It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This guy was hearing voices in his head. They were probably put there by a microwave based "Voice of God" technology that instructed him to kill people. Mind controlled assassins like Sirhan Sirhan no longer have to be used to assassinate politicians since politicians are more easily controlled nowadays. In modern times mind control techniques are used to get the programmed assassin to carry out mass shootings in an attempt lower the news coverage of other things that are going on. These mass shootings usually happen when there is a fear that a new scandal may be erupting. One that comes to mind is the fact that an investigative journalist discovered a memo showing Larry Summers holding secret meetings with the big banks. The day after this news came out Larry Summers withdrew his nomination for Chairman of the Federal Reserve.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
just found out DHS had an "Active Shooter" drill scheduled this week in Washington, believe it was for the middle of this week but they could have moved it to Monday. Also coincidence that Al Qaeda or Al-CIA-Da had mentioned about a terror attack 3 days before this monday to take place on U.S. soil.

So many coincidences, I wouldn't be surprised if this ties into geo political /domestic interests some how. We'll see who benefits from this soon enough, but I guess the fact that this is deflecting all the attention away from how obama / kerry miss handled the syria red flag chemical attack and how everyone called them out on it by showing little to no support for an offensive military strike is a great way to divert all the attention from this political flop.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Eryiedes
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but every recent MSM hyped shooting disaster has had three things in common:

- EVERY perp was on SSRI/Statins or similar anti-depressants...y'know, the ones the FDA keeps saying are safe?

-EVERY perp seems to have had close ties to "secret government" programs or law enforcement.

-EVERY perp seems to have had an affinity for FPS videogames.

What I want to know is how many more of these events have to take place before we start asking the right questions?

-Peace-

I'd hardly say that this most recent guy had access to "secret government" programs, but I guess that just depends on how you look at things. He would have had the same network access that I do, possibly minus a couple of things on his end, but I dont really consider myself as having access to any "secret government" super duper hush hush stuff. I'm just an administrator on the network, and I have access that any administrator should have on any given network. Its kind of blah, to be honest.
edit on 17-9-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Guess what Flyswatter ,

S C is coming to town.
You'd better watch out , you'd better be nice,
cause S C is coming to town.
He knows when you've bad or good.

He say's prism has a list and that aren't nice.
But he has a better one and he's checking it twice.

SC is coming to a town near you.

edit on 17-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

flyswatter

I'd hardly say that this most recent guy had access to "secret government" programs, but I guess that just depends on how you look at things. He would have had the same network access that I do, possibly minus a couple of things on his end, but I dont really consider myself as having access to any "secret government" super duper hush hush stuff. I'm just an administrator on the network, and I have access that any administrator should have on any given network. Its kind of blah, to be honest.
edit on 17-9-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

Fair enough but it IS a pattern that's becoming visible above the "waterline" in recent years. It may not fit EVERY situation but it's generally true and by that I am not implying that all such events are staged.
(It's just starting to look that way all by itself)
I feel this whole time stamp fiasco is just a distraction.
The establishment has discovered they need to leave red herrings to keep people off balance and away from asking the REAL questions that should be at the forefront of a national debate when things like this happen instead of following the narrative in the direction the state wants. Namely:

- SSRI/Statins & similar anti-depressants (IMHO they ARE the crux of the problem!)
- Violence in videogames (Secondary concern but add "unstable" & "medicated" to the mix and it amplifies the possiblity of tragedy)
- The raging lie of state-sponsered gun control (Don't even get me started...)

When will people realize that "gun-free zones" are actually "free fire zones" that ENSURE high bodycounts and amplify tragedy.
If JUST ONE of these "anti-gun" people or their family members had become a victem of crime, I'd love to see them try to maintain the lie:

"Glad I didn't have a gun...not having a gun SAVED my life...of course my daughter was raped, my son hospitalized and my husband is dead BUT I'M SO GLAD THAT I KEPT EVERYONE IN MY COMMUNITY FROM HAVING ONE...we are SO much safer now...next week we post signs on every street that will alert all the criminal elements in Elmhurst that our town is completely unarmed."

You know who said that?
NOT-ONE-PERSON-EVER!

Do not misunderstand me sir, I don't claim you take any such position and I'm not going off on you (even if it does sound like it). The whole subject just gives me a headache that people can be so obtuse sometimes. Which I might add would be MUCH easier to tolerate were they not so pious about the whole issue!

