It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Then wouldn't it be better for the government to just admit that there is a alien presence instead of just waiting for something to happen to actually cause a panic.I mean they wouldn't have to go into great detail but just enough, their here but there is nothing to be afraid of,You can't be afraid of something you know,it is the fear of the unknown that makes it more fearful

Did you just say, "they wouldn't have to go into any great detail, just enough,), do you seriously think people would be happy with just that? Possibly the most important event in human history, and people would be happy to know just the basics. Really???
However, if they are here, there may be many variables as to why we do not know about them. Things we cannot begin to imagine, what if the goverments ((for whatever reason) cannot tell us. Nothing is straightforward.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hi Tom,
Thank you for taking our questions on ATS! I have two very brief questions:

#1. Mack Brazel himself is rarely if ever mentioned after the incident. I recall in a few books and TV shows regarding Roswell it appeared he was "payed off" to stay quiet as neighbors reported seeing him driving a new truck shortly after the incident. Did Mr. Brazel ever speak to anyone in regards to the incident again? I see one of your posts states his daughter made some statements-could she be on the "hush money" payroll to this day as well?

#2. Various books and TV shows regarding Roswell state that high ranking military officials were called in to Wright Patterson AFB a few days after the press meeting to show off the "weather balloon"-interrupting the 4th of July holiday for many war-weary military figures. Has anyone whom you've interviewed or spoken to in your research been apart of that meeting?

Thanks for your time!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Mr Carey,

Thank you for the opportunity to learn about your research and insights!

1. You said earlier you felt the crash/visit was probably related to the use of atomic weapons and the war. Do you have any idea of how they became aware of this planet using such devices -I.e. Do you think they have been visiting/aware of our planet for some time or that perhaps atomic weapons produce effects we may not yet suspect (that would presumably be detectable throughout the universe to attract attention, if they were not previously aware of our planet?).

2. Without knowing the direction your research has taken, forgive me if this question is outside the scope of your research, but have you gained any insight into where the aliens may be from? Are there any temporal considerations to their travel?

3. I see several people have posted disbelief that a ship capable of traversing space would meet its demise in a mundane crash...but to me that's assuming a lot- I personally would think they travelled here in larger more considerable ships than the wreckage described and use these smaller "scout" ships for planetary exploration, etc. did you ever glean any impressions that the crash was indeed of a smaller, short distance craft and if so was any thought given to why any others presumably off planet but close by didnt come for them...or perhaps they intended for the tech to be seeded in an innocuous, "involuntary" manner (I.e. The crash was put on for our benefit perhaps to study how our leaders react to it and what it means in the greater sense?).

4. Again, people ask things like "why don't they just land in th White House lawn" - which is presumptuous that they even consider us worthy of anything more than cautious observation from a distance or perhaps even that they have made contact - albeit only with leaders of our cultures, respecting the structures of governence and letting the rulers decide when to let the masses know? Any thoughts on this type of speculation?

Thank you again for your time and thoughts!
Newt

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hello Mr Carey, I enjoyed this interview you gave - very informative, thanks for taking the time to answer our questions.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Tom I read somewhere that two of your books were being made into a TV mini-series is this still on the cards ?
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Really like to say thanks to subjecting yourself to the great diversity of questions and types of peeps here, truly does cross all spectrums. So thanks. I would say that most questions are short and would be helpful for many of to do quote instead of reply. Then we have the question and answer.

My questions,

How many witnesses or people in your research came from govt or military sources. Was there a deep throat, someone who came forward with evidence and testimony from that side of it.

We're you able to track the bodies onto Patterson and we're you able to find military personnel on that end to confirm.

Why have you not tried to more fervently tell the people of the world, hey the aliens are here etc etc etc.

I think it is great you writing your books and getting paid, it ire the only real way we can get answers to these questions most of the time. From dedicated folks like yourself who do the work and research. It must have really been compelling for you. Last one,

Now that your done, all those years, are there plans now to maybe follow it up with research and maybe something on the actual ETs.

