needed if they have scopolamine.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join