But that's just me and if the Buddha has taught me anything, it's that I know nothing.

-Peace be with you all-
edit on 18-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

paradoxstyle

hey if you want to label him as a skeptic instead of the other and choose to believe his story.. well then might as well skip all the debating of what happpened, turn on your TV and tune into CNN and hear the final official story after it's been worked out because of everything he's posted about that's what he's preaching every time. It's your prerogative who you want to trust and believe anyhows, I just posted to bring peoples attention to what he leans towards every time. If you dont believe me, look into his history for yourself. As for being skeptic in general, I think most of us are especially if you question official story... if you choose not to question the official story, well again so much for being a skeptic. Right?

The official story is somewhat fluid right now...wouldn't you say? So far it looks like some guy that had a past of behavior issues that blossomed into mental issues to the point he bought a shotgun and killed a lot of people.

Please add to this with facts and empirical data...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Eryiedes
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but every recent MSM hyped shooting disaster has had three things in common:

- EVERY perp was on SSRI/Statins or similar anti-depressants...y'know, the ones the FDA keeps saying are safe?

-EVERY perp seems to have had close ties to "secret government" programs or law enforcement.

-EVERY perp seems to have had an affinity for FPS videogames.

What I want to know is how many more of these events have to take place before we start asking the right questions?

-Peace-

Remember that correlation does not imply causation, but it is so easy to fall into that trap. There was a famous study that concluded that violence on TV created violent children. It was all the talk for awhile, but was incorrect. What ended up as the correct statement was violent children also like to watch violence on the TV.

In theses cases you are trying to find correlation and it most likely is that crazy violent people tend to like and do the same things....

edit on 18-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Xtrozero

Well, you won't get that from the MSM.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Is this the point where The President steps in and makes a public statement;

"AAron Alexis could have been me"

?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Alexis still had his security clearance even though he was discharged due to his mental problems?
So,The Naval Yard like the Marine Barracks in Beirut are under the same rules of engagement.No clips in the guns for fear of offending the locals.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

antonioparis
reply to post by uncommitted

www.cnn.com...

The FBI do not say an AR-15 was not used, it says the report may be incorrect.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
OK, this guy is no becoming the poster child for everything that could be wrong with someone and needs to be monitored by the government, as they will put it, more with a registry such as the one the PPACA is creating now...in one article we learn the following...

1. Had PTSD from 9/11 - this is mentioned many times
2. Had disciplinary issues in the Navy - multiple issues
3. Thought the government was after him - this was up until his last days
4. Heard voices in his head - who was his psych?
5. Played violent video games - ohhhh, it creates killers..ban them
6. Was prone to violent outbursts - none of them were recorded including 2 incidents with guns
7. Hated white people and felt they owed him something - just coming out
8. Was liberal and an Obama supporter - why even include this unless you want to cause division like #7
9. Sought help from VA - shows how inadequte the VA and will need an overhaul by the govt for more invasion of privacy.
10. Traveled to Thailand - who did he see over there? if he was so broke, who flew him. Could this be a covered up terror tie that the government does not want released as not to cause panic because we cannot invade and does not help

Link

Gun control...gathering more information on citizens to stop this incidents...banning what we play(video games) It all seems like the perfect avenue to install more control and also cause a wider rift in the white/black relationship in this country. Thank you MSM..you suck...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Clinton signed into action an order that restricts guns on military bases years back. That is as dumb as deploying soldiers to the ME with the no shoot/no ammo orders. Makes no sense at all. Every mass shooting in the country has occurred in a gun free zone...every one.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

matafuchs
Every mass shooting in the country has occurred in a gun free zone...every one.

The reason for this is quite simple.
Gun free zones (free fire zones as I call them) do nothing to curb violence within their areas of influence.
Time after time and incident after incident we have atrocious acts of violence being perpatrated within their boundaries at the whim of "mad men" but the establishment refuses to do anything about it regardless of the tragedies which keep happening with increasing (and alarming) frequency.
Instead, the state creates more of these "killing zones" as a response to the growing threat.

The conclusion?

If something fails consistantly at its "STATED MANDATE" and is NOT changed by the establishment regardless of its effectiveness (or lack there of)...it is therefore fulfilling its "UNSTATED MANDATE".
What other explaination could there possibly be?