Thanks for your valuable time, I look forward to reading your book.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Was it standard procedure for the military to send the remains of all their crashed weather balloons to wright patterson AFB?
If not then I think it`s safe to assume that this wasn`t a crashed weather balloon.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Do you find any correlation between the ENIAC going online in 1946 and the Roswell incident in 1947 followed by the processing power of computers doubling every two years?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hi Tom Carey and thank you for your time.
I apologize if this question has been asked already since I have not gone through the entire thread
but my question to you is

Aside from the Roswell incident, how do you feel about the increasing number of reports of UFO's "visiting" our planet? Do you believe what most say they are here to do ? Which is to help mankind jump to their next quantum leap in the cosmos or is there something more sinister brewing with the UFO "mystery" ?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

edit on 3-9-2013 by awakenone because: question answered!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
NOTE;

Am experimenting trying to be helpful with a companion thread

COMPILING ALL THE ANSWERED QUESTIONS AND THEIR ANSWERS

HERE:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

my question.

why are all the military witnesses always officers? you never hear "pvt. johnson was there to clean up, and this is what he saw".

i ask this because i was in the army. if anything crashed, there would be a bunch of enlisted joes doing the clean up and one or two officers standing around watching. why do we never hear from the guys that did the clean up?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stormson

Because if you want to cover something up, what seems more believable than making medium-high ranking officers 'come clean' to everyone?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My question is regarding proof.
Because this incident is so long ago, before the Internet, we only have these witness statements to go on.

I see the Roswell Daily Record newspapers scans or photos, but they are too white to be that old. The printing is too sharp. Newspapers yellow with age. They just dont look old to me. I also find it suspect that all this scans or photos are one and the same. Some have been cropped. Nobody else kept a paper? For all I know these newspapers were created long after the fact, causing me to wonder if the only cover up here is that this story was made up and never happened. It's just not concrete proof IMO.

I had never heard of it until very conveniently in 1997, it was the 50th anniversary, was all over the TV. It was alien week on discovery channel. John Mack is on TV, promoting his book Abduction. The alien abduction phenomenon is born and the Mars Rover makes it's debut on CNN, bringing in millions of viewers who will also see Mack.

My question is are you a 100% sure of this story? Please correct any misinterpretations I have made. My apologies in advance.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Mr. Carey thank you!

1. Did you attend the Senators and Congressman'S UFO disclosure back in March? Tried to hook up link it's closed.

2.. 22 years Wow!

If I may so boldly ask- What is your opinion of the ET's what do they want or what were they looking for here on Earth before their accident or was it intentional -who knows?

russia-orders-obama-tell-world-about-aliens-or-we-will/

www.eutimes.net/2013/01/russia-orders-obama-tell-world-abo ut-aliens-or-we-will/

Again Thank you for your diligence for the 'Truth'

Trinity

edit on 3-9-2013 by trinityalways because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Some newspaper archives are kept sealed away from oxygen.

Also there's plenty of software to whiten the scans after the initial scan.

imho, there's an abundance of evidence attesting to the reality of many elements of the Roswell story.

I hope that's not your stance.

It just gets wearying to find it necessary to plow ground which has been plowed super redundantly for decades.

I've never observed some perspectives to be amenable to solid evidence that didn't fit their preconceived criteria.

edit on 3/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

edit on 3/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: ditto

edit on 3/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: ditto

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Tom Carey.

Just a few questions.

1. In your best guess, what do you think happened to the bodies up until the present day?

2. Do you believe there were survivors?

3. What do you think about the possility of any survivors crossing paths with military personnel after the cover up was all done, or the military being aware of survivors on the loose and/or seeking out known survivors?

4. Do you think, if you believe there were survivors, that that the government attempted to detain them?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

What would any one recommend to be abducted by et's
As tips and things ya know.........what would increase an abduction risk

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hi Tom,

I'm glad to see you are still kicking about! Love the content, but I wonder more about your process. You appear to assume that they are from some "where"... but sometimes a "when" can lead to a bigger "win." Sure would take a long time and a lot of energy for our friends to get here from a linear perspective.

I'd love to hear your most wild thoughts, out of the box, or perhaps the bird cage. Are you allowed to give us a few ambitious speculations regarding a slightly bigger picture?

Regarding the I Beam, what did the linguists say? Seems to cast shadows through time, no?

Best Regards,

Dr. J
Praestantia Per Scientiam

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join