-Peace be with you-
edit on 18-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

I completely agree. This is another reason Sandy Hook occurred at the grade school and not the high school he attended. Mass Shooters are afraid of conflict and instead want to have a high body count. They are almost as not a 'death by cop' scenario. They give up or are shot or shoot themselves.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Adaluncatif
This guy was hearing voices in his head. They were probably put there by a microwave based "Voice of God" technology that instructed him to kill people. Mind controlled assassins like Sirhan Sirhan no longer have to be used to assassinate politicians since politicians are more easily controlled nowadays.

Yes you sound crazy...but yes the technology exists.

Aaron Alexis believed that 3 people were talking to him first through the walls of his hotel...he then moved to another hotel and ditto on the voices through walls...moved to a 3rd hotel and then heard the three voices via ceiling and floor. he also complained that "they" were using some form of technology to send "vibrations" through the walls and floor to prevent him from sleeping.

This is 99% indicative of drug reaction or schizophrenic episode. But of course 1% chance exists it was some form of poisoning or technology.

If reports are to be believed he went to the VA to report the voices in his head maybe a month ago, so he was likely medicated....so the voices appear to precede the drugs.

Tactile hallucinations or "vibration" hallucinations do accompany auditory hallucinations in schizophrenic auditory hallucinations. They can also be a side effect of certain drugs like Prozac, Seroquel etc.

Auditory hallucinations, plus tactile hallucinations can also be a result of "ischemic" events...stroke or the rupture of small blood vessels in the auditory cortex and other places.

He apparently has no history of mental illness in the family according to his family and what he told the VA....The average age of onset for schizophrenia is 18 years of age...onset at age 34 is possible, but also relatively unusual.

If I was investigating this avenue (medical) I would cover all bases.

MRI of Aaron Alexis brain looking for unusual bleeding or stroke or tumor.

Full toxicology, what drugs was he taking. Also test the medications and supplements he was taking/in his belongings.

Was the assignment in Japan near a contaminated zone (Nuclear)

Plus tissue examination for radiation poisoning.

Review of security video and logs of the three hotels he stayed at to see if any repeated guests/faces occur. Did anyone follow him from hotel to hotel. Yes long-shot and conspiratorial, but it costs nothing to follow-up on the lead. Plus tissue examination for radiation poisoning.

A deep dive into family history for mental illness or schizophrenia.

edit on 18-9-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Xtrozero

Sometimes that can be the real issue. When all the facts and imperical data we get is from a source we don't trust we are left to try and piece things together with random oddities and our own intuition. I may not know thr truth of it but I know there are too many of these events happening and in such a way that bolster a certain agenda. Random innocent people are more vulnerable than ever to the whim of a mad man with a gun.

I'm curious what the statistics are of recent history compared to previous history regarding men snapping who's only goal is to kill as many innocent people that are of no set group vs men who target specific groups. Because like the idea behind terrorism there is an outcome greater than if was just a specifically targeted group and with the ever amounting events there can surely be but one final solution. Take the guns, stop the madness! Cry with me, take the guns, stop the madness!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

uncommitted

antonioparis
reply to post by uncommitted

www.cnn.com...

The FBI do not say an AR-15 was not used, it says the report may be incorrect.

More to the point...Many of the responding security WERE carrying AR-15's and thus the fleeing crowds confused responders for the shooter.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Eryiedes

Who are you going to ask? The shooters are all dead or they're not talking. Here's one of the questions I would love to ask if they were still alive and kicking: Were those the first shots of the 2d Revolution and I totally missed your intent?

How about:
-EVERY perp's reputation/personal life is totally trashed/ridiculed with such frequency there is really no way to halfway figure out who the guy was.

I'll tell you, the guy who did the Aurora shoot is no loon. I don't care if he looked like he got lost on his way to court from McDonald's or not. The guy booby-trapped his house, he left a marker to attract the cops to it, he was smart enough to come up with the cash for all the equipment required ... and yet he comes out looking like the one who was the least sane of the whole bunch.

The most intriguing story we haven't heard everything about yet is Chris Dorner's ... and everyone seems to have already forgotten him. I guess his body count didn't go high enough.
What about Oswald? Have we been getting duped every time for that long?

Maybe I'll do a thread on this when I hit my 20 posts. Star to you Eryiedes for inspiring me to reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join